hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

ZEEnon wrote:First you say this:
hp [leaves] wrote:Currently I'm liking ZEEnon's post; but I want to see more from him.
Yet at the end of the post you say this:
hp [leaves] wrote:Also a big post =/= a good post.
I'm not sure what you are trying to suggest. You like my post yet it's not a good post?
No, the second one is not directed to you. It's directed to people who are complaining about my one-liners.

I don't think anymore that ZEEnon is scum, so I'll move my vote to CMAR for voting for tttt, thinking he would be lynched day 1.

Unvote, Vote CMAR

Also I'd like if The1fifi gave an explanation for voting me, other than me giving him scum vibes.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

so I'll move my vote to CMAR for voting for tttt, thinking he would be lynched day 1.
Not to mention that CMAR is still voting for ZEEnon, who at this point has taken away the only reason for voting for him. CMAR is definitely my number two scum.
FOS: CMAR
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Amished replaces animorpherv1
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Amished »

Wee! Catching up. Anything I need to know?
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Amished »

EBWOP: I love starting with a double post.

Hi to..

Dram
DocPotter
Sykedoc (maybe? your name looks familiar, not sure if I replaced into a game that you were dead or actually played with you)
Neto
raider (no, I haven't played with you, but for supporting the Black Hole, you get a "hi")
Socrates
Fishy
Dana
CMAR and
ZEEnon.

Bye to RayFrost :( <3

No, my name is not "Ed."
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Netopalis »

This should be good...I'm really looking forward to Ed's analysis, especially coming from such an inactive playslot.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Amished »

First off, MY NAME IS NOT ED. Dammit to whoever started that, I think hohum was the first -_-

Thoughts: CMAR, Gayle, Dr. Pepper are all almost sure scum. Interactions between them suggest multiple groups of scumbags (needs more evidence).

I'm with Ortolan that I don't think that ZEE's saying Tate was town makes ZEE scum; I just read through and there were several people that thought tate was town (including RayFrost iirc). Using that as a means to push a lynch on ZEE looks like reverse engineered selective scumhunting.

hp is a good choice for another scumbaggo (partially due to the wagoning of ZEE, partially to looking like he has inside information). DocPotter saying neto committed a reverse-congratulating the doc scumtell lines up with both DP being scum and DP being inexperienced. The latter I know for sure, the former I'm waffling a bit on. DP's early play seemed more like he was slightly lost in the shuffle, but the not voting neto (and instead having a vote on CMAR) makes me lean back to scum.

Setup thoughts: Likely 2 scum groups, 1 vig. Yos and Ray were both pretty obv town Day 1 and therefore prime targets for mafia. Tate I had a scum read on due to his very first post (and Gayle's similar style/outlook is a large part of why I think he/she's scum) so I'm guessing Tate was a vig kill.

Neto: I missed something, who are you claiming to be an unconfirmed neighbor with? DrPepper? Oh, ZEEnon. Gotcha.

I think Fishy's CMAR-tate connection is far more reasonable than his (or anybody else's) tate-ZEE connection.

Multiple scumgroups makes me sad that I'll most likely be agreeing with people who I think are scum and are voting for the other group. *sigh*

CMAR -> Dr.Pepper -> hp-leaves -> Gayle is my preferred lynch order for today.

Unvote
Vote: CMAR

No, my name is not "Ed."
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Netopalis »

Interesting. Sorry about that...So, is your username a past-tense verb? As in..."YOU JUST GOT AMISHED!"? I may use that anyway, regardless of whether it is or not. At any rate...

Interesting points. I'm afraid that I'm not convinced about Dr. Pepper, though. What exactly makes you think he's scummy?

I need to reread CMAR. My initial read was as pro-town, but I think it may bear further investigation.

One other concern that I have is the inconsistent distancing/buddying that you're implying. It seems that because Gayle and Tate stuck close together they're scum, but since Gayle is attacking Dr. Pepper for little reason, he's scum? I'm not sure that I follow that line of reasoning.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Amished »

Yeah, more like a past tense verb.

The concern you have about inconsistencies is due to my view of multiple scumgroups. Similar outlooks tend to come from similar perspectives. I think that since Tate was so adamant about Yos being suspicious and scum, Gayle is also scum. However, I don't think that they're buddies as it'd be stupid of both of them to draw a parallel to each other like that if they knew that the other was scum. However, with the group dynamics that I'm seeing I'm betting that Gayle is part of the unrevealed scumteam; and Dr. Pepper is part of the Egyptians (since he's scummy, but not scum with Gayle the way that they're going).

As for Dr. Pepper: Largely it's the "weird" sections to his posts, though a lot of it is his scum and town parts too: I don't like how even in his first post he both praised Gayle and wanted to lynch Tate for doing largely the same thing (from my perspective). Dr's ISO #1: He gives town points to RayFrost for "correctly identifying the dice random voters". If that's not a BS reason to give somebody town points, I don't know what is.

If you go through the first couple posts of his, he flipflops on Neto (town for analyzing No Yoss mayor situation and then flipping to Neto is scummy for the NK discussion) then the conclusion in ISO 2 that doesn't even say anything (neto is calling Gayle on being scum, so what's the conclusion? Answer: There isn't any, it's IIoA); Gayle (town for arguing against concentration of votes; which really isn't alignment specific at all and then scum for the backpedaling, etc.)

And then don't forget that he gives himself town points for calling tate scum. Does he do that to anybody else? Nope. He says he's not "slipping by" and hpleaves is scummy for saying so *in Dr. Pepper's 4th post* at 9 days after Dr. Pepper's first post. That's just what I looked back and saw in the last 10 minutes or so, but nothing he's said really struck me as "hey, look at me, I'm trying hard to find scum" and more of "here's a post with some bullet points without all that much reasoning behind it so I look town".

No, my name is not "Ed."
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

That's...That's very impressive. Very convincing too. I'd like to elaborate on it, but for the first time on this site, I think I'm speechless.

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Amished »

O.o I don't believe it

/marks this date down on a calender

No Lawyer (or Law student) is ever speechless about anything. I know, my sister is a Lawyer.

No, my name is not "Ed."
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Ok reading through and... I also did not like DRK's randomness in his scum list and am surprised at the beef ZEEnon picked with him about...this seems very protown to me and active scumtellhunting by him so,
Unvote
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Amished »

@CMAR: And?

No, my name is not "Ed."
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amished wrote:@CMAR: And?
Seen in preview: more coming...
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Gayle »

Nothing really to add. Keeping my vote on DrPepper.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Only have time for a quick one:

Not much to catch up on, but I really don't like hp[leaves]'s vote on me, not for OMGUS, but mostly for the fact that he provides very little information for his vote on me, just like he did with ZEEnon...not going to put my vote on him right now because I'm not sure how many votes are already there...

@MOD: Vote count please?

Good to be in a game with you again Amished, hopefully on the same side this time (and hopefully you won't NK me again :) )
I agree with your points on hpleaves, haven't looked much into the Gayle case (lack of time right now), don't support DrPepper case as of now (again, haven't looked much into it), like the point you made on DocPotter

Not really sure how to defend my vote for tate for the double vote except that what I said was truly what I meant...I knew he would be day lynched (had no idea he would be NKed though...) and I thought that if we gave him the vote, he would be killed for scummy actions anyway...that way the vote would be truly random and we wouldn't paint a target on anyone's back (like we did to Yos) because the vote would go to whoever was on Tate's will...but obviously he tried to make the post look like a buddying attempt by putting me on his will
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, and Gayle, what's up with having the same avatar as DRK and being called KRD by him?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Socrates »

mod:
due to real life issues I am not able to live up to my mafia commitments at this time, and I am requesting replacement in all of my ongoing games. Sorry.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Socrates has requested replacement

vikingfan has been prodded
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Parama replaces Socrates
Co-host of The USL Show
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Parama »

Gonna read through this thread starting tonight, will probably have something up tomorrow. 30 pages isn't that bad I guess.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Amished »

Pananarama!

No, my name is not "Ed."
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Hi Amished!
I don't think we should be lynching CMAR, even though he has a significant link to tttt.
Large stacks of votes are a really bad thing. For now, I think we should be lynching players with 1 vote (ie. Gayle). Also, CMAR's death will likely take care of itself at night anyhow.
I firmly agree about the probable existence of a vig.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:57 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, I finished reading the thread last night and then fell asleep. Oops. Therefore, you get another meaningless post of my suspicions now and most of the reasoning later. I can tell you're all thrilled.

Neutral-Scummy

danakillsu
CryMeARiver

Scummy

sykedoc (Archon (Kamigawa))
vikingfan
raider8169
The1fifi

DKU being neutral-scummy is actually a really weird meta read on him. In the completed game I played with him as town, (he replaced into that game), he haphazardly threw a vote on the largest wagon based on a null tell from the first couple pages of a 50+ page game. I've seen another town game where he did something similar. Basically, he I'm taking his more cautious play to be a slight scum tell for him based on meta.

The only reason i find CMAR scummy is that he was given a vote by tttt. I can see scum initially putting their buddies at the top of their wills and not adjusting their wills at night, thinking they won't be night killed. My read based on CMAR's actual play is pretty much null.

Reasoning for the rest coming later today.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Amished »

@Fishy: I suppose you're right. I don't count on scum cross-killing ever; mostly cause that's not optimal play, but with a pro-town killing role out there there's at least a possibility.

Unvote:
Vote: Dr. Pepper

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”