Vote Count-Sho
Kyle99-Max, danakillsu, Gheb, Kunkstar7, JacobSavage
Lowell-kyle99, danakillsu
danakillsu-Lowell, wdjat
Wdjat-Tatetothetot
Max-the1fifi
Hewitt-Gayle
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 am

Post by The1fifi »

@Kunk : *sigh* Of course i was talking about when he has one AFTER this night.
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Wdjat »

Max wrote:I think we need some prodding when I disappear for 2 days and there are about 10 posts by 4/5 players (I haven't counted.)
Agreed.

Mod:
If you could keep us up to date on prods, we'd appreciate it. I'd prefer if we didn't have to ask for them every time. Also, can we get a ruling on the deadline? Is it firing today without a replacement? How do we handle it if there is no majority?
mecha shiva! mecha shiva!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Wdjat »

JacobSavage wrote:I am very suspisous of Dana, attempting to use a piece of information form a cop to perhaps clear a scum-buddy. I could be an innocent mistake from a town, but something tells me that it isn't. I don't know what the something is, so not a lot of help.
I'm looking at a danakillsu iso and I don't see what you're referring to. Could you point out the specific post?
JacobSavage wrote:
What do you think about this post?
Could be a townie trying to stop himself being lynched, or making a case against Kyle. And he does make a point, in that Kyle is making a lot of case's for and against, and sometimes lynching someone with strong opinions, make a lot of sense for the town as his thoughts if he is Mafia or if he is town can help us, by using his opinions and who joins the wagon, to help the scum-hunt
Bleh. This is all wishy washy and obvious. What do you think of Max's read. What does it make you think of Max. What does it make you think of kyle99?
JacobSavage wrote:
What about this post?
It is commendable that list your own suspicions and who you want to die. I gives us some very valuable information about yourself and your alliance depending on how your suspects flip. In terms of the best approach for advancing the game, a Dana lynch would be the most preferable, with her being your highest suspect, depending on her flipping and coupled with my own suspicions of her, would make the information from the lynch very valuable to us.
Man you don't have to tell me that it's good for me to post my suspicions. What do you think of the suspicions themselves?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Wdjat »

kunkstar7 wrote:What made you think that Lowell had an investigation? There was no night start, therefore there was no investigation to get results from. As JacoSavage pointed out, its impossible to confirm roles in this game. So while I don't think Lowell should be lynched today, his activity tomorrow should be monitored and lynch/left alone accordingly.

It doesn't look like a replacement for Kyle99 is coming. He's been scummy so far, and it fits with what I'm seen from him before, so
unvote;Vote:Kyle99
and lets save the mod some trouble.
This post. Bad post. You're gone for almost a week and this is all you can come up with?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

@The1fifi: What makes you think that Lowell will survive the night?

Agreed it was a horrible post, but this is a forgettable game for me.

JacobSavage's agreement vote doesn't look good at all. I personally am ok with lynching dana or kyle, if Lowell hadn't claimed cop he would be viable too, but we have to see what the next day brings before heading into that territory. As it is a tossup between Kyle and Dana in my mind, I felt that we might as well just save the mod extra trouble and get a lynch on a scummy player at the same time. There is no way we can no-lynch now, so I needed to pick a wagon. Without a replacement coming forth for Kyle, it'll be much easier to read dana in the next day, so dana stays.
Welcome to the Network.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 am

Post by The1fifi »

I don't think he will or he will not. Night speculation during day 1 is stupid
Matteh says :
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

First: Everything I run may not be stated publicly, but the way I handle things will be done logically.

Second: Ending the day when one person has requested replacement (now two) is stupid. Unfortunately, I am drawing nothing in terms of finding someone to join. As mentioned, a second person has requested replacement, so tatetothetot is out and someone else should be in soon if I'm lucky.

Third: In context of a deadline, the new deadline will be one week from the time I have replaced the Kyle99 and tatetothetot.

Fourth: Since asked, if a deadline is reached before their is a majority, the person with the most votes will be lynched. This means that voting "No lynch" is the only way of avoiding a lynch unless there is a tie. All ties will conclude in a no lynch. Also note that a no lynch vote simply has to =50% of the town instead of being greater than 50%.

Edit (fifth): All prods are done by request only.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

If you don't have an opinion as to whether he will make it through the night, then how can you make a statement that we should rely on Lowell's results after tonight?
Welcome to the Network.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Max »

Edit (fifth): All prods are done by request only.
Request that you prod everyone who hasn't posted in the last 48 hours
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 am

Post by The1fifi »

kunkstar7 wrote:If you don't have an opinion as to whether he will make it through the night, then how can you make a statement that we should rely on Lowell's results after tonight?
Thats what i call being stupid or tryin to misrep. Obviously, if he gets killed we don't need his investigations to possibly confirm his claim, do we? And i didn't say rely. I said he should give us his investigation results, in case he lives through the night.
Matteh says :
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 am

Post by hewitt »

Gheb wrote:This logic is exactly what made me extremely suspicious of Kyle and has me consider him a good lynch candidate. Pushing a lynch on player X because he's "weak" is a very easyploy for scum to play. It's doesn't require you to actually take a stance and you can sweep it under the rug in case of a mislynch. Win/Win to play from a scum POV
Well threatening that "because this is what made me suspicious of Kyle, you better watch your back" isn't exactly going to make me change my mind on why I wouldn't want Lowell to travel far in the game. To me, getting rid of players like that on D1 is win/win for me, because I know that there's no chance scum would night kill him later (especially if he is scum...obviously).
Wdjat wrote:Okay, then please explain your goals when you said "At this point I can't take anything he says all that seriously..." about me, "All I can see that he's been doing is fluff fluff fluff." about Max and "Likes to profess that he's playing better than everybody else without actually contributing anything helpful himself." about Gayle. Because I don't know what else you were trying to do.
It was my opening post to the game, letting everyone know exactly what I thought of certain players. I'm not going to join in and go "Oh hai I"m here", I'm clearly going to let everyone know where my thoughts were at that time.
Wdjat wrote:
hewitt wrote:Your case doesn't convince me danakillsu is most likely town it was her reaction to your pressure.
I mean, I guess that's just an awkward wording choice on your part then. Because that's what your sentence said.
Let me rephrase for you. Your case doesn't convince me danakillsu is most likely town, it was her reaction to your pressure.
Wdjat wrote:Here it comes. Are you sitting down?
ELABORATE!
You said the same thing twice dude, I get what your opinion of his response is. Why is it that way?
danakillsu reacted how I would expect town to react to early pressure cases, calmly and understanding that there's little to go off this early in the game so there was bound to be a case thrown his way.
Wdjat wrote:Did you look at the join dates in this thread? Did you think many of us were going to get this or the ABR reference?
Join dates mean absolutely nothing. MANY players on this site create secret alt's or leave then rejoin under a new name. I'm not going to let anyone take the newb card and slide by with it. I'm going to assume that everyone I'm playing with knows how to play the game, knows other common players, knows semantics, etc. And if they don't, then that's not my problem. It's a non-issue.
Max wrote:hewitt... trust me on this. wdjat is not like Empking, wdjat
is
trying.
Aight I'll buy into it.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by The1fifi »

Don't prod me!!!!!!
Matteh says :
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Lowell »

Prod received. I'm back. Looking over the kyle wagon. Is there a deadline here?
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Gheb »

hewitt wrote:Well threatening that "because this is what made me suspicious of Kyle, you better watch your back" isn't exactly going to make me change my mind on why I wouldn't want Lowell to travel far in the game.
To me, getting rid of players like that on D1 is win/win for me, because I know that there's no chance scum would night kill him later
(especially if he is scum...obviously).
It's win / win for you if you're scum. If you're town it's still a (statistically) likely mislynch and you get no information if people follow you because the lynch is not based on suspicions. That's not win / win for town.

I admit that it's not the worst idea I ever heard but it's rather something to consider if we're close to a deadline and we have no viable lynch candidate.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Max »

I dislike how this bandwagon on kyle has continued, I agree with the purpose but not with the way people have just dived onto it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm still here, so there's no need to replace, but there's not much to comment on. I agree with Max about the kyle wagon, but I'm not going to unvote, because I don't want any pressure taken off of him.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am

Post by hewitt »

Gheb wrote:It's win / win for you if you're scum. If you're town it's still a (statistically) likely mislynch and you get no information if people follow you because the lynch is not based on suspicions. That's not win / win for town.

I admit that it's not the worst idea I ever heard but it's rather something to consider if we're close to a deadline and we have no viable lynch candidate.
I feel like you're purposely ignoring the fact that I've stated that a lynch on a player like Lowell is only prime if there are no good leads on scum. And that I'm pretty sure I've made it clear a lynch like this is not preferable, but it's the best option when there's nowhere else to go.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Gheb »

No, I didn't ignore it, hewitt. Which is why I don't vote you or push for your lynch.
Kyle on the other hand literally said like 2 days into the game that we should just lynch Max. The logic is the same - but the circumstances are not.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 am

Post by hewitt »

You're honestly saying that this is the same logic?
kyle99 wrote:Max, I'm sorry, but you're a moron. All of you're "discoveries" are complete crap.
hewitt wrote:I feel like every game I play with Lowell it's the same story. He doesn't really do anything and then cracks underneath a straw of pressure and lashes out and professes that he's more helpful than X player and that it'd be a mistake to lynch him and we'd be dumb to do that. I know that in every game I've played with him he's been extremely unhelpful and more of a hindrance to the town than anything. A player I would be very scared to see travel far in the game and have in any tight situations.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Gheb »

Yeah, it's actually the same logic if you think about it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

No, it's not.
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Gheb »

Then you're not thinking straight. Look at the implications of either post - both lead to the same conclusion.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

kyle's logic is:
This guy isn't making any worthwhile discoveries.
yours is:
This guy never helps town, whether he's town or not.

Your logic suggests that no matter what lowell does, we should lynch him. Kyle's says that Max is a worthwile lynch for now. There's a huge difference.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 am

Post by hewitt »

Gheb wrote:Yeah, it's actually the same logic if you think about it.
I do not think Lowell is a moron. I think he's quite the opposite. I think he knows how to further himself in the game whether it's in the town's best interest or not by playing defense. Kyle is attacking Max based on Max's offense.

And clearly Kyle put absolutely no thought into his case while I actually have solid reasoning behind mine. Players may not agree with that reasoning but it's quite clearly laid out.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Open Games”