Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I have a few things to say.

I hate when people try to say something is obvious because there is no other possibilities. It makes them seem scummy to me, especially when there are tons of possibilities.

1: SpyreX is scum and one of the people he "cleared" is scum as well.
Reason
SpyreX would know that his partner would back him up.

2: one of the people SpyreX "cleared" is scum and one other uncleared as well, the "cleared" one sent in the kill which would have ruled out anyone else even if SpyreX tracked them.
Reason
We don't know who sent the kills when, and if one was already cleared there is a chance they would be the one to send in the kill now thinking SpyreX would not chase after them again.

3: Yos says there must be scum on the wagon or else scum would have hammered. That is completely
False

Reason
First off, SpyreX could be scum. which would keep scum from hammering him, especially if that other scum was Yos as he talked against the lynch so often and would be more suspect for hammering SpyreX now than if he didn't, no matter what SpyreX flipped.
Second. There are two scum, even if one scum were on the wagon the other scum would have been able to easily hammer, unless that scum happened to be Yos.
Third: The way Yos is trying to line up to lynches in a row, and get Anon and I after each other, makes me think that he either believes We BOTH have to be scum, or he is in fact scum.
Fourth: I know for a fact that I'm not scum, which means actually, that Anon is probably not scum either. due to the reasons above. Though I can't be sure on that. It also makes me think Yos is scum, regardless of Anon and SpyreX flips.

4: Mafia Tracker is not a real possibility (again suggested by Yos)
I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate when people say stuff like that
(yes I stole that line from Hemingway)
Reason:
Everything is a possibility. Haylen Enjoys coming up with different and unique things. Understand her before saying what she'd be willing to do. Also, read her games. She's been in a game with a Mafia Tracker. I read through her games, so I know. It ended up getting mafia the win that time. (I think BM modded it, but can't remember precisely)
Also, if you look at Haylens other games, she enjoys giving the possibility of randomly giving power roles to both town and scum. This creates for some interesting ends.
I don't like that you're trying to write it off Yos, but it doesn't make SpyreX seem scummy to me.

5: Lastly, the idea that Parama is completely confirmed town is also false. Though, I am pretty sure that he is, it is for other reasons
Reason
Haylen likes twists. Remember that game where she was a SK and all the other mafia were godfathers, so they were immune? Well, a gunsmith and some mafia god fathers would really upset things. Parama could still be scum, though I doubt it.

Also, with a townie godfather, I think that goes back to my roles being randomly assigned to town and mafia. The godfather being given to Camn really could have just taken it away from a mafia. (which makes me a bit more sure about Parama)

Consider the Mod, not just the games you're used to playing Yos, and don't try to knock out the possibilities.

Vote Yos
Reasonably, he's the only person I can see as scum not hammering SpyreX yesterday, no matter what SpyreX will flip. With four to lynch that puts Yos at
L-2
Anon and I are both voting Him.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Spy and Anon are both obvtown at this point. If Spy is somehow scum, he's a tracker too. Like Yos said and I said earlier, scum wouldn't be able to make that claim. If Spy is a scum tracker, it says nothing about his claimed targets. He could easily be lying somewhere (for example, maybe he tracked an obvtown player to find a power role and didn't want to claim that).

Yos is the most likely scum IMO. Pulindar is a close second. I guess after that, Reck is the only possibile choice with Parama being confirmed.

Vote Yosarian2
. Almost obvscum at this point.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kmd4390 wrote:Spy and Anon are both obvtown at this point. If Spy is somehow scum, he's a tracker too. Like Yos said and I said earlier, scum wouldn't be able to make that claim. If Spy is a scum tracker, it says nothing about his claimed targets. He could easily be lying somewhere (for example, maybe he tracked an obvtown player to find a power role and didn't want to claim that).

Yos is the most likely scum IMO. Pulindar is a close second. I guess after that, Reck is the only possibile choice with Parama being confirmed.

Vote Yosarian2
. Almost obvscum at this point.
I agree with this post.

Vote: Yos
green shirt thursdays
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Parama »

That was the hammer.
Vote: Yosarian2

inafterhammer
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

You morons just better lynch Anon tommorow when I flip town.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Haylen »

The Oh god not another one Vote Count

Yosarian2: Anon, Pulindar, Kmd, xReckx
Pulindar: Yosarian2

Not Voting: SpyreX, Parama
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

You lynched Yos, poor poor Yos.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Parama »

*if you flip town
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Flip coming soon.

Sorry, have to sort out my newbie game.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Haylen »

Hayl ran through the field giggling, her wavy fair hair flowing out behind her in the breeze. She giggled to herself, they'd never catch her, they were too slow. The sun was baring down on her, it was hot, not too hot though - there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Birds twittered joyfully in the nearby trees, ripe with an abundance of apples and pears and other fruits. The grass was a bright, healthy green. She could hear the river calmly trickling over the rocks along the edge of the field, she could smell the rich scent of her mothers home-made bread which she carried in her bag, feel the grass brush against her ankles as she ran.

This was her Utopia.

An arm grabbed her around her waist, pulling her down to the ground. It seemed as though her brother had caught up with her without her knowing. They laughed on the floor together.

"That...wasn't fair...Riley." She gasped between laughs, as their sister caught up with them. "I want the picnic here!" She yelled to them both, grinning with euphoria...

Then the skies darkened, lightening filled it...the smell of burning hit Hayl's nose in waves. Piecing screams erupted from her brother and sister, she watched in horror as their bodies started decomposing in front of her eyes....the scene changed and she was back in Room 233, with her classmates, ten years older. Yosarian2 lay on the floor in pieces, it seemed as though he had been half eaten by a pack of wild dogs...then there was darkness

Hayl awoke with a jolt, her head resting on a book in the Library. "Shit." She whispered, she was supposed to be finding a solution to the problem at hand. She remembered the dream she had been having, she knew what it had meant - it symbolised that she had ripped apart her own paradise with her usual stupidity. No wonder her parents never wanted to see her again, she wouldn't want to either if she was them...not after what she did.

Now, it was worse, now not only was the fate of the whole world at stake, it was the entire universe she was fighting for. All because she had decided to stop off at her favourite room before lessons. If she hadn't done that, she wouldn't have been late for class and have to demonstrate that piece of magic, the teacher would have got somebody else to do it instead.

She knew there was a way to beat this...if only she could remember...

Three Years EarlierThey would be attacking soon, coming to save herself and Nachomamma from certain death, it had been easy really, all she had had to do was communicate with her sister using the walkie-talkie he had given her last year for her birthday - of course she magically enhanced it. She had managed to magically hack into the nearest villages communication lines aswell, enabling her to contact their version of the police.

Nachomamma sat on the floor, leaning against the bed - he twiddled his thumbs looking quite bored. She slid down to the floor beside him.

"Hey, Nacho, what are your family like?" She asked quietly.

He turned his head to face her "Well," He started sounding surprised. "I have 6 brothers and sisters, I'm the youngest and the last one left. The others have gone their own ways now. My father died before I was born, as a result, mother had to rely on charities to help us survive. My brothers and sisters send money home for her occassionally, but it's not enough. Not when you have to pay for medication and food and other necessities. I offered to come and work here as soon as possible, to help pay my way. They offered me food and shelter here. That's all I need, my mother gets the money I earn to keep herself alive. I'll go back to her one day. What about yours?"

She gave him a dark look, before staring at the ground, "My parents are dead. I had a brother and a sister, but they're dead too, now. It's just me. I've fended for myself for 3 years now."

Nachomamma's voice and eyes radiated sympathy, "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Hey, when we get out of this, you can come and live with me and my mother."

"If we survive." She replied.

It amused her slightly, both of them sat here in the same predicament coming from completely different backgrounds and social statuses. Yet, they were each others equal. If her mother could see her now, she'd be turning in her grave. Her family had been rich, they had had a mansion in the countryside, she and her siblings used to go out and play in the fields around it. Those had been very peaceful times.

"They told us to find a safe place." Hayl mentioned to Nachomamma, standing up. She grabbed his hand, pulling him with her. "Come on, I know just the place."

"But, if we leave this room, they'll kill us!" Nachomamma tried to reason with her.

"We're not leaving through the door. I know The Temple's secret passageways like the back of my hand. Go to the bookshelf, and pull out the only blue book."

Curiously, Nachomamma did this. To his surprise, the bookcase swung open, revealing a very dark narrow passage.

"Well, go on, careful with the steps." Hayl gestured for him to go ahead of her.

The passageway was very claustrophobic, cautiously, they ascended to stairs trying not to lose their footing. It didn't take them long before they noticed light ahead of them.
Head for the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hayl thought, as she always did in this secret passage. Nachomamma brushed a large banner out of the way when he reached the top and gazed in wonder. He had never seen this room before.

"What is this place?" He whispered.

"Welcome, Nachomamma, to The Mirror Room."

It was obvious where the name came from, the whole room was a maze of glistening mirrors. Masters of illusion.

Hayl darted across the room, trying to find something. Finally, she stopped in front of what looked liked an old fountain - it had long ago stopped running by the looks of it.

"An old witch once told me that this this place was the most secure location in the Temple. No harm can befall another here. She told me that when the time came where I am 'The Last Offical Sorceress', then I should look in the Waters of the Future. Which is what this fountain is. It has mystical properties." She answered, when Nacho enquired as to what she was doing, "If I don't do it, the whole universe will be at stake." She added.

Nachomamma settled himself on the floor, he trusted her when she said it was the safest location they could get. He didn't know what answers she was searching for in the old, crappy looking fountain, but he hoped it was the truth when she said it would save the universe.

Now what did I see...
Hayl thought to herself. Maybe, the only way she would remember would be to return to the place where she had gained that knowledge in the first place.

--------

Back in Room 233, another major arguement had broken out. It wasn't a surprise considering what they were required to do. This time it was Yosarian2 who was experiencing the full force of trying to convince everybody that he was innocent of any crime they accused him of. It was a struggle, he knew that he wasn't a member of the mafia but they didn't believe him anyway. They would never believe him. All he could do was hope that somebody more mafia-like came forward before their deadline.

Unfortunately, this was not destined to occur.

A gigantic wolf appeared in the room, a chair had transformed into it. It advanced in him with a menacing growl. He knew what was coming next - that wolf was going to rip him to shreads and he was going to die in a messy puddle of blood and guts.

The wolf was so big, that nobody could actually see what it was doing to Yosarian2, this was probably a good thing, it would only give them nightmares. All they could hear were his horrible screams of pain and the tearing of flesh from bone. Maybe, the next time someone died, they wouldn't do so in such a painful manner.

Yosarian2 - Miller - Lynched Day Six.

It is now Night Six, deadline is set for Monday 22nd 9pm GMT. Any actions not received by then will be forgone.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Haylen »

Pulindar drifted along the corridor in his dream like state, knife clutched tight in his hand, he knew what he had to do. He would regret it, it hurt him knowing that the only way he could save the Universe was by doing something that was against his whole morals and would, overall, lose him a very close friend. This was the only way anyone would be happy though. However, with his skills in revival and resurrection, there was a slim possibility that all would not be lost - what he was about to do could be undone.

He took no notice of his surroundings, he had seen them before and with the sin he was about to commit, he wanted his head clear of everything anyway. Perhaps, one day, she could and would forgive him. Although, to be honest, he wouldn't forgive or forget anybody killing him, so why should she grant him the opposite good nature?

For a dream, this was very vivid for him. It was as though he was dreaming lucidly but he was unable to control his actions. This, he thought must have something to do with the whole of reality being torn apart. There was other explanation for it. Reality was seeping more and more into their dreams and based on the chair suddently turning into a wolf, it would seem that dreamland is seeming into the waking world. This indicated that it was becoming more and more urgent that they succeed in their goal. They needed to seal the breach between reality and dream again, no matter what it took.

Pulindar came to the usual black door that he saw a lot in his dreams recently, they seemed to be telling him something. He definately recognised it though. He had past it enough times on his way to class, and had often seen Hayl coming and going from that very room. It was odd, he would open the door and she would be sat there staring at a mirror - he didn't imagine her to be a very narcisstic person, so obviously, she must be staring into it for a completely different reason. Oh well, maybe he would find out one day.

He grasped the door handle hard and pulled it open. However, the scene before him was not one that he had previously suspected.

Parama was hung in the middle of the room from his own intestines, that appeared to have been torn from his body in some painful and terrifying fashion.

Lovely thing to have to wake up to, Pulindar thought as he felt himself waking up slightly.

They woke up to a very gory sight that nobody was surprised about. In fact, none of them said a word as they magically took Parama down from where he was hung and put his body with the others. Clearing up the blood, they could only hope that they would all survive this and that Hayl would figure out how to correct time again.

Parama - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night Six.

Deadline is Thursday 25th March at 9pm GTM. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Sorry, im a bit boozed up.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hahahaha

Busted, sucka

Vote: KMD
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Anon »

ITT rage.

Why of all the days you just got a result on lylo?

Waiting for kmd.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because the world collapsed yesterday while I was gone on the AWESOMEST WAGON I HATH EVER SEEN.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosarian was scummy as hell. Sucks to be wrong but you know, sometimes they are just not mafia.

Im more interested in something that Ill comment when kmd chimes in.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm still, nor will I ever, see what was so scummy: I went with KMD versus other things I was trying as the inverse of "scum were on my wagon" - I had a feelin' the one NOT on it would be doing the kill.

Which means I'm p sure the other scum is one of you / pul. Reckoner is pretty much clean in my head right now.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Anon »

If you want to know what was so scummy in yosa2, my posts are a good source of information. 4 other people saw what I saw.

Regarding possible scumteams, I havent even decided if you are indeed town, mr spyrex.

Hopefully Ill find out after kmd comes in and after we probably massclaim.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Considering the fact that the majority of your Yos case was backhanded "Ohh snap SpyreX is scum" mantra and he got powerbombed before I could even say anything yea thats a great source of information.

And considering that wagon is covered in fat scum another fine point in those other people seeing what you saw.

I'm still very, very curious to what the hell you're waiting on KMD for as well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Anon »

Your vote is a little rushed for my taste.

Ill just leave it at that.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX, I'd like to hear your track results. Also, we are in LyLo, I'd like to hear from others before I vote.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I have no reason to distrust SpyreX.
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

KMD visited Parama.
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, I'll try to catch up and get some content here soon. I'm posting this in all my games: this is an incredibly stressful/busy week for me. Two mid-terms, a six minute short film project to edit, a ten minute oral Spanish presentation, and a ten page script are all due within the next five days.

Mafia has to take a backseat for a bit.

Re: this game - I'm pretty much set on lynching KMD today unless someone else can provide a reason to distrust SpyreX. Have we massclaimed yet? If so, can I get a list of claims? If we haven't massclaimed, it might be a good idea to do so today.
green shirt thursdays
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Pulindar »

we have not mass claimed yet, though I have claimed VT.

I thought so SpyreX, but I wanted to be sure.

I have no explicit reason to trust SpyreX, and I want to hear from KMD.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Anon »

xRECKONERx wrote:I have no reason to distrust SpyreX.
Explain clearly why. Also this is a fast game so if you really are busy you should probably ask for a replacement. Its decision time atm.

Haylen, Prod KMD please.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea I'd love to see this prod finished and I'm truly filled with shock and or awe at how these lines have came down.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”