farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:It still probably counts as a quote.

Oddly enough, there's nothing in the rules about quoting your PM. Maybe it's not fail?
He's still scummy as hell.
And he calls that "proof" he's town.
vote: Eli

Anyone who looked at pwnman's comment with his claim and calling it scum doesn't have the same PM me thinks.
UncertainKitten wrote:Oh, it's certainly not proof he's town. I'm assuming DGB gave falseclaims to the scum. And "proving you are town" with a role PM quote does feel desperate.
So assuming means pwnman is scum.
Which includes things my own PM stated?
That's a lot of assumption. Sure DGB said not to think much of the flavor text but that assumption seems scum motivated to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

Shove:
UncertainKitten 5
Minineko 1
Ellibereth 7
Jahudo 10
SpyreX 6
Max 11
farside22 9
HackerHuck 3
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 8
Cobalt 12
pwnman 2
Grimmy 4

Other than obvscum Cobalt, my current shove order is strictly the inverse of the current average, so as to minimize the chances that anyone other than Cobalt is lynched. Yes that means I'm shoving myself to 8. I'd rather have a Cobalt lynch than maximum safety.

Seriously look at the first question he dodged. I asked him
what he found funny about Jahudo calling him out for fluffposting
. I can think of only one reason for him to avoid this question: he couldn't answer it because he never laughed at Jahudo's statement. He is lying scum. I challenge anyone to provide a more plausible reason for him to dodge that question.
Max wrote:I dislike post 132 by SAMP - tunneling is never good for town. Why threaten to do so? I agree that he is looking awfully scummy and I'm probably going to push him down the list somewhat but tunneling is BAD
No it isn't. Allowing obvious scum the chance to slip out of a lynch because of an alternative wagon is bad. Best case scenario, the alternative lynch is also scum; even then, we're still no better off than if we'd simply lynched Cobalt. I suppose if someone else becomes at least as obvious as Cobalt is, I'll consider lynching them instead, but I'm not exactly holding my breath on that.
Ellibereth wrote:I think only town would have made the statement he did. Gut town read.
I reread the first page, I
was
missing something. :oops: If Max is telling the truth, while he didn't get his wincon, he did get the rest of his PM, which didn't name any scumbuddies. Now I feel stupid :(
Minineko wrote:Not feelin this post. Sounds like you're saying "answer me or I'll play poorly".

Pimp's important questions are:
"Why did you lol at Jahudo saying you had no content?" (this one's fine)
and
"Why must haters hate?" (because they're haters)

Meow.
I said "answer me or I'll policy lynch you". Policy lynching Cobalt is very much not poor play, it'd be the correct play today even if he wasn't obvious scum. Letting people dodge questions is suicide.

Your version of my second question isn't fair. I asked why they shouldn't, not why they must, and when he said "haters gonna hate" it was in the context of "haters gonna hate (me)" and my question in that context is therefore, why shouldn't haters hate him.

pwnman: :? why did you claim? Why did you copy portions of your shove reasons from Jahudo? :?
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 am

Post by pwnman »

Cobalt can we have reasons on your shove? I'm pretty sure RSS is over.

I claimed because elibereth was really over me with no evidence and I guess I really didn't like that so I decided to claim...Not much risk anyway since I'm a VT.

I didn't copy, but I didn't realize it was that close to someone else's, but it happened a shrt while before I shoved so...
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Ellibereth »

pwnman wrote:Cobalt can we have reasons on your shove? I'm pretty sure RSS is over.

I claimed because elibereth was really over me with no evidence and I guess I really didn't like that so I decided to claim...Not much risk anyway since I'm a VT.

I didn't copy, but I didn't realize it was that close to someone else's, but it happened a shrt while before I shoved so...
BS. Die.
FLASH OF GREEN
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Max »

Intriguing. Quoting rolepms are modkillable offences regardless of if it's in the rules. I mean seriously, just don't do it even if you can, it ruins the game.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

farside22 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:It still probably counts as a quote.

Oddly enough, there's nothing in the rules about quoting your PM. Maybe it's not fail?
He's still scummy as hell.
And he calls that "proof" he's town.
vote: Eli

Anyone who looked at pwnman's comment with his claim and calling it scum doesn't have the same PM me thinks.
I'll admit I was hoping that was what Elli was implying and probably shouldn't have so quickly pointing out the Role PM quotery, hoping Elli would be caught saying that wasn't the town PM or something. Then again, I also assume that the scum know what the town PM looks like, so I guess that wouldn't be easy to catch a scum in.

Especially since it appears pwnman has not been modkilled yet?
So assuming means pwnman is scum.
Which includes things my own PM stated?
That's a lot of assumption. Sure DGB said not to think much of the flavor text but that assumption seems scum motivated to me.
Well, I haven't shoved him to bottom yet since I figure he'll either be modkilled or we can paraphrase our PMs DAMNED close to what they actually say. Which would lead me to HAVE to assume DGB put in a failsafe.

So, it would be nice if Cobalt gave reasons for his shove, really.

Umu...what's this Max thing you are talking about? did I miss something?
Max wrote: Intriguing. Quoting rolepms are modkillable offences regardless of if it's in the rules. I mean seriously, just don't do it even if you can, it ruins the game.
Not necessarily. Then again, I do agree that if it's
not explicitly stated
you can quote, then you shouldn't quote your PMs. However, I'm running a game where quoting your role PM is allowed. It just won't do you much good for confirming people.

So, anyway, after all that, I'm not liable to be online for the rest of the day. My father is a totalitarian fucknut.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Ellibereth »

pwnman wrote: I didn't copy, but I didn't realize it was that close to someone else's, but it happened a shrt while before I shoved so...
Did everyone see this? Pwnman is claiming he DID NOT COPY JAHUDO when it's A BLATANT COPY.
FLASH OF GREEN
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Jahudo »

pwnman wrote:I didn't copy, but I didn't realize it was that close to someone else's, but it happened a shrt while before I shoved so...
What are you saying? Do you remember reading/seeing my post with all my shove explanations?

I find it hard to believe this was a coincidence. Definitely you could have made the same interpretation of people that I had, even on every player (which it doesn't look like you did anyway), but on at least two we have WORD-FOR-WORD duplicates. And how about this:
pwnman wrote:Farside22- Helpful to the town, all-around
scum-hunter

SpyreX- Plenty of mechanics talk, some of it necessary to get everyone on same page and off subject, but not much
scumhunting
Elizibereth- Not explaining shoves, though making sense and
scum-hunting

UncertainKitten- Giving a few reads, but not much
scum-hunting
although not very scummy
You use the word "scumhunt" 4 times in that post. But only 1 doesn't have the dash in between scum and hunt.
I've always consciously thought of scumhunt / scumhunting as a single word, no dashes. But it seems you consciously think of it as two words.

So any defense for why you didn't put a dash there?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 am

Post by SpyreX »

You've got to be kidding me.

Shovin' time.
1. UncertainKitten 3
2. Minineko 8
3. Ellibereth 2
4. Jahudo 4
5. SpyreX 1
6. Max 10
7. farside22 7
8. HackerHuck 11
9. Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 6
10. Cobalt 5
11. pwnman 12
12. Grimmy 9

Max still isn't doin it for me.
Pwn's combination of posting his PM at that juncture AND saying that it was a coincidence absolutely floors me.
Hacker's town read of the above
technically
bothers me more, but.

Elli is almost blinding with the raw amout of town oozing out.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
pwnman wrote: I didn't copy, but I didn't realize it was that close to someone else's, but it happened a shrt while before I shoved so...
Did everyone see this? Pwnman is claiming he DID NOT COPY JAHUDO when it's A BLATANT COPY.
Where did Jahudo claim?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 am

Post by SpyreX »

Apparently this post needs to be repeated:
Jahudo wrote:Is it just me or did pwnman mostly parrot what I said?
Jahudo wrote:SpyreX 6 - Plenty of mechanics talk, some of it necessary to get everyone on same page and off subject, but not much scumhunting.
pwnman wrote:SpyreX- Plenty of mechanics talk, some of it necessary to get everyone on same page and off subject, but not much scumhunting.
Jahudo wrote:Minineko 9 - Lurker is anti-town. Lurkers needs to post more.
pwnman wrote:Minineko- Lurker is anti-town. Lurkers needs to post more.
Pwnman, what's up with the word-for-word repeats of my opinion of Spyrex and Minineko?
Jahudo wrote:Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 3 - Lurker and non-shover pressure looks okay for now. But I expect something both super and awesome.
pwnman wrote:SAMP- Lurker and non-shover pressure looks okay for now. Is freaking out at Cobalt though so I left him mid-line.
The first sentence is exactly the same for this read too.
Jahudo wrote:UncertainKitten7 - Has given a little bit of reads, but most posts are questions about mechanic.
pwnman wrote:UncertainKitten- Giving a few reads, but not much scum-hunting although not very scummy
These two look very similar, so why didn't you just copy me word for word here (if you'll admit to copying me)?

While I like people agreeing with me, this looks suspicious. Some kind of buddying or inability to make his own reads is going on here.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Ah thanks for that spyrex I didn't understand what the paroting was about.

unvote:
vote: pwnman
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 am

Post by pwnman »

Well I guess Y'all will just lynch me for claiming.
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Grimmy »

Shoving
1. UncertainKitten 8
2. Minineko 9
3. Ellibereth 4
4. Jahudo 5
5. SpyreX 3
6. Max 2
7. farside22 6
8. HackerHuck 10
9. Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 7
10. Cobalt 11
11. pwnman 12
12. Grimmy 1

I have a good feeling about Max being town. But i would like to hear/see the mod decision about whether or not he quoted the pm he was sent, and if there would be any penalties or not.

Did we ever get a good reason WHY pwnman cut and pasted what jahudo said?

Cobalt: what took so long for you to put up your first shove? This seems suspicious to me because it appears that you were waiting for later when you could put up a "safe" push count in order to blend in with everyone elses picks so as not to stand out. Hiding in plain sight, in other words.

So we have two good suspects for day one, and im still looking out for my own best interest, just in case. I dont have alot to go on for many people in this game as of yet, but i have more of a "bad" feeling about Cobalt and pwnman, and a "good" feeling about Max, and to an extent, Spyrex.

just a thought though, I do not think that even if all the scum got their votes/pushes together, that it would be enough to cause a mislynch, so it limits the amount of info I feel we get from all these pushes. (not all info, but some)

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Cobalt »

Cobalt: what took so long for you to put up your first shove? This seems suspicious to me because it appears that you were waiting for later when you could put up a "safe" push count in order to blend in with everyone elses picks so as not to stand out. Hiding in plain sight, in other words.
how exactly does deliberately not shoving until it becomes an obvious standout attribute constitute hiding in plain sight?
hatersgonnahate.gif
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Max »

SpyreX, you aren't "doin' it" for me either. So you know, quid pro quo. Tomorrow I'll do a bit of analysing since my last main post and reorder.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Grimmy »

Cobalt wrote:
how exactly does deliberately not shoving until it becomes an obvious standout attribute constitute hiding in plain sight?
I see it more of a "im jumping on the obv bandwagon, so I can contribute minimally and hide my alignment"

This game makes me paranoid. but hey, some of you ARE out to get me after all...

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

pwnman wrote:Well I guess Y'all will just lynch me for claiming.
Why would you copy what another player said about players in the game?
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by pwnman »

I didn't copy. It was close I realise that, but it wasn't too far off from his explanations.

You realise as soon as people jumped on me Cobalt shoved to stop his lynch. And he still hasn't answered SAMP's questions, so it looks like he is still trying to avoid
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Well well well we have an escapee!

Everyone stay calm, we have sharpshooters gunning for him in the courtyard. He's probably a bloody corpse in an orange suit as we speak.

What a dumb criminal! He only had a 4 month sentence, he might have been out in a couple of weeks with good behavior!

Jimmy Bob "Cooter" Remington - 787484489L - Townie turned survivor and subsequently modkilled for quoting his role PM is now dead.

Now why don't you geniuses try getting in line????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by pwnman »

*Protest* I paraphrased */Protest*
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

YOUR CURRENT RANKING IN LINE #55.0 Max
5.1 Jahudo
5.4 SpyreX
5.5 Ellibereth
5.6 farside22
6.2 UncertainKitten
6.2 Grimmy
6.6 Super Awesome Mega Pimp!
7.5 HackerHuck
7.5 Cobalt
8.2 Minineko
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shove
1. UncertainKitten 11
2. Minineko 9
3. Ellibereth 6
4. Jahudo 4
5. SpyreX 3
6. Max 2
7. farside22 1
8. HackerHuck 11
9. Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 9
10. Cobalt 8
12. Grimmy 5

I'm going back to uncertain kitten who was flipping out when pwn quoted his pm there and saying she assumed scum was giving a safe claim.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

HackerHuck wrote:
Jahudo wrote:Pwnman, can you respond to post 152?
He also paraphrased your comment on me. Or if it wasn't yours, it was someone elses.

I'm not much liking Mega Pimp and SpyreX on the last couple of pages. Cobalt and pwnman seem OK to me
^^^ Ridiculously Scummy post now.
Who would say that pwnman looked "OK" when he was acting irrational and absolutely ridiculous? Oh yeah, that's right! Scum, who would know he was town.

Reshoving.
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”