Mini 891 - British Comedy Mafia (Game Over)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Netopalis wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:. And thus, the chain of suspicious go Net > Fuzzy.
I though that this was referring to linking me to Fuzzy? I could be wrong.

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree on the mason claim thing. I'm not budging from the fact that I believe that it was a logical pro-town move. Take from that what you will.
Yes, you could be wrong. I meant that you are more suspicious than Fuzzy.

Sanhora, I don't get what it's wrong with you. I am not dodging anything. You want a case on Net? Then go build it yourself. I am stating my reasons of why I'm voting him over Fuzzy, and if you don't like them, then be yourself. I'm getting tired of your annoying insistence. Really, it seems more and more to me that you are trying to distract us from going after Net. Sorry, that won't happen.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Netopalis »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Really, it seems more and more to me that you are trying to distract us from going after Net. Sorry, that won't happen.
By us, do you mean yourself only? I've not seen anybody else arguing for my lynch today. The consensus has been that it's either you or Fuzzy.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by imaginality »

I'm going to come out and say this: I investigated Snow_Bunny overnight. She is town-aligned.

Why am I outing myself as cop? Aside from not wanting Snow_Bunny to be lynched, I think it's going to be really helpful if Sanhora hits scum with the treestumpish ability, so I think narrowing the target list of possible scum is pretty useful. And it looked like Snow_Bunny would likely be a target for that if she wasn't lynched today. Also, I regard the claimed masons as likely telling the truth, and if that is the case, then we already have enough clear townies around for us to start focusing on eliminating the remaining possibilities.

I would suggest that if there are protective roles in this game, they choose randomly between protecting me and protecting Snow_Bunny, to force the scum to take a 50% risk of a save if they target one of us.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Faraday »

imaginality wrote:I'm going to come out and say this: I investigated Snow_Bunny overnight. She is town-aligned.

Why am I outing myself as cop? Aside from not wanting Snow_Bunny to be lynched, I think it's going to be really helpful if Sanhora hits scum with the treestumpish ability, so I think narrowing the target list of possible scum is pretty useful. And it looked like Snow_Bunny would likely be a target for that if she wasn't lynched today. Also, I regard the claimed masons as likely telling the truth, and if that is the case, then we already have enough clear townies around for us to start focusing on eliminating the remaining possibilities.

I would suggest that if there are protective roles in this game, they choose randomly between protecting me and protecting Snow_Bunny, to force the scum to take a 50% risk of a save if they target one of us.
Have you breadcrumbed your role?

So you're claiming to save snow bunny? But she's not the largest wagon. I think you could have waited a bit at least, maybe provide more information.

Also cop + masons + treestumper seems very powerful. This probably means we're looking at a powerful scum team.

I think I believe you at the moment.

And if you are telling the truth:
You'd be clear
I believe the mason claim atm.
Sanhora's role is provable.
And snow Bunny would be clear barring GF shenanigans.
I know I'm innocent.

6/10 players alive as clear looks good odds to me. In fact is it an autowin? Well it's certainly a strong position IMO if not.

Also all these replacements make me sad
:cry:

This doesn't change the fact fuzzy is still scum, of course. :P
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

So, you're saying that it's down to me, you, Deathsauce, Fuzzy and Kikuchiyo? DS/Fuzzy/Kikuchiyo WOULD make som esense, I suppose. I could see it.

Unvote, vote: Fuzzyman
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Faraday »

Well, if the masons aren't fake claiming (unlikely, in fairness), if Imag isn't fake claiming (unlikely, in fairness) and if Snow's not a Gf(possible, but well for the moment we don't need to worry about that) then yeah, that's correct.

Do you believe the claim(s)? If you do then, pretty much the above is correct.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Netopalis »

Begrudgingly, yeah. I definitely believe Imaginality's, and it's true that I believed Lyman's before Sanhora replaced...And it's also true that I usually find Chinaman's playstyle to be questionable...And the resulting list of scum does make sense. Therefore, at least for now, I'm going to accept the claims as factual. I'll be forced to change my tune if we lynch one of the 3 and they flip town, though, since I don't really feel that you're as scummy as the rest.

Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Sanhora »

Unvote

Imaginality, can you state why you investigated SB, what your name is and what your flavour is?
"I'm on the side of money."
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:37 am

Post by imaginality »

I investigated SnowBunny because although I had a gut feeling she might be scum I recognised that it was mainly a playstyle thing. I had more confidence in my pro and anti reads on most of the other players. Also, I thought it quite likely she would be a mislynch or misvig if she were town, so I targeted her so that we could prevent that. If she were scum, I felt confident we could get her lynched without me needing to reveal my role.

I wouldn't normally have claimed this early with my innocent result. I didn't breadcrumb as such but I did think my change in attitude re. SnowBunny would be noticed on a reread if I had died before revealing the result. When Sanhora picked up on it and asked me about the about turn I figured smart scum would probably guess the reason behind my change in views, so I didn't feel I was particularly undercover anymore, so I claimed.

My role name: I am Pamela Stephenson. My interests in psychotherapy etc. are what give me the ability to read people and determine their alignment.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Netopalis wrote:So, you're saying that it's down to me, you, Deathsauce, Fuzzy and Kikuchiyo? DS/Fuzzy/Kikuchiyo WOULD make som esense, I suppose. I could see it.

Unvote, vote: Fuzzyman
I'd ask you for reasons why you could see a DS/Fuzzy/Kiku scum team, but you'd be making them up out of thin air, so I'll skip it.

Reading back through your posts, Net, has been very enlightening. You have been throwing huge amounts of suspicion on BC and Chinaman throughout the game, and yet you never vote for them (exception, one very early vote for BC.) You make a lot of odd comments about them and made a drastic 180° turn about their alignment.

You were also very shocked at the Mason claim, maybe because you weren't expecting that from your scumbuddy?

It's also very convenient that both of our claimed Masons basically disappeared from the game as soon as they had "confirmed" each other. This group needs further investigation.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Faraday »

^ Eh I don't think that's really convenient. BC flaked the site pretty much (yeah he requested replacement but different terms etc)

And you think Neto/masons are plausible? Yet you're voting Fuzzyman aren't you? I don't think neto would be scum with the masons, at all. he pushed them to reveal, something it'd be stupid for him to ask his scum partners to do IMO.

That role name is really obscure. I mean, I've never even heard of her, compared to the first 2 anyway. Mod is aussie tho' isn't he. CARAZY fella'
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Deathsauce: At the time that I started attacking Chinaman and BC, I was the only one doing so. Clearly, that is not optimal Mafia play. If I had been playing as scum, I would most likely have just went along with the Budja lynch. Regardless, I fail to see how you're getting a scumteam with that. Further, your attack on me for not voting fails to consider that I really prefer to think and hear before voting. To wit, I only cast 3 votes on D1 and have cast 5 to date.

As for my reasoning for that scumgroup, it made a bit more sense the more that I thought about it. Fuzzy attacks Deathsauce several times without good reason, almost as if he was attempting to make something up that was scummy about Deathsauce so that he could distance himself for future argument. Fuzzy also does not even mention Kikuchiyo once during the game.

In regards to your posts, there's more of the seemingly manufactured "liar" argument that you two had going on, along with several attacks that are really light, but overplayed. You also mention Kikuchiyo twice - once in a quote from me (Not really a mention, IMHO) and once in response to someone else calling her out on the lack of posting.

The fact that you two seem so similar in your post content is interesting to me and pushes me to believe that you're both likely scum.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:19 am

Post by ortolan »

Twenty sixth vote count

Fuzzyman (4): Faraday, DeathSauce, imaginality, Netopalis
imaginality (1): Chinaman
Netopalis (1): Snow_Bunny
DeathSauce (1): Fuzzyman

Not voting (3): BloodCovenent, kikuchiyo, Sanhora

6 to lynch. Deadline: N/A until replacement goals realised. Please tell your friends I need replacements for the game!!!
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Post by ortolan »

iamausername replaces kikuchiyo. Thanks!
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Faraday »

Welcome Iamausername!

Hopefully you instill some life in the game.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Faraday »

Fuzzyman! Hey I saw you posted in GD. Stop avoiding this thread if you are and come post please!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry for being away, but I'm still in LA.

But, it's good to know that we have the scum team narrowed.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

Since people seem to think there's something up between me and kiku, I'll (figuratively) investigate him after the game.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Netopalis »

What a substantial answer to our questions.

Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

I've not seen any questions, Neto.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Faraday »

Fuzzyman wrote:Since people seem to think there's something up between me and kiku, I'll (figuratively) investigate him after the game.
What? :?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 am

Post by ortolan »

Twenty seventh vote count

Fuzzyman (4): Faraday, DeathSauce, imaginality, Netopalis
imaginality (1): Chinaman
Netopalis (1): Snow_Bunny
DeathSauce (1): Fuzzyman

Not voting (3): DrippingGoofball, iamausername, Sanhora

DGB replaces BloodCovenent! Thanks very much.

6 to lynch. Deadline: soon to be reinstated when I get last replacement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hi we're lynching Josh Lyman?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Well, that's what it looked like on page 1.

Fuzzyman, right?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Netopalis »

As of right now, yeah, but reread and give us your opinions. I'm not totally set on it.

Fuzzy: I was referring to the mountain of suspicion placed on you over the last 2 pages. Not questions, per se, I suppose, but I'd appreciate a few responses.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”