SantKerrigan -1- farside22
animorpherv1 -1- DTMaster
Pomegranate -1- Slaxx

Not Voting: Everyone else

With 12 alive, 7 will lynch

SaintKerrigan's V/LA was noted

Deadline is 2/8/10 at 8:00pm EST

@kmd
kmd wrote:Animorph, you told the doc not to claim if they think they successfully protected a player.
Any competent doc wouldn't do that in the first place.
It was your only content post at the time and basically said nothing.
You're avoiding contributing to any kind of discussion
and I find that scummy.
But what if we have a docwho's never been a doc before?

I can't contribute much unbtill i find someone scummy.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:@kmd
kmd wrote:Animorph, you told the doc not to claim if they think they successfully protected a player.
Any competent doc wouldn't do that in the first place.
It was your only content post at the time and basically said nothing.
You're avoiding contributing to any kind of discussion
and I find that scummy.
But what if we have a docwho's never been a doc before?

I can't contribute much unbtill i find someone scummy.
FOS: Morph

Your job is to scum hunt. The least you can do is talk about players and what you think and not just say well I can't contribute.

Also when quoting someone you need to put a quotation mark before (") and after their name (")
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

okay... i don't really have anything on anyone... no one stands out negatively to me.. then again, today has been interesting so i wasn't entirely focusing here. i'll check through again when i get a chance tomorrow.. sorry bout that
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by CSL »

Activity meter was at unhappy, but I'm very DISAPPOINTED at mavsfan right now. 48 hours have passed since his last post. Here come a rageprod.

Also, you guys get a deadline; exactly ONE WEEK from today. Remember deadline rules. No majority in a week, you don't hang anyone. Now get to lynching someone. I want to see blood!

TL;DR: Deadline is 2/8 at 8:00pm EST

If there is no majority by deadline, there will be a no lynch.

Rageprodding mavsfan
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Well. Now since we've wasted time and now have a deadline, I will repeat my vote and hopefully we can get something going here.

IDK why the last one didnt go through, im assuming the lack of a colon.

vote: pomegranate

Sorry. Corrected.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by TheLonging »

V/LA until February 3rd. Will be back then or the 4th.

Noted. ~ CSL
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

Vote: xofelf

To put a little pressure on so that we can kick things up a notch!/Emeril.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

i know i havent posted much of anything other than my confirmation to this game. i dont have a read on anyone, so for me to post who i think is scum and who i think is town is not productive for the town at all. there is no one who looks extremely suspicious that i would be okay with lynching. i dont have any reads yet. i have nothing to offer at the moment.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Some questions, to spark some discussion:

The Longing, do you like being scum or town better? (Bonus: Why?)

xofelf, what's the most enjoyable power role you ever played? (Bonus: Why?)

Kmd, what do you like better, RVS or RQS? (Bonus: Why?)

Gheb, what do you think of the site in general? Do you like our approach to scumhunting? (Bonus: You guessed it, why?)

farside22, what's your favorite Open setup that is being run? (Bonus: Does it have any interesting mechanics?)

mavsfan, Where does your username come from? (Bonus: What other games are you currently playing in?)

Ani, what's your favorite game that you have played? (Bonus; What was your role? Bonus 2X: Do you think you played well?)

TQO, I can't think of a question for you. Think of a question to ask me. (Bonus: Include a bonus.)

Slaxx, Why don't you know what a pomegranate looks like? (Bonus: Have you ever heard of Google Image?)

DTMaster, Why do you refer to SaintKerrigan as Sarah? (Bonus: Do you know him/her IRL?)

SaintKerrigan, have you ever self-voted? (Bonus: If so, why?)
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:50 am

Post by Gheb »

I'm suspicious of people who didn't take part in discussion earlier and now complain about having reads on nobody - I don't quite buy it. Ignoring the fact that it's very safe for the mafia to play there should always be somebody who's more suspicious than other people. To be concrete mavsfan, xofelf and animorpherv stand out in this regard. Can somebody remind how saying stuff like "I'm waiting for real discussion to happen" or "I don't have reads on anyobe yet" is pro-town again?

I'm going to
Vote Slaxx
however for continuing his unexplained votes on Pome. What discussion do you expect to come out of that? Voting her again and hoping that "we get something going here" looks like a cop-out to feign activity. In context to your posts so far - most of them severely lacking content - this has me considering you stalling the game's progress by drawing attention to things that won't help us to scumhunt and disctract up from debateworthy issues at hand.
Pomegranate wrote: Gheb, what do you think of the site in general? Do you like our approach to scumhunting? (Bonus: You guessed it, why?)
It's the approach I am used to so yes, I like it. Starting off with random votes that leads to more substantial discussion - that's exactly how I expected it to happen. Only thing I have to get used to are the player's names but that shouldn't be a problem.

Now, here's a question for you: Is there a reason on why you ask these questions now of all times? Do you not agree that we already had some discussion going on that could've been fruitful? Do you felt that asking these question will be more helpful than what we have talked about before? (Bonus: why?)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22, what's your favorite Open setup that is being run? (Bonus: Does it have any interesting mechanics?)
Not sure how this question helps with finding scum.
I can't believe 4 people just said they didn't have anything from the discussion as far as scum suspects.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I missed something in my post sorry.

As for those that have nothing to add. Please see the quote and do as it says.
The least you can do is talk about players and what you think and not just say well I can't contribute.
unvote:
vote: Slaxx

This by far the worst reason and vote out there. Says there that everything was a waste of talk. Voting RVS at this point is a waste.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by CSL »

(The deadline might start getting here a little faster if I don't see a lot of posting. FIVE posts since 10pm. I should be seeing at least TEN. I'd even be happy with SEVEN.)

Also, in case you want to know. A regular prod takes two days to respond. A RAGEPROD takes only one. Mavsfan got a RAGEPROD because he's been posting in different areas. It's not activelurking I'm RPing him for, it's ignorance if this game. Anyways, if I see a few more posts happening between 10pm and 4pm, I might not move the deadline at all. If it moves, it moves closer, with the exception of a replacement so close to deadline. I would push it to give the replacements more breathing room. I know I might sound like a madmod, but I'm testing to see how well you guys do under deadline pressure, especially close to the start of the game. Anyways, good luck! :)
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:20 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Ani, what's your favorite game that you have played?
I like Tar games in general. Really out there and fun. Tar knows how to do it well (Bonus; What was your role?
I don't think I've gotten Anti-Town in a Tar game yet
Bonus 2X: Do you think you played well?
In the one I replaced Mastin in ,yes. I didn't get lynched or NK'ed. In another one, not so well, as normal, I came off sucmmy.
)
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 am

Post by DTMaster »

@CSL GOD
Awesome we have 2 V/LAs now D:

@Scum
Ok we have scum.

Animorph, mavsfan41. Can we lynch either people? I'd much prefer a masvfan41 vote because he did not do anything
after he posted when CSL had a week deadline

Let's pile drive this onto mavsfan. Even a newb player (look at his join date) would try and participate in discussion, scum does everything to circumvent it because it reduces town from scum hunting. Lets gogogogo bandwagon onto this puppy.

@Gheb
You are a hypocrite. You are mostlikely scum with one of Animorph and mavsfan because you are not attacking them. You are scummy.

Why? You draw red flags on Animorph and mavsfan for not contributing and for
Gheb wrote:I'm suspicious of people who didn't take part in discussion earlier and now complain about having reads on nobody - I don't quite buy it.
Instead you attack Slaxx for RVS and trying to start a bandwagon.

Bandwagons are useful tools to generate discussion on day one. You look at people's responses to them and yours is the typical newb argument that bandwagons are bad
. They aren't they are tools of the trade. You failed to attack your scum targets. You are scummy for doing so. It looks like fake busing.

@Farside
Ok we have the scum team here:

Farside/Gheb/Animorph/mavsen.

You seriously think:

"I have no reads" is less scummy and more productive then: "I vote Pom just cause?"

This was day 1 before CSL GOD reigned his wrath on us. That play is typical to day 1 play before the week deadline.

@Pom
I first read Sarah instead of Saint. I don't know her in real life BUT her avater is of Sarah Kerrigan.

@Self
I've been playing with DGB lately, sue me. Animorph said the same thing as Mav, but Mav's was worse on the scummeter because he said the "no reads line" AFTER CSL declared his deadline. That is beyond fail.

Unvote

Vote: mavsfan41
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 am

Post by DTMaster »

ITT: Pom's questions are:

I appear to be helping the town, but a lot of the questions don't contribute to actual scum hunting. It's very subtle derailment. Self note to keep an eye on Pom.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am

Post by The Quintastic One »

To Answer Poms Question By Providing Her With A Question Of My Own:

Do you feel that DTMaster and Animorpherv1's claim of Penguin and then one subsequently voting for the other is a useful tell in terms of possibly early teasing and then distancing of Ice Mafia? (Bonus: I know that's a bit of a stretch, so if you don't believe so, what are your thoughts on the possibility of the already speculated Mavsfan & Animorpher's scum link?)

Either way it looks like I agree Animorpher might be the scummiest so far. But I want to see what Ani's defense is going to be before I decide whether to switch from my pressure vote right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

"I have no reads" is less scummy and more productive then: "I vote Pom just cause?"
elf/morph/slaxx/pom all said the same thing which is I have nothing.
Slaxx expended on that by calling it a waste of time and doing an RVS vote.
Pom's questions at large are useless to scum hunting.
I have 1 vote and went to the one player who's comment struck me as the summiest of the bunch. I almost wanted to roll a die on who to vote for.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes, my questions at large don't have much use for scumhunting. I knew that when I posted them. They are there to spark discussion, as it seemed to be lagging. Scumhunting comes from discussion.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pomegranate wrote:Yes, my questions at large don't have much use for scumhunting. I knew that when I posted them. They are there to spark discussion, as it seemed to be lagging. Scumhunting comes from discussion.
So the past five pages gave you no insight to anyone at all?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Pomegranate wrote:Some questions, to spark some discussion:

TL, do you like being scum or town better? (Bonus: Why?)
I don't see how this will help us scumhunt. If you really insist I can answer it.
mavsfan41 wrote:i know i havent posted much of anything other than my confirmation to this game. i dont have a read on anyone, so for me to post who i think is scum and who i think is town is not productive for the town at all. there is no one who looks extremely suspicious that i would be okay with lynching. i dont have any reads yet. i have nothing to offer at the moment.
Well I'm thinking with 5 pages you should have at least a read on someone. Even a town read. I don't really buy it at all. Plus you haven't tried to contribute that much.

Vote: mavsfan1
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please post the deadline in the vote count.

DTMaster what is the difference between Slaxx and mavsfan41
Note:

Slaxx - start date 01/01/10. # of post 4
mavsfan41 - start date 01/10/10. # of post 2

Basically Slaxx had too more post then mavsfan and slaxx had said pretty much next to nothing this game too.
So what is your point between them?

Also note there are 2 scum teams not 1 scum team. pairing 4 players together as one doesn't really make sense this game.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

The Quintastic One wrote:To Answer Poms Question By Providing Her With A Question Of My Own:

Do you feel that DTMaster and Animorpherv1's claim of Penguin and then one subsequently voting for the other is a useful tell in terms of possibly early teasing and then distancing of Ice Mafia? (Bonus: I know that's a bit of a stretch, so if you don't believe so, what are your thoughts on the possibility of the already speculated Mavsfan & Animorpher's scum link?)

Either way it looks like I agree Animorpher might be the scummiest so far. But I want to see what Ani's defense is going to be before I decide whether to switch from my pressure vote right now.
I think Ani could easily be scum, but I don't think DTM is (specifically with Ani, but also in general),
especially
because of the penguins. I personally don't think scum would do that.

Slaxx is scummy for holding onto a random vote, and not providing anything. Mavs is also scummy for not doing anything. So xofelf. And ani. Aaahh... so many... could they be the four scum?

For now,
Vote: Slaxx
. (No, not OMGUS in the slightest.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Farside

1.Slaxx just corrected his RVS vote. If you do a quick Iso read, he's responding to the lack of update on his vote or miscount on his vote. In terms of both players I'll break it down into 3 components, content, actions, and general posts.

Content and posts are agreeable to be the same, but Slaxx is actually doing something by voting. I might agree, like you that it could have been a better vote but Mav and Ani aren't providing anything.

This to me is scummier then Slaxx. A RVS is better then thin air when we have a week deadline for day 1, especially when you posted 2 hours after CSL's post, rather then Slaxx's 6 minutes.

2. Scratch that you are scum. Only scum would care about lynching specific factions. Seriously, we have 2 teams of 2 which equals two 4 scum players that we have to lynch. How does it not make sense to list off your top 4 suspects? I don't know what factions these 4 players are in together, if they are scum they are just scum.

If you have to justify whether or not they are "fire" or "ice" now that's just silly.

Unvote. Vote farside22
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Pome
What is more scummier: RVS vote? Or nothing?

Return to “Completed Open Games”