Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:um... i rezzed iLord last night....
I have 1 insanity, twitchy.
I heard noise last night.
I will do anything to help the town if you tell me what to do as a consensus
I am not a murderer, do not spread such lies about me.
You are more likely to be scum in iso in comparison to me, so you should really get off my case and worry more about your own.
He said you are ACTING like a murderer. You haven't really brougt up a case that doesn't involve you saying your not a murderer. Also, when you find someone suspicious,explain WHY - with specific examples.
ok, how about this, you are very suspicious along with ellibereth due to earlier posts in which ellibereth was talking of a shooter and shootee list in which you were listed seperately. i would be suspicious of anyone on a particular side of that list as i feel like ellibereth is giving away scum if cultist, and you could easily be cult with him. that, along with the fact that the way he was speaking to you was almost like that of an instructive teammate looking after one of its young ones, has me very suspicious of you. I also feel like since you and ellibereth both claimed that you stalked early on it is an excuse for gaining insanities as being cult because both of you needed a way to explain what you did earlier on and this was an easy way out for you because cultists can't stalk. i would love for the town to make you all stalk and kill each other under threat of lynch.

we should do that

forced stalking and killing would find cultists, given that the investigator hasn't killed before. we could do this if we could get rid of all the murderers first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Pages 21 - page 31

DGB post 501 Please explain then how Dramo heard a noise if you think this is a lie.
Elli post 558 actually had promise too bad 3 people already were thinking about being a murder. Gives food for thought.
Elli post 576 Why did you suggest players to stalk others when you can't do it yourself (at least I don't think you can stalk twice in a row?)
Dgb post 578 So not town
VP post 676 you stated you didn't believe Chaco warded Dramo (even though dramo heard a noise) What do you believe that Chaco did to Dramo then?
vp wrote:It's the scummiest plan I've heard in this game. Allowing six cult members plus however many people want to go murderer dictate a large list of likely Investigators to die on night 1 is an idea that would only come from scum.
How do you come up with this as your reason for pooping Elli's idea? Why do you assume that all the scum will be picked in this case to do the shooting?
vp wrote:And why is that? It's not even close to fundamentally the same plan. His had the chance of working, yours is almost guaranteed to result in a town loss.
What was the difference between Adel's plan and Elli's?

Interesting point here and more fasinating to boot considering that the player Elli targeted was a cultist
EK wrote:If Elli is telling the truth about stalking, he wants to win as a murderer. Players who want to win with the town would NOT have chosen stalk last night. They just wouldn't have.

If Elli is lying about stalk, he is cult. I can totally see the motivation for a cult player to "prove" they're not cult by pretending to stalk. Then suggest a plan where they can convince the town to vig themselves.
DGBpost 771 why did you vote for Nico in this post?

Mod: If you stalk someone n0 can you stalk someone else N1? Would that option be avialible?
I assume no but didn't see it as a question asked and answered.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by rewq455 »

[quote="Furcolow]
I also feel like since you and ellibereth both claimed that you stalked early on it is an excuse for gaining insanities as being cult because both of you needed a way to explain what you did earlier on and this was an easy way out for you because cultists can't stalk. i would love for the town to make you all stalk and kill each other under threat of lynch.

we should do that

forced stalking and killing would find cultists, given that the investigator hasn't killed before. we could do this if we could get rid of all the murderers first.[/quote]

Forgive me if I am wrong, but there is no way for a cultist to get an insanity night 0. (unless they launder of course). Ani has been proven to be non-cultist in the following post.
animorpherv1 wrote:
vote:animorpherv1
In this post he would have lynched him self if he didn't have the insanity.

Ellibereth tried to murder night 1, so he must have stalked night 0. And he had 2 insanities day 2, so he must have gotten 1 night 0 and 1 night 1, making him confirmed non-cultist.

Also, cross-murdering would not work because we may have one of the last 2 murderers killed, giving the last murderer his win condition.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by rewq455 »

my bad. messed up the quotes.
Furcolow wrote:
I also feel like since you and ellibereth both claimed that you stalked early on it is an excuse for gaining insanities as being cult because both of you needed a way to explain what you did earlier on and this was an easy way out for you because cultists can't stalk. i would love for the town to make you all stalk and kill each other under threat of lynch.

we should do that

forced stalking and killing would find cultists, given that the investigator hasn't killed before. we could do this if we could get rid of all the murderers first.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but there is no way for a cultist to get an insanity night 0. (unless they launder of course). Ani has been proven to be non-cultist in the following post.

animorpherv1 wrote:

vote:animorpherv1

In this post he would have lynched him self if he didn't have the insanity.

Ellibereth tried to murder night 1, so he must have stalked night 0. And he had 2 insanities day 2, so he must have gotten 1 night 0 and 1 night 1, making him confirmed non-cultist.

Also, cross-murdering would not work because we may have one of the last 2 murderers killed, giving the last murderer his win condition.

Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

Plum - 4 (semioldguy, DrippingGoofball, rewq455, farside22)

Ellibereth - 1 (Furcolow)

Not Voting
- 8 (animorpherv1, dramonic, Ellibereth, iLord, kunkstar7, Magua, Plum, VP Baltar)

Deadline for today's lynch is
Saturday April 24th at 4:00am (site time)
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
farside22 wrote:Mod: If you stalk someone n0 can you stalk someone else N1? Would that option be avialible?
Whilst Stalk must come before Murder, Investigators and Murderers are not required to Murder after you Stalk. Investigators and Murderers can take the Stalk action as often as they like, including two concurrent nights.

Also, any votes that infringe one or more Insanities are rendered invalid.

Activity check tomorrow.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I feel like scum are potentially trying to spam what i've said off the page
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Furcolow is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

yeah, i also heard noise last night... animorpher should rez me tonight
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

Furcolow is heavy on white noise
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Furcolow »

yeah i should talk less
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 am

Post by semioldguy »

@Furcolow
You shouldn't do anything to gain an insanity tonight.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

People who have posted that ignored my questions so far:
VP and DGB. I'm continuing my read today. I don't see a reason to ignore my questions I'm asking.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Page 32 - page 44

ilordpost 816 why is elli as confirmable as ani?
VP post 833 useless info and nothing to add to the convo
DGB post 864 calling DGB scum at this point
Magna wrote:Ellibereth is a strange case. I went through up until page 23 suspecting Ellibereth of being cult. Got to the stalking admission. I continue to believe that Ellibereth is cult, and that the stalking confession was done simply as a way of getting town credibility. I find it interesting that a lot of people were very suspicious about Animorph, up until the Aversion was proven, but very few have reacted the same way with Ellibereth. I'll get to that later.
agreed.
vp post 951 why were you happy with your vote at this point?
Semi post 964 Not saying much on why he finds Nico scum. Sure could have voted ice but I don't see much as far as reasoning for this vote on Nico
VP post 1005 reasoning??
Semi post 1006 you did? Can you post where you stated this?
Dramo post 1008 what did nico say that earned that response from you?
Elli post 1025 reasoning?
Side note: I loked rewq's notes. I don't know why people are so against them *cough* VP. Sure it's things that have been said but it means (1) there are reading the game (2) showing thoughts on what is going on in the game and (3) are not going to flake out/ lurk like some others *cough* drench
iLord post 1073 why did sajin's post behavior bother you here?
Elli post 1090 did you really think if CSL is scum that announcing things like this helped? (seeing as he fliped scum why did you announce your intent?)
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 am

Post by semioldguy »

farside22 wrote:Semi post 964 Not saying much on why he finds Nico scum. Sure could have voted ice but I don't see much as far as reasoning for this vote on Nico

Yeah... Click on post 964 again.
semioldguy 964 wrote:iLord is spot on about the unvote post. It is a good tell and one I really like.
Referring to iLord's post 797 which was more briefly summarized in Post 730 as "#678: Feels like he has to explain why he's unvoting Ani - scummy."
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

well, there's no point in communing me if i'm about to be murdered...

did anyone hear noise that wants to be rezzed?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Semi post 964 Not saying much on why he finds Nico scum. Sure could have voted ice but I don't see much as far as reasoning for this vote on Nico

Yeah... Click on post 964 again.
semioldguy 964 wrote:iLord is spot on about the unvote post. It is a good tell and one I really like.
Referring to iLord's post 797 which was more briefly summarized in Post 730 as "#678: Feels like he has to explain why he's unvoting Ani - scummy."
So you just followed someone else's reasoning. Good to know. :roll:

I still haven't got to the case on chaco. Anyone want to some up what the charges are?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

Chaco wrote: And Eli is right, we are all murderers.

ellibereth is right
we are murderers

case closed
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

ebwop

im still leaning cult on the slot, though
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

Post by rewq455 »

Furcolow wrote:ebwop

im still leaning cult on the slot, though
Once more. Ellibereth can not be cult. I explained that to you in post 1277.

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 am

Post by iLord »

farside wrote:ilord post 816 why is elli as confirmable as ani?
If he killed CSL, then he would be confirmed not cultist, just like ani.
farside wrote:iLord post 1073 why did sajin's post behavior bother you here?
This is expanded on the next page - it felt like Sajin was trying to buddy up or look town off of SlySly's very apparently weak point.
farside wrote:I still haven't got to the case on chaco. Anyone want to some up what the charges are?
There are none?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Bleh, taking abilities that wouldn't let me vote was a big mistake. Saps away a lot of my energy when I can't do anything...
Actually, bleh. I have nothing really to add except that I still completely agree with VP's earlier torch list...
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Ellibereth »

EBWOP: Take that back. I don't remember having a town read on SOG.
FLASH OF GREEN
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Furcolow wrote:yeah, i also heard noise last night... animorpher should rez me tonight
Why me specifiacally? I'm not the only one with a Res kit.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

iLord wrote:
farside wrote:I still haven't got to the case on chaco. Anyone want to some up what the charges are?
There are none?
I haven't caught up. I was told when I got in that I was replacing a scummy spot. I would like to know what the case is? Is this really difficult? Should I ask the mod to include a rule that states that players can not be dick's to replacements?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

page 45 - page 53

Elli post 1104 do you still believe this?
drench wrote:On CSL L+1'ing: The difference between L and his L+1 was 2 minutes. I would say that it's feasible that CSL simply didn't see Nico's self-hammer. Makes it more a null-tell more than anything.
:roll:
VP post 1142 This is odd post. No where do you state suspicion on Sly even sayin Phates point is okay but have him on your cult list. Why?
Dramo: post 1143 why is this unlikely?
Hayker wrote:*twitches*

I was murdered last night, but obviously saved as well. Looks like animorv decided to try to kill me...
ummmm why is morph alive? Actually he's still considered an investigated but well on his way to murder.
Feel more confused with morph's claim of not doing it.

Dramo: Why is this post 1160 bad reasoning?

Dramo post 1171 better

rewq post 1207 I disagree with this post. It ignores the fact that everyone claimed and that Adel stated he heard a noise. now unless you think morph and Adel are scum together (which you did not say and seems more certain that Adel is town) then morph can't be cult.

UGH to page 52. I don't believe scum would trade one for one and the votes on Drench are going to WIFOM.
If I continue to tear my hair out by the end of this read trying to figure out who is what group I will hate percy forever.
CSL wrote:Didn't use an action = auto-launder.

Hence two insanities.
Bawhahahahhahahahahahaha. bawhahahahahahahaha
OMG this is too funny for words.

rewq:Why did you offer this?
DGB post 1292 why?
DGB is so scummy it hurts now. Seriously how is she not lynched yet coasting by with votes and unvote and no explanation, obviously not reading the game and coasting day after day.
FOS: DGB

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”