Mini 931: Supreme Court Mafia (Game Over post 682)

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Netopalis wrote:Oh, for the love of all that is good and holy....

Jack, please, please, please try to change your playstyle. I'm not sure whether he's scum or not, but I'd almost support a policy lynch at this point. Note the almost, but the point is there.
A policy lynch? Based on what policy, exactly?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Jack »

The questioned I didn't answer was "What did this achieve?" in response to my "kill:darklightA" post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yes, but you answered it saying we 'are on a need to know basis' meaning we do not need to know about what you are saying/doing and implying you are hiding things

you pulled the 'need to know basis' crap on day 1.. and again on day 2... can you understand why you are coming under fire a little? saying ' need to know basis' implies you know stuff, and you are not willing to share with the town.. hence making you scummy.

On a smaller note, I am V/LA as per usual at weekends, however should be about a few times more than usual as I will be at home a bit more than usual
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Netopalis »

Yosarian: Obfuscation, deliberately failing to contribute and general anti-town behavior.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@Neto, jason, DLA, whoever: What do you think Jack is hiding? What game relevant questions are outstanding atm that he needs to answer?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Netopalis »

I don't know that he is hiding anything. Ask him, he's the one implying that he's hiding something.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Netopalis wrote:Yosarian: Obfuscation, deliberately failing to contribute and general anti-town behavior.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong on all 3 counts.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Netopalis »

Obfuscation: Continuing to claim that he has information and we're on a need-to-know basis; the D1 FBI/Secret Service stuff

Deliberately failing to contribute: Posts 284, 310, 315, 337, to begin with. He never really explains most of his suspicions.

General anti-town behavior: He continues to draw attention to himself. If he's town, he's causing the town problems. If he's scum, he's bad at it.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fishythefish wrote:@Neto, jason, DLA, whoever: What do you think Jack is hiding? What game relevant questions are outstanding atm that he needs to answer?
Itys more the fact he is saying that he is not answering even the most simple of questions saying 'you are on a need to know basis and you do not need to know'

We are asking exactly what it is, as if he has information useful to the town he should come forward, and the fact he played this 'need to know basis' crap on day 1 and now again on day 2 leads me to believe he does indeed have something he is with-holding information to the town.

Look at his interaction with DLA... it contributes nothing to the game, Darox, Jack and DLA are all playing like this with useless postings that do not help the town in anyway, I could go over them all... but it would be a waste of time as it takes away from scum hunting. But they are all there to see on a simple Iso of the 3.

Just look at how Jack jumped to defend Darox after I cast suspicion laughing at me and casting a vote on me for thinking Darox is scum... it was almost like he was throwing his vote anywhere he can..

I see he is now back on the Camn wagon without any real reasoning... again I think it maybe or at least has the potentail to be a scum lead wagon from opertunistic scum now the town is down 2 townies.

If he really had any will to scum hunt he would not be throwing his vote around so wishy washy with little to no reasoning.... he jumped on my wagon the second someone else voiced concern (in the very next post actually) and jumped back to Camn when no one backed up his wagon hopping vote. And both DLA and Jack scoff of the fact it could be scum driven without comment just adding useless postings.

So Yea, right now my scum team still stands at

Jack
Darox
DLA

Either one of those 3 would make good lynches I feel....

I also fail to see what is behind the camn wagon also....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981 wrote:
If he really had any will to scum hunt he would not be throwing his vote around so wishy washy with little to no reasoning.... he jumped on my wagon the second someone else voiced concern (in the very next post actually) and jumped back to Camn when no one backed up his wagon hopping vote.
And both DLA and Jack
scoff of the fact it could be scum driven without comment just adding useless postings.
The bolded was meant to be Jack and Darox sorry.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Jack wrote:The questioned I didn't answer was "What did this achieve?" in response to my "kill:darklightA" post.
Well, I will ask again, what exactly did that pointless

vote
kill
please unkill me

thing achieve? or what was the purpose of the kill: post you made....
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

DarkLightA -3- camn, Darox, Netopalis
camn -2- Dry-fit, Jack
jasonT1981 -1- Fishythefish
Yosarian2 -1- pman5595
Jack -1- DarkLightA
Darox -1- jasonT1981

Not Voting:
Yosarian2

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Jack »

Very well. I posted "kill:DLA" as a way of saying "you're annoying". Didn't care to explain that.

I find jason suspicious, but his reaction to votes on him was a bit paranoid for mafia. Camn's reaction to early votes was to quietly disappear.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Jack »

Or maybe jason got jumpy about the Kill:dla post because he's scumbuddies with DLA.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Jack wrote:Or maybe jason got jumpy about the Kill:dla post because he's scumbuddies with DLA.
Neither actually, i found it something stupid that added nothing to the game and was completly pointless if you did not have day kill.... the exchange almost makes it look like you and DLA are not taking this game with any seriousness.

If I was scum buddies with DLA, why would I worry about a fake day kill that had no effect? my reaction is annoyance as to how you are treating the game.

So, what exactly is this 'need to know' information you have, or claim to have?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Jack wrote:
I find jason suspicious, but his reaction to votes on him was a bit paranoid for mafia.
Sorry, can you post examples of my 'paranoia' as I continued to question you when you voted me, like I already had been doing, and continue to do so
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Netopalis wrote:Obfuscation: Continuing to claim that he has information and we're on a need-to-know basis; the D1 FBI/Secret Service stuff
You really didn't realize that that was a joke?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

joke or not, the fact he is still pulling it today is redicilious and damn right scummy. You should never joke about having information that could be useful to the town and then say 'need to know basis' regardless of what day it is.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by pman5595 »

ah, it seems my wagon isn't taking off. Oh well. Off to the second suspicion.

Vote: DarkLightA
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Day 1? No. It wasn't obvious. Continuing it today is simply inexcusable. If it was a joke, why would he start it up again, given the amount of flak he took for it D1?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, time to pressure DLA a little bit more to post something, and explain his constant attacks on Jack (which I feel is uber-bussing) L-1 baby!!

unvote
vote:DLA

interesting Darox is on the wagon, who I also suspect as scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

jasonT1981 wrote:joke or not, the fact he is still pulling it today is redicilious and damn right scummy. You should never joke about having information that could be useful to the town and then say 'need to know basis' regardless of what day it is.
He said, as an obvious joke "Kill:Darklight". You asked him "What does that achieve". He continued with "You're on a need to know basis", which was obviously another joke.

(shrug) Either that, or he was actually trying to scare darklight into thinking he got daykilled in order to get a response from him.

Either way, what he did wasn't at all scummy or anti-town, and I don't get your or Neto's reaction to it at all.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

The facty he coninues to allude to the fact he has information that could be useful but keeps telling the town we 'are need to know'

Joke or not, its tiresome... and if he does have information why not give it to the town

If not... why on day 2, page 16 and nearing 400 posts does he CONTINUE to tell people 'need to know' basis.

that is how it is scummy.. he is obiviously hiding something, and using the 'joke' as a reason not to divulge information... or at least could be.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Oh, I got that the kill: thing was obviously a joke, I'm more upset about his other reactions.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

jasonT1981 wrote:The facty he coninues to allude to the fact he has information that could be useful but keeps telling the town we 'are need to know'
No, he dosn't.
Jack wrote: Very well. I posted "kill:DLA" as a way of saying "you're annoying". Didn't care to explain that.
He made quite clear that that it wasn't a serious comment. I don't know why you're claiming that he "continues to allude to the fact that he has information" or whatever when that's obviously not the case.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”