rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 am

Post by rewq455 »

Anyone have the vote count?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

That was the hammer by my count. I checked before I voted and I'm pretty sure mine was L-1.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

vikingfan - 7 (evilsnail, rewq455, iLord, Plum, semioldguy, DrippingGoofball, VP Baltar
, Furcolow
)

Ellibereth - 2 (animorpherv1, Furcolow)
dramonic - 1 (VP Baltar)

Not Voting
- 6 (Chaco, dramonic, Ellibereth, kunkstar7, Magua, vikingfan)

The current deadline is
8:00pm (site time) on Saturday the 10th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

Still working on the Chaco replacement.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
Last edited by Percy on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Someone has an insanity we don't know about. Should someone hammer or should we wait until we find out who has the extra insanity?

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Magua »

Hayker claimed twitchy after he got ressed. Furcolow did not twitch in his vote. Ergo, it didn't count.

Do we want to hammer now, or wait for Chaco's replacement to claim any relevant night actions?
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Magua wrote:Hayker claimed twitchy after he got ressed. Furcolow did not twitch in his vote. Ergo, it didn't count.

Do we want to hammer now, or wait for Chaco's replacement to claim any relevant night actions?
lets hammer

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm not sure, I was going to just hammer and go ahead because I feel like Chaco's slot is going to take a while to be replaced, but I think we want him to claim actions now to prevent easier fakeclaiming tomorrow morning. So, my say is wait for a day or so to see if we can get a replacement, if not then hammer.

@VP Baltar, I have a third edition of the chart that has noises included for N3. Everyone with the exception of Chaco has at least something for every night and claimed how many and which insanities they have exactly.
Welcome to the Network.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: vikingfan

*twitch*
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I won't stalk, but I'm also not going to rez ilord, so you all can go ahead and kill him
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I Mean that when someone knows what you're gonna do, they can mess it up. Just what you're doing with a rez, they can just choose not to try to Kill. like, they won't go in for the Kill at all if i was going to rez him. Ill just see whats up. Aims are *Meaningless* unless you can pull them off? GOING TO sleep. Rejuvenation is on my agenda. Everyone's gotta sleep. Zenmasters included!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 am

Post by iLord »

Fur wrote:I won't stalk, but I'm also not going to rez ilord, so you all can go ahead and kill him
Good idea. Rez
someone
, though.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@furcolow- the thing is that if you use your rezz pack on iLord and no one targets him, he still lives and you don't lose your rezz pack. It's a win-win situation other than you gaining an insanity. I really want iLord alive right now and I'd be pretty pissed if he died tonight, so all WIFOM aside, rezz him.

@kunk - can I get the full noise chart while we wait for Chaco.

I don't mind waiting another day or two to see if that slot can be replaced, but letting the game stagnate too much is going to hurt the town in the long run.
YOUR AD HERE

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:40 am

Post by iLord »

[quote=VP]@furcolow- the thing is that if you use your rezz pack on iLord and no one targets him, he still lives and you don't lose your rezz pack. It's a win-win situation other than you gaining an insanity. I really want iLord alive right now and I'd be pretty pissed if he died tonight, so all WIFOM aside, rezz him. [/quote]

Quite honestly, I don't think he's likely to listen to anyone at this point. There's loads of other people with rez packs floating around - like rewq can rez me tonight. As long a furcolow rezzes someone, it's better than him going maverick and stalking or something.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

OK, I've confirmed that the one with no vote has to be either VP or furcolow.

VP/furcolow, first to show up vote me. NOONE HAMMER YET. If the one who votes me is who I'm thinking, I found our day 5 lynch.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 am

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:@furcolow- the thing is that if you use your rezz pack on iLord and no one targets him, he still lives and you don't lose your rezz pack. It's a win-win situation other than you gaining an insanity. I really want iLord alive right now and I'd be pretty pissed if he died tonight, so all WIFOM aside, rezz him.
Quite honestly, I don't think he's likely to listen to anyone at this point. There's loads of other people with rez packs floating around - like rewq can rez me tonight. As long a furcolow rezzes someone, it's better than him going maverick and stalking or something.
I wil rez again. I have nothing better to do.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 am

Post by rewq455 »

animorpherv1 wrote:OK, I've confirmed that the one with no vote has to be either VP or furcolow.

VP/furcolow, first to show up vote me. NOONE HAMMER YET. If the one who votes me is who I'm thinking, I found our day 5 lynch.
It is furcolow. He has twitchy and did not twitch.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

rewq455 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:OK, I've confirmed that the one with no vote has to be either VP or furcolow.

It is furcolow. He has twitchy and did not twitch.
That affects if your vote counts?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ani wrote:That affects if your vote counts?
yes, if you have an insanity infraction your vote does not count.
YOUR AD HERE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VP Baltar wrote:
Really? How come we were asking everyone to prove their insanity by getting an insanity infraction?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Really? How come we were asking everyone to prove their insanity by getting an insanity infraction?
I don't understand your question. By getting a specific insanity infraction, it proves that you took that SPECIFIC insanity rather than say psychopathy or something else. Having your vote count or not is a separate issue.
YOUR AD HERE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 am

VP Baltar wrote:I don't understand your question. By getting a specific insanity infraction, it proves that you took that SPECIFIC insanity rather than say psychopathy or something else. Having your vote count or not is a separate issue.
That's what I thought.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Chart Version 3.0, Noises included.

Personal Notes:
Ellibereth and Plum mentioned no noises. Honestly I could care less if Elli got killed anyway, his play today is not looking good to me. If anyone has any comments/notes/explanations they want added into the note section of the chart just say so.

Since Furcolow didn't vote correctly there is still no hammer. My say is still do not hammer, until we get a replacement for Chaco because we want his slot claiming actions today to make it difficult for him to lie, especially regarding insanities.

Someone needs to have a rez on iLord, since he is someone actually in danger. Rewq is a possibility as suggested. I also would like the cross commune between SOG/evilsnail/rewq, SOG communing evilsnail, evilsnail communing rewq, due to the fact that each claim zero insanities.

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]N3[col]Explanation/Notes[col]Insanities Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]Noise: ? Robbed Iecerint, Katy[col]Possible Murderer.[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Paranoid Kunkstar7
(Drench)
[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Noise: No Robbed Katy, Phate[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator[col]4 - Taboo(Launder), Twitchy, Sadism, Hallucination dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]Noise: No, Commune(Magua)[col]Noise: No Robbed SlySly, CSL[col]Murderer/Cult probable.[col]3 - Aversion to Magua, Twitchy, Sadism Animorpherv1[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]Lost Night Action[col]Noise: No Investigate(DGB)[col]Not Bloody on DGB[col]3 - Aversion(VP), Avolition, Paranoid Magua
(Amished)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No Robbed Phate, Startransmission[col]?[col]2 - Twitchy, Distraction DrippingGoofball[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish) /Rezzed elvis[col]Noise: Yes Lost Night Action[col]Not likely Cult, murderer possible.[col]2 - Twitchy, Aversion(iLord) vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise: Yes "Rezzed by Unknown"[col]Alluded to (Commune?), Bloody[col]2 - Aversion (VP), Twitchy Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Noise: ? Murdered startransmission[col]?[col]?[col] 2 Furcolow
(Hayker(Adel))
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]Noise: No Obtained Rez kit.[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked, Kunkstar7(Drench) stalk-murder failed, also avoided giving N3 actions.[col]1 - Twitchy iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: Yes Commune(VP)[col]Results-(Not more insane)[col]1 - Twitchy Plum
(Sarag)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]Noise:? Investigate DGB[col]Result - DGB Not Bloody, confirms Ani's results.[col] 1 - Twitchy VP Baltar[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Commune(Semioldguy)[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him[col]1 - Twitchy Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Noise: No Investigate(vikingfan)[col]Bloody Results on vikingfan[col]0 rewq455
(Faraday)
[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked Ani (not bloody)[col]Noise: No[col]?[col]0 Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise: No[col]Not more insane than VP.[col]0
elvis_knits
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]Noise:yes Searched:Rez Kit[col]Noise:Yes(Fetish) Rezzed(somebody that wasn't targetted)[col]Murdered[col]Likely Investigator.[col]1 - Taboo(Launder)
Wickedestjr
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]Noise:No[col]Noise:No[col]Ritual'ed[col]Likely Investigator.[col]0
SlySly
[col](Noise:No Ward:No) Stalk Magua(Amished) [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:Yes, Commune(Magua)[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]2 - Compulsion, Hallucination
CSL
(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]----[col]----[col]Elli stalked-murdered/failed[col]2
Nicodemus
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]----[col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Cultist.[col]0
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult Target(Rezzed) [col]Ritual'ed[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]1
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 3
Katy
(Seacore)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col] 0
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col]----[col]----[col]Flipped Investigator.[col]0
Welcome to the Network.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Thanks, kunk. Much appreciated.

I also agree completely with the night plan he proposes. Everyone else can do whatever the please as far as I'm concerned.

I'll decide tonight if I want to commune Furcolow.
YOUR AD HERE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 am

Anyone else may need rezzing? Have a rez kit and willing to use it.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You could also ward iLord, DGB. Then you won't gain an insanity for nothing.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”