Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Chronopie »

Wow, just Wow.

Dram calling Ultros a fakeclaim
and
element fishing.

FoS: Dramonic

Vote Count:

Iecerint: 5
(KDub, Glork, MehPlusRawr, PranaDevil, dramonic, Chronopie)
PranaDevil: 4
(inHimshallibe, Iecerint, bill1148, DarkLightA)
dramonic: 2
(bv310, FC Groningen)
Zodiark13: 1
(Devotress)
Glork: 2
(Zodiark13)
bv310: 1
(wolframnhart)
wolframnhart: 1
(Nautilus)
Chronopie: 1
(WorseExcuse)

Not Voting:

Antifinity
JPSalazar
killa seven

Lynch:

11 votes.

Deadline:

May 2nd - 5:40 PM EST
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Glork wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
If you want my opinion, I'd say it was even slightly scummy.
Explain please.
I'll answer this on inHim's behalf.

You've decided to show off your FF knowledge and have done
approximately
exactly zero scumhunting.
Mostly this. It also has to do with Zodiark ignoring everything but FF.
Zodiark13 wrote:Right now, I'd probably keep my vote on Glork. His attacks on me seem OMGUS to me. To be perfectly honest, I don't have any immediate suspicions, although, it seems like Nautilus is trying to buddy me.
lol

bill is likely Town.
DarkLightA wrote:sure, why not...

Vote: PranaDevil

As good as others.
:facepalm: no thoughts on alignment yet.
Chronopie wrote:Wow, just Wow.

and
element fishing.

This seems bad.

The small Iecerint run we've got going is: Glork, MehPlusRawr, PranaDevil, dramonic, Chronopie

Thinking two scum in that group, and their names aren't Glork or dramonic.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie wrote:Wow, just Wow.

and
element fishing.

For one thing, I'm pointing out the fact that there are more options than the one Iece proposed.
For the other, I'm trying to avoid an accidental quicklynch.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
WorseExcuse
WorseExcuse
Townie
WorseExcuse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by WorseExcuse »

Other half of WorseExcuse reporting in. Catching up due to recent RL stuff; expect post tomorrow.

- PaltryExcuse
This is a hydra between PaltryExcuse and animorpherv1.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Uh, dram, I think JP is claiming that Prana is the one whose thought process isn't linear. Not me.

Ultros would be a really mean fakeclaim. If this isn't a "normal" setup in certain ways, the flavor-based analysis you're intimdating is questionable.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:Uh, dram, I think JP is claiming that Prana is the one whose thought process isn't linear. Not me.
I know. Why're you bringing him into the conversation?
Ultros would be a really mean fakeclaim. If this isn't a "normal" setup in certain ways, the flavor-based analysis you're intimdating is questionable.
Get off your high horse, all I said is that there were more options than those stated. AND you dodged my question.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Your use of "Quite So" implied your post was intended to support JP's, so the content of your post implied a misperception of JP's post.

I see no reason to answer your question.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Hmm.
I believe Yerk.
I also agree with his stuff on Prana's flavor hypocracy.
Unvote, Vote Prana
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, quite so was an answer to "spooky, right?"

=_=

My vote is lightning aligned. If I am voting for a water aligned player, their lynch thresold decrease by 1.
Let's try again. Are you water aligned?
I'm a hoot
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, OK, looks like you simulposted with JP. Fair enough.

Explanation is reasonable.
@ all,
is there a particular reason I shouldn't answer dram's question?
JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

Can there be a total vote count thus far, without the repeating names? I don't want to take the initiative, in case it's against some sort of MafiaScum.net etiquette or something, where only the mod posts vote counts or whatever.

Thanks.
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

Today, he would become a real American hero."- Kise
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, note Glork succeeded to vote you all the while not having his vote count.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

nvm
could've sworn his vote hadnt appeared in the other counts.
I'm a hoot
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Devotress »

wolframnhart wrote:Black goop?

Like an ink attack from a squid? or octopus?
This is pretty much what I was getting at when I asked Glork for flavour. Blinding people is so much of who ultros is, that in Dissidia Final Fantasy he's boiled down to a summon skill that casts ink on the enemy player.
I know Icerint just claimed vanilla, but if he changes his mind I'd really like him to claim the full details of his blind skill. If it's just a vote blocker I doubt it would be a town alligned role.

That said, I'd rather try and hit another scum before Icerint if possible, because frankly, incase he's telling the truth about his death miller role It'd make analysing people's interactions in this game alot easier if we managed to hit another scum before him so we know for sure if Icerint is really scum.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@iecerint

I think that answer should be up to you. Dram stated why he wanted an answer out of you, that he was trying to avoid a quick lynch and the reason why it would be, because a vote from him against you if you are water element it would take 10 votes to lynch you instead of 11. So if you want to answer him by all means do, if you don't, then don't.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Glork »

Devotress wrote:That said, I'd rather try and hit another scum before Icerint if possible, because frankly, incase he's telling the truth about his death miller role It'd make analysing people's interactions in this game alot easier if we managed to hit another scum before him so we know for sure if Icerint is really scum.
Part of me understands where you're coming from, but I am, and always have been, of the opinion that if you think you've found scum, you should want them dead immediately.

Iece reiterated his vanillaness, and yet you seem to be willing to give him another chance to change his story. Do you believe right now that he is vanilla? If he were to say "okay, I have other abilities," would you believe him to be protown?

Seems to me you're trying very hard to allow him to back himself out of a corner.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Also, Iece should answer Dram.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote:Iece reiterated his vanillaness, and yet you seem to be willing to give him another chance to change his story. Do you believe right now that he is vanilla?
I don't believe he is vanilla.
If he were to say "okay, I have other abilities," would you believe him to be protown?
Frankly, the idea of someone who can make someone not have a vote and put us in lylo sooner is very scary and I do want to lynch him, but I'd still rather here the full description of what blind does. It could be something confirmable for all we know.
Seems to me you're trying very hard to allow him to back himself out of a corner.
Lynch someone(zodiark) today and Icerint tomorrow. I'd rather give Icerint a pass for ONE day, because it might save us alot of grief later, we can't keep giving him passes forever though.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

^ If you don't think I'm vanilla, I am lying and you should lynch me. Does not compute.

What information do we have about the element mechanic? Is not detailed on page 1, and I'm too busy watching Glee to look at the Queue post.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Devotress »

Iecerint wrote:^ If you don't think I'm vanilla, I am lying and you should lynch me. Does not compute.
Devotress wrote:Lynch someone(zodiark) today and Icerint tomorrow
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Kdub »

Devotress wrote:That said, I'd rather try and hit another scum before Icerint if possible, because frankly, incase he's telling the truth about his death miller role It'd make analysing people's interactions in this game alot easier if we managed to hit another scum before him so we know for sure if Icerint is really scum.
I thought about this as well. If he is telling the truth, it would be better to save him until after a non-town flip. The problem is, what if he is lying scum and actually has night actions? Should we really give him another night to use them?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Devotress »

Kdub wrote:
I thought about this as well. If he is telling the truth, it would be better to save him until after a non-town flip. The problem is, what if he is lying scum and actually has night actions? Should we really give him another night to use them?
That's a fair enough point.
If his blind does anything other than the vote, he's probably a role blocker I imagine. (makes all actions miss). I personally can suffer a roleblocker to live a day, aslong was he's not still alive once people have started claiming roles and what not.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

The other thing is you are hoping that we lynch a scum today, we could unfortunately lynch a townie and let a scum member live another day (this is assuming that iecerint is 100% scum)
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Glork »

Okay, the point I'm trying to get at is this.

If you think he is scum, it shouldn't matter when we lynch him.
If you don't think he is scum, then you shouldn't want him dead at any point.

There are NO grounds for "let's wait a day" or "let's wait until a scum flips" or anything like that. If you are confident enough to want to lynch him on D2 or D3 or whatever, then you should be confident enough to want him lynched NOW.

Devotress wrote:Frankly, the idea of someone who can make someone not have a vote and put us in lylo sooner is very scary and I do want to lynch him, but I'd still rather here the full description of what blind does. It could be something confirmable for all we know..
That doesn't answer my question.

Do you believe Iece is protown?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Devotress »

Yah I know. That's why I'm putting a timeframe on this, I'm just requesting people keep him alive for one more day and we try to hit a different scum once, and i'll be willing to lynch him tomorrow (barring unforseen circumstances). I know we can't just keep him alive forever untill we hit scum, but I don't think he'd do too much damage in one night alive, ultros isn't going to have an extra nightkill or anything like that. (if anything ultros' buddy typhoon would have that).

I believe Icerint is ultros. The point of a false death miller claim would be to keep people form making connections based on his death, but you'd have to truthfully claim your rolename for that to work.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”