TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Raivann wrote: @Buttonmen- Who did you target last night?
Seacore.
Mina wrote:
TheButtonMen wrote:Mina; all the questions your asking me have already been answered. Read the thread.
Please link to the post in which you explained why you flip-flopped on nameclaiming. I've reread the past few pages and haven't been able to find it.
TheButtonmen wrote:1 -I was worried about the noise / content ratio. It got to the point where I would have advocated pretty much anything to get people posting.
Mina wrote: Aak, I wanted to question Buttonmen, but now I have to leave for work now.
You ever get around to that?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Seacore »

Can you give us anything to describe the nature of your failed investigation?

Was it that I was innocent, or protected, or what?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

I got No Result.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Seacore »

And I assume you still feel it advantages the scum to explain the limited nature of your ability?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Yeah, this way at least I tie up a roleblocker or eat a NK. Explaing how/when/where/why/duckduckgoose they don't need to RB me would help them and not help town, thus seems like a bad idea.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Seacore »

Cool, just asking really, while waiting for other people to post. I'm content with where my vote is.

How do you feel about Inq?
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Bogre »

A 2-shot bulletproof is weird. Usually you just have 1-shot or completely bulletproof. And why would you announce that anyways?

I dislike the early claim of VT from Seacore, especially as he was willing to ascribe Heilo's D1 actions as scummy and not VI play. Claiming VT out of the blue essentially loses a big chance on helping the town- soaking up a NK instead of a power role. Adding to that is the possible scumslip, the 'I'll be the top suspect if Heil comes up scum' comments, and speculation that the Starks are probably all good and other role-name related judgements. In a game like this, as its been stated, mods can guard against nameclaim breaking by making 'good' characters part of the mafia. (or by giving safeclaims).

Raivann: Why I asked xvart about his character's book, it had been mentioned earlier that the events were only supposed to be in AGOT- I didn't know where Coldhands was and, as kinetic mentions, if its outside of the timeline its more suspicious.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Seacore »

Bogre wrote:
I dislike the early claim of VT from Seacore, especially as he was willing to ascribe Heilo's D1 actions as scummy and not VI play. Claiming VT out of the blue essentially loses a big chance on helping the town- soaking up a NK instead of a power role. Adding to that is the possible scumslip, the 'I'll be the top suspect if Heil comes up scum' comments, and speculation that the Starks are probably all good and other role-name related judgements. In a game like this, as its been stated, mods can guard against nameclaim breaking by making 'good' characters part of the mafia. (or by giving safeclaims).
Can you please find quotes to go with your accusations, I don't recall saying most of those things (you know, apart from the VT claim).

I don't see the relation between my claim and me finding Heilo scummy, please explain this connection.

I don't recall saying I'd be top suspect if Heil comes up scum, I do recall arguing against Xvart who said I'd be top suspect if Heil came up Town.

My argument against the Starks being scum was that there were two many of them for them all to be scum. It had nothing to do with them being good guys.

I really don't like this post of yours at all, it's taken a lot of what I've said out of context and without quotes.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Bogre: so you think all of those things Seacore has done are scummy, or just bad town play? As far as I can tell, most of those objections are against things that you think are unhelpful for the town. For example, you don't indicate that you think claiming VT is scummy, just that it reduces the scum's NK pool for PRs. I'm not sure whether you're driving at Seacore being a bad townie or scum deliberately trying to damage the town.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Mina »

Sorry, guys. I've been following the thread the past couple of days, but I keep on starting ginormous wallposts that address four or five players at the same time, working on them for hours...then having to leave or falling asleep before I can post them. So I'll just post my observations in trickle form when I have snatches of time:

My gut and my mind are at war on the Inquisition. I think he's really stepped up his game today, and keeps making posts (for example, the one where he didn't want to continue a point-by-point battle with Seacore) that ping my gut as townie, but I know that logically, his claim makes little sense for a townie but lots of sense for scum. I understand why he's getting votes, and I feel like his claim will always be a distraction, but...I dunno. I'm torn.

I started writing a huge bulletpoint list of stuff Seacore has done all game that I find scummy (although I'll post it when I have more time). In a nutshell, I agree with Inq's charge of "fake helpfulness"--here's a guy who took the lead on the nameclaim after he'd accused it of being "sneaky"...but outright stated that he wouldn't scumhunt until we finished it. I feel like he might have been latching onto the nameclaim as an easy opportunity to look like an active contributor without making cases prove his own helpfulness. And I find he jumps all over the place in his logic and suspects. No offence, Seacore, but I find it very hard to follow your thought process sometimes.

For example, "I claimed VT because I thought I should harm my faction own knew that a nameclaim would...um, potentially not reveal ALL the power roles"--because just saying "my character name doesn't reveal my role" wasn't enough. (I can see scum motivation for doing so. If you had reason to believe there was another scumteam, you might claim VT so as to look like a less tantalizing nightkill target.) "Your PM says" I think Inq's abilities attack is actually stronger than that scumslip xvart caught. Um...you're attacking someone for getting the details wrong of his PM...but couldn't take the effort to check your own vanilla townie PM to see if his slip was actually a slip? That looks as though you're stretching to make him look bad, and unconcerned with whether your attack was accurate.

But speaking of which:
FOS: MacavityLock
for never answering this:
MacavityLock wrote:Bulletproof townies don't usually have additional abilities.

I'm debating how hard I should pressure you on this.

Okay, MacavityLock, figure it out for yourself. What ability might a bulletproof townie have in this game, other than a bulletproof shot? Because you know, I'm making what I think is a very reasonable assumption...and something about this quote doesn't add up.[/quote]

-------

That said, the polarization between Inquisition and Seacore is starting to worry me. I don't see anyone other than Raivann (and maybe Seacore to an extent) seriously considering other options. Because when a lynch is starting to look easy, and everyone shuts up, or all the lurkers pop up and start sheeping the popular suspects, that's a huge warning sign for me. So I'd like to look elsewhere for a bit.

Bogre has been lurking all game. His most recent post just parroted other people's arguments against The Inquisition and Seacore, without offering new suspects.

Locke and Seacore already mentioned problems with his most recent contribution (although I do think there are reasons for Scum!Seacore to claim VT), but...Bogre, all this stuff on Seacore is based on his Day One play. I realize that you couldn't comment on this before...by virtue of, um, completely disappearing and not contributing at all. But I don't remember you having any problems with his VT claim at the time. In fact, IIRC, you never so much as
mentioned
Seacore. But now that Seacore is suddenly a lynch option...you find him scummy.

Who do you suspect other than Seacore and Inquisition?

Then I noticed a few more things:

1-Look at this post. He acts very apologetic and wishy-washy to Kinetic--basically lots of waffling over how Kinetic could be either town or scum, but Bogre is totally innocent, so back off. He makes decent points against Miserable at Best, although he doesn't substantiate them with quotes. He then kisses up to me by complimenting my analysis...without saying anything if he agreed with my conclusions on TheButtonmen. But he failed to notice that
The Inquisition
was the first person to bring up opportunistic voting--except he was accusing
Bogre
of being opportunistic. Bogre

He then unvotes Kinetic meekly, here. This was after Seacore had removed his vote, and people who had jumped on Kinetic's wagon were getting more heat than Kinetic himself was. But doesn't revote for that "Miserable at Best person" whom he's more interested in (and who had no votes on him at the time). I get the feeling he was following the crowd on Kinetic...then backed away when the bandwagon lost steam.

2-I just realized that his flipflop on nameclaiming was probably the scummiest of everyone's. His reasons for attacking Kinetic were 50% based on the nameclaim suggestion. He spends a lot of time trying to justify why he thought voting someone for confirming last was scummy (even when he backs off from Kinetic). But he never says anything about the nameclaim itself. Then he gives no explanation whatsoever for his flip. Seriously. Reread Day One. Bogre just votes "Yay" out of the blue.

3-I thought Raivann's point that you were curious about xvart's claim was pretty weak. But I call bullshit on this:
Raivann: Why I asked xvart about his character's book, it had been mentioned earlier that the events were only supposed to be in AGOT- I didn't know where Coldhands was and, as kinetic mentions, if its outside of the timeline its more suspicious.
Several players claimed after Coldhands. You asked who Coldhands was immediately afterward. And this was before Kinetic explained that his grand master plan was to locate the game storywise.

How the hell would you have known that his role was the only one "out of the timeline"?

I might have believed you if you said, "Oh, just out of curiosity/because I wanted to know more about the character and his alignment." But Kinetic's time-and-place theory wasn't exactly the kind of thing that would occur to anyone. I know I assumed from my name that, yeah, the Starks and their retinue would be the good guys, and the Lannisters or maybe Daenerys allies would be the baddies...but didn't really put much thought to the period in which the game was set. I'm always suspicious when players get overdefensive and offer very contrived and elaborate explanations for trivial actions.

Vote: Bogre
. I think you deserve a little more time in the spotlight.

...damn you, TheButtonmen.

I actually felt physical pain moving that vote.

For the record, don't think you're off the hook. Imagine that you have a phantom vote on you. Because I'm on to you. You're going down. Eventually.

I've started a brutal reply to your last post, but I'm already going to be really late for class today. I also wanted to address Seacore, Flutter, and MacavityLock.

Links fixed~ Mod
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Mina »

EBWOP: apparently, I fail at links. :(
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Faraday »

Fix'd them :)

Day 2.4 vote-count. The
'Now sheathe your bloody sword, or I'll take it from you and shove it up some place even Renly never found. '
L'
'
votecount.

Seacore (1) [The Inquisition]
The Inquisition (1) [Seacore, Kinetic]
Bogre (1) [Mina]
Not voting:
(7) [Locke Lamora, Raivann,Bogre, TheButtonMen, MacavityLock, Flutter, Raivann]

No one is due for prodding to my knowledge, feel free to ask if you want someone prodded though.
Deadline: March 20th @ 6pm GMT

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Mina:
Other then repeatdly stating how much you want to vote me your going out of your way not to mention me today, whats up with that?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Mina »

Thanks for fixing the links, Faraday.

I'm just popping in before a project meeting, but TheButtonmen:

1) I'm going out of my way not to mention you? Have you been reading the same thread? Did you see the part where I
had my vote on you all day
? How is that not mentioning you?

2) You see this quote?
Mina wrote:I've started a brutal reply to your last post, but I'm already going to be really late for class today. I also wanted to address Seacore, Flutter, and MacavityLock.
I'd started rereading Day One and refuting your arguments, but since I was late for class, I decided to just stick to my Bogre case, save what I had, and do the rest later.

I'll toss you a bone and say that I haven't been spamming wallposts at you today, because there's so much other suspicious behaviour out there--and really, at this point, showing just how you've been scummy is kind of reaching for the low-hanging fruit. And unfortunately, I won't have time to finish that brutal reply until later this evening. Because I'm really busy right now with my classes and my job, and it takes me a shitload of time to reread the thread and write a decent case.

But I'm making a conscious effort not to tunnel on you. Right now, I think it's far, far more productive to put a little pressure on Bogre than to repeat and over again that you look scummy. And I'll admit there are strategic reasons to leave you alive right now, even if I don't want you to feel too comfortable.

But um...I think I've mentioned you more times than you've mentioned...gee, anyone today.

So who are your suspects? What do you think of Seacore? The Inquisition? Bogre? (He who flattered me for my reasoning in my case on you, but never said he suspected you.) Kinetic?
Anyone
?

Interesting comment in your last post, by the way:
Mina wrote: Aak, I wanted to question Buttonmen, but now I have to leave for work now.
You ever get around to that?[/quote]
Um...in the very post you just responded to? (Although fine, I'll admit that was the only question I'd thought you hadn't answered, so my interrogation wasn't that thorough.) But speaking of which:
TheButtonmen, post 351, on Saturday wrote:More content after I do a bit of reread on D1.
You ever get around to that?
Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Flutter »

Partial V/LA from 10 AM EST tomorrow through 8 PM EST Monday.

Luckily, this is the only game I have that'll be in day during that time, so my limited access will nonetheless be focused here. Hopefully there will be little to no interruption in your Flutter services.
---

I'll take Mina's question about suspicions other than Seacore and Inq as a general question, since it's an interesting one. :P For me, MacLock and Bogre, for more-or-less similar reasons. A fair amount of follow-the-leader from both. Granted, I'm replaced in for a lurker and not exactly wall-of-texting myself, but we'll get there, no doubt.
Mina wrote: Several players claimed after Coldhands. You asked who Coldhands was immediately afterward. And this was before Kinetic explained that his grand master plan was to locate the game storywise.

How the hell would you have known that his role was the only one "out of the timeline"?
Coldhands isn't in A Game of Thrones, IIRC. He's later in the series.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Seacore »

Apart from Inq, who I've argued for fairly completely at this point, I have two other suspicions.

Bogre - Yes for the reasons that others have mentioned, but also for his terrible attack on me. Comments out of context and a lack of quotes to back it up make it hard to respond to, which is what scum would want.

Buttonmen - He's doing even less today than he did yesterday. No real case building or scum hunting, picking on Mina for not completing her case against him when he has done absolutely nothing himself.

Those are my two other suspects.

Now, Flutter - Mina's issue is that other people still had to claim before the question came out, so how was Bogre to know that someone didn't have Brienne or some Dornishman.

And finally, a little defence of myself against the issues brought up.

1) The poor "abilities" attack against Inq - My bad. I do this all the time and it's something I need to improve. I think I see something and I pounce. I once wrote a wall of text, building a huge case on a player because I thought he was fake scumhunting and fake contributing to conversation, and my major piece of evidence was that he hadn't voted despite his 'case building'. He had of course voted and I looked like an idiot. Blame the fact that I'm mostly doing this at work (and that I'm a moron sometimes). In this particular case, it's because I read my PM when I first got it, saw that I was renly, had some flavour text and that I was VT. I hadn't looked at it since.

2) My "fake helping" - There's not too much more I can say except "I disagree", but I'll try. I've been in Day 1s in which something like this comes up. It may not be a mass claim, it may instead be whether everybody admits to "hearing noise" during Night 0 (one of Percy's games) or it might be whether to all declare what our night actions will be, or something like that. Or it may even be everybody picking a different person as their scum, and the wagons going nowhere. In my experience, particularly with (I think we can all admit) the low posting rate from many of the players in this game, if you have two lines of conversation it's easy for scum (and lazy players) to avoid one of them. So, my method has always been to get them done one by one.
In summary, I feel that if I had scum hunted while I was pushing for a vote on the name claim, players would have come online, answered to one of them, and then dissapeared for another 48 hours, ignoring the other.

Anyway, thats my play style, I won't be changing it and I won't be answering to it again in this game.

Did I miss any other points against me?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Mina wrote:But speaking of which:
Mina wrote:

Okay, MacavityLock, figure it out for yourself. What ability might a bulletproof townie have in this game, other than a bulletproof shot? Because you know, I'm making what I think is a very reasonable assumption...and something about this quote doesn't add up.
I'm not really sure what question you'd like me to answer here. Does he have abilities? Yes, I'm sure he does. But I didn't like the phrasing he used at all. It didn't seem right, given a bulletproof townie claim.
The Inquisition wrote:
Inq, does Sam count as a major character? Bulletproof is a power role.
I'm not sure I would not call him a
primary
character, but unlike Syrio and Renly, he's a point-of-view character.
I'm not particularly satisfied with this as a response. This is especially true given that Samwell doesn't become a PoV character until Storm of Swords.
Mina wrote:My gut and my mind are at war on the Inquisition. I think he's really stepped up his game today
There's a difference between stepping up your game because you just have more to say, and stepping up because you're under pressure. In the latter case, I seen that just as often, if not more often with scum.

Inq, have you answered why you claimed the exact number of BP shots yet?

----

Kinetic, I still want you to answer whether or not Inq makes sense as the target of the maf NK.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Kinetic »

MacavityLock wrote:Kinetic, I still want you to answer whether or not Inq makes sense as the target of the maf NK.
Sorry, thought I answered this: Given what I knew, yesterday I wouldn't think so. Given what I know now I'd say hell yea.

To make sense as a mafia kill by my estimation then I'd lean to think that of the groups I pointed out yesterday there are the least amount of mafia remaining in the group that Inq would have belonged to (thus, when town inevitably starts narrowing that group they are less likely to lynch mafia).
The Inquisition
The Inquisition
Goon
The Inquisition
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by The Inquisition »

Possible V/LA from Tomorrow (thursday march 11th) to monday, march 15th. I'm going skiing and I don't know how good the internet will be there.
Just putting this up before I forget. I'll take another look at the game before I go though.
You will confess.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Mina »

Wow, it's ten o'clock PM, I haven't started my ECSE assignment due tomorrow, I have to get clothes ready for my Iron Ring ceremony, and I
still
haven't got around to responding to Buttonmen or Flutter. (My Seacore one was just a longwinded version of my points against him.) Buttonmen is going to have a freakout.

Hmm. Debating the best course of action today. Inquisition is clearly never going to be nightkilled now, I feel as though his claim will be a distraction tomorrow, and I think BP is a role more likely to be given to scum than town...but I suspect Bogre more than I suspect TheInquisition and Seacore. Lynching Buttonmen is a gamble, with both a greater chance of success and a greater risk (if I'm wrong about him). I'm wondering if I should consider other alternatives.

Okay, after checking Kinetic's giant location post, I just realized that from his POV (if he's town), the Jon-Tarly-Coldhands group would have no scum if Inquisition was town. I personally don't believe the scum would plan their nightkills around his location theory...but hey, it's possible, if they're afraid of his reputation. Other theories:

1-I could see an attempt on Inquisition's life as rolehunting--since he was lying rather low.

2-Bogre would have a motive to kill him, since Inq's first post was attacking him for the opportunistic vote.

3-MacavityLock said that Inq wouldn't make sense as a Mafia kill. But I think that only applies to a two-faction game. If there's an SK, he should be trying to kill the Mafia so that they can't outnumber him in endgame and win by strength of numbers. And if there are two Mafia families, they should be attacking each other so as to stop crosskills. On D1, Inq was a low-lying player (could have been scum trying to dodge a nightkill), not under any suspicion, playing rather safe, showing flashes of potential...If someone was trying to take out the other scumteam, I'd say Inq wouldn't be a bad choice. (Of course, that doesn't preclude Inquisition actually
being
a BP member of the other scumteam.)

MacavityLock, do you think any of these theories are plausible?
MacavityLock wrote:
Mina wrote:But speaking of which:
Mina wrote:

Okay, MacavityLock, figure it out for yourself. What ability might a bulletproof townie have in this game, other than a bulletproof shot? Because you know, I'm making what I think is a very reasonable assumption...and something about this quote doesn't add up.
I'm not really sure what question you'd like me to answer here. Does he have abilities? Yes, I'm sure he does. But I didn't like the phrasing he used at all. It didn't seem right, given a bulletproof townie claim.
Okay, maybe you didn't catch my drift.

The Inquisition described his claim in longwinded detail, with flavour. Personally, I think Samwell Tarly having two-shot BP armour and being in King's Landing is kind of bizarre--so yeah, a little incredulity at the BP who decided to reveal he was still BP is warranted.

But then he mentioned that his PM had a list for abilities. Which you replied to by saying that bulletproof players didn't have other abilities.

Firstly, could you explain just what you disliked about Inquisition's phrasing, and just what "didn't seem right"--with actual quotes? Because in that post, what you state in your own words is that "bulletproof townies don't usually have additional abilities." In other words, you find it suspicious that Inq claimed to have abilities other than being bulletproof. But now you're saying you
do
think it's likely that Inq has extra abilities--only you just didn't like Inquisition's phrasing. It "didn't seem right." This is a pretty strange contradiction.

Secondly, check your role PM again. Maybe you'll get it now.

MacavityLock, this isn't role-fishing, but please answer this question.

Name one of your abilities. Just one.

This should be ridiculously easy to answer, particularly since the cat is out of the bag by now.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Raivann »

Vote: Bogre
He is lurkin scum
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Seacore »

think BP is a role more likely to be given to scum than town
Why?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Mina wrote:Okay, after checking Kinetic's giant location post, I just realized that from his POV (if he's town), the Jon-Tarly-Coldhands group would have no scum if Inquisition was town. I personally don't believe the scum would plan their nightkills around his location theory...but hey, it's possible, if they're afraid of his reputation.
One Note: Serio would more likely fit with either the Renly/Theon/Cassel group. Cassel and Serio fit best together, both being "bodyguard" types.

That would leave 4 people in the other group, them being, myself, Inq, MaB, and the late helio.

This also gives more reason for me to suspect both Inq and MaB, who are both high on my suspect list.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Raivann »

MacavityLock wrote: There's a difference between stepping up your game because you just have more to say, and stepping up because you're under pressure. In the latter case, I seen that just as often, if not more often with scum.
What about not stepping up your game at all ?

The Inq. brought the pressure on himself by saying he was targeted by scum and that he was semi BP.

I'm kinda suspicious of the players who are voting him actually.
If we are gonna lynch a claimed PR, I'd definitely prefer a Buttonmen lynch.

One of the reasons I'm not voting Buttonmen is because both His and The Inq. claim of limited PR's kinda go together.

And the fact that Mina and I are still alive. We were both calling for Butt's head :| I would have figured scum Buttonmen would've killed one of us, or if he wasn't scum then the real scum would kill to set-up bllaaauurrggg..help I'm drowning in wifom.......
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Raivann »

@Kinetic- Isn't a SK that is PB a little too strong for a mini game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”