Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Seacore »

Basically, I like their cases on Robo and they've said nothing since that has triggered me.

Let's see what Robo has done.

He was dodgy, was caught and we all piled on.
Then he claimed VT. Attempted to put up an alternative case (against Dram and I, the two easiest to pick on at the time) using other people's cases and OMGUS.
Then when people jumped off the bandwagon, he dissapeared.

He's scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi 424 wrote:
Seacore 422 wrote:
Unsee EB

I'm going back to Robo.
After doing an ISO read, I realise I was wrong on the EB front.

Vote:Robo
He is truly the best lynch for today.

Vas is also a good lynch.

I've done ISO reads on Elli, EB and TM, and I'm liking them all as town.
@everything in this post: Why?
So that answers for that part of your post...
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Seacore »

Okay, I'm not going to do a wall post with all of their comments so I'll just give some examples.
EB's case on Robo wrote: odd comment on Elli's voting - he admits there's no indication of scum in it, so no reason to say it except to sow general doubt/feel out a potential case; more telling is the bizarre over reaction when questioned about it, which I think is a solid tell.
I like this, It's a good point against robo, and EB's actually doing the opposite of it as well. He's clearing up general doubt. Scum, even scum bussing, wouldn't want to remind everybody that Elli didn't do anything scummy.

TM's ISO 3 reads well. While he's repeating other people's cases a little, he's consistent within it. Raising points that Robo seems to be about creating suspicion and not caring where the punches fall.

Elli jumped off at L-1. I don't think scum would do that, they'd be too paranoid. It's WIFOM, but still.

Vas case to come
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Vi wrote:And that whole attack on ani at the beginning based on that information I have? Right, that's me making stuff up out of whole cloth :roll:
Yup, calling out someone for role fishing is scummy. Gotcha.
Vi wrote:Why not vote Robocopter?
Vi wrote:Also dramonic isn't at L-1 unless I missed a vote someplace. ani, VV, me, and farside, right? Stop making excuses and vote.
Vi wrote:I would like to see him move his vote from VasudeVa, as he's not getting lynched today.
Vi wrote:@FluffoftheLlama: Would you like to vote ElectricBadger?
Vi wrote:while you named ElectricBadger as part of a hyposcum team Today, you're sure hesitant to vote that way.
Why are you so concerned with telling others how to vote?
Vi wrote:Your attack on Robocop based on him "not knowing his place in this game" and equating that to him lying about his role is still bad. I'm curious as to what you think of Robocop right now though.
Well, I see stuff like this:
Robocopter87 wrote:Which I am, a VT. So please, don't waste your or my or anyone elses time by lynching me.
Robocopter87 wrote:I'm telling you, Dram, don't do it. Just don't. Don't kill me.
And I'm not really sure why he's still alive; nothing but heaps of AtE and a borderline threat. I think he's a good lynch.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Dash: TM

Stupid page 15... we are going to need to pick up the pace or im going to have to hardcore lurk at certain times.
Meh...does this ever actually work? The attempt to get TM to post more was good, at least.
farside22 wrote:EB with Seacore which has to do with his reasoning here
Not explaining his reasoning. Finds the repeating of what others say as null.
So you're claiming that townies don't repeat cases?
farside22 wrote:Which doesn't (1) Answer my question on how RC was being obtuse with his scum list and (2) calls something null when it refers to Seacore.
1) RC was being obtuse with the reason his vanilla claim didn't mesh with his earlier protests that he didn't know how to play his role. What's with scum lists?
2) Despite your implication of hypocrisy, I haven't called repeating cases a scum tell on anyone else, either. It's a lack of the most reliable town tell, which isn't thrilling, but that's about all. Vi is scum, I don't think Vi is likely to be scum with Seacore, ergo I'm not too suspicious of him.
Ellibereth wrote:
Unvote, Vote Badger

Llama, how likely did you think it was for Tony to show before Percy after the FAKEDASH move.
Any particular reason for voting me? Something more than 'got a problem with that' would be nice.
Vi wrote:ElectricBadger - in 171 you said the dramonic wagon was "full of fail". Why?
Did you even look at the wagon? Robo, Ani and Vas?
Percy wrote:
Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
dramonic!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
dramonic!
Vi wrote:I am puzzled at how E-Badger didn't bother saying anything about Robocop in his catch-up post 310 in spite of the wagon he was on falling apart. But he decided that a dramonic policy lynch was a good idea (ignoring the claimed Vanilla Townie and apparently-still-scum Robocopter, animorpherv1, TonyMontana, et al) but didn't want to put dramonic at L-1 (which he wouldn't have anyway with his vote). There are a couple of things not adding up here.
Didn't say anything about Robo's wagon falling apart...? Are we reading the same post? Highlights:
ElectricBadger wrote:Okay, that got really weird really fast. Been pondering it for the last day and I'm still not sure what to make of it.
ElectricBadger wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:*I think its because I have absolutely no idea where to start. In the beginning of the thread I felt really lost because it was hard to understand what I should be doing.
Robocopter87 wrote:I understood my position [in another game] and what I was supposed to do. This is a little more difficult.
I'm confused by this in the wake of your vanilla claim. Why wouldn't you know what you're supposed to be doing?
Ellibereth wrote:I see pages. I only skimmed.
On Robo...his last few posts feel honest and my gut leans VI town now. But some other part of me keeps repeating he's obvscum. Yes I know I'm being indecisive as hell, I'll scan his iso later. I trust my gut for now.
Unvote, Vote Mae
for now. Don't remember what she did except for the omnisession.
Elli, did you realize you were switching your vote off a claimed VT at L-1?

...Seacore - why did you push so hard for a claim? Were you expecting to see something?
ElectricBadger wrote:I'm not going to put him at L-1 until we've heard a bit more about the claim/unvoting mess.
...not sure why it would be scummy not to talk about Robo, but almost the entire post was trying to unravel the why's behind the collapse. The lie there was just too glaring not to call you on.

Not sure how you're calling dramonic a policy lynch - unless you don't think he's done anything scummy? I said we'd have to lynch him at some point - either he's scum, or he's the sort of town scum loves to keep around, so I'm pretty sure he'll be there for LYLO if we reach it without lynching him first. That's not really policy, that's logic - I'd rather keep around scum who are active and posting and use our least informed lynches to get rid of scum like dram. However, Vi's rabid attitude towards Dram is currently making that wagon look kind of unappealing as well.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

ElectricBadger wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Dash: TM

Stupid page 15... we are going to need to pick up the pace or im going to have to hardcore lurk at certain times.
Meh...does this ever actually work? The attempt to get TM to post more was good, at least.
I have seen it work, just doesnt usually.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Percy »

"
MAEMUKI
SPURNS MY ADVANCES. TIME TO SEARCH FOR ANOTHER."

Maemuki
has not picked up her prod. She will now be replaced.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

EB wrote: So you're claiming that townies don't repeat cases?
You find Robo scummy for repeating others cases, what is the difference?
EB wrote:1) RC was being obtuse with the reason his vanilla claim didn't mesh with his earlier protests that he didn't know how to play his role. What's with scum lists?
2) Despite your implication of hypocrisy, I haven't called repeating cases a scum tell on anyone else, either. It's a lack of the most reliable town tell, which isn't thrilling, but that's about all. Vi is scum, I don't think Vi is likely to be scum with Seacore, ergo I'm not too suspicious of him.
Ahhh I saw obtuse and suspect claim and I thought you were talking about him not talking about who he was suspicious of.
So you think that him being confused on where to start (as far as claiming VT) doesn't make sense since he says he didn't know what he supposed to do?

Robocopter: Have you ever played a mini theme or a theme game before here at MS?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Percy »

Look everyone, the
REPLACEMENT UNICORN!
And someone's with her!

"I bring you
hp [leaves]
, who rode across my back for many magical leagues to be here. He takes over from
Maemuki
."
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:
EB wrote: So you're claiming that townies don't repeat cases?
You find Robo scummy for repeating others cases, what is the difference?
I've stated a couple times already that I'm NOT suspicious of Robo for it; but I was already suspicious of him and I don't see the sudden 'ZOMG he's a townie' that everyone else seems to see, which is what I was looking for after the collapsed wagon. I just see re-hashed cases and lots of AtE, which people are citing as 'gut' reads that he's town.
farside22 wrote:Ahhh I saw obtuse and suspect claim and I thought you were talking about him not talking about who he was suspicious of.
So you think that him being confused on where to start (as far as claiming VT) doesn't make sense since he says he didn't know what he supposed to do?
Exactly. The colors thing isn't that confusing (don't let scum know your colors, roger) so I don't understand why being a VT is so hard as to paralyze him into inaction. It feels to me more like he has a complex scum role he doesn't get.

VT role is on p. 1 btw, if people don't have it themselves; I suggest looking it over to see if any of it seems that confusing to you.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

brb catching up
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, I got lynched in my other game which took up around 90% of my mafia time. I hopefully have moar time for this game now.

Anyway, I dislike ani's lurkiness now. msutils shows he has been lurky as hell and is ignoring this game. This, too me, looks like he likes that he's off radar and is not posting to not slip especially when we have guys like Vi in this game. If he's town, he'll be posting even if he's being useless(from my previous experience with him anyway). Don't like.

Still like the dram lynch although him moving votes makes me feel a little bit better about him(moving votes has a slight slight town scent). Very little though. But ani's lurkiness just moved him waay up. I hate lurkers and lynch them as both policy lynches and scum. TM is next, btw, moving up in scumminess with every "I'm still here" post.

Really liking the interactions so far, but I'm having trouble on deciding who to trust among you since my town tells are slowly fluctuating due to the said interactions. EB was town, farside was scum and but now it's slowly shifting for both. Be watching.

vote: ani
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

Post by dramonic »

VV, dont misinterpret me, the only reason I'm not on you is because people don't want to lynch you.
If I had a dayvig you'd be dead scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

dramonic wrote:VV, dont misinterpret me, the only reason I'm not on you is because people don't want to lynch you.
If I had a dayvig you'd be dead scum.
Likewise.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

VasudeVa wrote:I hate lurkers and lynch them as both policy lynches and scum. TM is next, btw, moving up in scumminess with every "I'm still here" post.
Vote him with me then, he has a much better chance of being lynched then ani does.
Co-host of The USL Show
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Ellibereth »

THERE IS one BIG point against Robo: http://www.msutils.net/search.php?poste ... h_forum=-1
COME AND PLAY WITH US ROBO!!!
For some reason I want someone to do some Badger meta for me because I'm too lazy. *coughVascough*
Not sure what I think yet about other some of the other stuffs yet. Will post when I get my head cleared up on them.
FLASH OF GREEN
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

The Rules wrote:2b. Each Day will have two-week Deadlines. The Moderator may extend the Deadline by up to a week at the player's request or to accomodate replacements, providing activity has been good.
@mod
- Request replacement
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@mod
- That should be extension due to replacement, not a replacement for me.
Co-host of The USL Show
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
ElecricBadger!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Vi!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
animorpherv1!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
TonyMontana!

dramonic
and
Maemuki
have their eyes
shut!

Deadline for today's lynch has been extended by four days. The deadline is now is
7:00pm (site time) on Monday the 19th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Ellibereth »

LLAMA YOU SCARED ME FOR A SECOND.
And at least Robo and Ani should be due for a prod horn by now, right?
The above Dram-Vas mini-exchange increases my good feelings about both.
Badger read and some other stuff I'm still sorting out with myself...
FLASH OF GREEN
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ellibereth wrote:LLAMA YOU SCARED ME FOR A SECOND.
tricky tricky
Co-host of The USL Show
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Elli - On it if I have time. No promises though, I'm very busy and meta studying takes time. Do not understand why that makes Robo scummy since his last post was Apr 11 and his last post here was Apr 10(or is it because of my effed up time zone?). To me, lurkiness is posting elsewhere while not posting here.

Llama - I don't let people tell me where my vote goes.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Seacore »

VasudeVa wrote:Well, I got lynched in . I
my other game which took up around 90% of my mafia time
hopefully have moar time for this game now.

Anyway,
I dislike ani's lurkiness now. msutils shows he has been lurky as hell and is ignoring this game
This, too me, looks like he likes that he's off radar and is not posting to not slip especially when we have guys like Vi in this game. If he's town, he'll be posting even if he's being useless(from my previous experience with him anyway). Don't like.
Are you kidding me?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sorry people I've been inactive for bout a day or two. It wasn't just this game.

I really don't understand the BIG point on me by Elli. iIt just showed my recent posts.
Farside wrote: Robocopter: Have you ever played a mini theme or a theme game before here at MS?
Not a theme game, no. Thats why I feel its hard to understand and comprehend.
Seacore wrote: I like this, It's a good point against robo, and EB's actually doing the opposite of it as well. He's clearing up general doubt. Scum, even scum bussing, wouldn't want to remind everybody that Elli didn't do anything scummy.
Please stop stealing cases and using them for yourself as a Get-Out-Of-Jail card. You jut copied otherpeople and voted for me.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

VasudeVa wrote:Llama - I don't let people tell me where my vote goes.
Do you honestly think that ani is going to be lynched today?
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Llama - I don't let people tell me where my vote goes.
Do you honestly think that ani is going to be lynched today?
Ani is lurking more then usual. I saw him posting elsewhere and ignoring this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”