ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

"You got a little more time...a little more I ain't saying how much. But you better start showing me some results and you better not piss me off."
- Captain Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

Albert R (1) xRECKONERx
bv310 (3) ODDin, Wolframnhart, iLord
iLord (1) manho
Yos2 (1) elvis_knits

manho (8) Pie_is_good, animorpherv1, bv310, CooLDoG, Diamondilium, Nobody Special, Albert B. Rampage, Starbuck

McSuave (1) Yosarian2

not voting:

evilsnail
MrSuave
CryMeARiver

With 18 players it takes 10 to lynch
Deadline is Sunday March 28th, 10:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 am

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:
manho wrote:but why would a townie refer to his own role pm? i doesn't make sence.
I don't even know what to say to this. Are you asking me why a townie would read his own role PM?
a townie will read his own role pm, but they don't need to read every wordin the pm, and they probably won't. for example, i open the pm, see the word townie bolded in the first line, and then close it. the last line of the pm is always the same in almost every game, regarding your own alignment. so it didn't make much sence for a townie to read his own role pm word-by-word, and remember the word "zombie lord" so hard and then use it in his first post.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 am

Post by manho »

Starbuck wrote:
iLord wrote:I'm never played with/read manho before, so I can't talk about the actual reason, by why are you voting so late? manho hasn't been scumhunting for a while.
I'm voting so late because I have experience with manho in multiple games. Sometimes he does pull that kind of thing at the beginning, but will come in late in the day with some sort of scumhunting. I've asked him repeatedly for a case on CooL and he refuses. I'm all for giving people chances, but manho, imho, isn't playing his town meta. At this point, he's a hindrance to the town and we should get rid of him.
i really didn't catch up with the game that well, so it's hard for me to form a case on someone. i usually use gut feeling, a bit tunnel vision, and some strange scum tell, like trying hard to look pro-town, to make the cases you are talking about in those games. but i start losing my belief on my gut feeling and scum-hunting skill recently, especially after an on-going game (hint: starbuck was lynched day 1) where all 4 of my suspects flipped pro-town. therefore, i didn't make the case on CD, but just said that CD has the scummiest vote on me in the quote below:
manho wrote:i've said that i think some of my wagoner is scum. pie isn't one as he is really scumhunting, although he is wrong. ani and bv's votes are typical lurker votes, which is just a vote without much explanation and elaboration. but CD's vote is not. it contains a drum roll, and some "reasons" that made it more like a non-lurker vote.
CooLDoG wrote:[drum-roll plz]
vote: manho
[/end-drum-role]

I don't like him very much, all he talks about is day-1. His defence is very week, he defends by talking about games on another site. He agrivates me, and is far more scummy then reck.
i talk about day-1 as people are asking me questions about day-1. i talk about games on another site as it is the reason why i believe referring to the sample pm is a scum tell. and i don't know the meaning of "agrivate", as my english is bad.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 am

Post by iLord »

manho wrote:a townie will read his own role pm, but they don't need to read every wordin the pm, and they probably won't. for example, i open the pm, see the word townie bolded in the first line, and then close it. the last line of the pm is always the same in almost every game, regarding your own alignment. so it didn't make much sence for a townie to read his own role pm word-by-word, and remember the word "zombie lord" so hard and then use it in his first post.
So your vote on tate is based on the assumption that townTate would not have read his own Win Con?

Seriously, you need to stop making up arguments or you're going to be lynched. If it was a baseless vote, just say so and we then the town can move on and analyze from there. Townies make poor attacks all the time, and there's nothing wrong with telling the truth rather than trying to scramble together an excuse. It's incredibly difficult to distinguish between scum and town at this point if you proceed to desperately assert yourself like this.

So, i'll ask you again: What was your thought process for voting tate?
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 am

Post by ODDin »

manho wrote: i usually use gut feeling, a bit tunnel vision, and some strange scum tell, like trying hard to look pro-town, to make the cases you are talking about in those games.
Wow.

You know, if you already
know
your scumhunting skills suck, you might want to try and improve than, rather than lurk and sulk. It's not the town's fault you can't scumhunt.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 am

Post by ODDin »

EBWOP: improve
than
them
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

manho wrote:
iLord wrote:
manho wrote:but why would a townie refer to his own role pm? i doesn't make sence.
I don't even know what to say to this. Are you asking me why a townie would read his own role PM?
a townie will read his own role pm, but they don't need to read every wordin the pm, and they probably won't. for example, i open the pm, see the word townie bolded in the first line, and then close it. the last line of the pm is always the same in almost every game, regarding your own alignment. so it didn't make much sence for a townie to read his own role pm word-by-word, and remember the word "zombie lord" so hard and then use it in his first post.
Honestly, I did the same thing as manho is describing. But there's no reason to expect everyone to do the same. And it's a really bad reason to vote a person. It's way too subjective.

Manho, I still want you to make a scum list and tell us who you think is scum. I get better reads on a person when they are scum hunting rather than just responding to attacks. I see you are voting iLord. That doesn't make much sense to me.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Please accept my apologies: I am not going to be able to keep up with this game at all.

@Mod: Please replace me.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:54 am

Post by evilsnail »

Here. Have to say manho doesn't look great under pressure, but, other than that, I'm not terribly convinced by the case on him. Just looking at lurkishness and lack of scumhunting, it seems to me you could make a similar, but better, case on some other players, like bv310.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

And on my way now to search for a replacement for NS.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

All right.
Unvote
Vote:Manho

That's lynch -1. If you've got any last words, any thoughts on the game, anything you want to say, now's the time.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I am really not feeling the manho wagon, I would much rather see bv310 lynched, however it is hard to keep a case up on someone when they are not posting much. Manho being stuck on the whole zombie lords vote from tate doesn't make me think scummanho, rather VImanho, though in this game even a VI can be deadly in the end.

@Manho
Hammer has been called for, it has been asked already but can you please post a list of suspects, even if they are gut reads or suspicions as long as you explain what it is about them that makes your gutdar go off.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pie_is_good wrote:Image
I still don't see it. He refers to an offsite game, all he talks about is Tate's reference to the role PM, and he doesn't scumhunt ouside of that. These things don't ring "scum" in my head as much as "lazy town" (gee, where have I heard that before? :o )
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 am

Post by ODDin »

We should at least wait for the NS replacement to join in and hopefully give at least a rudimentary opinion before hammering.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ZZZZZ
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

wolf and CMAR are, like,
really
boring.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 am

Post by wolframnhart »

ODDin wrote:We should at least wait for the NS replacement to join in and hopefully give at least a rudimentary opinion before hammering.
That's assuming that:
A)Farside finds someone before Sat deadline
B)Said person reads up in time and can post opinion

At this point I hate to say it but a replacement would have a better chance of catching up at night phase, but since we have saturday (and maybe a extension because of replacement) we shall see what happens.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 am

Post by ODDin »

The worst thing that can happen is that we wait until deadline to hammer and the replacement doesn't post an opinion.
Patience is a virtue.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pie_is_good wrote:wolf and CMAR are, like,
really
boring.
Ugh, I hate that you call me out like this. I highly doubt the replacement will be caught up by the deadline anyway and I highly doubt that two people disagreeing with a wagon is likely to reverse a wagon. Therefore, though I don't completely agree with it, manhoe has largely tunneled tate the entire game and I do find it hard to believe that he can't provide a link for the offsite game he has spoken of. While it will anger a few that the hammer is coming this quick, the game is starting to lull off and town could use the information. Therefore, call me M C Hammer and start hammer time, because:
Vote: manho
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ODDin wrote:The worst thing that can happen is that we wait until deadline to hammer and the replacement doesn't post an opinion.
Patience is a virtue.
Wow, wish I had seen these last two posts before my hammer :shock:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert R (1) xRECKONERx
bv310 (3) ODDin, Wolframnhart, iLord
iLord (1) manho
Yos2 (1) elvis_knits

manho (10) Pie_is_good, animorpherv1, bv310, CooLDoG, Diamondilium, Nobody Special, Albert B. Rampage, Starbuck, Yos, CryMeARiver

not voting:

evilsnail
MrSuave

Thank you dear citizan's for another person for us to investigate here.
manho please set into our facility please.

manho sets into the scientist facility.
After a few moments of silence. You here screaming.

DEAR GOD NO.
AHHHHHHHHHH
I'M ALIVE I SWEAR

AHHHHHHHHHH

Then silence again.

It seems manho was just a regular joe and not one of the zombies that escaped......er disappear......er walked out of our place.

Lets have McCain talk about the plans.

Mahno - Townie - lynched day 2

Night actions are due 72 hours from this post
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Another night has come. This time you put in your ear plugs to block out the noices as much as possible.

BAM!

You startle at the noise and wonder was it a car backfiring? You prey more for a death to the creatures.

You hear sobbing.

then silence.

Hello dear citzens. It seems we are gathering more dead bodies these days that are not the creatures.
We are starting to have some concern as more and more bodies turn up so me made this video in case things start to turn for the worse.

Surviving a zombie Apocalypse

This morning we found Yosarian2 dead. He appeared to be a protector.

We hope this morning events will bring a change to our concerns.

Yosarian2 - bodyguard - killed night 2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Day 3 deadline is April 9th, 10:30am PST
With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Well, on the plus side, we can assume the Zombies haven't recruited anyone yet.

On the negative side, they keep hitting our fucking PRs.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”