kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Magua wrote:kunkstar7: There's precedence for the claim that Percy would allow someone to change Psychopathy for something else (SlySly did exactly this when he replaced into SA 1). It explains the rescusitate on Hayker with Animorph being not bloody. I am inclined to believe the claim that Drench stalked/attempted-to-murder-Adel. I'm undecided on whether kunkstar7 is a murderer or not.
@kunkstar7: What are your other insanities? What did you do last night?
I've been avoiding wording it like that because I'm not sure how people would take it. I was given the choice to switch from Psychopathy to another insanity, and I chose Twitchy instead of Psychopathy. My other insanity from Night 0 is Taboo: Launder. Last night I searched for Occult books and received them. I do NOT have three insanities, only two, as nothing caused me to gain an insanity last night. Also unless I missed it I did not hear any noise last night.

I am fine with robbing a grave tonight if needed from me.
Welcome to the Network.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Magua wrote: I nominate:
- dramonic robs Icerint, Katy
- Ellibereth robs CSL, Phate
- kunkstar robs startransmission, lynchee-to-be-named
Not gonna work. We have to cross-rob: If Elli or kunk (or myself I guess) are cult, we can have our teammates rob a grave for us so that we have our night action.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:14 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

We would then need six robbers?

Dramonic - Icerint, Kety
Ellibereth - CSL, Phate
Kunkstar - Startransmission, Lynchee
Robber 1 - Icerint, CSL
Robber 2 - Katy, Startransmission
Robber 3 - Lynchee, Phate

Or is there some other way of doing it? At least this is what I assume you meant by crossrob.
Welcome to the Network.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 am

Post by iLord »

dramonic wrote:Not gonna work. We have to cross-rob: If Elli or kunk (or myself I guess) are cult, we can have our teammates rob a grave for us so that we have our night action.
We don't care if Cultist's help each other grave rob - either way, the Cult is losing one night action.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

kunkstar7 -3 (Ellibereth, vikingfan, iLord)

animorpherv1 - 2 (DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar)

Not Voting
- 13 (animorpherv1, Chaco, dramonic, elvis_knits, evilsnail, Hayker, kunkstar7, Magua, Plum, rewq455, semioldguy, SlySly, Wickedestjr)

Deadline for today is
10:00pm (site time) on Saturday the 27th of March
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
iLord wrote:
Percy, if a player loses his night action due to three Insanity Infractions, does that player gain an insanity automatically that night?
Yes.

With 18 alive, 10 votes are required to lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 am

Post by iLord »

Unvote kunkstar7
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 am

Post by rewq455 »

SlySly wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Was passed a fetish. GAH!!!!! Picked twitch for resulting insanity.
animorpherv1 wrote:heard noise. Had to select an Insanity, so I chose Aversion and VPBaltar.
Ani, did you have to select an insanity because you were passed a fetish?

---------------

I heard noise and didn't ward anyone.
That could be seen as helping a scum buddy.... Are you?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote, Vote: kunkstar7
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

And I agree that grave robbers should be cross robbing to maximize how much we are limiting night actions.

I'm not as sure about the not claiming noises and such thing. On the one hand it DOES tip the cult off in some ways, but on the other hand it also gives those town members with rez kits a better chance at successfully protecting a target if they choose to use one.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by iLord »

VP, I'll admit I don't understand your kunkstar vote.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Claiming noises today does some good, but less good, unless we retroactively claim noises from night one. Especially if your a main concern is alerting scum to people who were likely stalked night one, as those people are either going to be dead or not have been murdered.

@VP Baltar
Noise claims not only help made resuscitation decisions, but also ward decisions. Also I don't understand your current vote.

Phate was likely telling the truth yesterday, as cult successfully killed him today and a single insanity would explain his story.

vote: evilsnail

Very little in the way of unique contribution and activity overall. A lot of minor parroting.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by rewq455 »

If drench was trying to go murderer, than i see no reason why kunkstar7 could not be a murder. At the same time though, I think that at this point he is confirmed town because drench was trying to go murderer.... Do we lynch or not? I don't think that we should.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Unvote, vote evil

*twitch*
FLASH OF GREEN
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by evilsnail »

I investigated Chaco last night. He wasn't bloody, which means that, if he killed start, he didn't participate in the ritual N1.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Was passed a fetish. GAH!!!!! Picked twitch for resulting insanity.
This seems insincere to me somehow. Could be a way of justifying an insanity. I'd like DGB to confirm the insanity.
semioldguy wrote:
vote: evilsnail

Very little in the way of unique contribution and activity overall. A lot of minor parroting.
Don't pretend this is anything more than an inactivity vote. When I do post, I do contribute. And point out where I'm parroting, please.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Sure thing, here are a few:
evilsnail wrote:Yeah, I noticed that too. Good point.

Vote: Nicodemus
evilsnail wrote:Yeah, I don't think we need to worry too much about people becoming Murderers. It takes a long time and we can make people take insanities that can be confirmed. This all should ensure that we can catch Murderers long before they win. The only real concern should be the make-up of the list.
evilsnail wrote:I'm starting to agree that Elli's plan has too many problems. I didn't really consider the fact that scum can daytalk. I don't see how the people pushing the plan are automatically scum, though. It's not like townies never have bad ideas..
(The above quotes have some posts which follow them that basically restate the same or further justify your parroting posts to other players)

There are others of your posts which are less glaringly obvious as parroting which can be argued for.

If you'd like me to find the posts from which yours parrot, then I can do that.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 am

Post by dramonic »

iLord wrote:
dramonic wrote:Not gonna work. We have to cross-rob: If Elli or kunk (or myself I guess) are cult, we can have our teammates rob a grave for us so that we have our night action.
We don't care if Cultist's help each other grave rob - either way, the Cult is losing one night action.
robbing a single grave won't cost them their action.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 am

Post by iLord »

dramonic wrote:robbing a single grave won't cost them their action.
Good point.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 am

Post by evilsnail »

Semioldguy, is there anything real to your suspicions of me or is it all activity-based? Because let's not ignore the obvious hypothesis that I'm just a busy townie.

Also, just because I agree with someone doesn't mean I'm parroting. I'll grant you the Nico thing doesn't look very original, though I'll note that, at the time, it was only Phate who'd said anything about it.
evilsnail wrote:Yeah, I don't think we need to worry too much about people becoming Murderers. It takes a long time and we can make people take insanities that can be confirmed. This all should ensure that we can catch Murderers long before they win. The only real concern should be the make-up of the list.
This was simply true at the time. Sure, it may not have beared repeating, but I seem to recall I had a vote out on Nico at the time and I was waiting for a response. It's not like I was avoiding scumhunting.
evilsnail wrote:I'm starting to agree that Elli's plan has too many problems. I didn't really consider the fact that scum can daytalk. I don't see how the people pushing the plan are automatically scum, though. It's not like townies never have bad ideas..
I don't see what's parroting about this. I'm sharing my change of opinion and adding my opinion on what this means.
semioldguy wrote:
(The above quotes have some posts which follow them that basically restate the same or further justify your parroting posts to other players)
Where have I justified my parroting posts?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I rezzed elvis twice for nothing. And now I have a stupid fetish. I'm not a happy camper.

unvote, vote: evilsnail

Insanity Infraction
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 am

Post by SlySly »

rewq455 wrote:
SlySly wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:heard noise. Had to select an Insanity, so I chose Aversion and VPBaltar.
Ani, did you have to select an insanity because you were passed a fetish?

---------------

I heard noise and didn't ward anyone.
That could be seen as helping a scum buddy.... Are you?
DGB stated clearly why she had to pick an insanity. It seemed Ani was trying to insinuate he had been passed one, I was just clarifying the cause of his insanity pick.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

evilsnail wrote:Where have I justified my parroting posts?
Okay, here:
evilsnail wrote:I only saw it like a couple of hours ago, on my first read through all of the thread, and, as I said, I forgot about it.
evilsnail wrote:I'd noticed it on my read through and thought it was a bit off, but I didn't think too much about it and kinda forgot about it when reading all the stuff about ani. When Phate brought it up, I realised why it had seemed off to me in the first place. I've caught scum before on the basis of a preoccupation with only certain aspects of the rules.
evilsnail wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Yes, but townies try to figure out if the plan being pushed is bad or not. None of you really did, you just said 'hey, good plan. gogogogogogogogogo' because, you know, you're scum. duh.
Oh right, well wow, good thing you noticed. Game over, I guess.

In the same way that townies can have bad ideas, townies can follow other people when they shouldn't or not be critical enough of other people's ideas.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

GODDAMMIT I was working on the chart and was almost done and then lost it all. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Blah.

Some of the things I was noticing is the interesting bit about kunkstar claiming the Adel/Hayker kill, and also being able to change his insanity from psychopathy (that drench chose) to twitchy. Magua says there is precedent for this from SA1? That just seems like such weird BS to me... I have to think about this.

Also, I am not liking the evilsnail wagon. Evilsnail was one of the early Nicodemus voters and several people attacked his Nico vote. I guess Evil could have been bussing, but still...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 am

Post by semioldguy »

elvis_knits wrote:Some of the things I was noticing is the interesting bit about kunkstar claiming the Adel/Hayker kill, and also being able to change his insanity from psychopathy (that drench chose) to twitchy. Magua says there is precedent for this from SA1? That just seems like such weird BS to me... I have to think about this.
Yes, this is true. SlySly was allowed to change his most recent insanity (since the player essentially chose the insanity of psycopathy and then immediately left)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

That's wacky.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 am

Post by SlySly »

Yep, when I joined SA1, it was night and my predecessor had just chosen Psychopathy. Percy was kind enough to let me change it and stay a part of the town.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”