LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:Llama: Would I be accurate to say you have been attacking/question more of the lets say less then stellar players in the game?
Is there any reason why?
Probably yes. Its because I have reads that I can articulate on them. I have some gut scummy reads on others, but its hard for me to really explain them at this point, so im sticking to pushing what I can explain, and am working from there.

That said the last post from RC is making me second guess myself quite a bit. Something about it just strikes me as resigned, still working on resigned what though.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Seacore »

Okay, got my PM,

I'll answer your questions soon, Farside.
But first, I'll just post my immediate thoughts.

In the games that I've read and seen, Drama and Ani nearly always look like scum, and I've seen nothing that exceeds their usual scum-scent..

At the moment, I like Robo for the kill. I haven't seen anybody really defend him, and I find that interesting, but that won't tell me much until he flips.

Llama seems as town as anybody can on Day 1.

Tony was absent and hasn't seemed scum since he got back

I'll have a look see at Mae and Omni now.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Percy »

"OMNINO IS DEAD! SEACORE TAKES HIS PLACE."

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
Robotcopter87!

Farside
opens her eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
dramonic!

Maemuki
opens her eyes and sees
Seacore!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

dramonic
and
Seacore
have their eyes
shut!

Deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Thursday the 15th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seeing the deadline reminds me I need to get my tax's done.

As for game comments: Morph is always scummy and I have lynched him as town and scum. I pretty much got what I expect looking at the list of players and thinking oh dear god.
Mae = lurking, not offering anything sadly is normal but I have to think if it's just one game I was in with her or more. (will get back to this tomorrow)
Robo: Just reading his town and serial killer game and he even says he's done better as town hasn't changed my views of him yet.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Seacore »

Mae - Yeah, a little focused, but in a weird-closed game set up, that's not a scum tell by any means. In my brief read I didn't notice anybody else specifically prodding Omni, so I can appreciate making sure he didn't fall through the cracks.
Overall a null tell. Now that I'm back Mae, please start contributing more broadly.

As for Omni, there's nothing to say. Clearly somebody who went "OMG Unicorns! Just like on my quilt cover!" and then realised that this game is complex. I see no scum tells (yay) and no town tells (boo!)

The only thing of any substance was his comment on the game design and the special win condition. This could just have easily come from town trying to help, scum trying to work out the condition and/or someone who has that win condition trying to mislead/bread crumb.

In summary, it could mean anything or nothing. I will say it's not a possibility that I thought of, or still think of. And I won't say anything else about it because now is not the time to play out guess the mod.

So, in summary, I want to vote for Robo.

1) He's scummy as hell for reasons already mentioned
2) He's not helping us (so at worst we lose unhelpful town)
3) I believe significant information will come from his lynch, regardless of the flip.

And to me, that's about as good a Day 1 as you can get without a truly stupid scum.

I'll resist voting for the Robo, just for now. But request a claim. at the moment, I think a colour claim would be a bad idea, it would probably help scum more than town, but a role claim would be nice.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

yeah we do not color claim unless it has something to do with what your role/abilities are
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Seacore: What information would be gained on a (scum or town) flip on Robo?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Seacore »

Even then, I'd suggest leaving the colour out and replace it with [colour]. At least at first. We can then decide as a group whether we need to know the colour.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Seacore »

@Farside: The usual. Some people have joined his bandwagon at different times. Some have resisted getting involved in the conversation about him completely. These decisions take on a different light after a flip.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmm, didnt omnino post todaY???
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Robocopter87 wrote:But if you guys feel like a good kickoff to get this game going is by lynching me then do you want a claim? With colors?

But I don't think colors are very smart to claim. But I will claim if necessary and if its wanted.
I don't think we have anything to gain from a color claim at this moment, but scum might, so I don't think you should claim colors.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Seacore »

@dramonic

Great job of reading there, dramonic. Want to go and look at what he said in that post? That might clear up the mystery for you.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Back. Still stand behind dramonic.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA for 2 days or so. Putting a self-moratorium on internet access due to some problems in RL.

Liking the discussions so far, be catching up once the RL issue is dealt with.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Vi »

The longer this drags on, the more I expect Robocop to flip VI-Town. I would expect n00bscum to not look so... pathetic.
That dramonic wagon still looks great though.

TonyMontana 236 is awesome and likely came from Town.

farside is totally coasting on this lynch. She said something to me (she didn't
ask
, she made a statement) and it doesn't seem like what she's saying recently is actually intended to gain information or help us along overmuch.
LlamaFluff 226 wrote:I have some gut scummy reads on others, but its hard for me to really explain them at this point, so im sticking to pushing what I can explain, and am working from there.
Or you could give me some peace of mind and go ahead and lay them out. They can't criticize you worse than they are me right now :roll:
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Vi »

ElectricBadger #14 wrote:
Vi wrote:There's definitely a difference between "I don't think so" and "What makes you think that?" in the fishing department.
...and between "WTF did you post that" - just disagreeing doesn't really help scum hunt.
It stops false leads.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 226 wrote:I have some gut scummy reads on others, but its hard for me to really explain them at this point, so im sticking to pushing what I can explain, and am working from there.
Or you could give me some peace of mind and go ahead and lay them out. They can't criticize you worse than they are me right now :roll:
farside is really setting off bells, I think it stems from her intro to the game (and that farside is always scum) but something is just bugging me there.

Also you to a much less extent, although it doesnt really transcend lack of seeing expected town tells.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff 242 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Also you to a much less extent, although it doesnt really transcend lack of seeing expected town tells.
What were you expecting? (not a vanity question, honest)
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 242 wrote:
Vi wrote:
What were you expecting? (not a vanity question, honest)
A developed read ten pages into the game from an active person. Not having one is just making me uncomfortable. Just about everyone else I have a read going on.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vi wrote:
farside is really setting off bells, I think it stems from her intro to the game (and that farside is always scum) but something is just bugging me there.
I'm always scum? When was the last game we were in together?
As for my entry it's pretty typical post I have been making lately. Somewhat policy comment and reactionary at the same time. Interesting to see you don't say anything till now. Why did you wait?

Vi: How do you see me coasting on my vote? What part of it are you questioning?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Seacore »

TonyMontana 236 is awesome and likely came from Town.
Um Vi.. I said the exact same thing in two posts, just prior to Tony, he gets no points for echoing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

vi wrote:farside is totally coasting on this lynch. She said something to me (she didn't ask, she made a statement) and it doesn't seem like what she's saying recently is actually intended to gain information or help us along overmuch

I don't see this. Your going to have to expand on your reasoning? I have asked questioned and prodded robo to post something more then just crap. Did you actual read the meta that VV provided?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Seacore 233 wrote:We can then decide as a group whether we need to know the colour.
Not included in what TonyMontana said, and TM's iteration looks better for it. Scum like democratic decisions.

---
farside 247 wrote:I don't see this. Your going to have to expand on your reasoning?
No kidding; like I expected you to agree :roll:
All of your reads thus far are made of words that don't say anything (#14).
You called Robocop a "bonafide hypocrite" (#11) but took your sweet time voting him (#13 the next day).
And of course lots of questions that don't actually seem to go anywhere (#13 and earlier).
farside 247 wrote:I have asked questioned and prodded robo to post something more then just crap.
Easy brownie points I'm not going to give you.
farside 247 wrote:Did you actual read the meta that VV provided?
For about twenty seconds. I didn't see a significant difference between the two in that time; contrast what I showed about Robocop's recent posts.

But let's actually talk about things that matter. I contend that Robocop is going to flip Town. Your thoughts?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:farside is really setting off bells, I think it stems from her intro to the game (and that farside is always scum) but something is just bugging me there.
I'm always scum? When was the last game we were in together?
Mafia 86? Im not sure there have been any other games we have played together.
As for my entry it's pretty typical post I have been making lately. Somewhat policy comment and reactionary at the same time. Interesting to see you don't say anything till now. Why did you wait?
Its nothing I can explain well so nothing worth pushing. If it was something I intended to push to a lynch people would know.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”