Mini 891 - British Comedy Mafia (Game Over)

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Faraday »

Netopalis wrote: This is more of a meta read, but Faraday seems to be much, much less useful in this game than she usually is. I'm not really ready to commit to her being scum, but I could definitely see it. There are some players who are just weaker when they play as scum....
Um, couple of points. 1) Pretty sure I'm not a girl. 2) Meta read? We've not played together, which games of mine have you read to get a meta read on me?

'I'm not ready to commit to her being scum but I could definitely see it' ..how delightfully vague that is!

As for some players being weaker as scum, I completely agree, however I think that in my case that's definitely not the case :) (idk if that sounds arrogant? I think i'm probably a better player as scum is what I mean)

Anyway I'm quite happy with my fuzzyman vote atm, I don't find his case on deathsauce all too great, however I'm going to have a read around.

I'm concerned with kiku, she seems less confrontational than Belgrove, Neto you were in the game too, would you agree? I'll meta check her to see if that's consistent with her scum town self but she's my secondary suspect at the moment, it's possible she's rofl esque in that she finds it hard to mimic her play as town when scum.

Sanhora's posting has been very pro-town imo, seems to be scum-hunting and all that, definitely making up for Josh's absense.

Imaginality's questions are good ones too, I'm interested in the answers.

Anyway with my other coney island game over I can give this more attention now, so lucky you.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Faraday »

Kiku who's your top 2 suspects atm?

Same @ fuzzyman.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I wouldn't say a pro-town read...More of a neutral read. My breakdown goes something like this:

Pro-town:
BloodCovenant
Chinaman
Imaginality

Neutral:
Deathsauce
Fuzzyman

Scum:
Snow_Bunny
Faraday (Halfway between neutral and scummy)
Kikuchiyo
Sanhora

It really pained me to put BC and Chinaman up there in the pro-town list, for the record. Maybe I should have relabeled it "Least likely to be scum"...
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Sorry all, I was away on a business trip for a few days and forgot to tell anyone.

I was under the impression that we had cleared Sanhora due to Lyman's claim. If you didn't believe Lyman, why didn't he get lynched? I am not seeing Sanhora-scum here, unless I have been regally duped. As we hashed out in intricate detail previously, a successful stump clears the slot, so why waste time discussing it?

Fuzzyman, I already said I hate long posts, so if you think I am going to quote your mile-long post where you quoted me and give little responses to each, it ain't gonna happen. Also, your links don't work. So I will simply say this:

You stated that I voted for danakillsu "without previous accusation". Then, later on, you reference the accusations I made toward danakillsu. When I point out that, in fact, I did accuse dana, and that you had even commented on said accusations, you call me a liar. Does this seem fair? Doesn't it appear that you are actually the one that is lying?

Now on to kikuchiyo. I am 99.9% against policy lynches, but even I have to say "post or die!"
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ugh, sorry, missed Faraday's first post. I apologize, Faraday, when I was typing, I was thinking of somebody else. You're absolutely right, I don't have a meta read on you. As far as Belgrove goes, you might want to contrast it with her play in Hellsing Mafia. The problem is, this may be genuine inactivity rather than the intentional sort.

Sanhora...The problem I have isn't activity, it's the type of scumhunting that she's doing. It seems rather uninformed, honestly. I'm having a bit of trouble quantifying it. I mean, clearly, she's not the lynch today, but if we don't see a stumping tonight, she might be a good person to look into on later days.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Tonight or tomorrow are my best chances of getting current. If I can't I'll get replaced. I'm sorry, but I am busy. :(
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Faraday »

busy for the weekend. see you guys monday.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Netopalis wrote: Further, there's the whole "Net Scum Claim" thing that was so absolutely ridiculous. She claims that I claimed scum, without explaining why, how or where. I think she was referring to my asking about the masonry...but as others have said, that is a perfectly logical request given certain circumstances.
It's ridiculous for you, but not for me. No, asking for a mason partner is scummy. Period. You may want to hide your attemp behind pseudo protown reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that you are scum.
Netopalis wrote: Finally, she utterly fails in her posts today. She claims the supposed link between myself and fuzzy as a justification for voting for me (despite her earlier statement that it's not a strong tell) and states that Fuzzy's no lynch points to
my
guilt. Illogical, irrelevant and clearly an attempt to lynch one of the more active players for little-to-no reason at all.
Learn to read! When where how did I say there was a link between you and Fuzzy? Where did I say that Fuzzy asking for a no-lynch makes you guilty?

Wow, nice attemp to discredit me. That's not how you play mafia. Unless, of course, you are MAFIA.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Mod: Request Replacement.

Sorry all. This slot needs to participate and I just don't have the time. I have one active game and I think it may be my last for a while. At least until hubby is done with school.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Snow_Bunny wrote:. And thus, the chain of suspicious go Net > Fuzzy.
I though that this was referring to linking me to Fuzzy? I could be wrong.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree on the mason claim thing. I'm not budging from the fact that I believe that it was a logical pro-town move. Take from that what you will.

Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 am

Post by Sanhora »

@imaginality
After having seen your posts in ISO again, you really need to respond to the following post.
Yesterday, you voted SB. This happened after a question that you thought was a terrible question. SB asks about this and you state that the question wasn't the sole reason for voting for her. I've asked this before, but you didn't respond:
What was/were the other reason(s) for voting for SB?

We can later find that you'd stick with SB if there would be no BC-wagon that could result in a lynch.

But today, you listed her at 'town or prob town'. When and how did your position regarding SB change?
"I'm on the side of money."
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Sanhora »

Eventhough she's leaving
@Kik
I did give you have evidence why I see your statements as vague. I started with that in ISO 9. You know? The post after you stated I should look at the suspicions of yours from yesterday? You gave no names and no reasons (With the exception of Josh). And when I looked at the reasons for you finding Josh suspicious, you only stated that his behaviour warranted it. When asked what about his behaviour, you gave nothing.

(Kik was one of the players I wanted to hear from as she promised an analysis. As we once again don't get one, I hope others will help me pressure this player slot next time)

@SB
I think you've learned your lesson about links after having seen the result in Percy's last game, not? So I won't go into details about that, because there are different ways that only one player is connected to another like bussing and chainsaw defence.
But anyway to the point, I stick with what I've said earlier. You deserve first place in the category 'dodging'. Post 720 is another perfect example. Because after I've once again asked for your Neto case, I once again don't get anything. Instead, we get a hypocrite response. Unless you want to state how your defence of Josh at the start of this game was different?
The Neto case wasn't the only thing you dodged. I showed why your explanation of believing Fuzzy is incorrect. And you choose not to address it. Guess you don't want to try again.
But anyway, back to you accusing me. First of all, it's unjustified. Because in case you missed it, I agreed with him asking for the claim and didn't like how he suddenly asked if that was the right approach. So I should be defending Fuzzy as well if I were actually defending Neto. Yet I'm not, because I'm looking into you and the choice of your vote, instead of defending.
As for this part:
'I don't have a case against him (Neto), but, why do I need one?'
You'd need one to try to persuade us to vote him. But that's not the point. Why vote a player you have no case against (So you say), instead of the player who you have a case against?

@Neto
I almost never respond to accusations against a player I've replaced as I don't know what that player was thinking. I don't know his thoughts about no-lynching and I don't know why he got frustrated towards the accusations against him to the point that he even started using AtE.
Also, if you mean that you don't know what information we have gotten from my scumhunting, should I make a start?

Unvote, Vote Snow_Bunny

With that said, is there a reason that most of your posts from D2 are right after an accusation against you and that when you update other games that you don't post here without an accusation made against you or is that just a coincidence?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by ortolan »

Twenty fifth vote count

Fuzzyman (3): Faraday, DeathSauce, imaginality
Snow_Bunny (2): Netopalis, Sanhora
imaginality (1): Chinaman
Netopalis (1): Snow_Bunny
DeathSauce (1): Fuzzyman

Not voting (2): BloodCovenent, kikuchiyo

6 to lynch. Deadline: Tuesday 9th February.
Snow_Bunny (723) wrote:
Mod: I'm moving to a new house, and thus I'm LA until new advice. I'll at least try to keep up.
Thanks for the notification.
kikuchiyo (733) wrote:
Mod: Request Replacement.
Noted, seeking replacement.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sanhora: What I mean is that I suspect that there's something wrong with your case, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. That being said, the more I think about it, the less sure I am.

DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Why have our claimed masons bailed on this game? Prods all around would be keen.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Players, i have to sincerely apologize. I have been completely uninterested in mafia for the past two weeks and cannot seem to get myself around to playing ANY games, even the beginning ones, or the others that are closer to deadline. Mod, i am very sorry, i hate having to replace out, but i just don't think that i am able to finish this. Maybe some time in the summer i will be able to play again.

Again, i am sorry to the players, and the moderators for me having to do this. I never expected to do it, and i'm sorry. Good luck everyone else!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 am

Post by ortolan »

Okay, I'll replace you too :P
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Sanhora »

Mod, can we get a prod on Fuzzy?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
Okay, I'll replace you too :P
I am so sorry Orto :(
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Netopalis »

I suppose I should start installing a revolving door.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am

Post by ortolan »

Sanhora wrote:
Mod, can we get a prod on Fuzzy?
Yes!

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Faraday »

Sorry I've been slacking a lot. Still pretty happy with my vote on fuzzy but yeh, let me read around a bit and see what else I got.

Looking forward to the replacements to hopefully instill some life in the game.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

I guess we're waiting for replacements and people to decide between me and SB
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Chinaman »

dang you BC. Dang you to the hot place and back.

I sadly am going to have to ask the same. Real life is getting pretty hectic right now and there is just no time for MS. I'm very sorry all.

Ortolan, I'm very sorry for making you find yet another replacement. Your game is interesting and it's not due to a lack of interest in this game but rather more important stuff happening in the outside world. I would stick around but my posts would be worthless and that would be more unfair to your game than replacing out.

Sorry to the rest of you as well. GL finding the scum town. Hope you win!

MOD: Please replace
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Sanhora »

Fuzzyman wrote:I guess we're waiting for replacements and people to decide between me and SB
And for you responding to some posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”