iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:11 am

Post by iLord »

Dram, you didn't answer my question: What'd you do last night?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

Post by dramonic »

I didn't, I equipped forensics since my occult book has become kinda obsolete with the forced graverobbing.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:45 am

Post by iLord »

What did you do N0 and N1?
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 am

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:Eh, perhaps, but my guess is that Plum intends to continue her lurking as she's done all game.

Basically iLord, I think the scum are too scared to post in this thread because at this point it's a losing cause for them. We have them wrapped up so tight it's not even worth them putting an effort in.

In fact, scums, just claim now so we can take care of you quickly and don't need to bother dragging this out any longer than necessary. :D
So we should lynch the lurkers?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@rewq - Not as cut and dry as that, but I think as the game has gone on and town has continued to dominate it is becoming increasingly obvious that the scum are becoming meek. I'm not really seeing much fight from them to control the game since iLord and I are basicaly given the run of the game at this point. Right now we have people who are either confirmed or near confirmed scum, so they should be our top lynch choices, but if we came to a loss for those targets (which I don't think is that likely as the game goes on) thinking about lynching the lurkers isn't really a BAD idea.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:06 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I rezzed iLord, and I heard Noise. IF YOU TARGETTED ME LAST NIGHT WITH A WARD, SAY NOW.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 am

Post by iLord »

I'm thinking ani was probably stalked. Regardless, we should be able to stop the kill with the graverob tonight. We get a lynch and three blocks, and there should be only two murderer's left.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

iLord wrote:I'm thinking ani was probably stalked. Regardless, we should be able to stop the kill with the graverob tonight. We get a lynch and three blocks, and there should be only two murderer's left.
I still want to know what happened to me several nights ago when I heard Noise as well.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

equipped rez kit and books
I'm full equipped :D
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:Oh yeah, farside needs to claim all night actions immediately, methinks.
Mind if I catch up first? Instead of holding the mod up too much waiting on me I used the commune and just picked DGB figuring if anyone was more insane then me it would be her.

By the way she was not.
I have a lot of reading to do. I hope to have something by Tuesday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:39 am

Post by iLord »

ani wrote:I still want to know what happened to me several nights ago when I heard Noise as well.
Wait, this isn't on Kunk's chart. When did you here noise?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 am

Post by dramonic »

animorpherv1 wrote:heard noise. Had to select an Insanity, so I chose Aversion and VPBaltar.
I'm a hoot
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 am

Post by iLord »

farside wrote:Mind if I catch up first? Instead of holding the mod up too much waiting on me I used the commune and just picked DGB figuring if anyone was more insane then me it would be her.
Unfortunately, no. I'm going to have to ask you to claim right now, before you read.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 am

Post by dramonic »

march 6th, so... day 2?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:41 am

Post by dramonic »

nope, day 3
I'm a hoot
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 am

Post by iLord »

Ani, you got investigated by rewq Night 2. That'd explain the noise then.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

iLord wrote:Ani, you got investigated by rewq Night 2. That'd explain the noise then.
Wow, I'm stupid..

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:Mind if I catch up first? Instead of holding the mod up too much waiting on me I used the commune and just picked DGB figuring if anyone was more insane then me it would be her.
Unfortunately, no. I'm going to have to ask you to claim right now, before you read.
Didn't chao claim all his actions? Is there a reason you want more then just my night 3 action?
I have a right to ask since I haven't read so far. I did note that chao mentioned taking the taboo for launder.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside, I agree with iLord, claim now please. It's absolutely necessary. Please document your actions from every single night.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

farside22 wrote:
iLord wrote:
Didn't chao claim all his actions? Is there a reason you want more then just my night 3 action?
I have a right to ask since I haven't read so far. I did note that chao mentioned taking the taboo for launder.
Your slot is under suspicion. This will either clear you or damn you and the more you stall, the worse it looks. Claim in your next post.
YOUR AD HERE

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 am

Post by iLord »

VP wrote:Your slot is under suspicion. This will either clear you or damn you and the more you stall, the worse it looks. Claim in your next post.
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to be doing this (especially since farside was nice enough to replace into a 92 page game), but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do :(. It doesn't look good at all that farside stalled.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
VP wrote:Your slot is under suspicion. This will either clear you or damn you and the more you stall, the worse it looks. Claim in your next post.
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to be doing this (especially since farside was nice enough to replace into a 92 page game), but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do :(. It doesn't look good at all that farside stalled.
Then lynch me. I refuse to be baited without knowing all the facts.
Either give me a case, reason or tell me why the person I replaced is under suspicion. Or wait till I read.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, you're scum. Sorry you replaced into that slot farside, but that's how it goes. You have absolutely no reason to hide your night actions other than not wanting to contradict your predecessor's story.

I gave you a legitimate reason why you need to claim them. The person you replaced is under suspicion because of PoE with night actions and vote counts. It's legit. This is your last chance to claim and quit stalling.

And I agree with iLord that it's unfortunate because you're a great player for replacing into such a large game, but it's what needs to be done.
YOUR AD HERE

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, you're scum. Sorry you replaced into that slot farside, but that's how it goes. You have absolutely no reason to hide your night actions other than not wanting to contradict your predecessor's story.

I gave you a legitimate reason why you need to claim them. The person you replaced is under suspicion because of PoE with night actions and vote counts. It's legit. This is your last chance to claim and quit stalling.

And I agree with iLord that it's unfortunate because you're a great player for replacing into such a large game, but it's what needs to be done.
Then lynch me. I'm not a mind reader. I looked at him in iso and apparently he claimed already N1, N2 and on N3 he searched the Occult books. So what are you looking for from me?
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 am

Post by iLord »

We have too many people to lynch and not enough lynches. Would we rather lynch Murderer today or Cultist?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”