Newbie 922: Day 3

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cojin
Cojin
Goon
Cojin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Cojin »

As for me being a VT claiming doc. HAHAH im not stupid look at my last game where I was doc once again and a vt claimed doc putting us from a gauranteed win to a 50/50 chance

Votecount
Cojin - 4 (RayFrost, havingfitz, Lawls, Nachomamma8)
Lawls - 2 (Cojin, Acosmist
Panacea - 1 (ElementaryFermion)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (BridgesAndBaloons)

Not Voting - 1 (Panacea)

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch
Cojin
Cojin
Goon
Cojin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Cojin »

my protect wouldent go through if they have a rb and choose not to kill me, in that case there is a cop and that is go us. They know if there is a cop now though after my claim.
Communism mafia will return next marathon
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Panacea wrote:I don't think Cojin is a VT claiming Doc.
I would hope not.
Panacea wrote:
havingfitz wrote:
Panacea wrote:I'd prefer we not lynch him today; if there isn't a Roleblocker in-game, I want Cojin's protect before they NK him Tonight.
What do you mean you want Cojin's protect before they NK him?
Well, that depends on the NK process, I suppose. If the Doc protects a player in the same Night phase scum kills them, does the protect still hold?
I don't want to do the scum's work for them. I'm sure they can figure out what they need to do without us laying out scenarios anymore than we may have already.
Panacea wrote:Also... Acosmist. I don't have a case at all (which, in and of itself is disturbing) to support this, but the fact that he's really received little to no suspicion Today doesn't bode well. He's one hell of a good player, to the point that he commands instant respect. People disagree with him for posts and posts, and yet no one calls him scummy. Also, sometimes it seems like random things get injected into his textwalls. If Acosmist is scum, he's in a position to give us one mighty runaround. Hmm. "Curiouser and curiouser." I just definitely don't feel we should be clearing him via groupthink as we seem to have been thus far.
He is by no means cleared in my eyes so leave me out of that group. I've just been focused on the scummier options when not engaged in the ISO debates with him. I had a town read on him earlier but it is wearing off. I'm still waiting for him to answer questions from my last mini-wall regarding his suspicions of Lawls and defence of Cojin.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Cojin wrote:IMO it would be to risky for scum to make a power role claim this early in the game but as a result of me being the scummiest atm (i acttualy dont belive this due to my beleaf there is 2 town and 2 scum on my wagon meaning only 2 of the town belive i am scum) the scum being Havingfits and laws of course im not really afraid of someone ccing me because it would confirm after my lynch at least 1 scum (aka the guy who claimed doc) when i flip doc it would be too obv who is scum.
What is your case on me Cojin? My suspicions towards you? OMGUS? I don't recall an explanation.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Will get in a post later tonight... Busy as of the moment, but I haven't forgotten deadline's imminent arrival.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Acosmist »

havingfitz, can you ask me in a separate post? Things are a little busy.

I'll say what I think needs to be said before the deadline here, and try to address questions over the next...whatever hours we have.

I think Cojin is probably telling the truth. If he is not, we'll find him out eventually. Therefore, failing to lynch him now is not a big deal. Lynching him not if he is a doctor is a big, horrible deal.

I don't like havingfitz's attempt to cast the Cojin lynch as a policy lynch.

When Nacho originally unvoted Cojin, I didn't see what he saw. Then Cojin said something about "soft claiming." Then I thought Cojin must have meant he was a power role in his cryptic remarks from earlier. Not sure why Nacho would immediately jump to that conclusion; not sure he did, but it seemed that way to me.

Ray and Bridges seem gone; that sucks.

I still like Panacea as town.

I like EF as town.

I really don't think Lawls can be judged by his shenanigans with being replaced, because, as EF and I have discussed before, he doesn't seem like a mastermind. You have to impute some considerable cunning to him to call that a plan. I think he's scum for what he did before, avoiding questions, recycling analysis, etc. I think the pressure of keeping up his facade when he was faced with the kind of play here broke him, and he threw in the towel.

Did Panacea call me a good player? I'm a good BSer. I have two degrees, one in philosophy, one in law. I know how to write long, boring columns of text with more style than substance. I think that's what's happening here. Sorry to disappoint.

My vote's staying on Lawls. I can't believe we're going to lynch Cojin/no lynch. That's crazy.
Elementary Fermion
Elementary Fermion
Townie
Elementary Fermion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Elementary Fermion »

Acosmist wrote:I really don't think Lawls can be judged by his shenanigans with being replaced, because, as EF and I have discussed before, he doesn't seem like a mastermind. You have to impute some considerable cunning to him to call that a plan. I think he's scum for what he did before, avoiding questions, recycling analysis, etc. I think the pressure of keeping up his facade when he was faced with the kind of play here broke him, and he threw in the towel.
I do think that this is pretty accurate. I refuse to think that Lawls is playing us with his replacement maneuvering. I explained my reasoning above that this made him Townish, but I find myself being convinced that this reasoning here is superior. I was calling Lawls scummy long before this. . . stuff, so I don't have a huge problem deciding to

Unvote

and

Vote: Lawls

just in case anyone else is so convinced and we decide to actually have a lynch today.
Acosmist wrote:I'm a good BSer. I have two degrees, one in philosophy, one in law. I know how to write long, boring columns of text with more style than substance.
Nah. . . really??! :shocked:
Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Panacea »

Hey, if it helps, I've been running through a few of Ray's games to verify his inactivity (not that
I
didn't believe him, but I figured y'all could use the reassurance. :P). He consistently hasn't posted in at least 3 of his games, like ours, since the 20th.

Bridges doesn't have a link to his ongoing games on his wiki like RayFrost does, so I don't know about him.
Town: 2. 2.
Scum: 2. 1.
Cojin
Cojin
Goon
Cojin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Cojin »

We need to leach someone NOW.
Communism mafia will return next marathon
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Acosmist wrote: I have two degrees, one in philosophy, one in law.

It all makes sense now! You sir, are my new hero.

*sigh* I hate this. Right now, it would be optimum for a cop claim. BUT WE DON'T HAVE THE ACTIVITY FOR IT BECAUSE RF + BaB ARE LURKING!!!! Ugh.

I hate this lynch, but it's all that's going to get through and Lawls lynch > No lynch.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Panacea »

No! I've thought all day that we had one more!

Don't have time to figure up the hours remaining. However:

Havingfitz is perfectly adamant that his vote stays on Cojin.
RayFrost and Bridges are perfectly AWOL.
Acosmist, Nacho, Elementary, and Cojin are all perfectly committed to the Lawls lynch.
Lawls can't lynch himself.

*glances around* Well... This sucks. I didn't realize mine was the only movable vote.

vote: Lawls

I'm breaking the mold here. I don't think he's scum, but we don't have enough players for me to stand alone on principle... :(
Lawls
Lawls
Goon
Lawls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Lawls »

Fucking piece of crap just like the first game I get voted because I'm the new player and come off scum. Everyone has a really weird read on me, just because I lurk doesn't mean I'm scum like I said in my first post I tend to hold back in games on the first day, as I can't get a good enough read on ppl.

Panacea if you didn't think I was scum why vote for me? It would be better if we had a no lynch so we don't lose an innocent during the day as well as at night, which would put you in a bad position. I tried to give this whole Mafia Scum a try but I don't think it will work out.

Unvote Vote Lawls
(just for the LAWLS)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I was about to go off on you Lawls for self voting again but I don't think you hammered yourself. I think Panacea has those honors. If you are town as I suspect, I would not be shocked to find both scum on your wagon. Your defeatist attitude the last few days was annoying. If you play mafia again, grow some skin and be more active. Cheers.

Lawls
Lawls
Goon
Lawls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Lawls »

I was not acting in a way of defeat and read my above post about my activeness kthxbai
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Phate »

Final lynching wagon: Lawls - 5 (Cojin, Acosmist, Elementary Fermion, Nachomamma8, Panacea)

You found this game - you're learning how to play
You've a choice of who to expel today.

What is scummy? Who is scum? What do you do?
What's a nulltell? What's a scumtell today?

It's hard to trust, but still maybe you must
Cooperate to find the scum cell today

The game is full of those who've gone away
Four replacements 'fore deadline fell today

The motives are obscure - players argue
To a newb townie say farewell today

Lawls has been lynched. He was a
Townie

Night actions should be in within 72 hours. Whether they are or aren't, the thread will reopen then.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Phate »

In the morning, you convene for another council meeting... but Councilman Cojin seems to be missing. After about an hour of waiting, you head to his house, and he is messily strewn about it, dried blood splattered across the walls. In his last moments of life, he seemed to be trying to use his medical kit to reattach his entrails, to no avail.

Cojin has been killed. He was a
Doctor.

Day 1 begins now.
Last edited by Phate on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Acosmist wrote:I don't like havingfitz's attempt to cast the Cojin lynch as a policy lynch.
I gave plenty of reason for my suspicions towards Cojin and I have never tried to get any policy lynched. I try to get people for scummy actions/accusations....such as accusing others of pushing for policy lynches. What were your reasons again for suspecting Lawls? I ask because you never really made much of a case on Lawls when you voted him.

I suppose in hindsight it was better to lose townLawls during D1 than docCojin as if we had lynched Cojin D1, I doubt Lawls would have been the NK and there would have been continued...and misguided...attention on him D2. If we can get Ray and Bab involved that would be a bonus.
Nachomamma8 wrote:*sigh* I hate this. Right now, it would be optimum for a cop claim. BUT WE DON'T HAVE THE ACTIVITY FOR IT BECAUSE RF + BaB ARE LURKING!!!! Ugh.

I hate this lynch, but it's all that's going to get through and Lawls lynch > No lynch.
I really don't like this post. At the time this was made Lawls was at L-1 and Pan had not voted yet. You dig for a last second Cop claim and basically switch from from one L-1 wagon to another. I like the *sigh* though...it adds that extra feeling touch.
Panacea wrote:No! I've thought all day that we had one more!

Don't have time to figure up the hours remaining. However:

Havingfitz is perfectly adamant that his vote stays on Cojin.
RayFrost and Bridges are perfectly AWOL.
Acosmist, Nacho, Elementary, and Cojin are all perfectly committed to the Lawls lynch.
Lawls can't lynch himself.

*glances around* Well... This sucks. I didn't realize mine was the only movable vote.

vote: Lawls

I'm breaking the mold here. I don't think he's scum, but we don't have enough players for me to stand alone on principle... :(
I wouldn't say nacho was committed to the Lawls lynch. I don't care for this hammer that much but under the circumstances I am inclined to give Pan a slight pass. The lamenting having to do it is a bit much though.

Coming out of D/N1 I'm leaning against Acosmist being scum...slightly against EF as scum. TBD on Ray. ATM, I'm thinking scum are within the BaB, Pan and Nacho group. Really don't like how Nacho handled the end of D1 though.

Vote: Nacho

Elementary Fermion
Elementary Fermion
Townie
Elementary Fermion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 am

havingfitz wrote:Coming out of D/N1 I'm leaning against Acosmist being scum...slightly against EF as scum. TBD on Ray. ATM, I'm thinking scum are within the BaB, Pan and Nacho group. Really don't like how Nacho handled the end of D1 though.
So, let's see here. You think that the scum among us could be either Acosmist, me (slightly), BridgesAndBaloons, Panacea, and Nachomamma8. I assume that you are claiming yourself to be innocent. That means you are suspicious of five of the remaining six players, and the sixth (RayFrost) is merely “to be determined.”

Thank you for that hard-hitting analysis. Also, looking back on how adamant you were against Cojin, who obviously was the doctor, can you justify to the rest of us your continued push against him?

You might have tagged five (and perhaps you will determine the remaining six) of us as suspicious. (Welcome to Mafia by the way--suspicions run rampant!) But I would have to say that you occupy the highest spot on my scum list now.
Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Panacea »

Did anyone else realize how little of a (rl) social life they have over this Night Phase..? :(
Phate wrote: Cojin has been killed. He was a Doctor.
Well, that tells me absolutely nothing about Acosmist.

First, any sort of leaning toward D1 claims sets off warning bells in my head. I don't really get why he'd be "digging" for the Cop when so little time was left before deadline, though. Nacho, was your intention actually to encourage the claim?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Elementary Fermion wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Coming out of D/N1 I'm leaning against Acosmist being scum...slightly against EF as scum. TBD on Ray. ATM, I'm thinking scum are within the BaB, Pan and Nacho group. Really don't like how Nacho handled the end of D1 though.
So, let's see here. You think that the scum among us could be either Acosmist, me (slightly), BridgesAndBaloons, Panacea, and Nachomamma8. I assume that you are claiming yourself to be innocent. That means you are suspicious of five of the remaining six players, and the sixth (RayFrost) is merely “to be determined.”

Thank you for that hard-hitting analysis. Also, looking back on how adamant you were against Cojin, who obviously was the doctor, can you justify to the rest of us your continued push against him?

You might have tagged five (and perhaps you will determine the remaining six) of us as suspicious. (Welcome to Mafia by the way--suspicions run rampant!) But I would have to say that you occupy the highest spot on my scum list now.
Was this your effort at hard hitting analysis? As for mine…I don’t usually consider anyone town unless they have been somehow confirmed…so it is all level of scumminess to me. Acosmist is at the low end of the spectrum and Nacho is at the other. You are higher on the smartass spectrum for me at the moment but that’s not worth moving you on my suspect list. As for Cojin…he played scummy. I made my case against him...feel free to review it. Are you saying Cojin was obviously a doc before his flop? If so…how? If not, N.S.Sherlock. I made my reasons for voting Cojin clear…what was your reason for a convenient vote on the Lawls? Can you justify to the rest of us your last second move to a townie wagon?

And do you intend to provide any rationale for putting me at your top spot or is that in line with your move to Lawls? Pan appeared to be your top suspect prior to your late switch to town. Has she done anything other than her reluctant hammer to drop or did I just manage to pass her?

Elementary Fermion
Elementary Fermion
Townie
Elementary Fermion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:47 am

havingfitz wrote:Pan appeared to be your top suspect prior to your late switch to town. Has she done anything other than her reluctant hammer to drop or did I just manage to pass her?
I made clear my argument for Panacea's scumminess, based on the statement she made about a potential modkill. I reasoned that no Townie would make such a statement—unless, and this is a big unless—such Townie was putting the sanctity of MS above any game or win condition. Panacea both pre- and post-modkill statement acted pro-town, and she stands resolutely by the single proposition which would go around my argument, to wit, the sanctity of MS as a whole. Therefore, my suspicion on her is much lower than it was at its peak.
havingfitz wrote:As for Cojin…he played scummy. I made my case against him...feel free to review it. . . . I made my reasons for voting Cojin clear…what was your reason for a convenient vote on the [sic] Lawls? Can you justify to the rest of us your last second move to a townie wagon?
Your "case" against Cojin was certainly well documented. It seemed to boil down to (a) you do not like Acosmist's lengthy posting and (b) sticking your fingers in your ears and running around ignoring everyone and everything. As for the case for Lawls's scummy behavior, I believe it is documented from Page 1 to Page 16 of this thread; check it out. (I would like to preemptively note that you are likewise being sarcastic and snarky, so I do not think I will be responding to calls from you to adjust my own posting style at this time.)

My rationale for viewing you as the most suspicious at this time is for leading the bandwagon against Cojin. He was at L-1; suppose that I decided you were more credible than Acosmist and cast my vote with you. We then would have lynched the doctor; his play was less scummy than certain others (especially Lawls) and had claimed doctor. Do you really not think that, if a lie, it was an unsustainable lie that would be sorted out overnight? You still think you would have been comfortable leading that wagon? Your tunnel vision was certainly detrimental to your analysis (or lack thereof). Either it is unintentional, but anti-town nonetheless, or intentionally anti-town. You seem to be smart enough to realize when you are being detrimental, so I am suspicious of you rather than simply sad for us townies.

Finally how about you "justify to the rest of us your
last second move to
insistence on leading and staying on a townie wagon?"
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Acosmist »

havingfitz wrote:I gave plenty of reason for my suspicions towards Cojin and I have never tried to get any policy lynched.
Welcome to being wrong:
havingfitz wrote:For those who want to use wrong votecounts as an excuse for hammering....
Cojin is currently at L-1
. I'm keeping my vote on him because his game is rubbish. He has lurked, provide cr@p responses to question when he's bothered to answer them, and sought approval for his actions from the rest of the players. Could he be town? Sure. But if he is a doc as he claims to be.....I'm not even sure scum would bother killing him at night since surviving would make his claim even more doubtful.
His play just warrants a lynch.
Then maybe scum would have mercy and NK one of the town wallposters.

BTW...Ray and Bridges are doing a great job of making Cojin and Lawls look like active participants.
Emphasis added, happy to help.
I try to get people for scummy actions/accusations....such as accusing others of pushing for policy lynches.
Not so much, apparently.
What were your reasons again for suspecting Lawls? I ask because you never really made much of a case on Lawls when you voted him.
It's still on this page; your mouse wheel not scrolling properly?
Acosmist wrote:I think he's scum for what he did before, avoiding questions, recycling analysis, etc. I think the pressure of keeping up his facade when he was faced with the kind of play here broke him, and he threw in the towel.
havingfitz wrote:If we can get Ray and Bab involved that would be a bonus.
We agree completely on that...I'm not saying it's scummy they weren't around, because, at least in Ray's case, Panacea actually found him missing from the other games he's in...but, their absence did prevent us from getting a read on them at a crucial time.
I really don't like this post. At the time this was made Lawls was at L-1 and Pan had not voted yet. You dig for a last second Cop claim and basically switch from from one L-1 wagon to another. I like the *sigh* though...it adds that extra feeling touch.
I don't like it either. I didn't like what he did with Cojin, either...I mentioned it before. Why jump off quickly and then be willing to jump back on?
Coming out of D/N1 I'm leaning against Acosmist being scum.
That's...surprising.
Panacea wrote:Did anyone else realize how little of a (rl) social life they have over this Night Phase..? :(
You're in college, live a little, kid.
Well, that tells me absolutely nothing about Acosmist.
What did you expect?
First, any sort of leaning toward D1 claims sets off warning bells in my head. I don't really get why he'd be "digging" for the Cop when so little time was left before deadline, though. Nacho, was your intention actually to encourage the claim?
I second this concern. Sup, Nacho?

I'm trying not to assign blame solely for willingness to see townies killed, but Nacho and havingfitz are looking the worst to me here. Problem is, fitz is already on Nacho like Oprah on a baked ham. BaB and RayFrost skated by at the most important time in day 1 and I'd like to avoid coloring my perception of anyone's scuminess until I see some new activity from them. EF and Panacea just keep doing things that make me think, "Yeah, that's a townie thing to do," so I feel pretty good about them.

I am not going to vote until some questions get answered. If anyone has anything lingering from day 1 they want to hear from me, repeat it and I'll respond.
Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Panacea »

Acosmist, I don't have any case on you other than too-gut-based-to-make-me-comfortable observations. You're just reminding me a lot of my scum play (albeit more analytical and relative) in your helpfulness. My problem is that you, having read my scum play, would surely know I'd catch it. That notion and my wondering if I'm just being too paranoid are responsible for my leaning town for you at the moment. Given that I've got nothing of actual substance for a case on you, I'd hoped the Night might reveal something more concerning you. It was a given that Cojin would be the Kill after his claim, though. Sorry, but I can't build much confidence that there was more reason to Kill him. I wish he hadn't outed so early like that.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RE: The cop claim post:

It was my intention to have a mass claim, but I wasn't looking for an individual to claim cop. I felt that if we could commit everyone to a claim NOW, and we found a cop claim, then we could force the scum to either fake counterclaim or be stuck as vanilla townies for the rest of the game, then the cop and the doc could somehow both be confirmed town. Then, I realized the only way that would work is if we lynched the maf roleblocker that day and there was a mafia roleblocker in the setup...

Now, I realize that this is absolute bullcrap and doesn't make a whole lot of sense to you, but it made waaaay more sense a little while before deadline and at 11:00 at night, okay? And if you want to hold that against me, go ahead. But I expect more of a case than that because one scumtell doesn't make a case.

Acosmist, top two scum not counting Havingfitz?

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Acosmist »

You and Bridges

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”