Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

TheLonging wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Remind me to read better tomorrow night if I get a chance to come online.

Jacob is a great lynch. Let's get two more votes.
I still don't like your play, regardless of whether you are town or not. I don't know if this is how you usually play but whatever.
I'm usually more confident in my reads. I'm starting to feel more confident, but I'm not going balls to the wall over anything just yet.
JacobSavage wrote:
@DTMaster

The Reason why I am voting KMD, is that he survived the night, surley if someone has claimed Doctor at least one of the Mafia would have the brains to kill him?
As for no counter-claim, the doctor wants to survive, so counter-claiming someone who could be town or Mafia, is not fruitfull
Um, they haven't had the chance to kill me yet. I claimed today.
Gayle wrote: btw, CSL just confirmed Jacobscum.
Meh, hard to say on this one. I think he'd say that even if Jacob was town. The only thing he confirmed is that Jacob is non-doc because a doc claim may save him.

Wait. Maybe Jacob is town because scum could fakeclaim doc. CSL doesn't see Jacob not being lynched, meaning he won't claim doc, so he's town.

Damn.

Unvote, Vote Gheb
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by CSL »

kmd, please read the post below Gayle's.

In other words, I do accept replacements from dead people as long as the dead isn't mafia, or blacklisted.

Pomegranate is replaced by farside.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

hey I'm back!!!!
So I need to do a quick catch up but I have one question on kmd.
Why did you target DTMaster? You stated yourself you had a town read on gayle and myself so I was curious to know why you target DT.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Gayle

Opps, I was aware that KMD had claimed doctor, but unfortuatly, because I had to read through the entirety of 17/18 pages, some of the order of the events were mixed up, I am sorry that was a innocent mistake on my part.
Unvote:KMD
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 -L-1- TheLonging, farside22, Slaxx, kmd4390, Sanhora, JacobSavage, Gheb
farside22 -2- Gayle, animorpherv1
Gayle -2- DTMaster, Pomegranate
I wanted to look at the vote count to get an idea who may be scum with morph. Along with looking at players in the game.

Gheb all over the place with his votes. He's saying a long he hammered morph but I don't know why.
Gayle: Trying to push my lynch over morph with many a person in the game.
Gayle also says she doesnt' want a counter claim and pushed for kmd lynch more during that day 2. This seems scum motivated because who else would want to lynch a claimed doc?
TheLonging: Talk about a player that is following others. He's comment to kmd is hypocritcal to say the least.
He hasn't done a lot. He's lurking, not even posting a lot when he does post, not sharing his thoughts...
He is pretty much looking like an active lurker. Posting little to nothing and accusing others of the same.

Jacob pretty much could have been the swing vote with trying to push my lynch or morph. - not scum with morph
Jacob has been really all over the place. He votes for Gayle for poor reasoning and then votes for kmd for saying that CSL cleared Gayle (not the case in my view)
I get the impression he is just making comments on current issues and not looking into the game itself.
DTMaster: Town enough said. The comments made from gayle to him has me leaning more scum on Gayle then town.
Elf: The WIFOM comment to Gayle is horriblely scummy.
does anyone find it at all suspicious that Gayle and farside were having comments back and forth and now farside is dead? or is that just me?
kmd- claimed doc. No counter claim- town
Trying to test waters to others views. Not placing a vote in with this comment.
very suspicious.

Top two suspects for scum with morph is Gayle and Gheb

Other scum suspects: elf, the longing and jacob.

vote: Gayle

Tell me why you were pushing my lynch over a now known scum player.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I would point out, it is not a scummy thing not to want a counter-claim.
Kmd could have claimed doctor, to save the real doctor, allowing the doctor to save him in the night.
Far-fetched, but slightly plausable
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

JacobSavage wrote:I would point out, it is not a scummy thing not to want a counter-claim.
Kmd could have claimed doctor, to save the real doctor, allowing the doctor to save him in the night.
If she wasn't pushing for his lynch I would agree that yes scum want a doc claim to get out the only confirmed townie but pushing to lynch a claimed doc is scummy.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:08 am

Post by JacobSavage »

farside22 wrote:
JacobSavage wrote:I would point out, it is not a scummy thing not to want a counter-claim.
If she wasn't pushing for his lynch I would agree that yes scum want a doc claim to get out the only confirmed townie but pushing to lynch a claimed doc is scummy.
I understand, I was only pushing for his lynch because I assumed that Kmd, had claimed doc in the
last day
, and I found that the fact he hadn't died suspisous. But I was wrong
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Gayle »

CTRL+F, search "gayle"
farside22 wrote:Gayle also says she doesnt' want a counter claim and pushed for kmd lynch more during that day 2. This seems scum motivated because who else would want to lynch a claimed doc?

vote: Gayle

Friends don't call friends scum, Farside!

I don't want a counterclaim because I don't believe kmd's claim, and the doctor is too valuable in this setup. kmd's play has done nothing to lead me to believe his claim his true, whereas it has done plenty to lead me to believe he is scum.

Ignoring the other question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

You want to ignore the best reason to lynch you which I stated day 1 shows a connection between you and morph and your push to vote a now dead proven townie over a dead scum.

confirm vote: Gayle
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Gayle »

farside22 wrote:You want to ignore the best reason to lynch you which I stated day 1 shows a connection between you and morph and your push to vote a now dead proven townie over a dead scum.

I ignore it because you are asking me "Why did you attack someone you found scummy over someone you didn't?"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Gayle wrote:
farside22 wrote:You want to ignore the best reason to lynch you which I stated day 1 shows a connection between you and morph and your push to vote a now dead proven townie over a dead scum.

I ignore it because you are asking me "Why did you attack someone you found scummy over someone you didn't?"
Not the question. I asked why you didn't find morph scum and pushed a lynch on a player that flipped town.
Scum would rather mislynch or keep their partner safe from lynch.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Gayle »

But you already know why I wanted to lynch you. And you already know what I thought of the ani wagon at the time. Your question implies that I either knew what ani's alignment was, which is nothing but speculation, or that I need to explain why I was wrong. The former isn't worth responding to and the latter is impossible to explain. Therefore, I refuse to answer your question.

Also,

"I asked why you didn't find morph scum and pushed a lynch on a player that flipped town. "
"Tell me why you were pushing my lynch over a now known scum player."
"Why did you attack someone you found scummy over someone you didn't?"
Same thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Scum would rather mislynch or keep their partner safe from lynch.
Yeah that line pretty much makes me believe you are scum with morph gayle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Gayle wrote:But you already know why I wanted to lynch you. And you already know what I thought of the ani wagon at the time. Your question implies that I either knew what ani's alignment was, which is nothing but speculation, or that I need to explain why I was wrong.
Specualation is also a strawman defense. I can show were you were trying to get people to vote for me over moph. What town player would do this?
I can show your blantantly ignoring my point on morph and his misrep's.
Seeing morph flip fire scum is pretty good chance with these points you are his scum parnter.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Gayle »

Farside wrote:I can show were you were trying to get people to vote for me over moph. What town player would do this?
A town player who thought both you and the wagon on ani was scummy.
Farside wrote:I can show your blatantly ignoring my point on morph and his misrep's.
Rather, I responded that I disagreed that they were misreps. You love to misuse the word "ignore".
Farside wrote:Seeing morph flip fire scum is pretty good chance with these points you are his scum parnter.
Your points are

A) I found you scummy
B) I tried to lynch you over someone else (who later turned out to be scum)
C) I disagreed with you

Needless to say, I disagree with your assessment of the odds.

vvvvv GAMBIT INCOMING vvvvv

On the mean prairie's of Missouri, when we make accusations based on little evidence, we back them up with a wager. Let's pretend we are in the MO, Farside. If I flip town, you have to change your avatar to an image of my choice. If I flip scum, I have to change my avatar to an image of your choice. To sweeten the deal, you only have to change your avatar for two weeks, whereas I will change mine indefinitely. Are you a bad enough
dude
dudette to accept this wager?

Fine Text: This wager is made invalid if the mod changes my alignment in any way or modkills me in a fury for attempting to break the game.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 am

Post by TheLonging »

Oh look, it's Day 1 all over again

didn't farside die already? why is she back in the game? never saw that happen before
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Rather, I responded that I disagreed that they were misreps. You love to misuse the word "ignore".
*Looks to morph's flip. Looks back a gayle. *

you were wrong and only scum would push on someone else's wagon to save their own scum partner.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 am

Post by CSL »

TheLonging, I allow dead players back into the game AS LONG AS THEIR PREVIOUS ALIGNMENT IS NOT SCUM!

Gayle, I hate avatar bets, but I love watching the loser having to use an ugly avatar for a while. Next time, I might have to change your alignment, or worse. >:)
Last edited by CSL on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

On the mean prairie's of Missouri, when we make accusations based on little evidence, we back them up with a wager. Let's pretend we are in the MO, Farside. If I flip town, you have to change your avatar to an image of my choice. If I flip scum, I have to change my avatar to an image of your choice. To sweeten the deal, you only have to change your avatar for two weeks, whereas I will change mine indefinitely. Are you a bad enough dude dudette to accept this wager?
By the way changing my avatar for 2 weeks doesn't bother me in the least. I would do this bet in a heartbeat as I don't see what a big deal any avatar can be.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 am

Post by CSL »

I should remind you that deadline is WEDNESDAY DIRECTLY AFTER I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL!

Votecount incoming.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 am

Post by CSL »

The "Deadline Warning" votecount
[/color]

JacobSavage (L-3) TheLonging, DTMaster

farside22 II (L-4) Gheb
DTMaster (L-4) Gayle
Gayle (L-4) farside22 II
Gheb (L-4) kmd4390

Not voting: xofelf, JacobSavage

With 8 alive, 5 throws in the noose. Bold speaks it all.

Deadline is Wednesday, February 24th, 2010, as soon as I get on!

Prod Timer 2.0
Xofelf has close to 3.5 days left
Everyone else is fine.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Gayle »

farside22 wrote:you were wrong
I was wrong as to his alignment and intentions, yes.
farside22 wrote:and only scum would push on someone else's wagon to save their own scum partner.

If you are going to make such an accusation, surely you have the evidence to back it up? What evidence do you have that I was scum trying to "push on someone else's wagon to save [my] own scum partner", rather than simply being a towny trying to get my top suspect lynched?

May I ask your opinion on kmd? Do you believe his claim? Why or why not? Do you disagree that if kmd is lying, the real doctor should not counterclaim?

Also, the bet is on.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Gheb »

farside22 wrote:Top two suspects for scum with morph is Gayle and Gheb
Elaborate? I read your argument and I still fail to see how you came to that conclusion.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Need a real read, but 568, Gayle is definitely town.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Open Games”