Mini 931: Supreme Court Mafia (Game Over post 682)

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Darox »

Jason flipping out at me for calling Jack cop confirmed, and according to you, Jason voting me is scum bussing.

I said Scum bussing in LYLO is retarded.

HOW DO YOU GET THE IDEA THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT JASON BUSSING JACK FROM THAT?

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME BECAUSE SADLY I AM LACKING IN MAJOR HEAD WOUNDS AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by camn »

Jack wrote:I thought of that before. However, there is presumably still one townie out there who requires one less vote to lynch--and at 7 alive, 4 to lynch, if there are three mafia they could quicklynch.
^^This?
Darox, having intimate knowledge of the researcher role, explained this:
Researcher- Once a night, may send in a name to use your research on. Due to finding precedent, that person would require one less vote to be lynched.
Can not be used past Night 2
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Darox »

Actually it never says that the researchers targets don't retain their researched status, which seems to be what Jack is saying.

I never considered it working that way, but if so that means there are possibly two townies (one from Night 0) with research status.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Jack »

The veto holder description specifies "for the rest of the day". So yeah.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by camn »

Darox wrote:Please try to pay attention. Jack isn't even mentioned anywhere in 605, at all.
Darox wrote:Jason flipping out at me for calling Jack cop confirmed, and according to you, Jason voting me is scum bussing.....<snip>
So you admit that Jack indeed WAS mentioned in post 605?

@Jack. That IS interesting. Do you think if that is NOT the case, that No-Lynch would be the right play?
MOD: Can you clarify the duration of Research?

UNVOTE

for now.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Darox »

Yes, Jack was mentioned for a split second by someone else that was niether you or me and has no real relevance to the conversation.

Why don't you read the fine print in 625.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Jack »

Anyway, I checked jason's meta and skimmed two ISO's and I'd put him over Darox. Darox had a town sounding post recently too, which I don't feel like pointing out.

I still like fishy as scum. camn I'm unsure about.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by camn »

Fishy? Really?
I get warm towniness from every one of his posts.

@Darox. Thank you for admitting your error.
And I read it, btw. kthnx.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Jack wrote:btw. The cop gets probable/not probable in his results. I didn't feel like pointing out the flaws in assuming that Yos had an innocent on me before, but it's relevant to the "how many scum" and thus "bussing in lylo" question. The reason I didn't see where he breadcrumbed when you said it was obvious earlier is because I don't think he did. It would only be a probable in any case.
Well. If we assume that Yos was consistent, we at least know that his result on you was the same as that on a confirmed town, making him sane or naive.

With virtually confirmed town, no lynch is a bad idea. We should save the no lynch for when it's useful.

I hadn't considered the possibility that people stay researched, and I kind of doubt it - it would be hugely strong.

@Jack: I've got no idea why you think I'm scum. What is it?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:Fishy? Really?
I get warm towniness from every one of his posts.

@Darox. Thank you for admitting your error.
And I read it, btw. kthnx.
Are you going to answer it?

Or is this another one of my scum mind tricks, trying to get you to actually explain yourself. Fiendish.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 am

Post by camn »

>sigh<
Ok.
But you need to understand.. your flawed assumptions start from the very beginning.
I humbly request NO RESPONSE from you (Darox) re: this, unless it is "Oh. I was wrong. Sorry"

SO..
I explained why Jack is town.
Even Darox can remember that.
Then, Jason said:
jasonT1981 wrote:Wait... how the hell is Jack cop confirmed town? Have I missed something?
The truth is.. he HAD missed something. That is, my lengthy post re: Jack and Yosarian and GC.
(you see this has nothing to do with Darox)
So I say:
camn wrote: I actually explained it pretty clearly, I think.
No need to read posts when you already know who is who, right Jason?
I think one of the BIGGEST scumtells in the world is SKIMMING OVER LOGICAL ARGUMENTS.
Scum need not waste time trying to puzzle out who scum are. THEY ALREADY KNOW.
So I said as much.

Then Darox jumps in, assuming I am talking about he and Jason's cross-buss (that assumption is a scumtell in itself)
Darox wrote:Isn't this at odds with your Jason/DryFit/Darox scumteam hypothesis?
Obv.. I don't see how Jason skimming is at odds with my hypothesis.
So I very reasonable answer:
camn wrote:I don't see how.
Care to explain?
Which.. in my view, is never answered.

Later, Darox claims THIS is the answer:
Darox wrote:Why would the scum try to bus in Lylo?
Since that answer has nothing to do with Jason throwing Dirt on Jack. I missed it initially. But considering only Jack and Jason were in my original posts... I had to assume the 'bussing' he was talking about was Jason 'bussing' Jack. Not that I even cared.. I understand Darox's REAL answer is to sling as much crap around, and see what sticks.

--------------------

NOW..
If anyone
OTHER than Darox
finds any flaws in my recollection of events, I am interested.
If you, Darox, have anything else other than your admission of hardheaded wrongness.. I am not interested. This argument is anti-town.. just like MOST of your posting today.
I am personally a little bit ashamed that I have let it go on this long.

---------------

Everyone else:
I am totally willing to support a Darox lynch. I will hammer him if possible.. but FOR NOW, I am going to pretend he doesn't exist. We can lynch him tomorrow.

If you guys really think no-lynch is no good, (and you may be right)..Lets get started on Jason.

VOTE: JASON

For skimming, first off. General scumminess second.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

pman5595 wrote:did a very quick read-through on jason

his switch from major Jack tunneling to suspicion of DLA because of DLA's suspicion of Jack is bad, his fos on bud is worse, he seems like he is trying to blend into the town. Will most likely vote him once I get a chance to do a detailed read-through
The reason I was suspicious of DLA and his jack is scum suspicion is because all DLA did was scream

LETS LYNCH Jack
JACK is SK
WHY HAVEN'T WE LYNCHED JACK

And other things to that effect.

AND made no effort to make any substancial case on Jack. I still feel Jack is possible scum. But the way DLA went about his suspicions were off to me.

Also yea, I missed that about the confirmed cop thing but I still dont think it is confirmed he had an innocent on Jack.. Jack himself even admits that.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Netopalis »

I'm a little concerned with how quickly Camn was willing to move over to the Jason wagon. However, I think that our more important suspect is Dry-Fit. Dry-Fit's play this game has defined active lurking in a way that I didn't think was possible. Seriously, look at his ISO - There is
nothing
of substance in there. Nothing! Also, on both days, he cast early throwaway votes on wagons that didn't look like they were going anywhere. Was he trying to avoid pinning himself down to a mislynch? It's possible.

Quite simply, I cannot see a town motivation for his posts. They seem like they're almost designed to create the general impression of a non-scummy lurker in order to avoid suspicion. The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that he is scum.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

his switch from major Jack tunneling to suspicion of DLA because of DLA's suspicion of Jack is bad, his fos on bud is worse, he seems like he is trying to blend into the town. Will most likely vote him once I get a chance to do a detailed read-through
The reason I was suspicious of DLA and his jack is scum suspicion is because all DLA did was scream

LETS LYNCH Jack
JACK is SK

AND made no effort to make any substancial case on Jack. I still feel Jack is possible scum. But the way DLA went about his suspicions were off to me.

Also yea, I missed that about the confirmed cop thing but I still dont think it is confirmed he had an innocent on Jack.. Jack himself even admits that.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah, it told me error and it didnt post, when I resubmnit after leaving for a bit its posted twice... geez
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote: You need to understand.. my flawed assumptions start from the very beginning.
SO..
I explained why Jack is town.
Even Darox can remember that.
Then, Jason said in response to Darox:
jasonT1981 wrote:Wait... how the hell is Jack cop confirmed town? Have I missed something?
Jason then voted Darox. (you see this is directly related to Darox)
The truth is.. Jason HAD missed something. That is, my lengthy post re: Jack and Yosarian and GC.
So I say:
camn wrote: I actually explained it pretty clearly, I think.
No need to read posts when you already know who is who, right Jason?
I think one of the BIGGEST scumtells in the world is SKIMMING OVER LOGICAL ARGUMENTS.
Scum need not waste time trying to puzzle out who scum are. THEY ALREADY KNOW.

Then Darox comments, and I assume he's talking about Jason skimming (that assumption is a scumtell in itself)
Darox wrote:Isn't this at odds with your Jason/DryFit/Darox scumteam hypothesis?
Obv.. I don't read anything that doesn't directly mention me.
So I ask:
camn wrote:I don't see how.
Care to explain?
I ignore Daroxs response.

Later, Darox claims THIS is the answer:
Darox wrote:Why would the scum try to bus in Lylo?
Since that answer has nothing to do with Jason throwing Dirt on Jack, I was confused for a moment, because this answer didn't revolve around my perfect little world. But then my reality filters kicked in, and I assumed the 'bussing' he was talking about was Jason 'bussing' Jack. Not that I even cared, I'm always right and Darox is trying to confuse me with scum mind tricks.
FTFY.
I'm glad we got that cleared up.

In other news, Jason, surely you can see that lynching the person with a cop innocent on them in LYLO is a bad idea? Do you have any secondary suspects or are you adamant about sticking to Jack?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Jack »

Darox is scum again.

Jason has been voting you for quite some time (since right after he pointed out it was lylo).

You obviously just read the part of his post where he was quoting DLA. Skimming = scummy
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by pman5595 »

jasonT1981 wrote:

LETS LYNCH Jack
JACK is SK

So you felt at the time that DLA was bussing? I don't think anyone would think scum would bus like that. Didyour opinion on Jack change when DLA flipped town? And Jack IS basically cop-confirmed town, there were 2 people that Yosarian described as obv-town, one of them for each night he could have made an investigation, and one flipped town.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by camn »

Jack wrote:Darox is scum again.

Jason has been voting you for quite some time (since right after he pointed out it was lylo).

You obviously just read the part of his post where he was quoting DLA. Skimming = scummy
Shall we lynch him then?
I would be very interested to see how Jason behaves with Darox at L-1.

If Jason's vote sticks.. we have him, you, me.... and we need 2 more, right?

Fishy says he is 'not ready'..
Pman has suspiciously not commented on Darox.
Netopolis is softening toward him, I feel.. but had some decent Darox-hate a couple posts back.
and Dry fit can't be relied on to lynch anyone, I dont think.

Pman
.. your opinion of Darox?
Netopolis
... do you retain enough hate to lynch?
Fishy
.. what would it take to get you ready?
Dry-fit
.. are you willing to bus your buddy to look more townie tomorrow?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:Jason has been voting you for quite some time (since right after he pointed out it was lylo).

jasonT1981 wrote:
I still feel Jack is possible scum.
But the way DLA went about his suspicions were off to me.

No, I didn't just read the part of his post where he was quoting DLA.

I did forget he was voting me though. I got too caught up in camns crazy 'Darox is evil scum' cries to remember about Jasons 'Darox is evil scum' cries.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Camn - If it came down to Darox vs. Deadline, I'd vote Darox, but I think we can do better. Still, I'll review the case and think about it some more.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by pman5595 »

camn wrote:
Pman
Darox is Null to slight town right now. The argument is gaining both of you town points, you both seems to be trying to uncover the truth but are disagreeing on what the truth exactly is.

Right now, Jason is scum. ooh, that reminds me, I forgot to do this:
Vote: Jason
. Dry-fit is the most likely out of the rest to be scum. Assuming there is a third, I am really torn. I really don't think it is fishy or Netopolis, they seem very town to me. Jack is very likely cop-confirmed. I am not scum. That leaves you and Darox. Both of you seem like town so one of you is playing a really good game, and right now I cannot decide between you two.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Netopalis wrote:Also, on both days, he cast early throwaway votes on wagons that didn't look like they were going anywhere. Was he trying to avoid pinning himself down to a mislynch? It's possible.
On day 1 I threw away my vote by putting it on the biggest wagon at the time? I really thought a camn/pwnman wagon might get traction at some point. Several people voiced suspicion of her.
camn wrote:Dry-fit.. are you willing to bus your buddy to look more townie tomorrow?
Well I've already said jason is my top suspect, so I guess so.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

jasonT1981 -2- camn, pman5595
Darox -1- jasonT1981

Not Voting:
Netopalis, Dry-fit, Darox, Fishythefish, Jack

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

camn wrote:Fishy says he is 'not ready'..
Pman has suspiciously not commented on Darox.
Netopolis is softening toward him, I feel.. but had some decent Darox-hate a couple posts back.
and Dry fit can't be relied on to lynch anyone, I dont think.

Pman
Netopolis
... do you retain enough hate to lynch?
Fishy
.. what would it take to get you ready?
Dry-fit
.. are you willing to bus your buddy to look more townie tomorrow?
By "not ready", I mean that I don't think Darox is sufficiently scummy to merit lynching. To get me ready, someone would have to provide a much better case against Darox than I've seen so far.

Rereading D-F on a content hunt (almost entirely from his iso):
- pwnman attacks early day 1 are fine.
- Not much else for a while. Equivocal stance on jason's attitude on Jack. Commenting on DLA's tunnelling without calling him scummy.
- camn vote early D2 is fine - for lack of content/suspicions. Decides that DLA's tunnelling has become scummy - a reasonable point of view. Attacks for Yos for a dodgy townread on GC - which is fair enough (in fact, it was a breadcrumb).
- Since then, less content. Declared a strong townread on me. jason has crept up his suspicions for no obvious reason.
@Neto: I'm not really seeing active lurking here. There's content there, and reads, and he hasn't posted that much. I get a feeling he's trying to hedge his bets at some points (on jason and DLA, primarily), but nothing screams scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”