Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Vote: Nachomamma
Wagon gogogo
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Why the PL on me? :(
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Why the PL on me? :(
WHY ME = FRY ME
lol no. :lol: Just wondering why I'm worthy of a policy lynch
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Why the PL on me? :(
WHY ME = FRY ME
lol no. :lol: Just wondering why I'm worthy of a policy lynch
Because I have seen your play and I loathe it - and you usually end up flaking and replacing out anyway.
I've had RL issues and couldn't keep up with some of my games, so sue me. And I have only replaced out of my games that have a low activity level so that my replacing out doesn't have that much effect. It's not like I join a game and then replace out of it 10 seconds later... I stay with them for as long as I possibly can.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

SpyreX wrote:Yo Red please tell me I'm not insane and that reads "I've got adam" for no reason and help me push this train all the way out of the station.
Not really... he said that he wants to get the chance to use the adam he's HEARD about, not has.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry I'm not 100% focused on this game... I have another game in Lylo with deadline in 2 days and I'm putting most of my effort towards it... If you have any questions or things you would like me to look at, I will, but I can't really be reading in-depth right now. :oops:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Prod Received. I'm going to once again apologize for my lack of posting, but I've been really busy lately. I'll do a reread of the thread now and get thoughts posted soon.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay everyone, sorry about the delay with my posts. My internet has taken a giant shit on me and I haven't had time to get on so far. I will be reading through the entire thread and commenting as I go along, and there should hopefully be a lot more content coming from me from now on.
CMAR wrote:@ Mod: Was scum able to talk to each other for the three or so days we had our roles before the day had started?
I would imagine so... Scum usually have pregame talk.

Bv and CMAR try to PL me. I lol at this
Reckoner complains about the activity level, with good reason.
2 Page Bicker Spree about page spreading with pictures and idiocy
Chrono makes the "I can't use the adam I've heard about" comment
KoC says that you can't scumhunt in RVS
Spyrex misreps Chrono's post and votes him for it
sora tries to say that he's been active, even though he hadn't produced much content. (That's Active Lurking BTW)

CMAR posts questions... I like these so I'll answer them

# How much experience do you have playing mafia? Please include any off site forums which you play to. - Some games on this site (All on my wiki) and a few on an offsite forum, although those are pretty much all mindless bandwagoning, so I don't really count those lol.
# What would you say is your scum meta is? 1W, 1L... you decide
# What would you say your town meta is? Pretty Bad
# Someone just got quicklynched, and is town. What do you do? FoS/Vote the quicklyncher after an ISO read.
# Same situation, but quicklynched is scum. Same situation
# Your #1 scum read got NK'ed last night, and you have no reads on anyone else, and it's LYLO. What do you do? ISO everyone.

Sora's 106 is all AtE
Sora says that Mechanic discussion is good. Trying to prevent scumhunting maybe?
RC wrote:
horrordude 89 wrote:Not really... he said that he wants to get the chance to use the adam he's HEARD about, not has.
...this has my eyes widening. Something about this is phrased awkwardly. It's not like he's saying that he thinks Chrono was innocent and we're making much ado over nothing. horrordude seems genuinely sure of himself. He knows what Chrono meant, and he's going to clarify it for us.

If not for this post, I think I may have left it alone. It's too juicy at this point though; I'm game.
Could you explain the scummyness of my post?

I Like RC's 136 +town points for that
RC wrote:
horrordude 155 wrote:Sorry I'm not 100% focused on this game... I have another game in Lylo with deadline in 2 days and I'm putting most of my effort towards it... If you have any questions or things you would like me to look at, I will, but I can't really be reading in-depth right now.
Why were you speaking for Chrono?
? Huh?

Sora's 192 screams scum to me. He has been active, but hadn't produced much content, and he gets on the lurkers case? Really?

Like Spyrex's 210.. +town points

Drives' 227 is just lol, but for now I'm reading it as noob rather than scum

Kise's 235... Not sure exactly what to think of it. Sure he gave us his general playstyle, but there wasn't much content in it... I'll give it a netural leaning scummy read, mainly for the PL vote on Drives.

Nacho comes in 242 with this completely fluffy post... +scum points.

Again, LOL at Drives 254

*facepalm* at MehPlusRawr's 256, and his 257 is pretty horrid. But from what I've seen, his play is usually like this, so I can't really figure out if it's scum or not.
RC 268 wrote:I don't like horrordude's reluctance to clarify it despite asking him twice.
Yeah, sorry about that. But I still don't know what to clarify... I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.

Drives' 281 seems like frustrated townie giving up IMO

Nacho 295 confuses me... Labels sora as scummy, but keeps her KoC vote without explanation. Wat?
Nacho wrote:
Sorasgoof wrote:Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC.
I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person?
Well it's fine if you have suspicions, but please give reasonings for them.

Sora's 310 almost makes me think he's town... surely scum wouldn't actually want people to attack them or point out their stupid qualities would they? Gah stupid WIFOM!

Drives 324... HE DIDN'T CLAIM DOC!

KoC, thank you for 329.

Drives' 350 is seriously making me think there's a jester... there's no way someone could be THAT much of a VI, right?
DeathSauce wrote:horrordude is just a horrible player and I have a hatred of his disgusting habit of only participating in games that interest him.
A bit bitter about Fountainhead? I already sent you a PM about that, which you failed to reply to. :roll:

lol at the first line in Fate 359
RC wrote:Ever since horrordude made this uncalled for post, he has effectively disappeared when I asked him to elaborate.
First of all, the post wasn't uncalled for. People were insinuating that because Chrono mentioned ADAM, he was scum. I didn't think that, so I came to his defense. As for the disappearing, well, I can only keep apologizing for that :oops:

I don't like Chrono's 366... he really only comments on the things RC brought up, well, after he had brought them up. I sort of think that he probly wouldn't have even mentioned it if RC hadn't called him out on it.
Death Sauce wrote:I just happen to believe that if a player is replaced for inactivity, they should get booted from any other games they are active in.
I wasn't replaced for inactivity though... If you look, I replaced out because I had RL issues and was in too many games. That just happened to be one of my less active games so I had to drop it. But that was an entirely different game, so why would you try and bring it up as grounds for a Policy Lynch this game?

D_J's 377... That's your third post of the game, and none have really had much content.? Don't you have anything else to say?

Sora 383... Ya know, after that post, Spyrex's 378 case just got stronger... you're not doing anything except waiting to be lynched. Why not?
Sora wrote:I think horrordude would be a better lynch of the two, because I know firsthand that just because scum do things to seem like they're trying to buddy up with a townie doesn't make the buddy-e scum.
... wait, what? You haven't even mentioned me at all except once to say that I was a lurker and needed to post. Now all of a sudden I'm scum? Explain please.

Toon's 389 is just sad... he comes in just to ask a question. No comments on anything that's happened since his last post, nothing like that.

DJ 392 = Active Lurking

Sora 400 is actually pretty enlightening... actually,
FoS: Meh

Would be fine with any of the following lynches:
Animorph/MehPlusRawr - Lurkerscumz
Toon Fighter, don_johnson - Active lurkerscumz.
sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around, seems to come out with random suspicions out of nowhere. (And from his last post it appeared that he was voting Meh not only for lurking, but also for his iso read. Again, this is something that he hasn't commented on at all for the rest of the game... why single out THAT lurker?)

Again, sorry about the inactivity. It should improve from here on out.

@Nacho... please give reasoning for the KoC vote. Thanks.

And for good taste,
Vote: Sora
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

EBWOP: Add Chrono to the list for his 366 post. That's all!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

SpyreX wrote:Holy wall of words batman.
:lol: I finally got my internet fixed and made reading through the thread and getting a decent post down my number one priority.
But, you're saying add Chrono to your "would be fine with lynches?"
That is correct.
don_johnson wrote:interesting post. "do you have anything else to say?" is a bit of a cop out when it comes to questions.
I disagree. I understand that you just replaced in, but all you've done is say that sora is scum. I agree with you there, but you haven't even justified your reasoning for it, and you're sorta falling into the nachomamma category. I guess I just want some content from people, that's all.
if you have any more specific questions i am happy to oblige. i've been in the game for two days. its a bit soon to be calling me a "lurker". but whatever.
Actually, I said active lurker, but that was before I realized that you literally replaced in yesterday. Sorry, I guess I'm just used to players replacing in with giant walls of text.
392 was direct request to soras to discontinue his ad hom attacks at me.
I see that now... my mistake.

As for some questions for you, here are a few:
Why do you think sora is scum?
You said that Toon Fighter was "terribad"... does that equal to VI or scum in your opinion?
Why is Toon Fighter so bad to you?
Pepsi or Coke? :wink:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

sorasgoof wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. But I still don't know what to clarify... I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.
horrordude0215 wrote: sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around
...sigh.
I didn't say those were the only reasons for me wanting your lynch, just that it was a reason that I hadn't listed up at the beginning of my post.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Seems like a bit of a Chrono overreaction to me...
Fate wrote:As much as I'd like to PL every piece of filth that contaminates my beloved town until MS is filled with only the most reputable scummers, I have a win condition to adhere to first, and we're not going to win if we lynch Soras->Drives->MPR->ani, etc.
Well isn't it possible that they COULD just be failscum?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Chronopie wrote:Note though: Horrordude's unnecessary coming to my adamless defence
I've already stated that I didn't think it was unnecessary... You were getting pressure because of it and I wanted to voice my opinion on the matter. And besides, what does my "unnecessary" comment have to do with anything?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Fate wrote:Hey horror, I thought you were down for a Chrono lynch. TIME TO SWITCH OVER
I still like the sora lynch idea, but I could go with the Chrono lynch too.

Vote: Chronopie

Chronopie wrote:I assume you found the 0 adam post, and checked the VT pm in the post #2.
Again, so what? You're wrong, btw, but still.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Wait, so you replace in.... then hammer without giving reasons?

*Is confused*
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

SpyreX wrote:The hell happened round here?
Chrono wasn't lynched... I have that much figured out.... not sure of much else though lol.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

DeathSauce wrote:
unvote. vote: horrordude
PL?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

DeathSauce wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:
unvote. vote: horrordude
PL?
Huh? What policy would I be enforcing? No, you need to die because of your weirdo nervous post 491
Sorry, I just assumed you would vote me because you don't like me/my playstyle. My post 491, though, wasn't weird or nervous... I wasn't really sure what was happening. Why do you say it was?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Toon Fighter wrote:Huh? I thought chrono would be dead by now. Ok.
A little overeager to meet up with your scumbuddies, eh?

Unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

d_j have you read the thread yet?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #20) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

What's with the AtE in 540?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #21) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sora, you realize why people voted for you, right? It's for reasons like your 571... when all you do is call us failtown, it's not helpful. And blaming the town for your scumminess and having to claim isn't very good either.

I've never played the game before, but from what I've read from RC, I'll believe the claim for now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #22) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Woah, more posts! I'll catch up now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #23) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

NachoMamma wrote:Vote: CMAR
If you aren't voting for him after you read this post, you had better have a DAMN good reason.
I still like my vote on TF... It's not a crackhead wagon to me!
Toon Fighter wrote:I knwo I have been lurking, but I have been busy, and I bet I am not the one with less posts on this game.
Looking at your ISO, you've conveniently posted about once every 3 days... the minimal amount required to avoid prod.
Red Coyote wrote:I wouldn't have jumped back on sora personally. I think everyone who did is suspect.
Why?
Toon Fighter wrote:People ask what is WRONG with the wagon on me, I ask, what is RIGHT.
After your post 603, so much is right.
Spyrex wrote:I'm actually kinda liking TF's bizarro world posting.
Not enough to not lynch him yet but its a start.

TF,
CMAR, MPR (I didn't realize they were in the game??)
wouldn't make me cry.
Huh? At bolded
Kise wrote:Anyone else care to tell of what'd they do with soras in lylo, doc claim and all?
Idk right now... I'll have to think about that.

If there are more questions, I'd love to answer them, but for now, more TF votes please!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #24) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:44 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Toon Fighter wrote:@Fate: I left my vote on chrono because I thought he was suspicious and it was a good wagon.
You never presented a case against him at all. In fact, all you said was "He's scummy, so I'll keep my vote on him". You never gave a case, or even a decent reason for your continuing to ride the bandwagon.
Honestly, have you looked at D_j's posts? The guy is a joke -.-
Sure, he's not posting a lot, but you aren't either. It's a lurker v lurker case, and I'll choose the one that I have the better read on... you
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #25) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Don, why would you request a modkill? Unless there's a good reason for it, it's scummy.
d_j wrote:kise: i think you've played with me before.
my play should be null tell at best.
Look at the bolded... he's worred about his meta and what his playstyle looks l like to outside eyes. If you add this to his being worried about the "tainted slot", I'd say that CMAR/d_j could very well be scumbuddies together.
d_j wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:More DJ votes pl0x
a) yes. let's waste more time.
Have you ever played with Furcolow? Your playstyle is reminding me a lot of him with this post...
d_j wrote:please point out any inconsistency in my posts. you cannot. therefore they are well thought out.
Again, showing that he's worried about how his posts look in comparison... scummy
d_j wrote:also, are you aware of the alignments of the players i have voted? if not, then how can you guage whether or not my actions are "pro town"? it is day 1, isn't it? did i miss a flip?
You can determine actions without flips, you know.
d_j wrote:i thought toon fighter was obvscum? oh. nevermind. you obviously aren't interested in answering questions.
Where did this come from? Had you even asked him to answer questions before this?
d_j wrote:problem is that noone has asked me any direct questions. i am giving my opinions as best i can. if you want to know what i am thinking about a subject, just ask. [/wuote] my agenda has been clear from my first post.
Oh, so you can only scumhunt/vocalize opinions when people ask you to? I get it now.

Unvote, vote don_johnson

I still have a Major FoS on TF, but I like this lynch so much more for now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #26) » Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Don, thank you for your reply to my post... I agree with most of your defense points except for one.
d_j wrote:no. but if someone is going to complain that i am not contributing, then an easy way to guage whether or not i am actually willing to contribute is to ask me a though provoking question. then, if i don't respond, or if i deflect it, ignore it, or exhibit poor logic, then one can reasonably discern my level of committment.
So far in this game, you have only provided content when asked... you haven't given any up voluntarily, and your excuse so far has been "Well no one has asked me anything." Explain how that helps the town in any way.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Horrordude is scum, making Don town.
KoC is also scum, making Fate town.
So even if I was scum, you don't think I'm capable of bussing?

However, KoC doesn't die today. He dies tomorrow.
Longest post: His longest post has a lot of words, but not a lot of content. He pulls the classic "I'll summarize what's happened these last few pages and pass it off as content" trick for the first half of the summary, answers scenario questions (which anyone can do...), and then does something interesting- he starts judging everyone based on a lack of content.
Wrong. I went through the entire thread and gave my opinions on the events that happened. Explain how me providing my point of view is scummy.
Nacho wrote:
horrordude wrote:Sora's 192 screams scum to me. He has been active, but hadn't produced much content, and he gets on the lurkers case? Really?
Wait, what? This is exactly what horror's been doing; only without being active. He's behaving like after making one semi-long post, he's suddenly an active member and has earned the right to condemn lurkers...
Misrep... I never acted like that. I know that I was a lurker and I was determined to fix that. Besides, what would you have liked me to do, just ignore the lurkers and not try to pressure them like others were pressuring me?
Nacho wrote:
horrordude wrote:Animorph/MehPlusRawr - Lurkerscumz
Toon Fighter, don_johnson - Active lurkerscumz.
sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around, seems to come out with random suspicions out of nowhere. (And from his last post it appeared that he was voting Meh not only for lurking, but also for his iso read. Again, this is something that he hasn't commented on at all for the rest of the game... why single out THAT lurker?)
Wow. Not only does he say that he approves of all the major bandwagons forming, but he also questions soras reasoning for choosing a particular lurker. Why are MPR, TF, and DJ lurkers while Drives, DS, and RedCoyote aren't?
I had already stated that Drives read more as noobtown to me. DS had just recently joined in the game when I made my post, and I considered RedCoyote's content to make up for the less frequency of posting.

Overall score (Higher is scummier): 8/10, for a lack of content in the post, tons of hypocrisy, and no new points.
Nacho wrote:Average post: His average post is either A) Apologizing for being inactive, B) Condemning someone else for being inactive, or C) Posting one-liners that everyone tends to ignore because they don’t advance the game at all. Overall score: 9/10
Wrong again. My first few average posts were apologizing for being inactive, sure. But since I made my long post I've been providing more content.
Nachoscumz wrote:Towniest post: His towniest post, in my opinion, is probably ISO 23. He brings up an okay point on TF and advances the case on him, he asks people to explain things that should’ve been explained a while ago, and he actually adds to the game.

Overall score: 3/10
You don't mention anything scummy about my post, so why is it 3/10? Shouldn't it be more like 1 or 0?
Nacho wrote:Scummiest post: His scummiest post is easily his last. It’s his second longest post in the game, which means that it should probably have content, right? Nope. He states the initial reason for his vote (the modkill request), then he posts a bunch of fluff to make his reasons for voting better than they are.

Overall score: 10/10
Wrong again. My initial reason was for the modkill request, yes. However, instead of just using that as a case, like some before me had, I provided more reasons for the vote. Explain how that's scummy.

If it weren't for the fact that Toon has since dissapeared after suspicion was thrown elsewhere, I would keep my vote on don. However,

Unvote, vote ToonFighter
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #27) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:19 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

... Wow
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #28) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

And why is there an early BW on CMAR?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #29) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

RedCoyote wrote:
horrordude 790 wrote:And why is there an early BW on CMAR?
What the heck kind of a post is this, horrordude?
It's a "Why the hell do we have like 5 votes on one person when only one person presented a semi-decent case?" type of post.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #30) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

SpyreX wrote:Has everyone checked in?

I'll say it one more time before we delve deeper: If you did something to me last night fess up. Now.
Nope
Diacria wrote:Coyote, Nacho, DJ = town
Diacria wrote:Kise = town
How did you reach those conclusions, ftr?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #31) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:44 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

@Mod and Everyone: V/LA from Tomorrow at about Noonish until Monday
Got it

RedCoyote wrote:Fair enough. I challenge you to call someone (or multiple people) out though.
Vote: Diacria
FoS: Kise

Is that enough of me calling out people? :lol: Looking at the thread, those are the two that didn't do anything before hopping on the Cry wagon.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #32) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back from V/LA and reading through now. A post will be down by tomorrow
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #33) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Half right, Fate.
So you aren't a PR?
Rolefishing FTL?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #34) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Half right, Fate.
So you aren't a PR?
Rolefishing FTL?
It was a joke. He just said that I was scum and he was a PR. Unless he was saying I wasn't scum, but I doubt he would say that.
Calm down and read carefully.
LOL that just shows that I can't understand people's posts when I'm running on 5 hours sleep lol. Sorry about that :oops:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #35) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've never played BioShock before... would Little Sister have a backup?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #36) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry about inactivity, but I have a game with deadline in less than two days and I have to focus mainly on it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #37) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

bv wrote:Well, when I flip VT, please do me a favour and lynch the obv-scum DJ.
LOLwat? You had like 2 votes on you... fail!

Vote: bv310
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #38) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

bv310 wrote:I'm leaving for the next 3-4 days. I figured I'd get it out of the way now.
You had 2 votes on you, and there wasn't really much of a case. Why would you think that you were going to be lynched before you got back when there are scummier people out there?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #39) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry everyone. Internet took a shit on me this weekend, but it should be okay now.

Diacria, what was the post that made you think I was town in the first place? And why did you take it back?

For my defense about switching to the d_j wagon, sorry, but I thought requesting a modkill is scummy. It's at the very least anti-town, because it's either lazy town not wanting to scumhunt or opportunistic scum trying to get a town death. I actually still suspect him, but I think that people like Reckoner and bv are worse.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #40) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

don_johnson wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
For my defense about switching to the d_j wagon, sorry, but I thought requesting a modkill is scummy. It's at the very least anti-town, because it's either lazy town not wanting to scumhunt or opportunistic scum trying to get a town death.
I actually still suspect him
, but I think that people like Reckoner and bv are worse.
no you don't. stop making shit up.
Okay? Why wouldn't I still suspect you?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #41) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

You've done really nothing but wagonhop and not contribute to conversation.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

d_j is scum. That is all.

Vote: don_johnson
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've already stated why you're scum.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stop being lazy and look at my ISO... I've mentioned you quite a few times. You don't contribute to conversation, I don't see any active attempts at scumhunting, and your defense is just terrible. "Well you can't call me active lurker because no one's asked me anything!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

horrordude's stock fell a bit. Not only can I not generally stand that "go back a read" crap, but the day just started and already horrordude is too lazy to give any analysis beyond still wanting to lynch don... for reasons that should've rightfully been invalidated on D1.
I have my suspicions and I'm clearly stating them. But how should the reasons have been invalidated D1?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

RC... actually, that's a very good point. I'll have to look at a few other of TF's games to see if he even has a history of bussing.

Unvote
for now
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

7 - sorasgoof: SpyreX, Knight of Cydonia, Chronopie,
bv310
, don_johnson, horrordude0215,
Drives
That's the wagon, if anyone's interested. People of interest for me would be KoC and d_j.

Any other opinions?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

*Facepalm*

There was more on the wagon than me and you, FTR.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Probably KoC or d_j, like I said before... although again, I'm not sure what wagon you were referring to. Was it today's, or yesterdays?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Spyrex, your post 1192 confuses the hell out of me... could you rephrase it pretty please?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

V/LA as indicated in the Sig
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

don_johnson wrote:^^ you are voting a claimed doc.

unvote, vote: reck

FoS
: sorasgoof voters. kise was town. he didn't counterclaim, never attacked. time to start thinking.
Look at the claim:
Sigh. I suppose a claim is in order. When I meant fail-town, I meant fail-town. I am a Big Daddy, citizen of Rapture. Not only that, I'm a doctor, too! Way to out the doctor Day 1, guys!
Now look at the Death Scene:
Budja wrote:Kise,
Big Daddy
, lynched Day 3.
Tell me how that's NOT obv. scum?

Vote: sora

Re: Fate... I will NOT support a Fatelynch. I've seen people gambit like that before, and that's my impression of him right now. (Note that if you ARE just gambiting scum, you deserve a scummy for this)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

But with how Kise was playing, would we really expect him to CC or say anything about the claim?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

don_johnson wrote:uh. yes. kise wasn't playing too bad. he was kind of quicklynched. his real issue was that he should've seen it coming with this bunch of idiots and claimed. i don't get 1309. please expound. :)
He claimed Big Daddy. Kise flipped Big Daddy. I still don't see how that could POSSIBLY work
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

don_johnson wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:uh. yes. kise wasn't playing too bad. he was kind of quicklynched. his real issue was that he should've seen it coming with this bunch of idiots and claimed. i don't get 1309. please expound. :)
He claimed Big Daddy. Kise flipped Big Daddy. I still don't see how that could POSSIBLY work
we are dealing with multiples. fo sho.
Or he could be fakeclaiming scum... never thought of that, did ya?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

sorasgoof wrote:Reasoning forthcoming. I have stuff to do.
:lol: I'd love to hear this one.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
KoC wrote:I am now a fully fledged Little Sister. Every time the town mislynches, I take 1 ADAM from the corpse, and distribute it to another player. I still cannot keep ADAM or use it myself.
Darn, Unvote; Vote: Horror
What? :lol:
don_johnson wrote:unfortunately, fate, your credibility is shot. i support your endeavour but i think horror is a much better choice. he's just not paying attention.

unvote, vote: horrordude
Hmm, so you're trying to push a policy lynch on me because I find it hard to believe there are 2 docs in the game?

And ftr, Caelum... We're treating Chrono as more or less confirmed town... Earlier in D1 there was what we thought was the hammer (Ended up just being L-1), his reactions made us think Chronotown.

@Mod: If a backup for a role gets killed, does their role flip include the word "Backup" in it?
Yes
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

caelum wrote:Can you tell me the page number?
19 and 20
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Don, you are so anti-town it's not funny... You haven't produced much content at all, and after a quick ISO look, you have unvoted and voted someone else a total of
18 times
in the game! Tell me how that's not blatant wagon hopping.

FTR, I'd much rather support popcorn claim, personally.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:15 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

So you admit you're wagon hopping. Now explain why we shouldn't just policy lynch your ass.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, so we have 3 little sisters in the game? Really?

BTW:
On Vacation Starting tomorrow until Wednesday Afternoon... don't expect any posts!

My family and I are goin to Vegas! :D
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I is vanilla. No one has given me ADAM yet :(
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey everyone, prod received. Sorry, my ISP decided to randomly cancel my service and I've been fighting with them for the past few days about it.

I'll catch up and post soon.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

When you get ADAM, do you get the message at night or in the morning? Because if you sent it last night and he got it today, then he couldn't have bought anything, could he?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

d_j, I think someone asked this but I don't know if you ever answered... why the hell would you give Reck an ADAM?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

From what I can tell with the last page between the 2 claimed sisters, it may be that if one of them sent the PM to Budja before the other, all of the ADAM would be drained from the body and no more could be taken. Did I get that right?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

xRECKONERx wrote:CIT.I.ZEN.

seriously. WTF.

I started with 1 ADAM.
WTF?
Vanilla Role PM wrote:You are one of the lucky few surviving, sane, non-murderous citizens left in Rapture. Lucky you. You have no special abilities right now. Maybe if you had a little ADAM...

Role Name: Citizen
Alignment: Citizen

You start with 0 ADAM.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Citizens of Rapture are dead.

Please confirm with your rolename by PM.
Explain. Now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to come and say that I was sorry for flaking from the site. (Don't worry, it wasn't just this game that I didn't post in). I'm currently living in Oregon with my mom, who doesn't have internet, so I couldn't get on and post. (I had expected to be able to get on when I was up here... that's why I didn't replace out)

So again, sorry for flaking. It's not my normal style, but sometimes shit happens that you can't deal with, ya know? Anyways, hope to see you all in some other game in the future!

(Mod, please keep the replacement search up... sorry, but I probably won't be back on the site for another month or so) :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”