ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

Lynching recruits is a terrible idea. Too slow. It just gives the Lords a night to make more of 'em.

Anyways, I did a bit of rereading and I totally understand what's going on now. I'm on board with ABR's plan of lynching neither.

Vote: CMAR.
Also willing to vote CoolDog if anyone is up for that.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Lynching recruits is a terrible idea. Too slow. It just gives the Lords a night to make more of 'em.

Anyways, I did a bit of rereading and I totally understand what's going on now. I'm on board with ABR's plan of lynching neither.

Vote: CMAR.
Also willing to vote CoolDog if anyone is up for that.
This is laughable!!!

I bet you would be more than happy to push hard for another mislynch of a townie like you did on D2.

I'm also willing to lynch Pie or iLord.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

I'm not sure if that was intended to be an attack. I'm not really overwhelmed by the urge to defend myself.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by evilsnail »

SlySly, I overlooked the word "yesterday" in ODDin's question, as I've already said. I investigated xReck N2 and got the result that he targetted Kmd N1. End of story.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It's not the end of story until you are confirmed.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 am

Post by ODDin »

SlySly wrote:Please quote the rules where this is stated. My blind ass can't see it.
It wasn't actually in the rules in this thread, it was said in the signup thread.
Specifically:
farside22 wrote:This is a cult game which means players become zombies or if they are a power role they will die.
SlySly wrote:Evil is lying. He never stated which night he used his skill, ie use it N1 get results N2. He claims to have gotten his results on N2. He was then asked why he didn't try to get Reck lynched on Day 2 with his results, here he tries to act like he DID have the results on D2, as Oddin was clearly talking about D2, and was waiting to see if the Reck wagon developed naturally. His scumbuddies quickly showed themselves after this, I will get to them later. Lying Evil is the focus and the lynch now.
As evil already said, he was answering why he claimed today instead of trying to get reck lynched naturally.
The question of when evil chooses is an interesting one, though I don't see how it matters.
evil, when do you choose your target? Did you choose reck N1 but only got the results N2, or did you simply do nothing N1 and your role only became relevant N2?

Pie_is_good wrote:Anyways, I did a bit of rereading and I totally understand what's going on now.
Do share.

SlySly wrote:I'm also willing to lynch Pie or iLord.
You have cases on them?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Sly, you kinda jumped right in the middle of the game, but you haven't really brought anything of your own to the table yet.

I will echo ODDin's "You have cases on them?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If one of you is pulling a McGriddle, it's time to come clean.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

"Perhaps we weren't properly introduced before. My name is Elsa Thorne, but you can call me bitch behind my back."
- Elsa Thorne, Shadow: Dead Riot (2005)

ABR (1) xRECKONERx
CMAR (2) animorpherv1, Pie_is_good
Recknor (7) evilsnail, iLord, MrSuave , elvis_knits, Albert B. Rampage, Wolframnhart
Evil (1) SlySly

Not voting:

CryMeARiver
ODDin
CooLDoG
Starbuck
bv310
Diamondilium

Day 3 deadline is April 9th, 10:30am PST
With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Last edited by farside22 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 am

Post by SlySly »

evilsnail wrote:SlySly, I overlooked the word "yesterday" in ODDin's question, as I've already said. I investigated xReck N2 and got the result that he targetted Kmd N1. End of story.
Shut up. It is very clear you were trying to say you tried to let a Reck wagon form naturally yesterday while having results on Reck yesterday.

----------------

tate was 2 votes from lynch for being very scummy. pie replaced in and everyone jumped off to see if pie was less scummy. pie was more active but equally if not more scummy than tate. Since joining in Pie tunneled hard on manho and has repeatedly tried to rolefish. On top of that Pie has tried to put words in my mouth attempting to say I thought Evils is a Zombie Lord. With Evils bad lie, I find it more likely that Evils is a recruit. So I am going to move my vote because of the predecessor refusal to answer questions and the current tunneling rolefishing.

Unvote, vote:Pie_is_ZL
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

Thank you, Sly. That was what I was trying to say earlier, but ODDin started saying I was reaching and rather than push it for the moment, I let it drop.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 am

Post by ODDin »

You are both reaching, this read of evil's words today is simply idiotic.
But Starbuck, if you thought you weren't reaching, why did you let the issue drop? Why did you need Sly to support you?

And Sly, I'm still waiting for a case on iLord.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Because I felt it was going to turn into a distraction. So rather than let it become so, I let it drop.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 am

Post by SlySly »

Why are you so willing to come to Evil's defense Oddin? It is crystal fucking clear that he meant yesterday and that he had results yesterday when answering your question. Just go look how much he has had to backtrack to finally get his story straight. He has had to claim a typo, an overlook, defend a conversion slip he clearly stated, and had to reword his response to me to make it look like he said he had previously said he used his ability on N2 when he never had. Oddin, you are the one who is reaching if you say this lie isn't obvious.

I will get to iLord later. No need to throw too much in the water at once and muddy the issue.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 am

Post by ODDin »

Sly, I just reread everything evil said today in ISO, and he's perfectly consistent in what he's saying throughout. What he answered me is a valid answer if he thought I meant today and not yesterday, and considering the amount of sniping that was going on at that point, people were bound to get confused about what people were referring to.

Also, for somebody who'd asked reck to tone down the curse words, you're cursing quite a lot yourself...
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 am

Post by SlySly »

He clearly meant yesterday when answering your question. There is no way around it. Why are you defending him so hard?

I told Reck to say whatever else he wanted other than one specific thing that is very offensive to me. Meta me, you will see this isn't the first time I have made this same request. Now drop this topic, as it is a distraction.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 am

Post by SlySly »

SlySly wrote: Just go look how much he has had to backtrack to finally get his story straight. He has had to claim a typo, an overlook, defend a conversion slip he clearly stated, and had to reword his response to me to make it look like he said he had previously said he used his ability on N2 when he never had.
DGB's sig wrote: Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim can take an eternity.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 am

Post by evilsnail »

Geez, SlySly, you're abrasive. I did not mean yesterday at all in response to ODDin. I was honestly just describing my thought process today.

I don't see how you can claim the typo means anything. It doesn't even make sense if you read it the other way. And the conversion slip isn't a slip to begin with. You know, if I hadn't typoed the first time around, we wouldn't even be talking about this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:26 am

SlySly wrote:Since joining in Pie tunneled hard on manho and has repeatedly tried to rolefish.
I've been accused of role-fishing as well. What is your opinion on that?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 am

Post by ODDin »

No, it isn't clear he meant yesterday. Look:
evilsnail wrote:
ODDin wrote:evil, you didn't have to reveal your special ability yesterday in order to push for reck's lynch. You could push for his lynch legitimately, by bringing up arguments. Yet you didn't.
Yeah, I considered this, but, if convincing to lead to a lynch, it makes me a good NK target anyway. If it's not convincing, which is pretty likely, it risks scum targetting me because I'd make a good conversion (I'm on to one of them). So I waited for a bit, to see if a wagon would naturally develop on xReck. That way, I could have pushed for it relatively surreptitiously. But it didn't.
If he was talking about yesterday, then this doesn't explain anything and doesn't answer the question at all. There is no explanation here why he claimed today instead of yesterday. What he says here explains why he claimed instead of pushing for a lynch without claiming.

And I'm defending him because I think what you (and Starbuck) are saying doesn't make any sense and is correct, and I don't feel there's any value in letting evil answer himself, since he pretty much already said everything there was to be said.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: I've been accused of role-fishing as well. What is your opinion on that?
You are my #4.

-----------------

Evils, chill out, I am voting Pie. Your lie is obvious, you don't have to keep backtracking with me.

-----------------

Oddin it makes perfect sense unless you are his scumbuddy knight in shining armor.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 am

SlySly wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote: I've been accused of role-fishing as well. What is your opinion on that?
You are my #4.
I see. Are you comfortable revealing who #3 is?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 am

Post by SlySly »

I have already stated 3 suspects. I think right now it is most important to focus on Pie. What do you think of Pie's tunneling on manho, ABR?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 am

SlySly wrote:I have already stated 3 suspects. I think right now it is most important to focus on Pie. What do you think of Pie's tunneling on manho, ABR?
No, you haven't. I assume, in the right order, Pie, then evilsnail, then ODDin, then me?
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

SlySly:
-You're accusing me of "tunneling" on manho. I made a lot of abrasive "Why isn't manho dead yet?" kind of posts, as I often do, but in the midst of these posts I mounted an attack on Yosarian. "Tunneling" means focusing on one player to the exclusion of the others, and I'm pretty sure I didn't do that at all.
-I'm curious where you think I was "rolefishing," aside from asking manho to claim a few times.
-I interpreted your vote on ES as an accusation of him being a Zombie Lord - rather than a recruit - on the logic that lynching recruits is a terrible idea. You seem to agree with me, since you've since unvoted ES. I guess my question is: do you think PieScum was sitting at his laptop and decided "I know! I'll try to pretend SlySly accused ES of being a Zombie Lord, even though he
didn't
, and then the town will get all
distracted!
. I mean, what about that play of mine is more likely to be done by scum?

@Oddin: No.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”