farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 381 wrote:Vi: I expect better from you then I'm going with the consensus vote EB drivel.
:?:
I don't recall naming you specifically, though you DID mention that you would be fine with lynching him Today.
Or is there something more special about dramonic that I'm overlooking?

Further, what is your take on this Llama vs. TonyMontana gambit?
It's a consensus comment I had issue with.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:
llama wrote:One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking. The only real case you have persued is RC, which you dropped due to a sudden VI read, which I dont know where it came from.
This sounds familiar about exactly what I said to you.
here
No... thats you saying im going for weak players. Im saying you are going after lurkers over scummy.
Where? Quotes? Proof?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote: Oh hey farside also tried to deflect from ElectricBadger in 218 as well as 381. Suddenly I'm really liking this Badger lynch.

I am awesome like my avatar because I called Robocopter-VI before it became cool. See farside 250.
I totally should have thrown in my post 240 in my rebuttal to ElectricBadger's vote, because at the time I made that post nobody had unvoted Robocopter except me.

I have no idea why dramonic called me Town "based on Mafia 100". I would like for Dran-o Mick to run that one by me again.

farside 306 talks about opportunistic votes on Robocopter but doesn't bother mentioning who could have made them. Later on she mentions Seacore, but I would be surprised if that's the only one she thought of.

Vi how is this a deflect from EB? or this?

As for 306 306 I know I felt secore. Right now it's 11:30 pm So I don't remember who else I was thinking as oppotunist.

I don't like people saying I"m going with the consensus. I consider it scummy or lazy town. Since I don't see you as lazy in general it comes off as lazy. You keep flipping back and forth more with less and less reason. I don't know where your getting EB as scum from where I said I see connection between players with EB in 2 post (seacore and dramo) Which no one said boo about but EB.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Confirming prod.

Two nights of drinking, with most time in between spent regretting. I promise these kinds of weekends are infrequent for me. I've at least sworn off alcohol for a while :p

I'll be back after work.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 403 wrote:
Vi wrote: Oh hey farside also tried to deflect from ElectricBadger in 218 as well as 381. Suddenly I'm really liking this Badger lynch.

I am awesome like my avatar because I called Robocopter-VI before it became cool. See farside 250.
I totally should have thrown in my post 240 in my rebuttal to ElectricBadger's vote, because at the time I made that post nobody had unvoted Robocopter except me.

I have no idea why dramonic called me Town "based on Mafia 100". I would like for Dran-o Mick to run that one by me again.

farside 306 talks about opportunistic votes on Robocopter but doesn't bother mentioning who could have made them. Later on she mentions Seacore, but I would be surprised if that's the only one she thought of.
Vi how is this a deflect from EB? or this?
You've tried to move attention, etc. away from the Badger specifically when I've brought him up. Further, while you named ElectricBadger as part of a hyposcum team Today, you're sure hesitant to vote that way.
farside 403 wrote:As for 306 306 I know I felt secore. Right now it's 11:30 pm So I don't remember who else I was thinking as oppotunist.
:roll:
farside 403 wrote:I don't like people saying I"m going with the consensus. I consider it scummy or lazy town. Since I don't see you as lazy in general it comes off as lazy. You keep flipping back and forth more with less and less reason. I don't know where your getting EB as scum from where I said I see connection between players with EB in 2 post (seacore and dramo) Which no one said boo about but EB.
Nobody said you were going with the consensus. I invited you to do so for the sake of getting a lynch. We DO need a consensus of some kind.

As for "flipping more and more with less and less reasoning", I find that surprising considering you've been following
me
on Robocopter and dramonic (and even unvoted Robocop for reasons that I gave before you even voted him).
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 am

Post by dramonic »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Me from Family Guy Large wrote:Well my theory on claims is "The closer it is to deadline, the higher the chance that a vanilla town claim is a true claim"

This is true given that
- Town is assured to not hit power
- There is no way a vanilla claim will derail a wagon
- Scum knows a vanilla has a lower chance of saving them so wont claim it
- Town wont fakeclaim
- Vanilla claims get lynched
and in comes the wifom
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside 403 wrote:t;]I don't like people saying I"m going with the consensus. I consider it scummy or lazy town. Since I don't see you as lazy in general it comes off as lazy. You keep flipping back and forth more with less and less reason. I don't know where your getting EB as scum from where I said I see connection between players with EB in 2 post (seacore and dramo) Which no one said boo about but EB.
Nobody said you were going with the consensus. I invited you to do so for the sake of getting a lynch. We DO need a consensus of some kind.

As for "flipping more and more with less and less reasoning", I find that surprising considering you've been following
me
on Robocopter and dramonic (and even unvoted Robocop for reasons that I gave before you even voted him).
I voted for those people for my own reason. Or are you saying my reasons for voting on them are the same as yours? Because I would dispute the later.
Robo was based on the meta that VV provided which I got the sense reading his town games he was not measuring up. As for dramo it is for the connection I stated to EB.
All my votes come with a reason. Not a follow the bw vote.
You also seemed to agree with me on my 3 scum person team. Did that change again?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 407 wrote:
Vi wrote:
farside 403 wrote:t;]I don't like people saying I"m going with the consensus. I consider it scummy or lazy town. Since I don't see you as lazy in general it comes off as lazy. You keep flipping back and forth more with less and less reason. I don't know where your getting EB as scum from where I said I see connection between players with EB in 2 post (seacore and dramo) Which no one said boo about but EB.

me
I voted for those people for my own reason. Or are you saying my reasons for voting on them are the same as yours? Because I would dispute the later.
Robo was based on the meta that VV provided which I got the sense reading his town games he was not measuring up.
...which I brought up earlier, albeit not with VV's meta examples...
farside 407 wrote:As for dramo it is for the connection I stated to EB.
...yet you don't want to vote E-Badger...
farside 407 wrote:All my votes come with a reason. Not a follow the bw vote.
...and you have a reason to vote E-Badger...
farside 407 wrote:You also seemed to agree with me on my 3 scum person team. Did that change again?
Absolutely!

But surely people attacking you isn't the only thing going on ITT. What do you think of all the things that don't directly threaten you?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
dramonic!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
dramonic!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Vi!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
TonyMontana!

dramonic
and
Maemuki
have their eyes
shut!

Deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Thursday the 15th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Sorry guys, rather busy. Plus my other game is eating up the short free time I have.

Promise to catch up. I think I might have a scum read cooking up. But no promises, it's ongoing and me stating this is how I will measure it up. Yeah, that's right you. I'm watching.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

But surely people attacking you isn't the only thing going on ITT. What do you think of all the things that don't directly threaten you?
Things that bother farside:
1) Llama stating the following untrue comments:
One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking.
None of this is true as I have be proding and question almost everyone in this game and voted for drama for the following nothing do to with lurking
Then states I think mae is scummy for lurking which I never said either.
When people try to make up things that aren't true I wonder how anyone can sit there and call them town.

I also wonder Vi with your sudden change at saying this to saying you changed your mind now based on what exactly?
What swayed you? What was said that changed your view?

As for EB if I'm wrong about Seacore (as you seem to imply) and Dramo (as you again imply) Then I need to see for myself if he's scum for things that are just connections from others.

As for EB

He states the following
ElectricBadger wrote:Hmm...better post by Robo, mostly just repeating what others have said, though. And I think being deliberately obtuse about his suspect claim. I'd still like an answer to this:
ElectricBadger wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:*I think its because I have absolutely no idea where to start. In the beginning of the thread I felt really lost because it was hard to understand what I should be doing.
Robocopter87 wrote:I understood my position [in another game] and what I was supposed to do. This is a little more difficult.
I'm confused by this in the wake of your vanilla claim. Why wouldn't you know what you're supposed to be doing?
however he says this

Which doesn't (1) Answer my question on how RC was being obtuse with his scum list and (2) calls something null when it refers to Seacore.
With is vote on dramo just for lurking and after some pressure from Vi and Llama he switches his vote to Robo.
The only votes EB had been serious about was Dramo.
His latest vote on Vi is not fleshed out and seems to be blaming her for coaxing him onto a Robo vote (huh?)

I still see a secore/EB connection. I still don't see Llama town. His play is reminding me more and more of myko from Teleport Mafia Where he throws stuff that just isn't true to see what sticks without actual facts.
EB has done anything solid. He voted dramo for lurking and stuck with it. He voted Robo after some pressure and stuck with it for little reasoning. Then went to Vi almost blaming her for his own bad play.

unvote:
vote: Electric Badger

Fos: Llamafluff
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Vi I believe is voting EB as of this
Fixed! One of these days I'll get a VC right. ~Mod.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Wagon on me ftw. No time to catch up atm, will post tonight or tomorrow.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 am

Post by TonyMontana »

LlamaFluff wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Announcing wearyness of a quick-hammer at L-1 on day 1 is not pro-town. It's trying to look pro-town, which is scummy in itself.

The wagon sure broke down quickly after the VT claim. I think I'll keep seeing robo for now, as I don't have a better vote ATM.
I'll check out seacore later, tho, so far he hasn't really redeemed his predecessor in my eyes.
Stuff like this mostly.

Justifies voting dram for his wanting to hammer robo, who he still wants lynched but is giving himself a way to get off the wagon. All while showing the want for a third wagon on seacore.

Just looks like trying to keep every possible option for a wagon open for himself here.
Where did you read dram in that?

My first line was aimed at seacore.

And why would I need a way off a wagon that everyone basically jumped out of . No, sir, I'm still sticking to robo for the time being. Mostly cause I've seen nothing to convince me he's not still a good lynch.

Don't see what you try to accomplish by this weak sauce character assassination attempt, really
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

TonyMontana wrote:Where did you read dram in that?

My first line was aimed at seacore.
Dram saying "I want to hammer" was a big reasonfor that thought. I guess my original point applies but this time its just about a different person. Also bringing up seacore later.
And why would I need a way off a wagon that everyone basically jumped out of . No, sir, I'm still sticking to robo for the time being. Mostly cause I've seen nothing to convince me he's not still a good lynch.
Well you should have a reason if you are getting off it. I already laid out why im confident that he is town, do you disagree with my reasoning there or do you just think it would never work? Also he really is town, the VT claim, no shameless wagoning, the change in style. All super strong town tells that close to a lynch.
Don't see what you try to accomplish by this weak sauce character assassination attempt, really
Get you lynched mainly. That post of yours gave me no idea about what is going on with you. You criticize the falling apart of the RC wagon, but at the same time allude to moving your vote, to people who were trying to get RC lynched.

I dont understand how you can justify the fact that RC is still scum, but at the same time say sea who was trying to get him lynched after the VT claim is scum unless you for whatever reason think it was hardcore bussing.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I'm keeping reasons for anitown to myself for now Vi.
SEACORE, What are the points against badger and why is he the best lynch? WITHOUT going back to read Vi and whoever else's posts if you can.
FLASH OF GREEN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:
llama wrote:One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking. The only real case you have persued is RC, which you dropped due to a sudden VI read, which I dont know where it came from.
This sounds familiar about exactly what I said to you.
here
No... thats you saying im going for weak players. Im saying you are going after lurkers over scummy.
Where? Quotes? Proof?
Oh llama you going to keep dodging my questions here?
I also asked where I stated that Mae was scum?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@farside - Your interest in mae has been almost primarily activity concerned
Mae = lurking, not offering anything sadly is normal but I have to think if it's just one game I was in with her or more. (will get back to this tomorrow)
@Llama: How do you have a town read on Mae who has said very little?
Mae hasn't said anything that I find helpful or informative so I have no town or scum read. Your assumption that I find her scum without me saying I find her scum is noted.
Every time you have been bringing her up, you say she is lurking, and you continutally are challenging town reads on her. I find that when people try and push against town reads it normally is due to a scum read.

For the dram thing, you are right. I saw you as one of the bigger voices in the V/LA thing so thought your initial suspicion of his stemmed more from that then what you were voting for. Doesnt change the fact that I dont think dram is a good lynch though.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:@farside - Your interest in mae has been almost primarily activity concerned
Mae = lurking, not offering anything sadly is normal but I have to think if it's just one game I was in with her or more. (will get back to this tomorrow)
@Llama: How do you have a town read on Mae who has said very little?
Mae hasn't said anything that I find helpful or informative so I have no town or scum read. Your assumption that I find her scum without me saying I find her scum is noted.
Every time you have been bringing her up, you say she is lurking, and you continutally are challenging town reads on her. I find that when people try and push against town reads it normally is due to a scum read.

For the dram thing, you are right. I saw you as one of the bigger voices in the V/LA thing so thought your initial suspicion of his stemmed more from that then what you were voting for. Doesnt change the fact that I dont think dram is a good lynch though.
First of all you said I called her scummy. Where the quote you show there clearly saying null. I don't see how anyone gets a town read off of someone who voted for omni for weak reason talks about RC and is currently not voting anyone. You stated you saw her in another game (no link to that game) and read her the same there. How so? In what way?
As far as I see there isn't much scum hunting, posting, participation or anything that others haven't said. There is one game I can think of that I was in a game with Mae and she was scum who made one post and needed to be replaced so my meta on her is shaky to say the least.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:First of all you said I called her scummy. Where the quote you show there clearly saying null. I don't see how anyone gets a town read off of someone who voted for omni for weak reason talks about RC and is currently not voting anyone. You stated you saw her in another game (no link to that game) and read her the same there. How so? In what way?
this game had her as scum in it. Most of her early game play reads a whole lot different then this one, as there appears to be more of just about everything. While im not saying she is really helpful here, this doesnt match a very recent scum meta of hers. The only concievable difference is it being duel scum in the other game, where some people do play differently.

I also disagree that the vote you pointed out is weak. I commented on pretty much the exact same thing in an attempt to force him into contributing to the game as opposed to simply speculating.
As far as I see there isn't much scum hunting, posting, participation or anything that others haven't said. There is one game I can think of that I was in a game with Mae and she was scum who made one post and needed to be replaced so my meta on her is shaky to say the least.
Im not saying my meta is rock solid, but this feels really different.
Co-host of The USL Show
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

LlamaFluff wrote:Secret - After about page 10 I never translated anything said in French or Portugeese
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#2188083
MAE replaced in page 36, no?
Also I would hardly consider that early anymore...
FLASH OF GREEN
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Seacore »

Unsee EB

I'm going back to Robo. After doing an ISO read, I realise I was wrong on the EB front.

Vote:Robo
He is truly the best lynch for today.

Vas is also a good lynch.

I've done ISO reads on Elli, EB and TM, and I'm liking them all as town.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ellibereth wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Secret - After about page 10 I never translated anything said in French or Portugeese
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#2188083
MAE replaced in page 36, no?
Also I would hardly consider that early anymore...
Yeah I went back and translated some of the bigger ones somewhat recently if for nothing else but to see if gut matched up, which it does. In a 100+ page game I considered page 36 early though, especially given that her first few posts there were catchup ones, and that day one was 49 pages.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Vi »

Seacore 422 wrote:
Unsee EB

I'm going back to Robo. After doing an ISO read, I realise I was wrong on the EB front.

Vote:Robo
He is truly the best lynch for today.

Vas is also a good lynch.

I've done ISO reads on Elli, EB and TM, and I'm liking them all as town.
@everything in this post: Why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”