Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

Post by DTMaster »

Must I again?

@Case on Gayle
1. In the three pronged attack on Farside/DTM vs Gayle: Gayle only chose to attack me once I drew attention to the whole Mav's issue. While Gayle tunneled heavily on farside, he ignored the DTM equation: which was DTM started the wagon.

I can pull quotes again for this if you would like.

2. In the context of Mav's replacement, Gayle came in and then critiszed us when
CSL announced after he found a replacement and after he decide to granted the extention
When the mav's wagon began rolling, CSL announced that we had a deadline of under a week due to a day of inactivity. Hence my criteria on why Mavs' lynch was much more acceptable then anis/slaxxs/xolef. Reread my case before.

3. The main offensiveness of your case revolves around the fact that farside/DTM are the ones who are attacking you and your lack of stance. The latter is extremely scummier because you refused to take a stance on Mavs/Sand and even after Sand posted: you had nothing to comment. The nothing to comment part bugs me because you addressed that Mav's lack of posts were an issue but his replacement's posts were not worth addressing over.

Hence, tunneling mister.

4. Must I remind you that the ani wagon lynched scum? What's the issue with KMD again?

5. Part of Gheb's case revolves around you actually (see below) which revolves whether or not he can prove to me if KMD claims doctor.

@Gheb
1. He called KMD doctor when he wasn't even claimed. He attacks Pom for attacking KMD for being the said claimed doctor.

a. Unless I am blind, I reread KMD and he did not claim doctor.
b. If KMD claimed doctor, then Gheb forgot to attack, Gayle, Jacob, and Longing (i'm more lenient for Jacob because he posted after Gheb but still, for serious?).

How is this a slip?

If Gheb/KMD are scum together it reads as gambit slip. But this also works if Gheb just is scum however:

a. He is looking for the PRs. The doctor slip means he's actively looking for crumbs, etc. Scum is only interested in that and finding other scum. The townies they dislike they can kill at night.

How is that different from town analysis? Town analysis involves hunting for scum through slips, etc, etc. Breadcryumbs are not a priority and are only analyzed during claims and after NKs have flipped PRs. Then you draw links (ie say who the doctor protected, who the cop investigated, etc).

Now can we go and analyze GHEB for once.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by DTMaster »

Also

Gayle: If you know that KMD claimed doctor and Gheb's post is legitimate: Why is KMD the "claimed doctor" a lynchworthy target. I'm rereading but I don't see how KMD is the doctor thanks for your information.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Gayle »

I'll respond to the large post in a moment, but kmd outright claimed he was the doctor in bold letters. iso him and search doctor.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Gayle »

KMD claiming doctor

Not naming any names, but
somebody
hasn't been reading the thread.

Also, searching doctor doesn't work 'cause he said doc. My mistake.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 am

Post by DTMaster »

Actually found it:
KMD wrote:Ok, you know what, guys? I'm gonna end up claiming today with all of the suspicion around me, so might as well do it now instead of stalling and waiting for votes. I'm the doc. Targeted DT last night.
That makes sense now, but wait:
why is the leading wagon on the doctor?. He's not even counter claimed.

That means: Gheb has dropped down a few rungs for me, and Jacob has rose a few more. KMD's status is left to open for tomorrow. We are not lynching claimed PRs when you can verify them else where.

Unvote

Vote: Jacob

Because of this I'm going to reread right now to determine how the wagon was maintained during the claiming stage.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 am

Post by DTMaster »

I also forgot to add Gayle: Animorph was pro-Gayle and anti-Farside.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'm going to repeat:

If we analyze Ani's posts a few things become clear.

a. He was passive about Mav's lynch/ who flipped town.
b. He was very anti-Farside and pro-Gayle
c. What bugs me is he was pro-Slaxx (reread the list and he died)

Things I note that have holes in them

@In Gheb's analysis: Pom voted KMD
before the claim
and he criticizes her for it. Interesting

@In KMD's claim: you (Gayle) don't want a counter claim and but you want to lynch KMD. Ok how about this, we use tonight to analyze KMD? You are leaving a no strings attach to lynch KMD and if he flips doctor you are leaving away with the justification that he's guilt free. However, I have a gut feeling now that Gayle is townie because of the underlying implications.

But this is not a time to lynch KMD when you can do other things to confirm his role that doesn't involve today's lynch of KMD
It'll be more beneficial to lynch else where.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Gheb »

DTM, I think Pom is the scummiest of the bunch because the L-2 raised my eyebrow even before the claimed Doc. Now - as you have correctly wondered yourself - why the hell are there still 3 votes on the uncounterclaimed Doc? At this rate he's going to get lynched and the person who put him at L-2 makes no attempt
whatsoever
to rectify her assumed mistake? I think it's fairly easy to see how and why this rubs me the wrong way. My problem is that Pom only appeared after I voted her but she failed to realize that she herself put the Doc at L-2. Is that skimming or opportunism on her part? It's anti-town regardless especially since she's been stalling a lot of the progress of D2 (something I admit being guilty of myself).

Also, I do not approve at all of other players voting the Doc too - Pom's reaction just struck me as extremely odd because when I called her out for she (and apparently nobody else except me) seemed to have no issue at all with him being L-2. The other's I will certainly keep my eye but I think Pom's recent lack of input looks to me like she's trying to stay out of the spotlight while our claimed Doc is about to be lynched.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by CSL »

Less than two days remaining. Get lynching. I won't extend deadline, unless I get a replacement, but don't rely on the replacement, as I won't extend it unless a replacement is actually FOUND!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by CSL »

You guys won't like it if I get angry if there's no majority. You won't like 5 day deadlines, ya know? I like seeing lynches by majority. I hate deadlines. I know you don't like them either. I place them because there's barely any activity. Can we PLEASE be more active? Can we PLEASE get a majority?

(This was supposed to be in the above post. I kinda forgot it.)
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

you figure out just how much school can take over your life when you happen to log on and everyone is surprised that you still exist. ._.

sorry about that, obligations of school equal not much time to be here. i'll try better
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by CSL »

As well as the following.

I expect my players to be here as much as they can. If they ask for accomodations, like extended prod timers, they will be granted.

Xofelf is staying in this game. As asked, her prod timer is
days.

I feel like being nice. I'm extending the deadline by
days. This rarely happens, especially three times in one game. I usually grant none.

You all have roughly 4 days, and 16 hours to get a lynch. However, this time, if deadline hits, Random.org will decide the lynch.

Get lynching.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 am

Post by TheLonging »

DTMaster wrote:@Longing
Um do you realize that I've been tunnel heavy on the Mavs/Gayle issue. Like when did I go about and wagon on other people (aside from Ani). I was quite clear on my specific targets. You are bending backwards in your explanation.
Yeah I'm bending backwards, I thought on D1 your voting on Ani/Mavs/Gayle was bandwagoning.
DTMaster wrote:OK I did a post search and the only vote that Ani did was on Farside. When did Ani bandwagon again?
I don't know about your definition of bandwagon, but my definition is when someone jumps o a player and votes them with weak reasoning (this could also be a very wrong definition). He continued to back it up with more weak reasoning and contradicted himself.
DTMaster wrote:If it helps. Ani is very pro Slaxx and pro Gayle
Well I don't have a good read of Slaxx since he got replaced (who is his replacement, Jacob?). Gayle seems more pro-town to me to be honest.

Vote: JacobSavage

For looking for bandwagons and voting for kmd, who as far as we know, is probably a doctor.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 am

Post by CSL »

The "Mod Is A Halo 3 Freak" votecount
[/color]

kmd4390 (L-3) Pomegranate, JacobSavage
JacobSavage (L-2) kmd4390, TheLonging, DTMaster

Pomegranate (L-4) Gheb
DTMaster (L-4) Gayle

Not voting: xofelf

With 8 alive, 5 Will brutally murder someone. Currently, JacobSavage will be beat down by deadline. From now on, the one in bold will be killed at deadline. I will not say who will be lynched. Bold speaks it all.

Deadline is Wednesday, February 24th, 2010, as soon as I get on!

Prod Timer 1.0
One/Two people will be prodded by the end of the day if they don't post.
Xofelf has close to 4.5 days left
Everyone else is fine.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Actually Longing, I failed on the Slaxx part since I just reread and he's dead.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Forgot to answer. I see it now after a better reread. Case is dismissed. Now that CSL god is giving us more time, the nature is:

Xolelf's/Pomes current play is extremely dangerous to the town if either players are town given CSL's deranged deadlines. It might be better to request replacement due to it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Remind me to read better tomorrow night if I get a chance to come online.

Jacob is a great lynch. Let's get two more votes.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 am

Post by Gheb »

DTMaster wrote:Xolelf's/Pomes current play is extremely dangerous to the town
if either players are town
given CSL's deranged deadlines.
Elaborate? I don't see why you add the underlined part. Is it not dangerous to the town if either player - or at least one of them - is scum as well? But yeah, I agree that both player's game should worry a lot more people than it does right now. Especially Pome imo as I mentioned before.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Mod: request replacement. I'm far behind, and school has been keeping me very busy lately.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

Kmd4390 wrote:Remind me to read better tomorrow night if I get a chance to come online.

Jacob is a great lynch. Let's get two more votes.
I still don't like your play, regardless of whether you are town or not. I don't know if this is how you usually play but whatever.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:46 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@DTMaster

The Reason why I am voting KMD, is that he survived the night, surley if someone has claimed Doctor at least one of the Mafia would have the brains to kill him?
As for no counter-claim, the doctor wants to survive, so counter-claiming someone who could be town or Mafia, is not fruitfull
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Gayle »

JacobSavage wrote:
@DTMaster

The Reason why I am voting KMD, is that he survived the night, surley if someone has claimed Doctor at least one of the Mafia would have the brains to kill him?
As for no counter-claim, the doctor wants to survive, so counter-claiming someone who could be town or Mafia, is not fruitfull
This is a complete lie. KMD didn't claim doctor until today.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am

Post by CSL »

Hey, if people want day to end now, they may request it via PM. I really don't see anyone other than JS being lynched.

That said, please hold as I replace Pom
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Gayle »

CSL wrote:
Hey, if people want day to end now, they may request it via PM. I really don't see anyone other than JS being lynched
If enough people want the day to end they would just vote JacobSavage to get it over with. If there is no majority, and we aren't at deadline, there is no reason to end the day. Period.

btw, CSL just confirmed Jacobscum.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 am

Post by CSL »

Nope. Anything I say does not confirm anyone unless it's a lynch scene, modkill scene, or a nightkill scene. Nothing else.
Last edited by CSL on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O