McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Yeahm I know farside, busy week. (Spring Break) I will try to post more and be a little more productive once I arrive back at my house.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I could've sworn I posted yesterday...

sorry aobut that.

/prodresponse
don't you feel silly now?
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by evilsnail »

farside22 wrote:evil pst 96 why the unvote? Who do you think is scum and why?
I unvoted because I am getting a good vibe from RayFrost. My top scum suspect at the time was MMM, but I felt it was a little early to put on a fourth vote. I thought it'd be more useful to create pressure elsewhere.
farside22 wrote:evil post 138 please ignore post 131 above. Does ythan strike you as scummier then MMM? What reason's would that be if so?
Hmm.. they both strike me as scummy. When I first voted Ythan, he seemed a little less scummy than MMM, to be perfectly honest. But the fact that Nick's posts have also been scummy increases my confidence in that read. So, atm, I think Ythan/Nick is scummier.
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

NickF227 wrote:Is it just me, or are we just talking in circles? We aren't getting anywhere. Either we decide we are going to lynch someone, or we no-lynch and wait until we get more information. Bullshitting isn't going to get us anywhere.
This is awful
Unvote
Vote: NickF227

farside wrote:Bio post 23 How is what MMM stated a preemptive defense?
Because it seemed like he was dismissing the question before it was even answered.

I'd like to point out that even though I'm McG's "top suspect" he's still not voting me.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Am I voting anyone?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.10:

NickF227 (4): Bio Hazard, evilsnail, mindgamer, semioldguy
Mindgamer (3): chauchaudotcom, Deer, ortolan
Mysterious Mystery Man (3): farside22, NickF227, RayFrost
Bio Hazard (1): Mysterious Mystery Man
semioldguy (1): McGriddle

Bio Hazard narrowly dodges a prod.

I'd say something about there being only 3 posts all day, but I know how slow the weekends tend to be, so you guys get a break...this time.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Munchkin Quest Tournament (Game A: Jeffcole1 vs. RedPanda vs. Ravel vs. animorpherv1 vs. Kcdaspot)
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by McGriddle »

hmm guess so. This game is so stagnant I can't even keep my attention devoted. I will try more.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

evilsnail wrote:
farside22 wrote:evil pst 96 why the unvote? Who do you think is scum and why?
I unvoted because I am getting a good vibe from RayFrost. My top scum suspect at the time was MMM, but I felt it was a little early to put on a fourth vote. I thought it'd be more useful to create pressure elsewhere.
farside22 wrote:evil post 138 please ignore post 131 above. Does ythan strike you as scummier then MMM? What reason's would that be if so?
Hmm.. they both strike me as scummy. When I first voted Ythan, he seemed a little less scummy than MMM, to be perfectly honest. But the fact that Nick's posts have also been scummy increases my confidence in that read. So, atm, I think Ythan/Nick is scummier.
How are you getting a good vibe from me when I've hardly even posted in this game?

Can you go into more detail with that?

What about nick/ythan's posting is scummy to you?
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by NickF227 »

Well, I'm just SO SORRY I'm impatient, guys, I'm used to playing either in real life or playing a forum game where a night phase takes a day, two days tops. You don't have to get all "GOD THAT IS SO SCUMMY' about it.

I would also say that starting on Night always helps because you get more info based on someone's reactions and that sort, but you know, THAT'S SCUMMY.

:roll:

I know this post is gonna lead me to get lynched, but it'll still take 10 days for 3 more people to change their votes.

Unvote.
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.11:

Mindgamer (2): chauchaudotcom, Deer, ortolan
Mysterious Mystery Man (2): farside22, RayFrost

Not Voting (1): NickF227
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Munchkin Quest Tournament (Game A: Jeffcole1 vs. RedPanda vs. Ravel vs. animorpherv1 vs. Kcdaspot)
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

@McGriddle: What are your opinions of the two wagons?
NickF227 wrote:Well, I'm just SO SORRY I'm impatient, guys, I'm used to playing either in real life or playing a forum game where a night phase takes a day, two days tops. You don't have to get all "GOD THAT IS SO SCUMMY' about it.

I would also say that starting on Night always helps because you get more info based on someone's reactions and that sort, but you know, THAT'S SCUMMY.

:roll:

I know this post is gonna lead me to get lynched, but it'll still take 10 days for 3 more people to change their votes.

Unvote.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Well nick seems pretty scummy.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard
Goon
Bio Hazard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Bio Hazard »

Any reason why?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by McGriddle »

sorry I am busy right now with rl stuff I just wanted to throw out some opinion.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Deer »

Nick just needs to be a little less dramatic. no need to whine, as bio said. I think there could be better lynch choices for today, though.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:07 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

mindgamer wrote:What's the big deal about the MMM wagon? It's remarkable, but not THAT important. There's more interesting stuf to look at, like Ythan's statement.

The RayFrost vote was a reaction vote, it had nothing to do with the MMM wagon.
The big deal is that you made a bold statement about the MMM wagon yet your actions were inconsistent with the statement. Even more so now your saying your vote for Frost wasn't even because of the MMM wagon, which makes me wonder why you even bothered to point out that someone on the MMM wagon was scum in the first place if you weren't even going to pursue them as suspects.

And I still disagree about Ythan's statement being scummy.
McGriddle wrote:208

sorry I am busy right now with rl stuff I just wanted to throw out some opinion.
What about 208 makes him scummy?
Nick wrote:I know this post is gonna lead me to get lynched, but it'll still take 10 days for 3 more people to change their votes.

Unvote.
Backing off rather easily huh? I understand your impatience but what was the point of unvoting someone you're suspicious of?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:24 am

Post by semioldguy »

McGriddle wrote:1. I am not going to apologize for answering an unanswered question. You are applying pressure for a reason in which there is no grounds.
I'm not looking for an apology, I'm looking for a reason. For what your thought process/motivation was when you decided to do what you did.
McGriddle wrote:2. I said it just in case anyone tried to hold it against me. Why are you so determined to use the fact that I answered a question as a scum tell?
This isn't an accurate assessment. I am not using "answering a question" as a scum tell against you.
farside22 wrote:Semigold post 111: Although I agree with you that what ythan did was wrong on many levels why is it scummy?
Have you read my posts? I have explained this several times now and believe that I am quite clear on why I think it is scummy.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Just an FYI semi I ask questions to things as I read the post. I made a statement about another post where I felt was a good reason. I just write my thoughts and post. I don't take away from something just on my read thru.
In short after reading further yes I saw your reasoning as sound.

Mod: What is our deadline?

McG seems to be floundering around this game and Nick unvote looks more due to pressure. Where is MMM anyways?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Mindgamer »

*dodges prod*
NickF227
Well, I'm just SO SORRY I'm impatient, guys, I'm used to playing either in real life or playing a forum game where a night phase takes a day, two days tops. You don't have to get all "GOD THAT IS SO SCUMMY' about it.
If you're so impatient, why did you come here in the first place?
If you're so confident this post wil get you lynched, then why are you posting it? :? Seriously that makes no sense at all.
Deer
Nick just needs to be a little less dramatic. no need to whine, as bio said. I think there could be better lynch choices for today, though.
Such as?
Chauchaudotcom
The big deal is that you made a bold statement about the MMM wagon yet your actions were inconsistent with the statement. Even more so now your saying your vote for Frost wasn't even because of the MMM wagon, which makes me wonder why you even bothered to point out that someone on the MMM wagon was scum in the first place if you weren't even going to pursue them as suspects.
Voice =/= vote. And I still don't see what the big deal is. Why would I spend a lot of effort on every comment I make? Heck, what can I even do? All the voters on the Mysterious Mystery Man wagon have given a simple but clear reason. All I can do is ask them a few small questions and deliver some FoS's. Yay. Or I could spend my efforts on a scummy person like Ythan/NickF227. Yeah, that sounds much better.
Chauchaudotcom
And I still disagree about Ythan's statement being scummy.
K.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:10 am

Post by McGriddle »

Chau Chau - It seems like he is being so sarcastic to make it look lke he really is town. I have a very opposite way of thinking. The more townie someone looks the more scummy they look to me.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Deer »

@McGriddle - WTF? Since when does playing protown count as a scumtell?
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.12:

Mindgamer (3): chauchaudotcom, Deer, ortolan
Mysterious Mystery Man (2): farside22, RayFrost

Not Voting (1): NickF227

Mindgamer dodges the prodstick, but Mysterious Mystery Man and ortolan both take a whack.

It's in the first post, but since you asked, the deadline is March 30, 2010, at 9:00 PM EST. Might want to hurry things along.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Mysterious Mystery Man »

OK, BTTB.

Bio Hazard: Something's off. He comes out swinging with his first post, and didn't let up. It could be playstyle, I suppose. When he was scum in our last game, he wasn't nearly as aggressive. So far, he's twisted my words in a strawman, and he seems to be reaching for a case that I just don't see.

chauchaudotcom: Looks smart town.

Deer: Not much to go on, but gut town read so far.

evilsnail: Scum read. He said I'm scummy, then voted Ythan without a case. Appears to be repeating other people's cases.

farside22: Gut town read, but I'm still not sure how I implied I knew BH's alignment.

ksun482/McGriddle: Says BH is his prime suspect, but doesn't elaborate much. Gut scum read, not sure why.

Mindgamer: Hm... Tricky. I have a gut town read, but his play is erratic. Honestly, I could go either way on him.

Ythan/NickF227: OK, read in ISO, Ythan is obvious scum. He's overly aggressive, makes posts of little content, and his 'reasoning' for voting RayFrost is very, very, bad. Nick is better, but still pressures for a lynch and overreacts when called upon.

ortolan: Null read. Needs to post more.

RayFrost: Leaning toward scum. At first it seem like the standard RF, but he seems to be acting out even more than usual. There's an understated nervousness to his posts that I don't like. And also, he strawmaned me.

semioldguy: Town read.

Vote: NickF227

With both players acting scummy, I see scum.
Also known as: cheater_1
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

roflmao.

Me?

Nervous?

Do you know who you are talking about?

The thought of me being 'nervous' is so laughable that it's pathetic.

'acting out more than usual' is hardly a tell when
you have not seen my scum play to determine if I act out more than usual
. Your half-baked meta is pathetic.

And ythan being aggressive is part of his style as town or scum, as far as I've seen, so I disagree with that point.

I don't see how pressuring for a lynch is a bad thing.

I also notice a distinct lack of support for your town reads (contrast with your scum reads), care to put them into more detail?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:58 am

Post by ortolan »

Mod: Very very sorry to do this, but please replace me. At this stage I cannot keep up with all three of the games I am playing in. Again, many apologies.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.

Return to “Completed Open Games”