The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 am

Post by The1fifi »

animorpherv1 wrote:
DocPotter wrote:Tate flipped scum and passed to Cmar.
I'd call this a null tell. Scum could've just as easily given thir votes to town to make it look like scum are giving their votes to scum. Good overall analysis, though.
I have to agree with this. it would be to obvious if the player who receives your vote in case your scum is your scum partner. BUT, could be very obvious that town would think it would be obvious, and therefore gambiting and passing the vote to your partner, right in top of the list.

So, a null tell is the way to go with the vote thing, at least early on
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:56 am

Post by raider8169 »

The1fifi wrote:
Elscouta wrote:
ortolan wrote:don't like the zEEnon wagon, as I said I think his attitude towards tate is more indicative of him not being scum with tate than being scum with him. Plus chances are good we have a vig we can leave him to.
Excuse me?
He is not worthy of a lynch, but is worthy of a vig
? And since when telling the vig who to shoot is townish?

@hp[leaves]: Care to comment on the fact that at least two people (including me) called you scummy for having jumped on the first easy wagon.
Lol, that definetely didn't make sense -.- How can someone not be worth of lynch, but wort of killing?
Anti-town people are worth killing as with them being alive they are more of a liability to town. It works best if town vigs taks them out as lynches are best suited for scummy people. Granted that is assuming we have a town vig and that they have the same mindset as me. Rarely is this the case.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

raider8169 wrote:
The1fifi wrote:
Elscouta wrote:
ortolan wrote:don't like the zEEnon wagon, as I said I think his attitude towards tate is more indicative of him not being scum with tate than being scum with him. Plus chances are good we have a vig we can leave him to.
Excuse me?
He is not worthy of a lynch, but is worthy of a vig
? And since when telling the vig who to shoot is townish?

@hp[leaves]: Care to comment on the fact that at least two people (including me) called you scummy for having jumped on the first easy wagon.
Lol, that definetely didn't make sense -.- How can someone not be worth of lynch, but wort of killing?
Anti-town people are worth killing as with them being alive they are more of a liability to town. It works best if town vigs taks them out as lynches are best suited for scummy people. Granted that is assuming we have a town vig and that they have the same mindset as me. Rarely is this the case.
Yeah, I agree that this is the case we would kill and not lynch, but this is the opposite of the case we're actually in

ZEEnon is scummy rather than antitown and should therefore be lynched, right? I kinda want to hear what Orto has to say about this
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Dr Pepper »

Things I find Scummy
  • pwnman actively lurking
  • hp[leaves] accusation of me slipping by
Things I find Weird
  • vikingfan's multivoter splitting idea
  • Gayle questioning Neto's sig
  • The ZEEnon wagon, I am just not seeing it yet
  • Also, ZEEnon ignoring the wagon
  • DocPotter wanting to investigate players based on wills
    • People cannot explain why someone else gave them a vote
Things I find Townie
  • Nothing more so than I have said so far
Conclusions
  • hp[leaves] should answer the accusation of easy bandwagon
  • vote hp[leaves]
Responses
  • I didn't ignore Gayle, just missed question the first time
  • I find actions scummy
  • I dont find people scummy until they commit multiple scummy actions
  • Gayle is paranoid for suspecting Yos when Yos did nothing scummy
  • Gayle is prob scum for drowning day one in noise
    • Any action or stance that cannot be explained simply is hiding behind semantics
  • It is a scum tell see Day2+ mafia errors https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ding_Mafia
  • hp[leaves] has done little commenting about the bandwagon he is on, there he is taking an easy bandwagon
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

TheLonging has requested replacement

danakillsu and ZEEnon has not posted today and have been prodded
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Gayle »

CMAR wrote:That's not as obvious as what Ortolan said at all...do you really think that?
I do, as what Raider said has already been mentioned several times.
Dr Pepper wrote:[*]hp[leaves] accusation of me slipping by
You are. Your posts are a list of 'facts' with no explanation. You don't question anybody, you don't try to bring up new points, you just post a list of things you find scummy or weird and vote. Essentially, you are letting everybody else do the scumhunting, while you pop in to comment and vote.
Dr Pepper wrote:[*]I find actions scummy
[*]I dont find people scummy until they commit multiple scummy actions
[*]Gayle is paranoid for suspecting Yos when Yos did nothing scummy
[*]Gayle is prob scum for drowning day one in noise
Okay, so show me the actions I did that you find scummy. Why do you say Day 0 was drowned in noise?

Another question, why is my questioning of Netopalis' sig wierd?

Also, I frown upon your shenanigans of explaining bullet points with more bullet points.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 am

Post by The1fifi »

@dr.Pepper : Wow, so gayle is scum cause he generated discussion? Then you are scum because you are bothered with it.
Matteh says :
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Gayle wrote:
CMAR wrote:That's not as obvious as what Ortolan said at all...do you really think that?
I do, as what Raider said has already been mentioned several times.
Dr Pepper wrote:[*]hp[leaves] accusation of me slipping by
You are. Your posts are a list of 'facts' with no explanation. You don't question anybody, you don't try to bring up new points, you just post a list of things you find scummy or weird and vote. Essentially, you are letting everybody else do the scumhunting, while you pop in to comment and vote.
Dr Pepper wrote:[*]I find actions scummy
[*]I dont find people scummy until they commit multiple scummy actions
[*]Gayle is paranoid for suspecting Yos when Yos did nothing scummy
[*]Gayle is prob scum for drowning day one in noise
Okay, so show me the actions I did that you find scummy. Why do you say Day 0 was drowned in noise?

Another question, why is my questioning of Netopalis' sig wierd?

Also, I frown upon your shenanigans of explaining bullet points with more bullet points.
I'm not sure if this is possible and don't want to get caught based on role speculation, but any chance this could be his flavor?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Netopalis »

CMAR: You may be right, it may be a post restriction. I just looked up another game that he played, and he didn't post like that.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Netopalis wrote:CMAR: You may be right, it may be a post restriction. I just looked up another game that he played, and he didn't post like that.
Now that that's established, lets move on to a sensible topic: lynching scum

ZEEnon buddied with tate, proven scum (saying that "tate is town") and is now lurking...If he doesn't post within the next day or 2, I agree that he should be vigged (if we have one) rather than lynched
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Netopalis »

CMAR: Actually, I disagree. I feel fairly strongly that he's the best lynch candidate for the day. We *might* not have a vig, and lynching also generates a lot of responses. I want to see how everybody feels about a ZeeNon lynch before he dies.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Netopalis wrote:CMAR: Actually, I disagree. I feel fairly strongly that he's the best lynch candidate for the day. We *might* not have a vig, and lynching also generates a lot of responses. I want to see how everybody feels about a ZeeNon lynch before he dies.
I wouldn't necessarily mind lynching him, I just think he's a lurker and lurkers shouldn't be bothered with the lynch...its better if they are vigged (if there is a vig, which is kind of a big risk...)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Netopalis »

Yeah, but we also don't have the opportunity for a claim either. Plus, it's better to have him replaced before we proceed.

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Gayle »

CryMeARiver wrote:Now that that's established, lets move on to a sensible topic: lynching scum
Haha, no. Everything I just said about DrPepper stands. Speculation about his role changes nothing.

@Netopalis:
How does such a posting restriction fit in with this setup?

About Zeenon, lynching him without more posts is ridiculous. He hasn't posted in six days, and what he
has
posted isn't enough to make any sort of conclusion. Lynching him would essentially be a policy lynch.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Gayle wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Now that that's established, lets move on to a sensible topic: lynching scum
Haha, no. Everything I just said about DrPepper stands. Speculation about his role changes nothing.

@Netopalis:
How does such a posting restriction fit in with this setup?

About Zeenon, lynching him without more posts is ridiculous. He hasn't posted in six days, and what he
has
posted isn't enough to make any sort of conclusion. Lynching him would essentially be a policy lynch.
I know, I was just saying now we don't have to get on his case about the template of his posts since it could possibly be forced upon him...

Yeah, I would prefer not to lynch ZEEnon unless he posts...though if he's replaced, I highly doubt his replacement could come up with a reason...IYO should we lynch him if he's replaced or no Gayle?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Netopalis »

Gayle: What do you mean, how does a posting restriction fit into the setup? I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Netopalis »

If we're going to lynch him whether he's replaced or not, there's no point in making a replacement slog through the 25 pages of this game...

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Netopalis wrote:Gayle: What do you mean, how does a posting restriction fit into the setup? I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.
I think he's referring to the fact that posting restrictions usually relate to theme, but I think in this case its a moot point...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Netopalis wrote:If we're going to lynch him whether he's replaced or not, there's no point in making a replacement slog through the 25 pages of this game...
That's what I was thinking
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Netopalis »

*shrugs* I don't think that it's only related to theme...

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Netopalis »

Actually, I just remembered. I can tell you what he'd claim if he were here, due to my role. It's a pretty crappy one, so I don't mind telling you folks this. We're neighbors, unconfirmed alignment. I won't reveal who else is in the neighborhood. I also cannot confirm whether any members of the neighborhood have additional roles or not.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Netopalis wrote:Actually, I just remembered. I can tell you what he'd claim if he were here, due to my role. It's a pretty crappy one, so I don't mind telling you folks this. We're neighbors, unconfirmed alignment. I won't reveal who else is in the neighborhood. I also cannot confirm whether any members of the neighborhood have additional roles or not.
What did this have to do with anything? You said you could tell us what he'd claim then randomly posted that he was a neighbor
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Netopalis »

That's what I'm saying - he'd claim town neighbor.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Netopalis wrote:That's what I'm saying - he'd claim town neighbor.
So why would he claim that if he we're here right now? But now we know someone's role is town neighbor at least...that narrows the scum hunt by 1
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 am

Post by The1fifi »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Netopalis wrote:That's what I'm saying - he'd claim town neighbor.
So why would he claim that if he we're here right now? But now we know someone's role is
town
neighbor at least...that narrows the scum hunt by 1
How are you so sure neto is town?
Matteh says :

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”