ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

How can ZaZieR have so much posts when he lurks so god damn much?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

"I'd say I'm a pretty darned good father. My father tried to eat me. I don't remember trying to eat Timmy."
- Mr. Robinson, Fido (2006)

Reckoner (2) bv310, Kmd
McZombie (1) iLord
tatetothetot (3) evilsnail, ZazieR, manho
iLord (2) xRECKONERx, Diamondilium
Wolframnhart (2) Yosarian2, CooLDoG
Starbuck (1) CryMeARiver
Cooldog (3) Wolframnhart, Starbuck, ODDin

vote voting:

McGriddle
McZombie
MrSuave
WRP_Beater
tatetothetot
Albert B. Rampage

With 20 alive it will take 11 to lynch
Deadline is Monday March 8th, 9:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 am

Post by manho »

Starbuck wrote:@manho - Any reasoning to your vote on Tate?
for referring to the sample pm.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:59 am

Post by evilsnail »

Still like pressure on tatetothetot. I could also go for an ODDin vote. His excessive caution in voting CoolDog seemed off.

xReck - who do you think is scum? You've basically done no scumhunting since your random votes.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@ZazieR
I'm not in a policy lynching mood because I feel like with this game, there's enough good players to weed out the "you're an awful mafia player" scummy people and the "you're actually scum" scummy people. I only resort to policy lynching when I feel like there isn't much of another option, or when I think the person getting run up for a lynch on D1 is town.

Also, I still have my random vote because I've seen nothing yet that makes me jump out and change my vote. There have been minor annoyances here and there but nothing huge.

@evilsnail
I don't have strong scum reads yet since some players have barely posted at all. ZazieR comes off as the most townie right now. If I had to choose the scum right now, I'd probably be willing to choose from MrSuave or wolf, because they're the only ones who have made me go o_0 even a little.
green shirt thursdays
WRP_Beater
WRP_Beater
Townie
WRP_Beater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 am

Post by WRP_Beater »

Starbuck wrote:@WRP - Have you played one a Newbie game yet? If not, I suggest you sign up for one. You can learn a lot about the playstyle of MS.
I haven't played any newbie games here, only elsewhere, but here the playstile seems so... fast... 3 pages per day...
[b]Skarr[/b]: [i]"I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."[/i]
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Diamondilium »

ODDin wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
ODDin wrote:
Diamondilium wrote:If you think he waited until the wind was blowing before actually voting, then how come you aren't voting him?
Because I want him to explain himself first.
Are you implying that we would be putting to much pressure on him by you casting a vote to put him at l-8?
"Him" would be you, you know...

I also said why I behave the way I behave with votes in post 91.

Anyways, now that you seemingly avoid to give an explanation on purpose and just ignore the issue,
unvote, vote: cooldog
This vote seems forced. Also, it isn't very consistent with your playstyle explanation earlier.
Vote: ODDin
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Diamondilium »

EBWOP:
Unvote, Vote ODDin
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 am

Post by McGriddle »

Vote: McZombie
Wins/Losses - 99/15

ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:24 am

Post by ODDin »

Diamond: I'm not going to keep not voting forever. My playstyle was not a decision made after long consideration but rather the way I viewed the game at the moment. I'm not used to large games, so I neglected my vote somewhat. That, combined with my wish to see cooldog's explanation to his actions, led to me not voting.

Putting my "playstyle" into words helped me see that neglecting my vote probably isn't the best thing to be doing, and then I saw cooldog seemingly decided to avoid the issue and not provide an explanation (and play it dumb?). With both reasons for my not voting lifted - I voted.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 am

Post by bv310 »

McGriddle wrote:
lolwut? I think we've moved past the voting-without-reasoning stage.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Diamondilium »

I understand that you're not going to keep not voting forever, but it seemed like you just took the first chance you saw to place your vote somewhere with little reason. Judging from your last post, it seems you didn't even bother to verify if he was purposefully avoiding the issue.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 am

Post by ODDin »

Let's put it like that: CD saw me talking about a "him" that I want to explain himself. CD either knows that "him" refers to himself but prefers not to answer (in which case he's avoiding the issue on purpose) or he hasn't got a clue what we're talking about, but that doesn't bother him and he just posts away anyway (which means he doesn't care much about what's going on in the game and prefers to post for the sake of posting and showing activity).
Either way, it's pretty scummy.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

bv310 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
lolwut? I think we've moved past the voting-without-reasoning stage.
Oh lol. Okay, I just didn't want to get in trouble for not voting anyone lol.

Unvote
Wins/Losses - 99/15

ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 am

Post by ODDin »

Way to go being a nice obedient puppy and doing whatever you're told. "You didn't want to get into trouble"? Seriously?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 am

Post by McGriddle »

ODDin wrote:Way to go being a nice obedient puppy and doing whatever you're told. "You didn't want to get into trouble"? Seriously?
Lol yes, I am already in hot water, having 5 pages to read and not posting in one of them lol, I don't want not RVing to bite me in the ass later.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 am

Post by iLord »

Wolf wrote:Actually unvote, Vote Cooldog

Misrep is one thing, but hell that was a bad misrep. You can easily tell who voted for Zazier based on one post.
You think he did this on purpose?
Tate wrote:Am I seriously getting called out by some people for voting Zombie Lords during a RVS? There is a town sample role with Zombie Lords on it. What is town not allowed to read that?
:lol:
Diamond wrote:Only partially doesn't seem like a valid response to "Was that serious?" especially when you justify your point with some sort of rationale. How was your point "only partially" serious?
You're trying too hard.
ODDin wrote:Also, perhaps to better explain my play: this is my first large game, I'm used to smaller ones. 11 votes to lynch seems like so much to me right now that I'm less thinking about using my vote, trying instead to get a better feel of things.
Uh huh.

Just the post before this would've sufficed. This stinks like scum trying to cover up what they view as an insufficient explanation.
Starkbuck wrote:You add onto this in Post 81 with, imho, a very opportunistic vote. You seem to wait until someone else (i.e. bv310) agrees with you before making your vote.

Unvote

Vote: CooLDoG
CooLDoG is dumb, not scum. I'm sure we're all well acquainted with the type.
ODDin wrote:"Him" would be you, you know...

I also said why I behave the way I behave with votes in post 91.

Anyways, now that you seemingly avoid to give an explanation on purpose and just ignore the issue, unvote, vote: cooldog
We've found scum.
Unvote, Vote: ODDin

manho wrote:for referring to the sample pm.
Congrats on Zazier for catching our second scum! :hifive:
ODDin wrote:Diamond: I'm not going to keep not voting forever. My playstyle was not a decision made after long consideration but rather the way I viewed the game at the moment. I'm not used to large games, so I neglected my vote somewhat. That, combined with my wish to see cooldog's explanation to his actions, led to me not voting.

Putting my "playstyle" into words helped me see that neglecting my vote probably isn't the best thing to be doing, and then I saw cooldog seemingly decided to avoid the issue and not provide an explanation (and play it dumb?). With both reasons for my not voting lifted - I voted.
The first half is BS - the supposed "correlation" between larger games and neglecting vote is ridiculous.

Second half is another excuse - consistent with the scum profile you've outlined so far.
ODDin wrote:Way to go being a nice obedient puppy and doing whatever you're told. "You didn't want to get into trouble"? Seriously?
Yep, just keep going after those easy targets. No one will notice, I swear! Still consistent.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 am

Post by ODDin »

*shrug*
I've been trying to explain myself to help people get a better read of me. Giving more reasons to your actions never hurts.
If you think I'm lying, well, nothing I can do about it.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

Post by iLord »

ODDin wrote:*shrug*
I've been trying to explain myself to help people get a better read of me. Giving more reasons to your actions never hurts.
If you think I'm lying, well, nothing I can do about it.
Why don't you start with explaining what you think about McGriddle right now?
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 am

Post by ODDin »

Isn't it obvious from post 139? I find his actions scummy, because he seems more concerned with what people think of him and his actions than anything else, and is willing to do whatever he's told.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 am

Post by iLord »

ODDin wrote:Isn't it obvious from post 139? I find his actions scummy, because he seems more concerned with what people think of him and his actions than anything else, and is willing to do whatever he's told.
Okay, just checking. You could've just been saying that he's stupid.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Ilord

Yea I do think he did it on purpose only because after his initial post in voting for me, i even pointed it out that it was not me. CD still said it was me, then when I again pointed out it was not me that had said anything about Zaziers post being a scum tell CD ignores it completely, and moves on to tate:
CD wrote: I have noted the exact same thing. He seemed to not like the pressure, even if it was very lite, I mean this is still very early in the game. I think it is worthy of a vote, and that is why I did forgot, to vote him in my first post. so here it is vote tate
CD had not said anything about tate's reaction to pressure to put it in his first post, because it didn't happen until afterwards.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by iLord »

Wolf wrote:@Ilord

Yea I do think he did it on purpose only because after his initial post in voting for me, i even pointed it out that it was not me. CD still said it was me, then when I again pointed out it was not me that had said anything about Zaziers post being a scum tell CD ignores it completely, and moves on to tate:
Why do you feel scumCD would do such misrep?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

To get an easy vote up. Why would townCD ignore the facts of him voting the wrong person and not mention it?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by iLord »

Wolf wrote:To get an easy vote up. Why would townCD ignore the facts of him voting the wrong person and not mention it?
Its hardly a easy vote, nor a longlasting one if he uses such faulty pretenses.

CD doesn't necessarily have to be town - there's nothing really indicating that right now either. What we can assume, however, is that he is irrational. Considering that, I don't believe his misrep is indicative of scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”