dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

LlamaFluff
has his eyes
shut!

Deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Thursday the 15th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

By my standards lying about vla to avoid contributing is passible with a force replace.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

farside22 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:@Farside
The only problem with going through with a notepad is that I'll be called out for IIoA and it will all go to dirt. The fatal flaw with my playstyle is my inability to explain why I think A certain way. Which really isn't good for Mafia but I try. I point out the the basis of my reasons by showing where I got them and can't really explain why I think its scummy.
Just do the write up and stop making excuses. Your excuses don't matter to me. I just want to see if you can write something on and put a basis on who, what and why.
Your wish is my command. I shall do it.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:By my standards lying about vla to avoid contributing is passible with a force replace.
that is up to a mod and doesn't have anything to do with a player in the game who may believe that the V/LA is a lie when they read a player is posting elsewhere.
I don't see how that makes VV scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Heres the promised post. I ISO'd Dramonic and this is what I got. Then Seacore. Meaning, both my votes.

ISO#0
First post of the game. He votes Ani, putting him at L-2 in his first post! This is the bandwagonning I was talking about. And, to make it look bigger he adds needless fluff.
Very scummy.

ISO#2
LLama asks Dramonic if he is OK with an Ani lynch. Dramonic replies, "Absolutely". I extremly dislike it because Dram only voted Ani by Randomly Bandwagonning Without reason and put Ani at L-2.
Very scummy

ISO#3
By now i've voted and caused quite a bit of chaos. He unvotes. He was V/LA most of the game so far and the lurking yet modding really doesn't bug me at all. I understood that and do not hold it against him.
Null

ISO#8
Posts a big content post. Calls me out for IIoA which , I guess reluctantly, my post was.
Townie read.

The rest is just a bunch of small posts that are defenses against him saying, "Don't mind being the Hammer" I dislike it a lot but I think he had reasons, but they were vague.
Slight scum

In the beginning he did a lot of scummy stuff and since then he seems to improved. I changed my vote to Seacore once I realized Dram was improving. I think he should of replaced when he realized he wasn't going to be able to post very much. Then Seacore replaced in. I will show why my vote is on him.

First two post,
Needless fluff before PM I disliked it but ignored it.
Nulllllllllll

Third post,
He basically puts down a few reads on some people and suddenly decides he wants to vote me. he posts three reasons, 1) I did a bunch of stuff already mentioned[I thought these we his reasons?] 2) Hes not helping us [Well I reluctantly agree with that but still it isn't very solid] 3) He believes he'll get Information off my lynch?[Because...? Seriously, what Info will you gain by lynching me? You'll learn that I didn't lie about my claim or that I'm town or scum? We already sorta figured that out.]
He says he resists voting for me and wants a claim before I get hammered.
scum tell

I agreed I should claim becuase it looked pretty hopeless and I thought once I was at l-1 someone
would
hammer.

Next few posts,
Very small fluffy posts.
scum tell.

ISO#8
Says I'm gonna flip scum, asks for a claim.
Null, slight scum.

ISO#9
This is how I basically intrepreted this post,
"Day one is usually a shot in the dark, Dram is not scum because he is lurking, Robo fake claimed, Vote robo."
Day one does not have to be a shot in the dark and can very well be informed. Day One is what you make it, And you are making it a very fast and uninformed lynch. The dram thing I already explained. Says I fake claimed Vanilla, Liable but wrong. Little too opurtunistic.

Next few posts just fluff.

ISO#13
Says I'm scum because this is hard to understand. I think that this game i hard to understand, he says it right in his post that someone has a wierd win condition involving colors. The next thing he says was needless, he says that either I am scum, third party, or lying about my claim meaning Scum or third party. This is enitrely needless and irritating. If I fake claimed then no duh I'm scum or third party. You make no attempt wether to figure out wether I did fake claim or not. You immediatly assume that I Fake claimed. what are your reasons for saying I fake claimed?

ISO#14
States why everyone is complaining about him riding off other suspicions. What he says is, Other people got there first. He has mentioned his opinions, he has not. He hasn't stated
good valid
reasons why I am scum. Says we have struck scum.

So what I get out of this guy is that he thinks I'm scum because of what everyone else said. Absolute Genious reasons[/sarcasm]

I think my vote is well placed.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 am

Post by dramonic »

farside22 wrote:
dramonic wrote:By my standards lying about vla to avoid contributing is passible with a force replace.
that is up to a mod and doesn't have anything to do with a player in the game who may believe that the V/LA is a lie when they read a player is posting elsewhere.
Implies I wouldnt do it, implies VV's accusation is hogwash
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Implies I wouldnt do it, implies VV's accusation is hogwash
and he knows this how? The physic network?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Hmm...better post by Robo, mostly just repeating what others have said, though. And I think being deliberately obtuse about his suspect claim. I'd still like an answer to this:
ElectricBadger wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:*I think its because I have absolutely no idea where to start. In the beginning of the thread I felt really lost because it was hard to understand what I should be doing.
Robocopter87 wrote:I understood my position [in another game] and what I was supposed to do. This is a little more difficult.
I'm confused by this in the wake of your vanilla claim. Why wouldn't you know what you're supposed to be doing?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I really don't know what I'm looking for. I understand there is some form of scum and how to scumhunt but what can I consider scummy other than the usualy scumtells, because this is a theme game speculation will take place and I don't know how to go about this speculation.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

^^^^Answer to badger.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Hmm...better post by Robo, mostly just repeating what others have said, though.
And I think being deliberately obtuse about his suspect claim
. I'd still like an answer to this:
Seriously? You have got to be joking with that statement. How do you get that he is being obtuse?
And don't get me started about players repeating what others said when Seacore said his vote was on Robo for what others said. Why are you not giving him grief on it?

@dramonic: Your not making sense to me in the least. What is your views on Seacore right now?

Mod: prod Clank (aka morph)
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I think that EB means that I'm not acting like I act in most of my games. But I want to know if EB meant that in a good or bad way.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore Stalk done. Links here:
Towngame1
Towngame2
Towngame3

Feeling a little bit better about Seacore. I stalked his games, he has never been scum in a finished game but he is somewhat consistent with his town-game. The main post that makes me feel better about his robo-hounding is ISO 16 of Towngame2. I also get the same feel here, and in the games mentioned. Still, I do not discount the possibility of him being scum, since meta is my appetizer. Breaded vote analysis with cream of NK theorizing are my main course. We'll see as the game moves along.

Now then, moving on: I smell a deadline lynch between dram and/or robo. That's what happened to my other game, at least, with 3 VIs who did nothing but do VI scummy play which, unfortunately, is not outrageously scummy enough to mobilize town at D1 hence the deadline lynch. And I would hate to stay in D1 for long periods of time. I need my main course. D:<
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:Seriously? You have got to be joking with that statement. How do you get that he is being obtuse?
Robocopter87 wrote:You make no attempt wether to figure out wether I did fake claim or not. You immediatly assume that I Fake claimed. what are your reasons for saying I fake claimed?
That, addressed to Seacore but relating to the same contradiction I asked him about, with specific quotes, which he was ignoring at the time.
farside22 wrote:And don't get me started about players repeating what others said when Seacore said his vote was on Robo for what others said. Why are you not giving him grief on it?
I considered it basically a null-tell in both cases. I've also repeated several cases, even just this game.

Perhaps "His post is better than previous ones but doesn't introduce any sort of new evidence, insight, revelation or even train of thought that would make him read townie-who-was-trying-but-not-posting-well" would have been a better line. Basically I'm not seeing scum tells at the moment, but I don't see any sudden towniness that explains the dissolution of his wagon, either.
Robocopter87 wrote:what can I consider scummy other than the usualy scumtells, because this is a theme game speculation will take place and I don't know how to go about this speculation.
There may be other tells based on game mechanics, sure, and I get why you aren't posting those. But you weren't looking for any of the usual ones, either, so that explanation doesn't really sit well with me.
Robocopter87 wrote:I think that EB means that I'm not acting like I act in most of my games. But I want to know if EB meant that in a good or bad way.
I'm in another ongoing game with you and moderating another. I will not bring up or discuss your meta, sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm pretty much calling dramonic/Seacore/ EB scum team.

GG someone wake me later.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:08 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@robo - What are your views on lynching VT claims?
@farside - Do you think robo is town or just less scum?
@dram - What are your opinions on robo?
@TM - What are your current reads? And what happened to that iso?

Im just about ready to put my vote back down at this point pending a few answers to above questions. This game is proving a hassle to get a good handle on, almost seems all the pairings I see are acting like they dont know that are really scum together.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote: @farside - Do you think robo is town or just less scum?
I will take VI for 100 Alex!

In all seriousness is last post was something I was looking for and something he wrote just felt right. Add to that I don't like a few people that voted on his and I smell opportunist scum's a mile away.
Hence why I would vote for Secore too if I had 2 votes.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Vi »

farside22 339 wrote:I'm pretty much calling dramonic/Seacore/ EB scum team.

GG someone wake me later.
*image spam that suggests approval*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Quality.

I like facts better than buddying to push my case, though, so:
Vi wrote:EBWOP:
Vi 320 wrote:I started getting the impression that the cop was leaning more toward VIdom.
So I did.
*So I moved on.

To answer your reflexive objection I didn't explicitly mention that I was starting to have misgivings about Robocop at the time. DWI.
No, you didn't say so. Which of course is going to stand out, since I specifically asked you about it. Which would be bad enough, pre-emptive self-excusing aside, but you actually said the
opposite
:
Vi wrote:1) I'm dropping my pressure to see if any of the other lusers who are saying "oh he has enough pressure" are going to step up.
2) There are no good reasons not to suspect Robocopter except that I dislike the timing of your vote and L-Fluff's vote (whose vote was the one I called out as following public opinion).
And I still find 'timing of my vote' to be a rather ironic case, as you were equally suspicious when I wasn't voting for Robo:
Vi wrote:Why not vote Robocopter?
Unvote Robo, Vote Vi
so I can brag in the post game about nailing scum D1.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Would you like to quote all of what I said?
Vi #25 wrote:1) I'm dropping my pressure to see if any of the other lusers who are saying "oh he has enough pressure" are going to step up.
2) There are no good reasons not to suspect Robocopter except that I dislike the timing of your vote and L-Fluff's vote (whose vote was the one I called out as following public opinion).
The formal-sounding case
[ElectricBadger presented]
sounds like something scum would post to keep their bases covered (as you're attempting to demonstrate now) - the people voting Robocop before you have already brought out all of those points, albeit not with the melodious nuances of your posting style.
...which would suggest that at the very least I expected scum to be hopping onto the wagon, which in turn suggests that it's less likely to be a wagon on scum.

Not coincidentally, that same post deals with my other issue with you--
Vi #23 wrote:E-Badger, has it occurred to you that Townies could have information that scum don't? and what that implies about your constant fishing about for what people are trying to hide?~
And that whole attack on ani at the beginning based on that information I have? Right, that's me making stuff up out of whole cloth :roll:

Your attack on Robocop based on him "not knowing his place in this game" and equating that to him lying about his role is still bad. I'm curious as to what you think of Robocop right now though.
E-Badger 343 wrote:Quality.

As for buddying, I've already expressed approval of dramonic and Seacore lynching a while ago. You're not a bad third choice given the Town reads I have lying around.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Badger wrote:Elli, did you realize you were switching your vote off a claimed VT at L-1?
Yes I do. Is there a problem?
Robo 329(big post)confirms town read on him.
Vas is also def town too now.
Vas wrote:Still, I do not discount the possibility of him being scum, since meta is my appetizer. Breaded vote analysis with cream of NK theorizing are my main course. We'll see as the game moves along.

^^^This is totally awesome btw.
Seacore wrote: Dramonic is not obvscum, he always looks like this. I've seen him flake out on a game while signing up for a new one and flaking out on that. He was town in both.
Links plz?

TOWN: Elli, Vi, Ani, Farside, Llama, Vas, Robo
?town: Dram, Seacore (Points on him noted, lessening my prior town read to having him being stuck in questionmarkland)
Whos' left?: Mae, Badger

So yeah, still leaning town on Dram. Out of dram/seacore/badger trio my first choice to off would be badger. Vas should go run one of his awesome meta things on him.
Vote stays on Mae though, me thinks someone is lurking: http://www.msutils.net/search.php?poste ... h_forum=-1
FLASH OF GREEN
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You forgot about TM Elli
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Llama wrote: @robo - What are your views on lynching VT claims?
I have thought about this before. I think that claiming really sucks.

Why?

Because when you are a powerole people usually back off and make discussion on wether or not you fake claimed. Meaning, you get a chance to survive.

If you are Mafia, then you obviously can fakeclaim, usually as I will mention below, they fake claim vanilla or a powerole which then that puts them at option number one.

If you are a regular vanilla Townie(Like Me) then when you claim then there is a chance you are Mafia. Most of the Town has already decided you are scummy which is why the VT claimed in the first place. So basically you are already gonna be lynched. So most people got no chance claiming VT. Majority of most games are just regular Vt's so I dislike the odds of surviving a VT claim. Also, most people aren't lying when they claim VT. like me..

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Seacore: neutral leaning tow
Robo: If VV didn't reek so I'd vote him. alternatively i'll hammer if the occasion presents itself.
I'm a hoot
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Glad you're glad that you want to kill a claimed VT. Which I am, a VT. So please, don't waste your or my or anyone elses time by lynching me. Lets try hammering scum instead of hammering Vt's. Can we do that? Or is that too hard?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”