Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kast, I was going by memory on the show. What I remember about coup is that when it's used, the person who uses it becomes HoH. I assumed that meant it started basically a new week with a new HoH and the previous HoH being eligible for nomination. Clearly, going by Farside's post, I was wrong. Still, I don't think Llama would connect himself to his buddy that way. That and Hewitt is one of my town reads.

In response to your statement that Pablito flipping town is "the nail in the coffin" for Hewitt, no. I'd evict you before I'd evict Hewitt. Maybe Crazy too, but probably not.

Vote Snow
. Easy vote.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow/BV vote count:

Snow (1) Kmd
BV (0)

not voting:

pablito
Hewitt (hewitt gets a vote since he was dethrowned as HOH)
Crazy

In the event of a tie vote Kast will be the deciding vote.

Deadline Friday Feb 5th, 3:00pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by hewitt »

Alright well clearly I am going to

Vote: Snow Bunny

I'm fairly positive Snow is the last Chenbot and if I'm wrong I'll be slightly surprised.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Kast »

@Hewitt-
Learn to read please.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kast wrote:@Hewitt-
Learn to read please.
Goooooood one.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Kast »

@Hewitt-
Under the best possible light your post includes an assumption that reveals a complete failure on your part to read my stated intentions. In all other lights it shows an intentional misinterpretation of game mechanics.

In either case, you are obviously trying to hide the fact that Llama picked you as HoH to protect you from being evicted.

@KMD-
There is no question that Llama would pick Hewitt as HoH if Hewitt was his buddy. Your defense of Hewitt makes no sense. It doesn't matter that picking Hewitt is an obvious move; Hewitt would be evicted if Llama picked anyone else. Again, there is no wifom about this. Llama's team loses if Hewitt is lynched. Hewitt will be lynched unless he is picked as HoH. There is no option here.

And note again that Hewitt saved AM from a D2 lynch. Everyone had stated a desire to lynch AM, including Hewitt. Yet, when Hewitt as HoH finally nominated his targets, he put up SB instead of either one of his top two suspects (saber and AM). Even when AM was finally lynched, Hewitt was pushing for SB to be lynched instead or Kast to be nominated instead. And again when Llama was up for eviction, Hewitt was again trying to keep his buddy alive.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Kast »

Goooooood one.
If this post is a claim that you can read competently, then how about a demonstration to show it?
lol Yes, me being right and you being wrong would be painted as disagreeable by you wouldn't it.
-Point out where you were right (about anything at all in this game).
-Point out where I was wrong.
-Point out where I reference your behavior as being disagreeable as a result of you being right and me being wrong.
Show

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I guess I won't survive to see Kmd-chenbot evicted... Well, it can't be helped.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

If I were Llama, I'd have put up someone who has been shown as a possible buddy of mine, but isn't. For example, if Pablito isn't producer, he'd be perfect.

If Hewitt went up, I don't think there's a guarantee he'd be evicted. I personally wouldn't vote him and I think most other people have higher suspects than Hewitt.

I don't see a problem with Hewitt's noms. One has already flipped scum. The other is widely accepted as likely scum. And Hewitt said his noms would be two of Animorph/Saber/Snow/Sir. He stuck to that.

I'll admit I see a stronger case in your last post than I've seen before on Hewitt. I still think Pablito is more likely a producer though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

"Your last post" means 1680.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kast wrote:@Hewitt-
Under the best possible light your post includes an assumption that reveals a complete failure on your part to read my stated intentions. In all other lights it shows an intentional misinterpretation of game mechanics.

In either case, you are obviously trying to hide the fact that Llama picked you as HoH to protect you from being evicted.
Okay now you're just outright lying with that first part. And the second part is pure WIFOM that I can't argue for or against.
Kast wrote:-Point out where you were right (about anything at all in this game).
-Point out where I was wrong.
-Point out where I reference your behavior as being disagreeable as a result of you being right and me being wrong.
These are all correct statements, made in my first post of the game.
hewitt wrote:First off some of you are absolutely clueless on how Big Brother works. Some things I noticed that players were making mistakes with...
1. The PoV holder does not choose the replacement nominee if they choose to use it, the HoH chooses the replacement nominee.
2. A player cannot be HoH two weeks in a row.
3. The Coup D'Etat gives a player the opportunity to overthrow the HoH's nominations and nominate their own nominees. It does not have to be used.
Oh, and by the way, since according to you I was flip-floppy about Snow Bunny, I pointed him out as being suspicious in my opening post.
Kast wrote:After the replacement was picked, you added SB back, but just as a "pawn" to go against your top choice Sly
hewitt wrote:I for sure would be voting to evict Snow and I think players who are Snow's scumteam and using Sly as an opportunistic lynch and Snow is being protected. Hands down certain Snow is scum at this point and I'm getting quite a lot of insight on who is probably on her scumteam.
As for your last point you state that I was being disagreeable when I apparently "didn't know" the rules of the Coup when I clearly have shown that I do and your argument against that is baseless and nonsensical.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Hewitt, why do you think WIFOM can't be argued? That makes no sense to me.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kmd4390 wrote:Hewitt, why do you think WIFOM can't be argued? That makes no sense to me.
Well as the one directly attacked in the WIFOM the only thing I could say is that I think the reason why Llama tapped me as the next HoH and all his actions leading up to his eviction was to paint me as his buddy. He knew that Kast is all up in my grill and that anything Llama said before he was evicted was going to be used against me after he flipped Producer. I partially put myself in a bad position too by falling for Llama's pro-town act and it makes me look a little stupid now that he's flipped scum.

But because that whole argument could be used against me too, that if I were scumbuddies with Llama I would be saying the same thing. So it's just going to kind of run around in a circle.

So meanwhile, while that circle is a running, Crazy. Do you think you've played a flip-floppy game so far? Do you think that you've changed your views and opinions based on who you think is going to hold the power that week?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Crazy »

farside wrote:Hewitt (hewitt gets a vote since he was dethrowned as HOH)
Actually, this isn't the official rule on the TV Show... when Jeff used the coup to put up Jessie/Natalie, Chima did not get a vote.

And
Vote: Snow
, and
Cross fingers
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by bv310 »

That was a pretty quick 3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

host: Well that vote from crazy means that snow bunny will be evicted but we still have one more player to vote.

Snow/BV vote count:

Snow (3) Kmd, Hewitt, Crazy
BV (0)

not voting:

pablito

In the event of a tie vote Kast will be the deciding vote.
Deadline Friday Feb 5th, 3:00pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by hewitt »

Crazy wrote:
farside wrote:Hewitt (hewitt gets a vote since he was dethrowned as HOH)
Actually, this isn't the official rule on the TV Show... when Jeff used the coup to put up Jessie/Natalie, Chima did not get a vote.

And
Vote: Snow
, and
Cross fingers
You hush lol. I was thinking that too.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by hewitt »

Anyways we simulposted Crazy, could you answer my questions?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by pablito »

We got time. I'm moving to a new place Sunday. I won't vote til Sunday at minimum.

I like bv = producer, snowbunny = chenbot. Although I'm pretty certain on snow=chenbot as I've pointed out with the way that sir and sly acted.

but, I'm perfectly content with me being lynched if it removes a lot of doubt for everyone and makes scumhunting for last producer easier. preferably after at least snow flips chenbot. But seriously if snow flips chenbot, there's two people I can clearly say are not producer. those are kmd and kast (with crazy being very close third). So if snow flips chenbot, put up me and hewitt, lynch both of us and if that's not proven, then we still have one last mislynch in a f3 of crazy, kmd and kast. So as long as snow flips chenbot, floaters win.

I can probably post something tomorrow.
Sup, later.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Crazy »

hewitt wrote:So meanwhile, while that circle is a running, Crazy. Do you think you've played a flip-floppy game so far? Do you think that you've changed your views and opinions based on who you think is going to hold the power that week?
Yeah, I always change my mind a lot. You can call it "flip-flopping" if you like, though I don't want it to make it sound like I'm flaky.

I really don't think it's dependent on who's in power, though...

@pablito - I also feel bv as a likely producer, but Kmd essentially promised that bv is nearly confirmed because of another game. So there's a conflict between my own judgment and trusting the judgment of someone who has unknown, potentially solid evidence.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Kast »

@Hewitt-
Seriously work on your reading comprehension.

-I directly and repeatedly stated that BV was my top choice. I stated that SB was under consideration, but that Pablito was also under consideration. Your response claims SB would definitely be evicted.

Your post was slightly ambiguous. The direct read is that Kast is only capable of replacing himself; if Kast was capable of replacing more than just himself, then SB's lynch is NOT guaranteed. This shows a failure to understand the mod's posts about game mechanics. Since you clearly do understand the game mechanic, that makes it clear that your misunderstanding is feigned.

You later AMENDED your message and are claiming what you meant was that Kast could replace SB but definitely would not. Even if we all pretend we are stupid and cannot see your blatant change to your story, this
still
shows you are incapable of or uninterested in reading my posts. I directly stated that BV was a definite choice for replacement but SB was NOT a definite choice. That means SB was NOT guaranteed.

You fail at reading either way. Work on that kiddo.

-You post an example showing you understand the game mechanics. Good. -Where is the example showing I am wrong? Fail.

You did post something where I point out an inconsistency between your D1 behavior and D2 behavior. Then you post something about your D2 behavior. Your claim about your opening post is completely irrelevant to the post you provided (it is also a blatant lie). Was that an attempt to trick the town into thinking your D1 position is the same as your D2 position? Surely you don't think we are all too stupid to go back and check the actual posts?

Or do you think we should ignore your actual posts and just believe that what you tell us you want your original post to be is what it actually is? I've done the work for you, all the actual posts you made are linked below.
As for your last point you state that I was being disagreeable when I apparently "didn't know" the rules of the Coup when I clearly have shown that I do and your argument against that is baseless and nonsensical.
Again, learn to read. We both agree that you know how Coup works. The problem is that despite knowing how Coup works, you claimed it works in a different way. The only sensible explanation for why you would do this is if you are scum trying to hide your tie with Llama.

Player A knows that Mechanic B does effect C.
Player A posts that Mechanic B does effect D.
Player E calls Player A out.
Player A shows an old post that he actually did know that Mechanic B does effect C.

This means Player A intentionally posted a false statement in the second point. Hewitt is Player A. Kast is Player E. Coup is Mechanic B. Coup user becoming dethroning HoH and picking two new targets is Effect C. Coup user replacing one target is Effect D.

Your initial suspect was Zwet. SB was only a conditional suspect if KMD was scum.
You then added Saber as next after Zwet and SB third.
You admit that your "suspicion" of SB is due to active lurking (which you think scum would try to do in this game). This is opposed to Saber/Zwets/AM who you thought were actually scummy/anti-town.
As for your actual replacement nomination, you completely dropped SB and only listed Zwet/Saber.
You agree with Llama (your buddy?) that AM/Zwet/Saber should be evicted.
You post several times with minor suspicions, not once mentioning SB.
Then you beg that Llama not be nominated and that one of Saber/Zwets/AM be nominated.
You don't mention SB again until you name your picks if you were HoH. Sly is unambiguously your first choice against a pawn picked from Saber/Zwet/SB (note SB is LAST and now that you are out of danger your buddy AM has disappeared from your list).
In your answer to the HoH application form, you again leave SB completely out and instead claimed Sly and Saber.
Even after you were picked as HoH, you did NOT have SB as your top suspect. You directly stated Sly (confirmed) and Saber (unconfirmed) as your top suspects, with AM on similar footing with Saber.
SB resurfaces as an eviction candidate (and saber mysteriously disappears from your list). However, you admit that both SB and Sironigous are not being seriously considered yet.
SB's response wasn't satisfying to you and you finally raised her to top of your list.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Kast »

Enjoy your weekends all. This was my last post before weekend.

@Mod-

If I have to make a tie breaking vote (ie. if you decide Hewitt's vote does not count and others vote for BV), then my tie breaking vote goes to BV.
Show

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by pablito »

LLama in D1 wrote:Ani, zwet, saber. One of those need to go up.
Just of note.

But I can pretty much rule out Kast and snow of being producers because Llama requested to be put up against them. And I do re-read a strong defensive tone that Llama took toward Crazy. So considering llama's take on ani/saber...I'm not so sure on bv being producer anymore.

Anyway, I'm happy snow is up and out.
Sup, later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:
@Mod-

If I have to make a tie breaking vote (ie. if you decide Hewitt's vote does not count and others vote for BV), then my tie breaking vote goes to BV.
Why would I not count it when I said I would.
:?

I'm going to be out this afternoon to late at night. Just letting you guys know if pab's votes today
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Hewitt, any arguement can "run around in circles". Just like any other arguement, it's up to everyone else to determine which side makes the most sense. I wish mafiascum would back off the whole "OMG ITS WIFOM WE CANT ARGUE WIFOM" thing.

So let's WIFOM this up.

Known scum, Llama, made Hewitt HoH. Fact. Kast had coup. Fact. Kast using the coup means Hewitt can't be nommed this time. Fact.

Well. Now we get into the WIFOM part. Why did Llama, as scum, make Hewitt the next HoH? One side says "to protect his scumbuddy from being evicted this round". Well, my arguement is that it implicates Hewitt as Llama's buddy way too much for Llama's taste. I think Llama would know that his choice could very well be suspected as being his buddy. So I think Hewitt is right in the arguement he's so afraid to make that Llama probably tried to frame Hewitt as his buddy.

^This is a WIFOM arguement that I am making and presenting to the town and I'm damn proud of it.

-----------------

Crazy, yeah, from my point of view, BV is the most likely town in this game other than myself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”