Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Anon »

Anon's 6 page catchup post, now with moar non rvs scumhuting!

SCUMZ
xvart
elscouta
steam powered
prob cyberbob, prob zito, prob elvis.

Vote: xvart.

also elmocrates should definitely get a freaking avatar.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Anon »

Drippereth wrote:Anon!
I agree with most of those, but methinks Elvis isn't in this game. :wink:
lol, that would explain why she was lurking.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Anon »

elscouta wrote:145: @Anon: Yeah sure. Nice scumlist. Now, would you care to explain this list, plz?
Sure thing boss.

Xvart: fake scumhunting. The fos:drippereth in iso 1 felt forced and even more the vote on iso 5 that came from nowhere. Do you know why xvart is voting for Dripereth, Elscouta? Posterior fluff is just noise.

Elscouta: saying hi to your scumbuddy gives you just enough points for your slow and painful death. I dont see why would a townie joke with that considering the posterior mess it could create. But lets assume for a second you are just silly and thought it was cool enough to "claim" scum in your first post, just for the lulz. Lets assume you are a decent scumhunter and that you are not going to OMGUS people that are/were voting you for a VALID REASON....

Bzzt.

I was wrong.
Elscouta wrote:I don't like Anon and Drippereth because they have been both attacking me and xvart, with very little reasoning.
Fail.

Interesting question: why was xvart vote okay with you, Elscouta? Why is anon and dripereth oh so oportunistic, but he isnt?

To end my list, Steam Powered caught my attention with iso 3. I find people who use jokes to support a game stance, inherently scummy. Cyberbob in iso 3 uses personal experience to back up a position that cant be generalized. And finally, Zito and Elvis are still not playing to their town meta.

tl, dr, I think there is a big chance you, elscouta and xvart are scum. yeah.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Anon »

Drippereth wrote:
Anon wrote: Elvis are still not playing to their town meta.
Psssst Anon, Elvis still isn't this game. :wink:
The rest of your post is awesome though.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess Im in too many games with similar playerlists

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Anon »

Lost access at home. Posting from friend's house. I obviously cant catch up and post.

Posting this in all my games. Replace me if I havent come back by Monday.

Sorry all.

Love, Anon.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Anon »

Getting back my internetz.
Elscouta wrote:Well, this doesn't justify your 6-man scumlist that you just posted. Did you add more names just to look more scumhunting? I understand how it felt necessary as you never contributed anything else than votes.
How it doesnt justify it? Did you at least read what I said about them?
Elscouta wrote:Anon pattern of voting :
- OMG Elscouta has claimed scum. He must be scum. Vote : Elscouta
<Elscouta explains himself, wagon loses steam>
- OMG Xvart has attacked Elscouta for having claimed scum. Vote : xvart
Wait. Where did I say that I voted xvart for attacking you?

Mehplusrawr case in 298 is extremely lame. Welcome to the scum club.
Mehplusrawr wrote:The rest were unhelpful, or the one that changed bandwagons. I call him either anti-town or scummy, and either way is a good lynch.
Not.sincere.scumhunting.

lol at Spyrex hating meta. Foruntalely for you, 607 and 608 came just in time.

Seriously, one of xoxelf and sensfan needs to replace out. Big distraction FTL. Its an stupid argument that escalated from not a conclusive scumtell. I dont buy the one of these guys is lying since its stupid for one of them to do it in DAY 1. Xoxelf not having a decent suspect is more likely a direct consequence of being forced into defense mode. That said, I want her to replace out or start playing the scumhunting game.

Elscouta needs moar voting. Like seriously. All his voting and reasons to support are terrible. See previous case in my iso for more.

Bonus: Not against the SPS wagoning but I sincrely think Elscouta needs some massive lynching. Also where the hell is xvart?

Also Elvis is still scum.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Anon »

Oh fuck it, deadline is in two days.

Vig, please kill Escoulta.

Unvote Vote: SPS.

I forgot to add that kmd is also scum.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Anon »

FeFiFoFum iso 1 of 4 wrote:
vote kmd

hate people with numbers in their name, i mean who was the KMD1?
FeFiFoFum iso 2 of 4 wrote:jack hard feelings? haha :P
FeFiFoFum iso 3 of 4 wrote:
Steam-Powered Shovel wrote: I feel like wagonning, but all the wagons are dumb. :cry:
Agree to disagree the current bandwagon is good, but not great.
vote xvart
FeFiFoFum iso 4 of 4 wrote:We are 26 pages in and I don't see a solid case built on anyone. I am ashamed of the lack there of scum hunting. Lets go peoples.
Im about to make a solid case against you.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Anon »

Jack wrote:I think KMD is legit busy. Since the game he's modding has been in night for a few days longer than it should have been.
link plz.

xoxelf, lets try this again, I want a detailed scumlist in your next post.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Anon »

Being insanely busy and my internetzz working when it wants, makes me post this antiprod post with sadness.

Ill be back online tomorrwow.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Anon »

K. Back.

Time to sort this pie mess.

I definitely believe ooba's claim. The timing, the reaction and the informaton is just too elaborate to be a fakeclaim. Now, once again role confirmation is not alignment confirmation, but overall, gut is telling me that ooba is not lying here and that counterclaiming when there was no necessity to do it as scum, gives him enormous townie points. His paranoia of a massive scum gambit is also a towntell.

FFFF's backtracking snowball claim. God. Yes, when there is this kind of plays I always play devil's advocate and wonder why the hell would someone do this kind of stuff as scum? Im banging my head right now since this screams village idiotness all the way but there is something that doesnt fit:

Fefifofumtown would know that he is lying and that Jscope didnt target farside,

Why in hell would he try to get him lynched based on...
FFFF wrote:I made up that he targeted farside just to go with my suspicion that since no one targeted J-Scope at night there was a chance that he could be scum.
seriously.

In his iso, you can see that before ooba claims, in iso 13, he is all in for the jscope lynch. Even in iso 21, after all that has been talked, he still mantains that jscope did target farside.

And iso 30, sigh.
FeFiFoFum wrote:J-Scope still hasn't claimed.
why.oh.why fefifofumtown would want jscope to claim even after being owned by CC, outing ooba's role and posting something like this?
FeFiFoFum wrote:Town is going to loose now, because all this wasted time at uncovering the town watcher and town voyeur, ..

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Anon »

fefifofum, I actually want answers to my 885.

Bonus: regardless of fefifofum alignment, I still want my Elscoulatkill or Elscoutalynch, whatever comes first.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Anon »

Had a stupidily busy week. And yes I know this is like the 1000th time I post a lame bold vla post but dont worry. Tonight. For sure.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Anon »

ohhaiguise

Finally I have some stability in my internetzz and yeah I know I owe all of you a fat post with catchup, answers and questions and stuff like that but I decided Id take the more direct way of pure scumhuntng with one of the patented if I were a x-shot vig, Id kill... with x=4.

So yeah
3. Kmd4390
6. Steam-Powered Shovel
7. MehPlusRawr
11. xvart
19. Budja

Now with bonus of people I DONT want in endgame
15. curiouskarmadog
18. SensFan
20. Cobalt

which is at the same time an "start making you noticeable, replace or die" advice.

Second, why the hell arent we
destroying elscouta and reviving jscope
?

And finally, Im prob too late for alliance stuff and even more, its a antimeta society, lol, but I approve even if that means Im dead sooner than I wish. Spyrex is obvtown, for meta, and yes I can be the one you trust when its time to read him. I was paranoid about Zito at the beginning but overall tone this day has improved and adding two players out of nowhere to the UA TM as scum is just too bold.

We definitely need more flips. I wanted some wagon analysys shenaningans but this non reveal thing is just too consuming. Id prefer my Elscouta flip first but I have wanted this xvart guy dead since day 1 and he is not improving since then, gogogo xvart wagon.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Anon »

Unvote Vote: SPS.

Claim time.

Will likely post a xvartscum case in 1-2 hours so I can get a viable wagon in case SPS gives a verifiable claim. Somehow I doubt it though.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Anon »

Basically not doing anything remarkably protown, being on my scummy spectrum since day 1, rethoric.questions.for.the.lose,
Anon wrote:ohhaiguise

Finally I have some stability in my internetzz and yeah I know I owe all of you a fat post with catchup, answers and questions and stuff like that but I decided Id take the more direct way of pure scumhuntng with one of the patented if I were a x-shot vig, Id kill... with x=4.

So yeah
3. Kmd4390
6. Steam-Powered Shovel
7. MehPlusRawr
11. xvart
19. Budja
and trying to get the best lynch before tomorrow's deadline. Not my preferred lynch but still likely to hit.

Just isolated you once again and wtf, dude. In one paragraph and before your "official V/LA", who do you think is scum, why, and what is your opinion of SPS?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #17) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Anon »

Ok, lets just rewind some votes, super secret scum/town tells and start things again.

First, my office has tons and tons of shit to do and even though thats not the whole reason why Im neglecting my ms.net responsibilities in all games, it truly is no helper.

Second, I quickly read the thread for the last 30 minutes. I plan a constant reread while I catch up and play the question game with all of you.

Third, so far all you need to know of me is the following things:

- Unbreakables TM is very likely masonry so far in the active side, read active. I have no problems with bob, path, scope, spyrex, zito and farside. At least I trust my meta reads on both Spy and Zito, people I can easily read. On the other side, Im no fan of starbuck and budja, the less active on the bunch, so if there is something I missed on why these guys are here Id like one explanation asap, tia.

Basically I endorse the implementation of the service. As usual, there is prob one pesky scumbag on this group but he is going to be forced to follow the group, make suboptymal decisions to please UAwrath and etc.

- Of the people left, I submitted a list of "If I were a vig" and a list of "people I dont want in endgame". No significant changes, for the exception of one new comer and now with MOAR comments:

3. Kmd4390 - I need to evaluate him after all that lolclaim stuff that once again is not indicative of alignment. So far, kmd lurker with sketchy claim is scum IME.
4. Starbuck, hi. - scumlist and reasons for your vote in your following post, tia.
6. Steam-Powered Shovel, bye.
7. MehPlusRawr - seriously.
11. xvart - Elscouta's scumpartner, wtf why isnt this guy destroyed yet?
19. Budja - lack of protowness combined with lack of protowness.
15. curiouskarmadog - in lights of the softclaim at 3 votes, I say die asap and climb to the "if I were a vig" list.
20. Cobalt - cobalt is spamming the mind screw 4 game. But you were very lonely on that "people I dont want in endgame" list, so get over here.

Lets not wagon this anon guy and start hunting for the real scumz.

Destroy: Elscouta.

Revive: Drip.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #18) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Anon »

J-Scope wrote:
Vote: Anon

This is my (Jah's) top choice. Good wagoners and gut vibes, but also I don't know how Anon went after Els for that weak RVS misinterpretation of post 4 while not seeing anything suspicious with xofelf-Sens Fan fight in his post 622. I would think that someone scumhunting on the wavelength to find Els scummy would also have some bad feelings about xof/Sens. Them both being town looks like a gift horse to scum, just leave it be and reap the rewards.
fyi, the els hate comes from my theory of an els-xvart scumpartnership that its best explained here:
Anon wrote: Elscouta: saying hi to your scumbuddy gives you just enough points for your slow and painful death. I dont see why would a townie joke with that considering the posterior mess it could create. But lets assume for a second you are just silly and thought it was cool enough to "claim" scum in your first post, just for the lulz. Lets assume you are a decent scumhunter and that you are not going to OMGUS people that are/were voting you for a VALID REASON....

Bzzt.

I was wrong.
Elscouta wrote:I don't like Anon and Drippereth because they have been both attacking me and xvart, with very little reasoning.
Fail.

Interesting question: why was xvart vote okay with you, Elscouta? Why is anon and dripereth oh so oportunistic, but he isnt?
Xoxelf-sens fight was stupid as hell and was in no way a 1-1 fight, that is IMO, a more valid approach from a scum perspective.
J-Scope wrote:I don't know if he could be scum with SPS (who better be scum), because Anon had a lot of suspects and SPS just happened to be the wagon he apparently had to settle for day 1. I don't like his case because it seems to fit Anon's play too.
Anon wrote:Steam Powered caught my attention with iso 3. I find people who use jokes to support a game stance, inherently scummy. Cyberbob in iso 3 uses personal experience to back up a position that cant be generalized.
This coming from the guy who, after being told Elvis was not in the game, came back with another player read on elvis.
Joke that supports a game stance : scummy.

Joke that supports an obvious nongame stance : lulz.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #19) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Anon »

Jack wrote:I say full speed ahead on the Anon wagon.
go ahead and tell me why

Vote Count 4 - 07: Lynch

curiouskarmadog - 3 - Budja, SocioPath, Kmd4390
Anon -
- SpyreX, Jack, Papa Zito, Starbuck, Iecerint
Iecerint - 2 - curiouskarmadog, xvart
Cobalt - 2 - farside22, J-Scope
xvart - 1 - Anon

Not Voting (4): MehPlusRawr, Cyberbob, Cobalt, ooba

With 17 players alive it'll take 9 to lynch and 9 to no-Lynch.

Deadline will be Wednesday May 10th at 8:26 Eastern Time.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #20) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Anon »

Iecerint wrote:Why is xvart linked to Els? If Els is scum (likely), it would appear that he is Elfscum with SPS.
what is this elfscum stuff?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #21) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Anon »

SocioPath wrote:
Jack wrote:I say full speed ahead on the Anon wagon.
I say this post said more than Anon's post did.
Unvote
Vote: Anon
i guess i wasnt that explicit on the list of people I think are town and SHOULDNT be lynched and on the list of people that I wanted incinerated on Mordor....

but hey not all people can win, right?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #22) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Anon »

mmmm, am I too late?
Anon - 6 - SpyreX, Jack, Papa Zito, Starbuck, Iecerint, SocioPath
Starbuck is not the only scum in this group. Jack, Iec? Spy, Zito, Path how sure are you of Jack towniness. Also thoughts of Iec.

Also i just isolated CKD and total scumbag.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #23) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Anon »

Jack wrote:SPS definitely got enough votes, but I wonder if his destruction was blocked somehow.
I thought we were attempting to destroy Elscouta.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #24) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Anon »

Jack, I get better with the time. Besides me, who else is scum?

Ok, I like where Iec is going.

This was the lynch wagon:

Steam-Powered Shovel - 10 - Jack, SpyreX, MehPlusRawr, Cobalt, Papa Zito, SocioPath, Anon, Iecerint, farside22, xvart

Undecided on Jack but position on the wagon is ok. Spyrextown, M+R probscum but not with Cobalt, Zitotown, pathtown, anontown, Iec just got some townie points, fartown, xvartscum.

Just based on this wagon, one of (Meh+rawr + cobalt) and xvart scumbags. CAN we please lynch xvart?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #25) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Anon »

Iecerint wrote:Uh, hello? Part of the analysis indicates that SPS's scumfriends are all dead. The only point of looking at that wagon is to find people who distanced from it disproportionately due to thinking SPS would flip town (because they "knew" he was town). CKD is the obvscum based on that IMO.
first, all wagons have at least one scum on them because there.is.always.at.least.one.scum.in.a.wagon.TM.

second, why in hell would SPS' scumfriends have to be dead to make this work?

and yes, ckd is also scum.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #26) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Anon »

SpyreX wrote:If your town Anon then I'd be leaning hard on the wagonneer dos scumos being Ice. Followed by Starbuck.

However, again, I'm definitely not convinced you're town.
As I said I am like good wine, I get better with the time and with more free time.
Papa Zito wrote:
Anon wrote:At least I trust my meta reads on both Spy and Zito, people I can easily read.
!!
Lets just say I know both of you more than you think.
Papa Zito wrote: Jack reads third party to me. He's being extremely careful not to say anything. I wouldn't cry if he showed up in the morgue but he's also not really a priority.

I don't have any issues with Iec really.
Why is the scumtell careful.not.to.say.anything a thirdparty tell and not a mafia tell?

Finally, why the hell is ckd still alive?
curiouskarmadog wrote:PZ, why are you telling us this now...did it have anything to do with my question?
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, if you just had one shot, why waste is sooooooo early?
Lame attempt to bring suspicion to someone without the full attack.
curiouskarmadog wrote:that hurts...how so? I also didnt see any indication that he felt Nac was scummy (unless I am missing it)...farside, you are accepting the claim without a grain of salt?
he does it again with farside
curiouskarmadog wrote:Was curious as to why that came out of no where…..if I felt you were doing something scummy, you would have my vote by now…I just find it strange. I didn’t say you were scummy…I didn’t say I want to lynch you. I found farside taking your claim for face value without thinking about it strange? I wanted to no why. I am paranoid about everything.
oh.hi.backtrack mixed with not.wanting.to.get.people.Im.trying.to.attack.to.attack.myself with trying.to.look.town FTL.

Let me clarify these three points with a question. If we believe what ckd is saying about finding the claim strange and not scummy, why is ckdtown more interested in developing "strange" tells instead of scum tells?

Unvote Vote: CKD.

PS.y xvvart hate is not going anywhere. Can someone explain me why?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #27) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Anon »

Someone answer me before Im going crazy: Why is Budja on the Unbreakables TM?

Im also sadpanda.jpg that no one paid attention to my wagon analysis powers:

Am I the only one that think that the scumbag in this group are one of {M+R, Cobalt{ and xvart if not all of them?

Steam-Powered Shovel - 10 - Jack, SpyreX, MehPlusRawr, Cobalt, Papa Zito, SocioPath, Anon, Iecerint, farside22, xvart

I dont care if SPS is insert race scum or town. A 10 person wagon has to have a scumbag.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #28) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Anon »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Anon wrote:

I dont care if SPS is insert race scum or town. A 10 person wagon has to have a scumbag.
17 people left in game...pretty good odds you are right...you think this is contributing?
I have no idea why you missed this part of my post:
Anon wrote:ndecided on Jack but position on the wagon is ok. Spyrextown, M+R probscum but not with Cobalt, Zitotown, pathtown, anontown, Iec just got some townie points, fartown, xvartscum.

Just based on this wagon, one of (Meh+rawr + cobalt) and xvart scumbags. CAN we please lynch xvart?
Even if Im wrong, which I sincerely doubt, I DEFINITELY have SCUMhunted more than you in the last two pages. See below, kind sir.
curiouskarmadog wrote:fuck I shouldnt check mafiascum before I go to bed..

2 thinks I dont understand/issues with.
curiouskarmadog wrote:side note: I still dont get why you are referring to "vigs" if you yourself are one

the only issue I am trying to figure out, is why you claimed....that I still am not understanding...
I know you said because people were discussing possible 2 mafia groups...or this..or that....I ask you, so what? People discuss set up all the time (is there a SK is there not)...no reason to claim....you really dont see why i find this curious?
why the HELL are you wasting time on this if you dont find Zito scummy?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #29) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Anon »

ckd wrote:second, dont try to bully me around...I will ask whatever "time wasting" questions I want...I think it is important.
Ill bully you whatever bullying questions I want bullied in my bully. Why.is.this.important if you think Zito is town? And I want this questions answered nao.
ckd wrote:now, what have you done to scum hunt in this game?
Go read my iso 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 17, 18, 22, 24 and 26 and you'll discover something interesting.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #30) » Thu May 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Anon »

xvart wrote:]So I'm scum because Elscouta linked to me?
xvart.
elscoutascum means you are scum. Simple as that. Not only for day 1 shenanigans, also you dissapearing in the climax of his lynch day 2 iirc.

you are also scum for lack of protowness and the general vibe of your posting. Your last post is an example of all your play so far. just isolate yourself. Massive Infomation Instead of Analysis.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #31) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Anon »

[quote=""SB]Not so much active lurking, but just completely fucking lost with this game.[/quote]
what exactly are you waiting to play it up, dear? I need one of those massive PBPA of yours.

[quote=""SB]I seriously have no issue being lynched. I'm not a PR of any kind and just a VT. I have a staunch "I don't replace out policy", so my apologies for everything just being over my head right no[/quote]
asfafadgasdgsafahdfh

[quote=""SB]If you tell me why I'm scum (minus me not being around so much), I'll tell you why I think you are scum. [/quote]
wat. You voted for me FIRST. You go FIRST.

[quote=""SB]And if I'm scum, why isn't your vote on me? [/quote]
dont.think.you.are.thath.special, more suspicious scumzors and I await an awesome answer for this post.

Basically, if I didnt know Starbuck and what she has done in other games, as much as I do, this would be an imediate diescumdie situation. Last chance, SB.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #32) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Anon »

ITT ASFASFADGAGADG
SB wrote:Not so much active lurking, but just completely fucking lost with this game.

what exactly are you waiting to play it up, dear? I need one of those massive PBPA of yours.
SB wrote:I seriously have no issue being lynched. I'm not a PR of any kind and just a VT. I have a staunch "I don't replace out policy", so my apologies for everything just being over my head right no
asfafadgasdgsafahdfh
SB wrote:If you tell me why I'm scum (minus me not being around so much), I'll tell you why I think you are scum.
wat. You voted for me FIRST. You go FIRST.
SB wrote:And if I'm scum, why isn't your vote on me?
dont.think.you.are.thath.special, more suspicious scumzors and I await an awesome answer for this post.

Basically, if I didnt know Starbuck and what she has done in other games, as much as I do, this would be an imediate diescumdie situation. Last chance, SB.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #33) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Anon »

1469, glad jscopey - scopey is back.

1471, M+R active lurking. why.i.am.surprised.

1473 is confirming my kmdscumread, the zito-anon attack rings weak-false if not unnecessary, rethoric.question.for.the.lose, number of strong stances= 0.000000001.

1476: farside, I really hope this go through.

1489: Jack, of course I wasted an amount of time defending myself attacking others because the case on me was OMG, LYNCH THE PEDOBEAR FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING. Your reason is stupid as hell.

The Iec tangent doesnt interest me basically for the fact that the first voter is ckd, the second is xvart, two of my stronger suspects and I dont think this is bussing. While not supertown, there is also some good attempt at setup speculation in his iso. Someone point me what is the case on him?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #34) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Anon »

Did ckd ever answer this?
Anon wrote:
ckd wrote:second, dont try to bully me around...I will ask whatever "time wasting" questions I want...I think it is important.
Ill bully you whatever bullying questions I want bullied in my bully. Why.is.this.important if you think Zito is town? And I want this questions answered nao.
ckd wrote:now, what have you done to scum hunt in this game?
Go read my iso 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 17, 18, 22, 24 and 26 and you'll discover something interesting.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #35) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Anon »

Context.

This is what I thought when those events happened.

1. Claiming when there is absolutely no pressure on you using probably better understanding of night actions as backup: null tell, check read/meta of the player to decide if this is a town or scum maneuver. I have a town read on Zito. Prob town maneuver.

2. Softclaiming when there is a wagon starting on you : scumtell. But check read/meta of the player to decide if this is a town or scum maneuver. SB has a meta of being useless and being that stupid mislynch in day 4-5 that almost costs game, check Haylen's Time of Glitch for reference. You, ckd, dont. You should know better.

Also, lolPS: looking for scum=scumhuting. The fact that you dont find it interesting has nothing to do with its validity.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #36) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Anon »

my preferences

ckd=budja>>iec

vig, plz kill kmd, tia.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #37) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Anon »

deeper post tomorrow, quick check

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #38) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Anon »

ishfdashfkhakfhakdfhkadhgfkladhgk

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Anon »

This was a pain to watch.

A little imba, imo, but enjoyable until I died.

Who killed me?

Excellent flavor job, Plum. Im in for pretty much everything you mod from here on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”