Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Maemuki »

[Incoming obvbandwagon] when there's no one in the slot to post? Hyup. Reads more like avoidance.
*le sigh* Is there an unwritten rule in Mafia that is: "When a spot gets replaced, unvote immediately"? I mean, I wanted the predcessor to post, he got replaced, I want the replacement to post until I unvote. Not that hard, is it? (I also want Tony to post, but I'm not a double voter. Besides, he did say that he was going to post today...)

@ Vi, probrably robocopter. His vote analysis looked like "Hey everyone! I'm doing a vote analysis post! 8 pages into this game!" But no non-lurker voting for me until everybody posts. I mean, 10 pages into this and some players haven't even read the game, or posted suspicions, which isn't very helpful.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Maemuki »

TonyMontana wrote:I omgus anyone in rvs, especially if they reference Scarface.

(now you know where I'm at in my read through)
And I got ninja'd.

Yay. Forget what I was saying 2 minutes ago.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Llama post 7 I didn't see morph asking everyone to color claim in his orginal post. Why did you say this?
Vasude post 27 why the random vote? Did you read the first page and did what morph say mean anything to you?
Elli post 45 why did you vote for Vas in this post?
Tony post 59 hope you had fun trip, now what is with the vote there?

Elli post 113 I don't understand what your quicklynch more discussion comment in regards to your vote on Vas is all about. Please expand.

Elli post 115 Dramonic stated he was on v/la so where did you see him posting prior to his statement?

Elli post 125 did you notice him posting in games are just doing his modding duties?

Morph is the hardest from me to read but almost comes off as VI.
Ugh reading post 122 and his vote on dramonic after many 2 pages of llama harping on him about who is scum and I just want to vote morph again now.

@Vi why did you say post 129 that Llama is town but after I state my oppinion you say this on post 134: I'm actually very much on the fence about L-Fluff

What changed in a short period of time?

Robocopter87 wrote:
The amount of votes mean nothing. I'm just completely confused about why Vi would see what I said about Dram as town. He jumped on a popular wagon without adding anything to the discussion and then decided that he was perfectly comfortable with lynching Ani. How is that town?
Eli's questions towards morph after saying he couldn't see scum asking that question is odd. Why the suspicion on Morph and prodding on morph?

This hypcritical comment from Robo swings him up the scum list for me.

Vas just my two cents when a player is serial killer vs mafia scum they play very differently typically. I liked his view and that he dug deeper into a player. I'm curious to know why he picked robo to check into vs others.
Robo's first town game had very little to offer but did have scum hunting in it. As a serial killer he was more vocal and trying hard to look town. That is typical for SK's.

I don't get why mae's vote on omni makes no sense. I don't see how he seems scummy.

unvote:
vote: Robo
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way just saw a bunch of post as I was doing my read question post.
I don't see morph town. Just the whole push from llama trying to get him to post content and voting for dramo and then on rob just feels off to me.
Llama moved up a bit but I still have a firm eye on him. Don't ask me why consider it respect for his play.
Elli is bouncing around a lot of things. Wasn't too sure about that dramonic vote but feels town.

People that need to imput more: Mae, Dramonic, Tony and (replacement name here)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Maemuki »

I don't get why mae's vote on omni makes no sense. I don't see how he seems scummy.
Ok, you either say that my vote makes sense or you say that he doesn't seem scummy. You can't have both.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Maemuki wrote:
Ok, you either say that my vote makes sense or you say that he doesn't seem scummy. You can't have both.
Your vote on omni makes no sense. I don't see omni as scummy.

I didn't add a colon or something and the sentece is poorly structured.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 202 wrote:@Vi why did you say post 129 that Llama is town but after I state my oppinion you say this on post 134: I'm actually very much on the fence about L-Fluff

My post saying that the actives were more likely Town was a first-thought reaction upon reading the thread. However, I also left a hole in my post because LlamaFluff contradicted my setup-guessing pretty heavily.

I won't deny that your post made me look back on what he was saying and start to agree with you. I don't particularly understand why you're letting up on him tbh, but etc..
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I thought it was wierd that Vas was equating L-2 with quicklynch and no more discussion.
Didn't notice Dram was V/LA. Did notice he was posting in the games he was modding. I interpreted that as lurking.
FLASH OF GREEN
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Newbie 884 is most defintly not a game to look at. I was very scumlike and bad. Newbie 913 or 926. 884 was my first and worst game as town. I think I have improved in the previously stated games. The games I posted right here are not over but I was already killed as Doc in 926 and townie in 913. I would prefer if you based my meta off these games please.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 202 wrote:@Vi why did you say post 129 that Llama is town but after I state my oppinion you say this on post 134: I'm actually very much on the fence about L-Fluff

My post saying that the actives were more likely Town was a first-thought reaction upon reading the thread. However, I also left a hole in my post because LlamaFluff contradicted my setup-guessing pretty heavily.

I won't deny that your post made me look back on what he was saying and start to agree with you. I don't particularly understand why you're letting up on him tbh, but etc..
He's asking questions and pushing at people. I think what gets to me is the main people he questions are those that have fallon into (my view) the easy to get lynched category.
I think that is where I feel the scummy vibes coming from and vibes are not always enough for me to say hey X is scum but it's just gut so lets lynch him.
I would also say telling a play I have an eye on them isn't letting up exactly. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:I thought it was wierd that Vas was equating L-2 with quicklynch and no more discussion.
Didn't notice Dram was V/LA. Did notice he was posting in the games he was modding. I interpreted that as lurking.
meh I will just disagree as a person who has very limited time on the weekends my first priority is modding and mainting the open queue line. All other games fall under if I have a chance to respond category. To posting a need to read for others which will happen after the weekend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

@Robo: I would like to see a list of who you think is scum and why.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 am

Post by dramonic »

VasudeVa wrote:I feel my vote is more useful on dram. And also, very interested in what dram has to say for himself with the alleged V/LA yet being spotted lurking and modding.
V/LA = Vacation/Limited Access

Limited Access =! impossibility to post. I've modding commitments.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Farside wrote: @Robo: I would like to see a list of who you think is scum and why.
I really don't have a list but I do think that Dram is scum.
Working on his partner and half of me says OMGUS and say its Elli or Vi but the other half keeps me in line and knows thats probably not right.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 am

Post by TonyMontana »

The more I thought about it, the more did it irk me that Robo pointed out I had one post, but didn't bother to read it to see I'd be away from then till monday. The mark of a man more interested in making a point than making a good point.

Elctricbadger is no better, given that he points out me as an example of posting and disappearing, after I pointed this out to robo. Now I had 2 posts in ISO, one announcing a VLA, and one pointing out I was on VLA.

Unvote

farside22 wrote:Tony post 59 hope you had fun trip, now what is with the vote there?
See Tony post 199

Thought this dissection by Vi of robo's post was pretty spot on.
And found robo's reply to be unsatisfactory.
Robocopter87 wrote:Newbie 884 is most defintly not a game to look at. I was very scumlike and bad. Newbie 913 or 926. 884 was my first and worst game as town. I think I have improved in the previously stated games. The games I posted right here are not over but I was already killed as Doc in 926 and townie in 913. I would prefer if you based my meta off these games please.
I'd also like to be meta'd based on games which make me look town, if this is an option.

I also feel robo was backpedaling with regards to him pointing out how elli had alot of votes. Seemed to be making a big deal about it, but when pressured on it, went "what, i just said she voted alot, didn't imply it was scummy"

From where I was sitting, you did seem to imply it was scummy. It seemed like a knee-jerk response to get attention away from your vote, which was gathering suspicion.

I'm a crappy reader, but robo stands out like a sore thumb

*reserves vote for robo*
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

@Tony: What is your view on anyone else that is scum
@Robo: you fail and now your not trying to scum hunt. If your SK game is worth any lick of salt I would expect better from you as town. So far all I read is blah, I'm not trying, blah OMGUS, blah hypocrite.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:16 am

Post by TonyMontana »

farside22 wrote:@Tony: What is your view on anyone else that is scum
My view on them is that they should be hunted down and executed, chiefly stated. -.-

I didn't like onmi as his posts crossed my path, but he ended up just being a flaker, so I'm gonna give his successor a chance.

Otherwise, don't really have any strong feelings yet. I've literally had just one day in this game, and you should know I suck at day ones in general.

All I know is that I hope you and/or Vi are on our side, cause while you both seem town to me so far, I'm well aware of both of your capabilities. -.-
Upcoming
Mini
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Oh, lest i forget

V
o
t
e
:
R
o
b
o
c
o
p
t
e
r
(L-2)
Upcoming
Mini
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a feeling Tony you of all people will be watching me most carefully if you are town. :P
Llama: Would I be accurate to say you have been attacking/question more of the lets say less then stellar players in the game?
Is there any reason why?

Vi: I'm not sure I understand your view on EB as scum. So far everything I read has come off pretty town.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I thought that the vote on me from Elli was totally uncalled for. The only reason the vote was placed because it felt forced. I still have no idea what that is supposed to mean. And I already have explained the "Vote enough" for the umpteenth time.

But if you guys feel like a good kickoff to get this game going is by lynching me then do you want a claim? With colors?

But I don't think colors are very smart to claim. But I will claim if necessary and if its wanted.

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Seacore »

Howdy

I believe I'm replacing in, and I assume I'm doing so for omni.

I'm mostly up to speed, but haven't received my PM yet, so obviously waiting to get that.

If people want to prep a couple of questions to hit me with, I'll try and answer, but obviously I can't answer to whatever was in omni's head.

See you soon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Robo: I personally would like to see you scum hunt. You haven't done so at this point and offered nothing to the game. You were able to do so in other games and 9 pages in there should be something that grabs you, seems off, doesn't look right. But instead you haven't commented on really Jack in the game except Dramonic and your vote on Drama is hypocritical to boot.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Robo wrote:I thought that the vote on me from Elli was totally uncalled for.
:roll:
Farside, got your point with the modding thing. The Owl still hasn't said much though.

Seacore, Omni and I went to a diner last night. What did I order? Failure to answer correctly means you are SCUM.
FLASH OF GREEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Howdy

I believe I'm replacing in, and I assume I'm doing so for omni.

I'm mostly up to speed, but haven't received my PM yet, so obviously waiting to get that.

If people want to prep a couple of questions to hit me with, I'll try and answer, but obviously I can't answer to whatever was in omni's head.

See you soon
You want to wait till you get a PM before posting? That's an odd tatic.
Alright I will roll with some questions:
Who do you think is scum and why? What are your views of the following players:
Llama, Tony, Mae, Drama and Robo?
Reading Omni in inso what was your view on his play?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Seacore »

Um, unicorns only eat sunshine and happiness...

So clearly it is you that are scum, but crap, Omni went to dinner with you, I must be scum too...

Why am I pressing submit??

[/posting prior to PM]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”