The Sopranos: A Deadly Game (GAME OVER!)

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Locke: SSK, al, SSF. SSK because the 1v1 still applies and killa seven (I believe) has had his ability confirmed. al because I remember someone saying they had some sort of info on him like 2 Days ago, and SSF because of whatever nonsense happened yesterday that got us to lynch him the first time.

@SSF: Really? I still put in my Night actions. It's not difficult to pick a random job and pick a random person to take a percentage of profits from. If anything, it proves that I'm not doing anything BUT taking jobs, because there's no way I could keep my position if I was.

vote: MafiaSSK

@all: Sleep now, test tomorrow, posting sometime later than that.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

But why does K7's ability make him town?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Locke Lamora wrote:Raj, what was your cut from Job 3?

Zwet, Kai, SSK, you've already claimed, mind telling us what jobs you did and what you earned on the last couple of nights?
i made $26,330 last night. so i guess we can confirm that SSF is above me with a higher base.

but a three person scum list would be...
Zwet, MafiaSSK, and alko.

also anyone who can avoid a lynch is suspicious to me. i do assume that one of them will be town.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Raj: why is lynch immunity inherently suspicious? Sure, at least one of the lynch-immune players has pretty much got to be scum, but there's nothing to indicate that they're more likely to be scum.

Kai: which job did you do last night? Who have you been targeting with your extra ability?

Al: again, I would like to know which nights you did and didn't do a job.

Everyone else: same questions as my last post if you haven't already answered them.

Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Dr. Melfi »

I have prodded MafiaSSK and zwetschenwasser. Since zwet did not pick up his Night 7 pm yet, I will begin searching for his replacement right away. If you know anyone who might want to replace, send them my way.
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Tony: What?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Locke: The ability does not make him pro-town. The fact that what he stated directly conflicts with what MafiaSSK claimed to have done, when k7 has had other people confirm his ability to be accurate (hasn't he?). Unless he's extremely good at guessing or all of the people he "checked" correctly are scum, then SSK is the liar.

As for my Night activity, this is what I've got:

Night 7:
Job 3
Profits from SSF

Night 6:
Job 1
Profits from MafiaSSK

Night 5:
Job 3
Profits from SSK

Night 4:
Job 3
Profits from SensFan

Records upon replacing in say that these were Gorrad/Tom's actions:

Night 3:
Job 1

Night 2:
Job 2

Night 1:
Job 3

I don't know if my player slot was second highest any of those Nights, but if it was then I wasn't given the targets of the profit taking for those Nights.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by SSF352 »

Kai: It's weird to me you would be up for submitting night actions on a game you claimed you werent really interested in. Also, always taking jobs does lend itself toward being protown, but it doesnt clear someone either.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

SSF: it was only N3 that you used your ability, right? You did jobs on the other nights? Just trying to make sense of what we know so far.

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Looking through my past PMs, it looks like I took jobs the first four nights, and protected on the last three. It's hard to tell cause I changed my mind a few nights and never posted the night number, so I have more sent PMs than nights.

I'm pretty sure this is right:

N1 - Job 1
N2 - Job 1
N3 - Job 2
N4 - Job 3
N5 - DGB
N6 - Zwet
N7 - Zwet

The beginning of the game was way too long ago for me to remember. When DGB came in, she seemed to be contributing a lot, so I thought I'd protect her. Then I decided to move on to protecting Zwet. I don't see the point in taking jobs anymore cause I am not benefiting nor suffering from the jobs/how much money I have.

I don't know how allowable it is for me to claim what I made each night, I know some people have, but I feel like it's too close to quoting PMs from the mod. When I was looking back to see what actions I've taken, though, I saw that on Night 1, I was apparently beaten up and told I owe money. All the money I was carrying at the time was apparently taken, and I've never heard about it again since. Don't know what the deal is, but probably a consequence/risk of taking a job is my guess. Aside from Night 6, one of the nights I didn't take a job, it's the night I made the least money.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

SSF352 wrote:Kairyuu because of the huge cash amount for someone that isnt concerned about playing the game
Took me a while to find this again. What does making a lot of money have to do with being scummy? According to Kairyuu, he took jobs each night, which makes sense as he's the second highest earner now, and he gets a % each night from somebody else. I don't see how making money makes him scum?
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by SSF352 »

Locke: Yeah, jobs on all the other nights.

Al: First, that whole Night 1 thing sounds a lot like what happened to me. Why didnt you bring this up earlier? Second, its not that Kairyuu has a lot of money that makes me think he's scummy, its that he has a lot of money from jobs/ability for someone that has claimed they arent interested in the game. It makes me think he's been lurking to avoid posting rather than not being interested in playing anymore.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

al_kohaulec wrote:I don't know how allowable it is for me to claim what I made each night, I know some people have, but I feel like it's too close to quoting PMs from the mod.
we are only quoting numbers. you can confirm these numbers by copying the 1st, 2nd, and Last place people every night. so saying that it is quoting the mod is a streach thats like saying using "Mafia" or "Town" in a roleclaim is quoting the mod.

fos: alko
Show

raj's to do list:

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

SSF352 wrote:Locke: Yeah, jobs on all the other nights.

Al: First, that whole Night 1 thing sounds a lot like what happened to me. Why didnt you bring this up earlier? Second, its not that Kairyuu has a lot of money that makes me think he's scummy, its that he has a lot of money from jobs/ability for someone that has claimed they arent interested in the game. It makes me think he's been lurking to avoid posting rather than not being interested in playing anymore.
I didn't bring it up earlier cause I hadn't forgotten about it long ago. I only realized it when I reviewed my PMs for what I sent.

I think making money is still somewhat irrelevant to being scummy, but I guess it could be indicative of lurking if he has been taking jobs. *shrug* Maybe something to look into.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:I don't know how allowable it is for me to claim what I made each night, I know some people have, but I feel like it's too close to quoting PMs from the mod.
we are only quoting numbers. you can confirm these numbers by copying the 1st, 2nd, and Last place people every night. so saying that it is quoting the mod is a streach thats like saying using "Mafia" or "Town" in a roleclaim is quoting the mod.

fos: alko
So the only people who've quoted how much they've made have been the top two and last place moneymakers?
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

no, im just saying that the mod is making public knowledge of certain players money actions. which should make it acceptable to use this information as part of claims.
honestly it gives the town info if we claimed how much we made. i find it suspicious that you arn't coming forth with the info.
noone is being mod killed for claiming the amount of money they made.
Show

raj's to do list:

SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by SSF352 »

raj, as far as I could tell, we were claiming when we took jobs and when we didnt. Some players added how much money they made, but I dont think we were mass money claiming. Are you calling for it?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I'm not entirely sure a mass money-per-day claim is a great idea. The potential is there for a scumslip, but there's also just as much potential for those claims to be manipulated.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

no i guess we arn't but alko is openly saying that he doesnt want to say how much he made. thats a little suspicious.

since everyone know how much money i made every night it would be night to know everyone elses. i support a money claim but im not pushing it.
imho it would benefit the town more than scum to know this info. because the lack of taking a job means that person is making a kill.
Show

raj's to do list:

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

So here's the thing: Kai is apparently in SSF's crew, yet Gorrad earned by far the most money on N1 when SSF also took a job. Can either of you help me out on that one? As far as I'm concerned, it would take a highly unlikely sequence of events for Kai to earn at least $15,000 more than his capo with both of you taking jobs.

Agree with Raj re: Alko. Not sure why he's so concerned about letting us know the money situation, especially as he's already claimed.

Will have some more thoughts tomorrow, have just started a new job this week and haven't had much time.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Locke Lamora wrote:So here's the thing: Kai is apparently in SSF's crew, yet Gorrad earned by far the most money on N1 when SSF also took a job. Can either of you help me out on that one? As far as I'm concerned, it would take a highly unlikely sequence of events for Kai to earn at least $15,000 more than his capo with both of you taking jobs.

Agree with Raj re: Alko. Not sure why he's so concerned about letting us know the money situation, especially as he's already claimed.

Will have some more thoughts tomorrow, have just started a new job this week and haven't had much time.
Can you elaborate on that a bit? I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Everyone has to kick money up to their superiors, right? SSF claims that the only night he didn't do a job was N3. What's confusing me is not only should SSF have a higher base salary than you as your capo, he also should get to keep more money than you from the jobs he does. Last night, he made about $8000 more than you when you both did the same job AND you took money from him. I think without you taking that extra money, he would actually have made over $10000 more than you did. Perhaps now you understand why it's confusing to me when I see your player slot making $42000 N1 and your capo making less than $27000, yet we have your capo ten grand up on you when you both claim to have taken the same job last night.

Furthermore, if SSF has a high enough position in the organisation that he can make $30000 a night, why on earth are you still ahead of him in the rankings if he has taken a job 6 out of the 7 nights? Raj also easily made more than you even though you took money from SSF, so it's not even like you're in the top ranks of the organisation - no doubt he would be ahead of you if he had actually managed to take some jobs earlier in the game. Now, from all this information, the most logical conclusion to me is that SSF is lying about having taken 6 jobs so far. Conveniently, his claimed ability gives him an inbuilt excuse for not having made as much money as he should have.

Is that any clearer?

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ah. That does make a good deal more sense actually. A comparison will have to be made, but from the looks of it, this points to scum.

@SSF: Job history. Go. Now.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

You know what?

Vote: SSF

This better be good.

Al: can you elaborate on your somewhat brief explanation of why you moved from protecting DGB to Zwet?

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

My worry about claiming totals is the modkill (publicly posted by the mod is one thing, but aside from top two and lowest earners, it is
not
public information). I want to play it safe and check with the mod before posting that info, and he gave the okay.

N7 $13,200 in profit tonight. Your earnings so far total to $102,930.
N6 $6,800 in profit tonight. Your earnings so far total to $89,730.
N5 $12,270 in profit tonight. Your earnings so far total to $82,930.
3 N4 $22,930 in profit tonight. Your earnings so far total to $70,660.
2 N3 $22,780 in profit tonight. Your earnings so far total to $47,730.
1 N2 $16,840 in profit tonight. Your earnings so far total to $24,950.
1 N1 $8,110 in profit tonight. Your total profit is $8,110.

The difference between nights 6 and 7 make no sense to me. Both nights I didn't take a job, and I was a capo of an empty team, so theoretically I should have made the exact same amount of money, but it's almost twofolds different. The rest makes pretty good sense. As I mentioned, Night 1 I was "beat up" and told I owed money.

Locke, I honestly don't remember my reasoning for Zwet over DGB Night 6.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Kairyuu wrote:@SSF: Job history. Go. Now.
i second this.

i might switch alko and SSF on my list right now. thanks for the post of your money alko.
Show

raj's to do list:

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Al: I thought you replaced Kise? He wasn't modkilled until D7.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”