Newbie 893 - Newbieland! (GAME OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gayle wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote: There's more to my case than that. Does that mean you agree with the other points I'm making? Which are, imo, worse than the ones you took out. Also your refuting of those points is rather inane.
No, it doesn't mean I agree with the other points and I have no intention of going into a full blown defense of Riza. If you want to know what I think about a specific point, ask me.

Also, I don't have to refute your case. I am not a defense lawyer. I only have to say why I'm not on board.
I'm not asking you to refute them, I meant that the reasons you gave for not liking those reasons was inane. And I'm asking for your opinion.
Eek
!
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Pomegranate wrote:Because she's the scummiest. See post 304. (Now if she would only stop lurking once there was a wagon on her...)
I believe that's MME's case, not yours.

Plus, you never answered my questions:
pom wrote:
Don't mistake me, I will switch my vote before deadline if Vapor doesn't show up, or if he does but ignores me entirely

Why would you switch your vote if he ignored you? If he avoids answering your questions shouldn't that make him more suspicious?

Quote:
The reason I find Riza a bit scummy is because of hypocrisy. She jumped on my wagon and right before Vaporeonage without much reasoning. But later, she says that she finds Vapor very scummy, even though what he did was very similar to her own actions. She seems to be grasping for straws.

Why did you not question Riza about it before? And why did you wait until now to change your vote to Riza.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Gayle »

Pomegranate wrote:Because she's the scummiest. See post 304. (Now if she would only stop lurking once there was a wagon on her...)
Now would you have accepted it if I'd answered your question with 'Because Pom is the scummiest. See someone else's case for details'? I want to know why
you
think she is the best possible lynch. Tell me, are you gonna have Milk carry you on day 2 as well?
Pom wrote:@Gayle: You said that you read the entire thread. Who is/are your top scum pick(s)?
You already know the answer to this. You are just diverting attention.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
I believe that's MME's case, not yours.
The question was why I think she's the best lynch for the day. That post explains why I think she's the best lynch for the day.
chauchaudotcom wrote:Plus, you never answered my questions:
pom wrote:
Don't mistake me, I will switch my vote before deadline if Vapor doesn't show up, or if he does but ignores me entirely

Why would you switch your vote if he ignored you? If he avoids answering your questions shouldn't that make him more suspicious?

Quote:
The reason I find Riza a bit scummy is because of hypocrisy. She jumped on my wagon and right before Vaporeonage without much reasoning. But later, she says that she finds Vapor very scummy, even though what he did was very similar to her own actions. She seems to be grasping for straws.

Why did you not question Riza about it before? And why did you wait until now to change your vote to Riza.
1. Well, if he kept lurking, it would mean that had probably flaked. And if he totally ignored it, it would be scummy in a VI-mistake type of way. If he answered it poorly, then I would've kept my vote on him.
2. Because I only looked back/realized it at that point.

Gayle wrote:
Pom wrote:Because she's the scummiest. See post 304. (Now if she would only stop lurking once there was a wagon on her...)
Now would you have accepted it if I'd answered your question with 'Because Pom is the scummiest. See someone else's case for details'? I want to know why
you
think she is the best possible lynch. Tell me, are you gonna have Milk carry you on day 2 as well?
Well, I don't know who's case you would have referred to. I don't think that there's a clear case laid out on me other than 'She's not scumhunting. We should lynch her.'

The reason that I referred you to 304 is because it contains the reasoning that I follow. I don't see why I should type it out; it's the same reasoning MME is following.
Gayle wrote:The biggest and most obvious reason is that you have not done even an ounce of scum hunting the entire game. No, discussing theory is not scum hunting. You vote TS for some odd reason. When you are put at L-1, you switch your vote to the easy lynch in Vaporeonage. You then jump on the Riza bandwagon and call her a hypocrite. I don't think you've played any better than Riza. What reason makes her a hypocrite that doesn't also apply to you?
Why was my vote on TS odd at that point?
No, I switched for pressure. He ignores me. I think he is scum. Then he stops posting, and looks like a VI. I admit that it looks bad, but, yeah, that's how it went.
Why am I a hypocrite?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Gayle »

@POM: So you plan to end the day without doing any scum hunting for yourself at all?
Pom wrote:Why am I a hypocrite?
Your reason for calling Riza a hypocrite is as follows
Pom wrote:The reason I find Riza a bit scummy is because of hypocrisy. She jumped on my wagon and right before Vaporeonage without much reasoning. But later, she says that she finds Vapor very scummy, even though what he did was very similar to her own actions. She seems to be grasping for straws.
Essentially, Riza is a hypocrite because she jumped on your wagon with little reasoning and then called Vaporeonage for doing the same thing. I would accuse you of also jumping from wagon to wagon with little reasoning, and then calling Riza out for similar behavior. If Riza is a hypocrite, then so are you.

About TS, your vote on TS was odd because it had absolutely no point to it.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Vote Riza already, we have 4 days left (less I think) and we have a good scum candidate. We'll see what we can do on D2, but we cannot end D1 with a NL.
Eek
!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Gayle wrote:@POM: So you plan to end the day without doing any scum hunting for yourself at all?
Pom wrote:Why am I a hypocrite?
Your reason for calling Riza a hypocrite is as follows
Pom wrote:The reason I find Riza a bit scummy is because of hypocrisy. She jumped on my wagon and right before Vaporeonage without much reasoning. But later, she says that she finds Vapor very scummy, even though what he did was very similar to her own actions. She seems to be grasping for straws.
Essentially, Riza is a hypocrite because she jumped on your wagon with little reasoning and then called Vaporeonage for doing the same thing. I would accuse you of also
jumping from wagon to wagon
with little reasoning, and then calling Riza out for similar behavior. If Riza is a hypocrite, then so are you.
I think I've done scumhunting. I'm sorry you don't.

What's the bolded? I started the Vapor wagon, and the only wagon that I jumped on was Riza's, and regarding that I felt that I had sufficient information.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Gayle »

My Milked Eek wrote:Vote Riza already, we have 4 days left (less I think) and we have a good scum candidate. We'll see what we can do on D2, but we cannot end D1 with a NL.
I won't allow a no lynch, but there is no way in hell I'm going to settle for a lynch I don't like when there is still time left. The objective isn't to lynch a good scum candidate, it is to lynch the
best
scum candidate, which I don't believe Riza to be.

@Pom: Wagon to wagon may not be the best way to word it, but are still guilty of the the same thing you are calling Riza a hypocrite over.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Perhaps some prods, mod?
Eek
!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

RayFrost, ThetaSigma, and Riza have been prodded.
green shirt thursdays
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

MME, would you like for me to hammer Riza in my next post, without even having read the case against him? Because I will. You need only ask.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

1) You wouldn't be the hammer, just the 4th vote.
2) Try to read the thread before placing your vote before the deadline. If that fails, read the case against Riza over the past 2-3 pages.

But yes, place a vote before deadline.
Eek
!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Oh, I thought I would be hammering. Oops.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Doesn't matter, your question shows a great deal of trust in my case. Any particular reason to this?
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by RayFrost »

bah, thought I'd posted !.!
don't you feel silly now?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Well, you're bragging about how good the case is, so I thought I might as well trust you on that one. Plus, I know you're a decent scumhunter.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Nikanor wrote:Well, you're bragging about how good the case is, so I thought I might as well trust you on that one. Plus, I know you're a decent scumhunter.
I'm not bragging, I'm fruitlessly trying to convince Gayle to vote for Riza.
Eek
!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Yes, and what is your main selling point?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Not that I care whether you're actually bragging or whatever.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wouldn't it be weird if I didn't stand behind my own case?
Either way, we need some other players in here.
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I like the
gayle
riza case.

vote:
gayle
riza
don't you feel silly now?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I like your vote. But you were already voting Riza. :p
Eek
!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

If I'm not mistaken RF, you were already voting Riza.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

ThetaSigma
ThetaSigma
Townie
ThetaSigma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by ThetaSigma »

I'd like yr advice, folks, before I proceed any further.

I'm trying to get the motivation to return to this game, however, all the player changes and my V/LA has left me feeling disconcerted and out of the loop. I have no idea who anyone was or is or how to read them or what to do. Total loss.

I'm tempted to sub out, just because I know I'm not doing well, and while I think I could, I end up in these positions where everyone says everything else before me. I end up nodding and agreeing with nothing to contribute -- Honest Abel rocked my socks and I'm sad to see him go.

Someone asked why I said I would vote Pom (and, tbph, I didn't even specify I would L-1. I'd been considering voting her since she was at L-3, but once the L-2 landed I decided I'd wait and see, instead of putting her at L-1. once put there, I decided hell no.) without giving a reason. I didn't give a reason because I didn't actually vote. I stated a brief opinion of concurrence. Had I stated a reason, it would have just been a rehash of every argument against her from Chau and Honest Abel. I didn't feel it was necessary to post a huge reasoning behind "I might have voted," when not actually voting.

I still think Pom's suspicious. And I still think every point I could make has been said already. Do you wanna read the same stuff four times? Really?

So anyways. Stay? Go? Lynch me for not posting?

(as for 'not posting' and 'acting like a VI, I won't argue the latter cos I don't want a huge spiel -- I'm sure I've been not doing well and don't need it spelled out. But I spent a week in serious pain -- three wisdom teeth taken out at age 26, subsequent infection, and still recovering from dry socket. if you think that's not a reason to take a LoA, go have three teeth ripped out and get two bad surgical complications, then try to be coherent. Kay? Kay.)
The Definite Article
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

If I'm not mistaken RF, you were already voting Riza.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”