LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Election Count

Yosarian2 (12) - dramonic, Netopalis, pwnman, Netlava, Dr Pepper, animorpherv1, TheLonging, hp [leaves], danakillsu, Elscouta, ortolan, raider8169
RayFrost (4) - Gayle, Yosarian2, tatetothetot, vikingfan
ortolan (1) - DocPotter
Gayle (1) - RayFrost
tatetothetot (1) - ZEEnon

Not Voting (5) - Socrates, Bogre, CryMeARiver, The1fifi, Archon Kamigawa

With 24 alive it takes 13 to elect

*Deadline in two hours, fifteen minutes
*Bogre, CryMeARiver, animorpherv1 and ZEEnon prodded
*Archon Kamigawa is being replaced
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

someone end it, I doubt there'll be a massive tide of change of heart in the next 2 hours...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I think this should be truly random...since I have the feeling that tatetothetot has a good chance of being daylynched day 1 for somethings that have happened, I place my vote on him

Vote: tatetothetot

But someone please give me a good reason right now so I can hammer (theoretically of course) Yosarian and we can get this game started

If I was voting the best player, I would vote RayFrost, but he's asked numerously not to be voted for this
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 am

Post by dramonic »

CryMeARiver wrote:If I was voting the best player, I would vote RayFrost, but he's asked numerously not to be voted for this
*snicker*
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gayle wrote:
Yos wrote:The POINT I was making is that you haven't done anything this game OTHER then attack me, while denying that you found me suspicious, and that's bizzare.
Except that that is a completely untrue.
I found 3 relevent, content posts you've made all game that weren't either about or about neto. 3. And you didn't disagree with that part of my post.
Yos wrote:You called Neto scummy, based on Neto's assumption that you thought I was scummy. Why is it you would deny something like that when it's right in your posts?
First of all, I called Neto scummy long before that. Secondly, I attacked Neto for using the argument, not "because he said I suspected Yos" as you keep implying.
You keep saying "for using the argument" without saying what the argument IS, or where he used it.

You claim he used the argument "Anyone who isn't voting for Yos must suspect him", but I can't actually find any examples of him using that as an argument, and you haven't clarified exactly where he said that.

What he actually did was question you on exactally why you suspected me. And you ansered, in some detail. And then you turned around and claimed you didn't suspect me at all, and claimed he was just saying you did because you didn't want to vote for me. Do you find any of that innaccurate.
You are the one using the disingenuous arguments.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. [/princess bride]

Again, as I've proven over and over again here, I've not made any "disingenuous" arguments, and I'm pretty sure you know that. You're trying to hide behind big words to call me scummy while trying to not actually call me scummy.

You are trying to say that all I have done all game is attack you, which is simply untrue.
Pretty much all you have done this game is attack me, or attack Neto in such a way as to imply that me and Neto are scum together, or deny that you suspected me.

Like I said, I found 3 relevant posts that you've made that weren't one of those three things, and that was being generous; everything else was either about me, or a meaningless joke post. I find it pretty strange you're trying so hard to deny this; it's quite obvious that, other then talking about me, you've done nothing all game.

Yos wrote:So, yes; if you find a player's actions questionable, then that is the same as saying you think they are scummy.
You say it is, I say it isn't.
But you can't tell me what it was supposed to mean, if it wasn't supposed to be a comment involving suspicions about my alignment. Strange.
Yos wrote:Those posts, the ones you call your "explanations", are actually perfect examples of the problem I have with your play here. Those are perfect examples of the posts that you need to explain here.
What do you want me to explain here? How can I be anymore clear than "I don't necessarily find Yos scummy, but he is questionable. Let's elect someone else". I've explained
why
I find you questionable. You are telling me to explain an explanation, and just how the hell am I supposed to do that?
(shrug) I've explained over and over again the reason I find your behavior suspicious here. If you have a defense against that, then you could give that. If you don't, that's fine too.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Gayle »

CryMeARiver wrote:I think this should be truly random...since I have the feeling that tatetothetot has a good chance of being daylynched day 1 for somethings that have happened, I place my vote on him

Vote: tatetothetot

But someone please give me a good reason right now so I can hammer (theoretically of course) Yosarian and we can get this game started

If I was voting the best player, I would vote RayFrost, but he's asked numerously not to be voted for this
If you hammer Yos, we can start the game. At this point it is going to be Yos no matter what. It is just a matter of if we want to wait two hours or not.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 am

Post by RayFrost »

unvote, vote: yos2
don't you feel silly now?
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by tatetothetot »

unvote

Vote: Yosarian

Please understand that I do not like Yos gaining the double vote, but at this point, there is little else I can do. Not to mention, I really want day 1 to start.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Gayle »

RayFrost wrote:unvote, vote: yos2
RayFrost's patented "Hammer out of Nowhere" technique.
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by tatetothetot »

RayFrost wrote:
unvote, vote: yos2
ninja....

:(
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Gayle wrote:
RayFrost wrote:unvote, vote: yos2
RayFrost's patented "Hammer out of Nowhere" technique.
To which I experienced firsthand
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Final Election Count

Yosarian2 (13) - dramonic, Netopalis, pwnman, Netlava, Dr Pepper, animorpherv1, TheLonging, hp [leaves], danakillsu, Elscouta, ortolan, raider8169, RayFrost
RayFrost (4) - Gayle, Yosarian2, tatetothetot, vikingfan
tatetothetot (2) - ZEEnon, CryMeARiver
ortolan (1) - DocPotter

Not Voting (4) - Socrates, Bogre, The1fifi, Archon Kamigawa

Yosarian2 has been elected

Yosarian2 now controls 2 votes

Deadline for Night Zero actions is Friday February 19th, 3PM PST. All actions must be in by that time.

I will take updated wills untill deadline hits. Anything sent in after that time will not be counted
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

sykedoc replaces Archon Kamigawa
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Given that there has been some confusion:

You may update your will at any point during the game that you are alive. That means you can update your list during a night or day phase. When you die, your last sent list will be the one used to pass on your vote(s).

Deadline for night actions is in a little more then 25 hours. If you do not send in an action, you will not take an action.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You (and by you I mean all but three of you) wake up in the morning. People have died... shocking. Time to see who inherits the important stuff.

First up is

RayFrost
- Vanilla Townie
His vote now belongs to.... CryMeARiver

Next body belongs too...

tatetothetot
- Egyptian Mafia Goon
Whos vote now belongs to... CryMeARiver as well!

Finally we come to

Yosarian2
- Roleblocker
His votes now are in the hands of Netopalis

CryMeARiver now controls three votes
Netopalis now controls three votes

With 25 votes in play it still takes 13 votes to lynch
Deadline for Day One is Friday March 13th, 4PM PST

Roles that may talk at nights may no longer talk
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Drat. That's...that's a really crappy night. At least I got Tate right. I'm going to do a quick reread of 2 players; I vaguely remember that I came up with something during the night that merited examining them, but for the life of me, I can't remember why I suspected them. BRB.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Netopalis »

First up: DocPotter. DocPotter makes 12 posts during the last game day, voting first for RayFrost and then for Ortolan. He never explains the switch. During the day, he doesn't really show up all that much expect to cast dispersion on a few current wagons and say that we need more posting from players, even though he has one of the lowest post counts in the game.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I think we could also take a look at Zeenon. Zeenon made 4 posts yesterday, one of which was promising a content-filled post "tomorrow", which never showed up. He pushes for me or Tate to get the vote, for unclear reasons. Altogether, it seems that his play is very muddled. I think we could really use seeing a lot more content from him.

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Election time is over then. Now I can get into the swing of stuff that makes sense.

I still don't have a lot of time on the computer, but I'll reread Day 1 and post thoughts
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Firstly Neto, what do you mean by you got Tate right?
Netopalis wrote:First up: DocPotter. DocPotter makes 12 posts during the last game day, voting first for RayFrost and then for Ortolan. He never explains the switch. During the day, he doesn't really show up all that much expect to cast dispersion on a few current wagons and say that we need more posting from players, even though he has one of the lowest post counts in the game.

Changeing my
election
vote from Ray to Orto was explained in the thread. Ray asked me to change from him, and I said when I first voted Ray that I was only going to try and elect people I had played with and could trust to use the vote well. Orto also met that criteria.

Why talk about wagoning?
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ok, fair enough. I went back and read your posts in context, and they make a lot more sense there. Sorry, it's one of the pitfalls of the ISO read.

DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Yeah, that and assuming a post count.

Only 6 people have outposted the mod which is my usual rough lower limit of posting before being called a lurker, and that does not include me.

But that is clearly affected by people not fully participating in the election phase.

Ok, on the basis that scum might well pass votes in their wills to scum buddies,

Vote CryMeARiver
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Netopalis wrote:Ok, fair enough. I went back and read your posts in context, and they make a lot more sense there. Sorry, it's one of the pitfalls of the ISO read.
Im very hesitant to listen to anything you have to say. I warned you what would happen and despite that it happened anyways. Im very confident that there is no doctor as one would have assumed they would have protected our elected double voter. Right now the only saving grace I am giving you is that Yos must have trusted you to some extent to put you at the top of his will.

It does saden me to say I was right about people getting numerous votes quickly.

@Everyone, I would really rather not a bulk of our votes land upon one person can everyone make sure their votes are not set to go to Crymeariver and Netopalis if you happen to die. I would also like to hear other peoples thoughts on this.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Incidentally, we should all be aware of the probability of multiple scumgroups. Note that Tate was listed as
Egyptian
mafia.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”