Not Voting: Everyone else

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
You have
FOUR
days until deadline

mavsfan is at L-2!!

Hey, mavsfan is being force-replaced. If you all want to lynch him, and save me the trouble of finding one, go ahead.

Still looking for a SaintKerrigan replacement. May modkill the slot if no replacement is found by the start of Day 2.

Animorph, if you aren't seeing it, I don't know what to tell you. No doc, whether they've been doc before or not, should be coming out of Night 1 and saying "OMG GUYS IM THE DOC AND I DID THIS LAST NIGHT". It should never happen, so advising against such actions seems pointless.
Ok, I might be an idiot at times, but I'm not THAT BAD. I know Docs should never claim on D1/D2. IMO, they should only claim when they think they have all the scum, which unless they are somewhat invesigative. will never happen.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:45 am

Post by The Quintastic One »

*sigh* Apparently my pressure vote on Elf has done nothing to apply pressure or even generate an activity post out of the person. And I don't see where Mav is being more scummy than the others, but as I said, there's no reason I prefer my vote on anyone else as I don't find anyone more scummy than the other. So I'll just switch my vote to the majority and try to help move this game along. Since all the lurkers are causing discussion to reach a grinding halt.

Unvote. Vote: Mavs
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Gheb »

The Quintastic One wrote:So if I understand this correctly, we're basing our current choice of lynches on an unwritten "lynch all lurkers" rule. Since obviously nobody seems to be finding anything scummy said by anyone currently active, we're hoping that inactive players = scum so that the day can progress as normal.
I disagree with this. By lurking they actively hurt our process of scumhunting, which
is
scummy. My main issue is that it's also very safe for scum to get an inactive lynched as it doesn't require to take a clear stance.

Vote animorpherv1

You have some explaining to do:

Who is the most suspicious and why?
Do you agree that lurking hard is rather suspicious at this point of the game?
How do you feel about people who mainly push for an inactive lynch?
Who has contributed the least in your opnion? I'm not talking about the number of posts. I'm talking about content.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by CSL »

Going to replace SK. Give me a moment.

Xofelf, who hasn't posted and was prodded via AIM, has one more day to post before I find a replacement.

Stand by for a votecount at the top of this page after I post in the queue.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Who is the most suspicious and why?
I have a town read on Slaxx for trying to get us out of the speculation talk, and farside for 17 posts of setup speculation/RVS in an Open Game.

Do you agree that lurking hard is rather suspicious at this point of the game?
I'm rather neutral on this. It's only D1, and most of the talk from what I've found is speculation setup, yet people are stil lasking us to sucmhunt, whilst filling up posts with setup speculation on an OPEN GAME.

How do you feel about people who mainly push for an inactive lynch?
I find it scummy. Go for an easy target, instead of contributing to finding scum.

Who has contributed the least in your opnion?
obvs mavs and xolfelf, but I find farside (of farside's 22 posts,17 are RVS/setup speculation)
with that said
vote: farside
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP: I have a scum read on farside for 17/22 posts being RVS and/or setup Speculation.

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by CSL »

Satisfaction of Mod = Deadline Extension! Deadline moved to 2/10/10 at 8:00pm EST
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by CSL »

Gayle replaces SaintKerrigan.

Still working on the mavsfan replacement.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Gayle »

/Confirm

Now, SK can play Mass Effect 2 in peace.

I'm gonna read the thread to find a reason to vote Pom, BRB
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@CSL GOD
Thank you god!

@Mavs
The search is down but the recent posts I found using the google search was in this game.

@Ani
Same thing but he also posted in other games while his last game post. The rest has been modding.

This may or may not be important.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

ER nvm on the Ani
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Gayle »

The players I like the least are farside, Slaxx, and TQO.

farside because of her argument over listing four scum.

TQO for his policy vote.

Slaxx because of this:
Slaxx wrote:There was never an RVS to begin with. There were only 3 votes cast when I cast mine. One quarter of the players voting is not RVS. Sorry. Its not. So I started it up. And look where we are now.
Vote: Slaxx

Also, inactivity dies down sometimes. The deadline is ridiculous. My 2 cents.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

I'd like to respectfully request I be replaced from this game. It's been fun, but I made it a point to not play Mafia with anyone from Game 884 of the Newbie Queue due to a bad first experience at Mafia with them. So no offense to Gayle, but you and I just arn't going to mesh well in this game.

Replacement please, and have a great game guys!
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Gayle »

Sticking up for my homies in the 884. It was my favorite game of mafia so far. I don't think we did anything wrong.

But I've just replaced in, you've been here for the whole game. I could replace out instead if there is a problem.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Gayle wrote: farside because of her argument over listing four scum.
As I said I thought DTMaster was trying to group 3 out of 4 players into one group, when there is two separate alliances. If he said I find x, y, z and a scum and here is why I would not even have said boo about 2 seperate scum groups but when 3 people are lumped into 1 group it's just a reminder there are 2 seperate groups. Looking for links between players is a good thing.
Manvs by the way I saw he was online and didn't post here. Lurking, not posting (aka avoiding) ups him as scum even more for me as avoiding a game and not wanting to answer is typically a scum move.
morph: Please explain who I went from town to scum with that write up of yours?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Gayle »

I find the people going on about those who claim there is little to go on the more suspect. The number of pages doesn't matter if there is little to go on in those pages. Also, the people advocating lynching the lurkers, particularly DTMaster.

About the doctor, there are 12 players, and 4 mafia, meaning 2 nightkills. The purpose of the doctor in this setup is simply to prevent as many kills as possible. The doctor's priority is not to find scum, but to insure the amount of townies does not decrease too quickly.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kmd4390 wrote:Pom, questions are ok depending on how it's done. Specifically RVS vs RQS, I don't use either. I very rarely random vote. I look for something scummy, no matter how small, and attack it. Then I take that player's actions and everyone else's reaction to it and formulate an opinion on everyone else as well.
But I recall in that game where we were scum together with KScope (Mini 844, was it?), you voted me based on something small, and bussed me until it brought about you lynch (and me being NKed). Though that is the only meta I have of you, it doesn't put you tactic in good light.

--

I am putting Mavs at L-1. Don't say you didn't know.

Vote: Mavsfan
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

[quote=''farside22"]morph: Please explain who I went from town to scum with that write up of yours?[/quote]

A clear majority of your posts have setup speculatio on an
OPEN GAME
. If this was a non-open mini, I'd be fine with it. But trying to speculate a setup in which everything is given to you feels like your trying to get the town off topic.

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Gayle »

I would like to replace mavsfan rather than risk a mislynch due to little information. I really don't want to mislynch a lurker in this setup.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gayle wrote:I would like to replace mavsfan rather than risk a mislynch due to little information. I really don't want to mislynch a lurker in this setup.
*cough*
Manvs by the way I saw he was online and didn't post here.
Why do you think it would be a mislynch?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Gayle »

I don't necessary think he would be a mislynch, rather that with his grand total of 2 posts we have very little to determine if he is scum or not. It would basically just be a gamble, and the odds are better that he is town. Apparently he is going to be "force replaced" (far stronger than a normal replacement), and so I don't see any reason why we shouldn't wait to see what his replacement has to say.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Gheb »

The problem is that we're not only lacking input from mavsfan but from xoxelf too. We're currently waiting for 2 inactives or their replacements to speak up on what happened with deadline looming. With 4 days left there might not be enough time to fill the hole they're replacing into.

I've seen morph finally taking a stance and stepping it up in terms of activity.

Unvote

@Gayle

Doesn't the fact that he only posted 2 times up to now bother you? I can't think of any town-alligned reason to play that way, especially since it has been reported that he visited mafiascum a couple of times.

@God Mod

Can you please include the names of none-voters in your votecounts?

If your name is not voting anyone, you aren't voting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gayle wrote:I don't necessary think he would be a mislynch, rather that with his grand total of 2 posts we have very little to determine if he is scum or not. It would basically just be a gamble, and the odds are better that he is town. Apparently he is going to be "force replaced" (far stronger than a normal replacement), and so I don't see any reason why we shouldn't wait to see what his replacement has to say.
Why would a player that is town avoid posting in a game that they are being accused in?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:@Gayle

Doesn't the fact that he only posted 2 times up to now bother you? I can't think of any town-alligned reason to play that way, especially since it has been reported that he visited mafiascum a couple of times.
Well, I don't automatically assume he is playing that way intentionally. There are any number of reasons for a person to lurk. He could have two posts because he is scum. He could have two posts because he has no idea where to start with this game. It is risky to make assumptions and lynch him, when we can wait for the replacement and form an opinion with a stronger foundation.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Just to make sure I get this right (WCS)

8 town, 2 Fire , 2 Ice (D1)

We mislynch 7 town, 2 Fire, 2 Ice (N1)

both kills go through 5 town, 2 Fire, 2 Ice (D2)

mislynch 3 town, 2 Fire, 2 Mafia (N2)

both kills go through 1 town, 2 fire, 2 Ice (D3) (guaranteed loss)

mislynch 0 town, 2 Fire, 2 Ice (N3) (DRAW)

So we have 1 or 2 mislynches in WCS, with no Mafia lynched.

Return to “Completed Open Games”