Open 193 - Friends and Enemies: It's over!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not off the top of my head, but I could probably go back and dig something up. But Ojanen and ABR are you biggest attackers, and you're easily the most vocal about them. What are your thoughts on OTHER players?
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I actually think I've made my stances fairly clear about most of the players in this game actually. I could see someone saying I haven't taken a stance on Sando or DDD yet, but that's because I haven't decided either way on them yet (though after my discussion with DDD earlier today I'm leaning town on him).

Vi is town. You're probably scum. hito just replaced and I need some time with him. Troll and SC are townish with mild misgivings here and there.

How am I "the most vocal" about Oj? I don't think I've really attacked her hardly at all and she's not even someone I think absolutely needs to be lynched today. You're coming to that conclusion based on a single comment about her not taking a stance on you?

I still want you to find those quotes for me Reck.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What I don't like about VPB is he just attacks the same 2 people all day. Day 1, charlatan and me. Day 2, RECK and me. No imagination at all. Scum for sure, guys, lynch him up.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Hey look, more question dodging. What a surprise.
YOUR AD HERE

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Seems like you haven't been reading the game VPB. +1 scumpoints for you
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

VPB 766 wrote:I need you [ABR] to be more specific about your suspicion of Reckoner in "late Day 1". Point me to a specific post or time period that you started to find him suspicious, preferably with some sort of explanation why.
YOUR AD HERE

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seems like you haven't been reading the game VPB. +1 scumpoints for you
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm swamped with RL stuff right now (most of which is past due ;>.> ). I'll try to catch up one way or another, but it won't be tonight. If you have any questions specifically for me, ask; if you have any questions you've already asked that you especially want answered, ask again.

I will respond to SerialClergyman while I'm here though. I don't like the stuff going on right now. This VP Baltar wagon is less than less than unconvincing. On the other side of the fence, calling the hammer/jump from PCE to charlatan D1 scum-motivated makes no sense (and this is why I'm bewildered about what to do with ABR given D2 play). And I always feel like if I'm not actively ruining peoples' lives, the game is right where the scum want it. So if I don't like what's being done, I'm going to attempt to move the game in a different direction; and if I notice something that I believe should be pursued, of course I'll go for it.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

@Vi-It'll be good to have you back. Someone else talking will give me time to recover from having to repeatedly smash my face into the wall.

@ABR- Let's pretend for a second we're not all super geniuses like you. Slowly and with words (even if you claim to be repeating yourself) answer my request for clarification on what specifically you find scummy about Reckoner and when that arose on Day 1.
YOUR AD HERE

Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

Votecount:

xRECKONERx(3): Debonair Danny DiPietro, Zorblag, Vi
Vi(1): Sando
Debonair Danny DiPietro(1): xRECKONERx
Albert B. Rampage(3): SerialClergyman, VP Baltar, hitogoroshi
VP Baltar(2): Ojanen, Albert B. Rampage

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.
Immoral Acts: 0
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've considered Reck pretteh suspicious for a while now. I get the feeling he doesn't know who to NK and he's asking me to class players so he can make a more informed NK. I don't like his play Day 1, it was like he was looking for any excuse to jump off the charlatan bandwagon even though charlie was his suspect.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Oj falls right behind Rec in terms of who I'd be interested in lynching today. VPB did a good job in laying out her wishy-washy positions earlier and then she attacks VPB who is my strongest town read. I think I've gotten pretty good at reading VPB over the several games we've played together and I'm reading him as town in this game no questions asked. Sando trails the other two, but is the other lynch I'd be willing to consider today.

Hito has helped moved that player slot back towards the middle, but I'm withholding further judgement until he interacts with other players further.

I have nothing of importance to say about Zorblag and SC.

Vi probably deserves a re-read, but on the points she seems generally correct. And if I'm using the standard from Zachtown and the reasoning from Appenine, she's probably town.

I really wish I knew how to read ABR. In that first and last game we played together he essentially quit on the town, as town. In this game I get a variety of different anti-town actions that I have no idea how to decypher. Just on the facts he wouldn't be a bad lynch, but I have no idea how much of it is "ABR being ABR". In conclusion, in regards to ABR, HALP!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 am

Just read Zorblag's posts DDD.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Ugh appeal to Zoblag authority. [godfather] Every time I try to get out you pull me right back in [/godfather]

When I said Vi was shitstirring, I didn't mean you were kicking arse and taking names, I meant you were asking questions that might be designed to get others arguing with each other, rather than direct questions. Upon review, I think that perception was coloured by asking me to respond to sando's brief meta argument and it actually wasn't as much of a pattern as memory suggested it was.

Interestingly, the people who I think aren't shining examples of scumhunting are the people I feel most comfortable are town. I think sando and DDD are both quite probably town.

Now we've just got to sort through the rest of the bunch.

I don't know that ABR is being ABR. He's got the arrogance and everything, but I'm not seeing the fire, and the tunnelling and the passion so much. I expected the OMGUS vote on me, but then drifting off somewhere else is odd. Plus I don't see a reason why he's gone from PCE is scum to we can't lynch PCE. (let alone having about 3 people who he is sure are scum).

Having said all that, I saw a bit in Ojanen's case that was disturbingly hitting home. Zorblag and I thought Amished was a mason warning us off voting VP on D1, which is what all our crappy secretive code structure was and the double take from me on D1. I imagine the scum were trying to kill masons, so either someone else noticed it or troll is looking scummy. Or our fail secret talk gave it away.

Plus at the moment my wagon has not a huge amount of support, and hito is voting without Albert meta, I think.
I'm old now.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Sando has been prodded
Immoral Acts: 0
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Hey ABR, what are your thoughts on hitogoroshi?

Oj, you alive out there?
SC wrote:Having said all that, I saw a bit in Ojanen's case that was disturbingly hitting home. Zorblag and I thought Amished was a mason warning us off voting VP on D1, which is what all our crappy secretive code structure was and the double take from me on D1. I imagine the scum were trying to kill masons, so either someone else noticed it or troll is looking scummy. Or our fail secret talk gave it away.

Plus at the moment my wagon has not a huge amount of support, and hito is voting without Albert meta, I think.
What exactly is the point of the message you're trying to convey here?
YOUR AD HERE

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm

VP Baltar wrote:Hey ABR, what are your thoughts on hitogoroshi?
Scummy.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

If you had to choose between him or Reckoner to lynch today, who would it be?
YOUR AD HERE

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 pm

RECK.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Hi VP. I was just trying to catch up in another game but it went into night. This is getting comical. Thought I had a free night but instead I'm cowering at a train station internet cafe in the middle of the night needing to stay the awake here until morning with drunken people and bums. I'll post after getting some caffeine, getting too zombie.
In other words, still alive, still in trouble but will get here in a bit.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Sando »

My apologies for my slackness.
Serial wrote:Ugh appeal to Zoblag authority.
How so? My impression of Zorblags 'ABR Meta' posts have been pretty nuetral. I would have thought an appeal to authority in that case would be to someone justifying his towniness.

I competely agreed with the idea that Vi was shit-stirring. I think Vi has appeared to be much more useful than she actual is. Maybe my views are distorted for the same reasons though, but I think Vi has done more to appear to scumhunt than actual scumhunt. Having said that, Vi's latest response to SC screams town to me.

Your whole code thing, wtf are you talking about? I'm so confused by that. And what do you mean by hito is voting without Albert meta? Do you think this is a good thing, a bad thing?

Albert, why on earth would 1 of 3 scum who didn't know who to NK look to a townies opinion and risk outing themselves? They have 2 scumbuddies to get ideas from on who to NK. Maybe it's WIFOM, but it would seem rediculous for reck-scum to do that in thread.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Why is Sando still voting for Vi?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Sando »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why is Sando still voting for Vi?
Because 1 post that I find townie does not a townperson make...

Why is ABR not answering my question?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Sando »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:What I don't like about VPB is he just attacks the same 2 people all day. Day 1, charlatan and me. Day 2, RECK and me. No imagination at all. Scum for sure, guys, lynch him up.
Reck thinks he's been most vocal about you and Ojanen, you disagree? You disagree to the point that you think VPB hasn't attacked Ojanen at all today?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:31 pm

So Vi is still your top suspect?

Return to “Completed Open Games”