Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Case on Seacore, little late but I just get yelled at for saying sorry usually so I won't.

ISO#2
After his first two posts which were just fluff, he comes right out and says,
seacore wrote:At the moment, I like Robo for the kill. I haven't seen anybody really defend him, and I find that interesting, but that won't tell me much until he flips.
It might've looked like an OMGUS from me but OMGUS is when I vote for someone who
has
a case on me not when he decides everyone is liking my lynch so might as well kill me.

ISO#3
Seacore wrote:So, in summary, I want to vote for Robo.

1) He's scummy as hell for reasons already mentioned
2) He's not helping us (so at worst we lose unhelpful town)
3) I believe significant information will come from his lynch, regardless of the flip.
1)He stole everyone elses case.
2)I agree I wasn't helping that is on okay reason.
3)In ISO number 2 he said that no one really defended me but he says A lot of Info is going to come from my flip? If I was to flip town like I will, what info would that bring?

ISO#9
Votes me after I claimed town....
AND he defends Dram. He says that it is normal for Dram to not submit posts for our cause.

ISO#10
Once everyone jumped on Seacore for the above, he said in this post that they shouldn't ignore his actions. Backpeddling, Scummy.

ISO#14
Says that everyone got there first to putting a case on me. Then says that he actually has posted content on me. Then states he has struck scum. If
he
didn't make any cases how could
he
have struck scum. And wouldn't it be
we
if he was town? Hm?

ISO#20
Though he devoted all his posts to voting me he votes EB because everyone else was.

ISO#21
Changes his mind and goes back to me. More backpeddling :roll:

ISO#22
Says his case on me which was, I was dodgy. Wait wut? Claimed VT, thats a town role if I'm not mistaken. When people realized I wasn't lying and backed off I went into lurk mode. Sorry I have a life and can't sit here all day.

ISO#23
He posts EB's case in quotes and says, "I like this". Then when I call him out on stealing peoples cases when he himself said he did (See ISO#14) he doesn't respond.... and changes the subject...

Thats my promised post on my case. I tried to do Fact
with
analysis instead of IIoA.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Unvote
Vote EB

This is a blatant not-RC countervote. There are people I would much rather have lynched, but it is now apparent that its not going to happen.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Unvote
Vote EB

This is a blatant not-RC countervote. There are people I would much rather have lynched, but it is now apparent that its not going to happen.
All I saw is you mention Tony or myself. Then stated you were going to do a reread. What happened there?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Vi »

dramonic 499 wrote:Like, he was driven to claim townie and that's FINE???
Pu-lease.
:badposting:

I see my name being thrown around a lot and exhortations to lynch E-Badger (that I'm not giving) but it's way too many words. Could Mom and Family Pet please offer bullet points?

Also, why is it that the only people E-Badger seems to be paying attention to are the people trying to lynch him?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
dramonic 499 wrote:Like, he was driven to claim townie and that's FINE???
Pu-lease.
:badposting:

I see my name being thrown around a lot and exhortations to lynch E-Badger (that I'm not giving) but it's way too many words. Could Mom and Family Pet please offer bullet points?

Also, why is it that the only people E-Badger seems to be paying attention to are the people trying to lynch him?
Mom voice:

hi vi this is mom.
I know your in this game and reading the game in same way. I found your opinion of RC valuable and I don't see scum trying to derail a wagon like that. So just for you I will give you my oppinion of the scum EB.
See orginally I thought wowz I see some strange things about calling out one player while ignoring another. But he clarefied this (which was my main issue.) But I decided to persue my suspicion of him and question him further because you know mom's instict and all.
Just when I think maybe I'm wrong about EB. He ask me about Elli who I had nothing but nice things to say. And points out his poor voting on EB.
I thought well that's not right. I have a reason for pointing out my question of not noticing things to people. I'm question them because I'm suspicious of the person they aren't. EB as far as I know isn't suspicious of Elli and never said anything so why is he pointing this out.
Then I got snarky with EB. You know how mom gets. She likes to goad people sometimes and just when I pull the OMGUS comment out we have this really scummy comment by EB.
ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:You however are pointing to others and I feel like it's a little child saying, "but mom he started it" or "but mom he voted poorly too" I will say what I say to any child. I'm talking to you not the other child. Deal with it.
Sure, ma...I asked for your opinion of one other player's vote. Godawful unreasonable of me. It's not like you keep asking
me
about other players. (Good move to dismiss your hypocrisy with insults rather than explanation though, I don't think anyone noticed!)

Vi pressed you as linked to me; immediately following you felt the need to focus on me. You've been attacking cases you're too lazy to read through, misrepped and outright lied, ignored your so-called tells in others and questions about why you did so.
farside22 wrote:*looks in crystal ball*
I see a vote coming from EB and Seacore towards me in my future based on OMGUS and no actual evidence.
Wow, you didn't even wait for a vote before pulling out the OMGUS card, that's awesome. Because, of course, the first player to vote can't be scum, right?
Vi wrote:Hey Badger. Do you have an opinion on me or not?
I thought 484 was pretty clear; I think you've done a lot of scummy stuff, and while I haven't seen many tells lately that doesn't reverse my opinion. It does, however, mean that a wagon on you doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

There are three players that look like good votes to me atm; we're approaching deadline and only one has a wagon, so:

Unvote Vi, Vote Robocopter
In all this EB calls me out, can you believe that? But votes for RC. Now why would someone I say about voting me worry about voting me if they feel they have a valid case. Why would they go back to an old stand by?
I feel reading this that I have shaken EB and instead of placing a vote on me (which would have been valid) he backed down and voted RC. Why would town player feel the need to back town from me. Mom just doesn't understand that. I think scum would back down out of fear however. I think scum would worry that maybe it would be OMGUS.
Now he has these wonderful quotes of me saying things and dear I did say them, there is no doubt about that but he seems to forgot he's own rational in one case. Well I just about felt hurt. How can someone say I was misrep'ing them when it clear I misunderstood.
Well that and seacore defending EB and not saying much else also feels off but that is a case against Seacore.

Best wishes to you,

Mom
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Vi »

Mom,

I totally agree with the E-Badger hate, but don't you think this is a decent alternative explanation for his Robocopter vote?
E-Badger wrote:There are three players that look like good votes to me atm;
we're approaching deadline and only one has a wagon,
so:
That mean old badger doesn't seem to be afraid of OMGUS at all; in fact I just got done saying that that's where he does his best work.

I think E-Badger was weakly suspicious of Ellibereth (ISO #22, IIRC), but he was too busy framing the people accusing him of being scum as scum to say much about it. Maybe I'm reading too quickly again.
The youth of today have a short attention span; you know how I am.

With that in mind, I can't entirely agree with your case but can definitely concur. As long as E-Badger gets lynched and flips scum the question of correctness doesn't matter much.

Best of luck,

Vi
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

[quote="VI see my name being thrown around a lot and exhortations to lynch E-Badger (that I'm not giving) but it's way too many words. Could Mom and Family Pet please offer bullet points?[/quote]

Im assuming this is directed at me? Lions dont make good household pets from what im told, but then again no one else fits this. Meh

I guess that would make this Ryan O'Donohue voice?

A whole lot of my vote is deadline based and is directly protective of one of my strongest town reads in the game. If RC was not going to be lynched if I didnt do something, or if there wasnt deadline soon, I would not be voting EB at this point. What I have on him is much weaker then what I have on someone like TM.

For paralles, I have seen TM play before (family guy large, farside was mod in that one so can attest). TM got ran up D1 for being useless, claimed VT in an amazingly similar position to RC (that being a bit prematurely) and I pulled off the wagon which is why im a bit surprised TM is acting as he is in regards to me defending RC. I did the same thing to him already, that theory I quoted was me in that game defending him.

Now, TM is playing very differently in this game, in that he is lurking heavily, but still had quite a few very clear and concise opinions on the game that were able to be followed. This time he seems to be scattering what he is doing a whole lot more, and I am really tempted to tip my hand a bit here to say why in this particular game its such a heavy tell as opposed to in a different game. Just bear with me for now, but being timid here is a large tell, much more then in any other game. During twilight I will explain it all, since saying it right now will heavily influence how scum will behave, and im not sure for the best or not. Town should know this though eventually.

Anyways, thats still why TM needs to be lynched. Also I realize I have just used a TM case for justification of voting EB. Well they are likely partners, EB has mentioned TM just a few times, one saying it was good of me to fake dash him to get him to post, once asking why he wasnt on a lurker list of Vi, and twice calling him a lurker. TM mentions EB once, saying that he is upset about being called for lurking while busy. Ok fine, I start EB case now... I just would insanely rather have a TM lynch.

~~~~~

-EB seems to take Seacore pushing for a RC claim (at L-2/3) as a scumtell, while Sea has yet to vote RC, and EB is currently a part of the RC wagon.
EB wrote:IMO we're going to have to lynch dram at some point this game. He's either bad town or obvscum. I'd rather do it early, when lynches are kind of a shot in the dark anyways, since he's no loss to town if we miss and we'll hopefully have links to follow later. I hate that meta is an excuse to keep around people that do scummy things and provide no help at all to town, but it was the impression I got after the non-reaction to Dram's posting elsewhere while ignoring this thread (and I'm still pretty sure that SOMEONE here would have noticed a V/LA in his signature if it had been there when we called him on lurking). I'm okay with lynching Dram; with the collapse of the Robo-wagon he's probably the best vote at the moment; but I'm not going to put him at L-1 until we've heard a bit more about the claim/unvoting mess.
This (along with the rest of the post) is actually the first time I really started to read EB as not-town.

There had been a bit of a dram wagon earlier that EB had abandoned due to the wagon "being full of fail" (clarification on what that entails?). RC gets wagoned on up and the claim occurs. EB questions Eli for the abandonment of the claim, gets on Sea for forcing the claim, and completely ignores the rest of the jump off from the claim, even from me who gave quite a few reasons.

He also is big on the V/LA in the sig arguement, which is weak. I never notice it as a player, I miss it half the time when someone posts it in the thread. Even as a mod I will not notice sig announcements untill I go to prod the person. Also the "must eventually lynch" is an arguement I absoutely hate, as there are going (big money) to be roles that are in some way can clear people in this game. I am of the camp that if you can get a anti-town meta player cleared as town, its one of the strongest things for the town. This late into the day is not the time or place to be advocating a policy lynch (or "logic lynch") of a player. Especially one that is highly likely to be town.
Co-host of The USL Show
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Protip: Don't do good at auditions. Especially if it's for a lead role. In a musical over two hours long. With 23 songs sung through the whole damn thing.

General thoughts post thing. Coz my top scum reads(dram, TM, ani, if anyone's curious) reads are not posting at all or not posting anything indicative of alignment so I'm kind of stuck in a rut.

Not feeling the Badger lynch because I've sort of started my meta-study on him and his town play is similar enough for me to have doubts. Only ISO skimmed through one game though. It's more of a tone thing and similar defensiveness rather than voting patterns and scumhunt tactics(you know, the important stuff but I'm buzyyyy.) But if town wants to go that way, I have no complaints right now. Everyone else's arguments are not good enough to earn my vote though. I really do want to follow up on this study though, so I hope I do find time to do that.

I cannot seem to point out the motivation behind Vi's 492 post. It looks like he's trying to build up a case against me, then doesn't follow it up with a vote or an FOS or...something townie enough to make me think he's not just pointing fingers and backing off to let the town follow up. I'm trying reaal hard to get past the OMGUS instinct here, so I'll ask away first. What gives? Convince me that that post was town motivated.

Still want to hear from ani/ani's replacement so I can finally move on to Tony(who should be really be prodded). Llama's most recent post against Tony is real good though, might move there depending on what happens.

Robo's most recent post is, again, consistent with his scum meta. Don't know what I think of this yet but it's WIFOM-y as hell. Is he consciously following up his scum meta to say 'Hey you've studied my meta, why would I do the same stuff?'. Don't like, he's my preferred deadline lynch ATM(Policy/slightscumread and what else). Getting rid of WIFOM makes Mafia easier(Thinking back, I realize that maybe I should not have done those studies...You learn something new everyday x.X).

What I'd like to see when I get back:
1. People reacting to people(who are not farside/EB/Llama/Vi)
2. More town consensus

Argh. I think that's all. I need my sleeep.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dearest Vi,

When I'm town I will push at those who I believe are the scummiest. There is still a nice 3 days before deadline hits.

Mom

VV: I have seen EB town Bang
Mind you different machanic's and all but I don't get the same sense here as there.

Llama: What is the difference between Ani's lurking and TM's lurking?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Family Pet was ElectricBadger, sorry >.> Although that was kind of a funny mix-up.

I have nothing against a TonyMontana wagon. The main problem with that wagon is that it doesn't exist.
LlamaFluff 506 wrote:There had been a bit of a dram wagon earlier that EB had abandoned due to the wagon "being full of fail" (clarification on what that entails?).
It entailed the people on the wagon more than anything. (That came up already, somewhere in the wallposts.)
VV 507 wrote:I cannot seem to point out the motivation behind Vi's 492 post. It looks like he's trying to build up a case against me, then doesn't follow it up with a vote or an FOS or...something townie enough to make me think he's not just pointing fingers and backing off to let the town follow up. I'm trying reaal hard to get past the OMGUS instinct here, so I'll ask away first. What gives? Convince me that that post was town motivated.
What part of "reread up to Page 5" implies that I'm ready to cast a vote
now
?
Also, I don't use fingers of suspicion (except the occasional Middle Finger of Suspicion). You can read my posts and get the hint that I suspect you without me having to come out and say it.

As it stands, the point about you not voting for (or as far as I've seen pushing) any of the people on your wagon is pretty damning on its own. This most recent post is basically great for defending ElectricBadger (which you'll likely live to regret) and terrible for everything else. What's the point of asking for Town consensus when you don't contribute anything at all to it?

That Town consensus will come in due time though. Just be quiet and let the Townies talk; we'll tell you who to bus.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi 509 wrote:As it stands, the point about you not voting for (or as far as I've seen pushing) any of the people on your wagon is pretty damning on its own.
Especially since you didn't bother to argue against it, but reflexively thought to accuse me of being scum for accusing you.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:I have nothing against a TonyMontana wagon. The main problem with that wagon is that it doesn't exist.
unvote
Vote TM

The following people all are willing to wagon TM;

Vi, VV

The following person is against a TM wagon:

Sea

Everyone else has NOT COMMENTED ON TM AT ALL

im starting to get very frustrated that no one is even giving a glance at this vote, especially when I even did a fake dash of him. The closest thing to an opinion that drew from anyone is a "oh good he might contribute now".

This has gone on long enough with TM contributing nothing to the game, and everyone else ignoring him. Other lurkers (ani, dram, mae) have all gotten a lot of heat for being like that while TM continually slips under the radar while being by far the scummiest of that group. All of that is indicitive of scum whos partners are just letting them get away with it.

I am far more sure of this then the EB wagon, and it looks like there may be some support out there. TM is slightly connected to quite a few players, is scummy on his own merits, is getting away with lurking, is not playing to his town meta. I have no clue what more I can say except

WE NEED TO MOVE THIS WAGON NOW.

The only way its going to even start moving though is if we can actually get the other people who are vocally suspicious of TM to jump this wagon, which needs to be done ASAP or we are going to endup with a subpar EB lynch isntead of the TM one.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:Llama: What is the difference between Ani's lurking and TM's lurking?
TM is scummy in the posts he does make, ani is neutral with a few people I have as town reading him as such.

~~~

Out on a limb here calling TM-farside-[sea/EB] group
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llama: I believe this is the case:
TonyMontana wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Announcing wearyness of a quick-hammer at L-1 on day 1 is not pro-town. It's trying to look pro-town, which is scummy in itself.

The wagon sure broke down quickly after the VT claim. I think I'll keep seeing robo for now, as I don't have a better vote ATM.
I'll check out seacore later, tho, so far he hasn't really redeemed his predecessor in my eyes.
Stuff like this mostly.

Justifies voting dram for his wanting to hammer robo, who he still wants lynched but is giving himself a way to get off the wagon. All while showing the want for a third wagon on seacore.

Just looks like trying to keep every possible option for a wagon open for himself here.
Where did you read dram in that?

My first line was aimed at seacore.

And why would I need a way off a wagon that everyone basically jumped out of . No, sir, I'm still sticking to robo for the time being. Mostly cause I've seen nothing to convince me he's not still a good lynch.

Don't see what you try to accomplish by this weak sauce character assassination attempt, really
So were adding actively lurking to the list and not seeming town? As I said before many of the games I see TM he is always lurking so it's a null tell for me.
Morph on the other hand I don't normally see actively lurkering in a game. I have seen him post more and better stuff then he is doing here which if you want meta on scum morph vs town I would give it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Vi »

So let me get this right...
Your reasons for wanting to lynch TonyMontana are:
*lurking (and not getting called on it) (fairly true)
*not playing to his Town meta (true IMO)
L-Fluff 506 wrote:This time he seems to be scattering what he is doing a whole lot more, and I am really tempted to tip my hand a bit here to say why in this particular game its such a heavy tell as opposed to in a different game.
something you're not willing to tell us

Or let me get straight to the point--Why should I believe this isn't a blatant derail (ill-intentioned or otherwise) from a verranice ElectricBadger lynch?

(Yes I know that I said I had no problems but the ferocity is making me second-guess)

Also, why is farside scum with E-Badger?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi: How would you describe TM's town meta?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Vi »

farside22 515 wrote:Vi: How would you describe TM's town meta?

...I distinctly remembered seeing TonyMontana-Town in a game other than PYP2 (where he played even more worthlessly than he has here). Actually looking at my wiki page, I have no idea where or why I would remember such a thing. He was scum in both of the games I've played with him before (Serum and Steel, Wolf and Travelers' Road). In addition, both of those games are well over a year old, and given that TonyMontana actually posted more than twice per week they don't look a whole lot like how TonyMontana is playing ITT except for the usual popping in after long absences to jump on top of already-high wagons. (But to my credit TM IS acting against the meta I had of him. <.<;; )

...so that's embarrassing. I guess I have to thank you for the catch though <.<;
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:So let me get this right...
Your reasons for wanting to lynch TonyMontana are:
*lurking (and not getting called on it) (fairly true)
*not playing to his Town meta (true IMO)
L-Fluff 506 wrote:This time he seems to be scattering what he is doing a whole lot more, and I am really tempted to tip my hand a bit here to say why in this particular game its such a heavy tell as opposed to in a different game.
something you're not willing to tell us

Or let me get straight to the point--Why should I believe this isn't a blatant derail (ill-intentioned or otherwise) from a verranice ElectricBadger lynch?
It is a blantant derail attempt. I have the feeling that I comprimised on getting TM go for a secondary pick too early and that I can still drive home the TM wagon if I play my cards right.

Also im still really on edge about telling right now since it may swing something to the TM wagon and possibly detract from the RC wagon. Given how the next few hours go I might.
Also, why is farside scum with E-Badger?
Its farside is scum more with TM then with EB to me. I can see TM-farisde, TM-EB and TM-Sea all being very probable pairings, (in farside, Sea, EB order). If farside is town, I would expect EB scum, but EB works very well as scum with TM too hence what I put up, I guess it should be more of TM-[farside/EB]-Sea, I just like the likelyhood of one of farside/EB slightly more then sea. Even though he fits cleanly the odds of one of the two with TM are very close to 100% in my book

@farside - I responded to that post already in my Iso-52. Also meta on ani would be nice, he is one of the only VI-ish players I cant read. Go read TM in that family guy large you modded and tell me this is also town-TM.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Pages 6 through 10.

VasudeVa is still scum; ElectricBadger is still scum.
Robocopter is starting to go from "too scummy to be scum" to "too scummy to be too scummy to be scum".
Maemuki is more confusing than anything; see bolded.
There's really nothing to excuse TonyMontana, not that everyone doesn't know that by now.
Seacore is awkward, especially considering the three people not mentioned in his intro/catchup post were me, Ellibereth, and E-Badger.
I'm trying to read for connections and I'm not finding many. This is a function of too many lurkers, tunnelers, and wishy-washy people.
Page 6 notes: I think I understand what Dude Lion is saying in 126 about omnino not having the alt. win condition - specifically, that he thought it could have been pro-Town, whereas it probably belongs to someone anti-Town, and that person would have a hard time convincing us that he was actually a pro-Town cult leader or whatever. I'm not entirely sure I buy it given that omnino was such a newb.
Posts like 126 and 127 make me feel like there's an L-Fluff/ani link.
lol Electric-Badger 128. "Intentionally lurking after pushing a quicklynch" seems a bit harsh. It's hard for dramonic to push a quicklynch when he's not posting!~ (especially since by this time the ani wagon has shrunk to himself and L-Fluff)
I can't read farside 132 at all.
lol, my preliminary Town read on ElectricBadger.
lol, the first of many posts by Robocopter that don't say or do anything.
Robocopter 139 says he likes to joke, but I haven't seen any joking from him :? I guess he's making excuses?
VV 148 votes to pressure the main wagon without actually expressing suspicion of him. Plus he wants to test the vote count theory, which seems like sleight of rolefish.

Page 7 notes: ElectricBadger doesn't actually express any of his own opinions in 151; instead attacking others for not being clear enough. He does a ton of fishing about the alt. win condition in this post, which is surprising because he says scum have motivation to do that in that very post.
Maemuki's 153 isn't very impressive by itself; what makes it more obnoxious is that she refuses to remove her vote from omnino (now Seacore) in the future.
yada yada Robocop 159 is terrible yada etc.
ElectricBadger's response to the very kind of question he thinks is so scummy in 160 is revealing - "Robocopter doesn't seem to need a wagon to keep talking; dramonic does". lol, dramonic hadn't said anything since E-Badger voted him!
I'm not sure what to think of ani saying Robocopter is "helping" against the common belief of the time in 165.
Hey it's Robocop saying more nothing in 170!
So let me see if I have this progression correct: E-Badger votes dramonic over Robocopter to "get him to talk". L-Fluff asks which one is the better lynch, and only then does E-Badger actually read what Robocopter is saying (with the kind of case that chamber would think is scummy) in 171 while telling the mod to prod dramonic. Yyyyes, this is definitely why I've been pushing E-Badger Today.
I'm pretty sure dramonic didn't have his V/LA notice in his sig the whole time...

Page 8 notes: The very first thing VV does is speculate about the colors again when it's already said that it does Town no good! Seriously? The meta argument isn't very strong based on how he's saying it - Robo's definitely going with the flow now -.-
VV 180 and "already enough pressure on RC as is"; "Too much pressure is wasted pressure". This is balogna.
Suddenly ani talks about the vote colors (because it's the only way he can be useful?), Maemuki stops in to correct him (because it's the only way she can be useful?), and E-Badger takes the easy criticism in an attempt to get Town points.
Maemuki is around long enough to talk to someone who's getting replaced about nothing that has to do with this game (except still wanting him lynched). She still hasn't talked about anyone else in this game really. Who replaced Maemuki? hp[leaves]? I wouldn't guarantee that he's scum, but I wouldn't keep him alive unless he produces.

Page 9 notes:
Maemuki acts interestingly at the top of the page. There was plenty of opportunity to vote Robocopter at 200, and as anyone can see she didn't. I think this suggests that they share an alignment. Evidently she thought TonyMontana 199 was satisfactory as activity though... I'm not seeing that. Throwing in that she claimed she didn't see TonyMontana when checking activity earlier makes me wonder.

farside pushes ani in 203, and IIRC has done so recently as well. I don't think they would be scum together.
A lot of the posts on this page don't seem very indicative of alignment...
I don't know why TonyMontana jumped off VV in 214. Given what I know of him, probably because there was a larger wagon to be jumped on. I'm disappointed that he hasn't said more about ElectricBadger while accusing Robocopter, but I suppose I'm biased in that regard. It's seems really weird that TonyMontana actually tried to build a case on Robocopter (without talking much about anyone else) but didn't vote him.
TonyMontana 216 seems like a lie if he's talking about "sucking at Day 1s in general", unless he's specifically referring to his Town game? I certainly can't fault that he IS sucking.
Robocopter 219 asks "hey do you feel like having a claim to get the game going?". I don't recall Robocopter being THIS MUCH of a n00b when I saw him in that one other game I was thinking about replacing into.
farside 221 says that she wants to see Robocopter scum hunt. Normally you don't say that sort of thing unless you're reading VI on someone... Yet she was voting Robocopter at the time. I'll have to keep reading on this.

Page 10 notes: Ellibereth orders crap at fancy restaurants. I now know what to get him for his birthday.
Seacore 227 ignores three players - Ellibereth, me, and ElectricBadger. I am curious as to why he didn't mention either of me or Ellibereth considering at the time we were fairly universally considered Town.
Seacore 230 starts with a strange defense of Maemuki, who has been needlessly tunneling on his player slot throughout. Other than that, I'm still not sure what to think about his "that's about as good a Day 1 as you can get without a truly stupid scum". It's not necessarily a scum tell, but at the same time it doesn't make me feel particularly good about him. His inability to offer any specific information that would result from Robocopter's flip doesn't help.
dramonic and ani act as comic relief. If one of them is Town and another scum, the Townie of the bunch needs a long lecture after the game.
As mentioned before, TonyMontana 236 features information already said by Seacore, so his content total doesn't go up from the bottom of the barrel. I sound like an <insert unpleasant word here> in 248 when I respond to Seacore about it.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Vi wrote: Robocopter is starting to go from "too scummy to be scum" to "too scummy to be too scummy to be scum".
I thought I was getting a tad bit better but if you say so...
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Pages 10 to 15. Getting tired.

VasudeVa is still scum. ElectricBadger is still scum.
Robocopter is back to believable VI territory.
LlamaFluff and farside seem Town; the latter in a rather angry kind of way.
Ellibereth is still Town.
I'm conflicted on Seacore.
dramonic is probably going to wind up Town, in spite of how he really needs to be impaled on the Percequine's
Megahorn
unihorn.
ani is a mystery.
There is literally nothing to say about TonyMontana except that L-Fluff hates him.
Page 11 notes: farside 250 kind of dashes my expectation that she was reading Robocopter as VI. Meh, this isn't a particularly solid tell on her...
farside overreacting like heck to L-Fluff cements that the driving theme of this game appears to be OMGUS. They seem to stop arguing quickly...
...and dramonic 256 continues that theme. I can't fault the vote, but etc. On the other hand, I don't think dramonic-scum would do this to his partner.
Oh hey farside is apparently Town in E-Badger 257. I wonder when THAT changed.
Robocopter 262 reads really really newby. I mean is he really this newby? We're not THAT advanced in here, although this isn't a particularly easy read.
dramonic 263 essentially says that ani and VV are scum. I definitely don't see VV+dramonic. Still, I was hoping for more and better. -.- I don't really put much stock in the "contradiction" Robocopter pointed out in 264.
I still hate Seacore 269 for the premature claim. With that said, I'm going to bargain that Seacore disagrees with or doesn't know about the theory behind my stance, so etc.
The last part of Seacore 274 kind of makes me wtf. I don't think Seacore would fabricate that sort of thing... so I guess that is to dramonic's credit... OH WAIT no, dramonic called him on it later. I would like for Seacore to fill in that blank.

Page 12 notes: Robocopter's vote on Seacore makes sense from what I perceive as Robocopter's view.
farside 278 asks the question that has been on my mind for quite a while now.
Seacore saying he's never been scum (and later attempting to back it up) seems like something confident Town would do? I couldn't actually get on that forum, but I don't think he would have anticipated that...
I'm not sure why Ellibereth called TonyMontana probTown in 286. This post betrays a simple honesty that suggests Town.
I look like a total <unpleasant word here> with my exchange with dramonic. Oh well, he needed it.
Now we have Seacore with his "position in this game" argument. I'm not thrilled, although I've said as much earlier. But this argument, as terrible as it is, goes against my previous reads on Seacore...
LlamaFluff 299 feels weak all over.

Page 13 notes: farside makes a jump on Seacore. These are all good reasons for accusing Seacore. I'm not sure if I should be convinced that Seacore is more likely scum though... This is starting to get confusing.
Maemuki 303 is sadly not unlike what I would expect from her-Town.
I can't argue much with the first sentence of TonyMontana 304. The rest of the post isn't much good at all.
farside 306 points out something interesting with dramonic and E-Badger (curiously, I already had them marked down as potentially linked before). Did I ask which votes on the Robocopter wagon were opportunistic? I'm pretty sure I did... and got Seacore's as an answer. That's "different"... Assuming E-Badger and VasudeVa scum, that's one on and one off the Robocopter wagon. I would guess that the third one would be on the wagon too, unless they showed up too late to vote.
dramonic said that E-Badger went back on his position after dramonic remarked that he posted V/LA, but that's not what I remember...
E-Badger goes for the dramonic policy lynch in 310. This kind of stands at odds with what farside just posted... Hey, haven't I seen something similar to this before? Also attacking me, etc.
VV 313 still doesn't convince me of anything. Which "so many other D1 scummy candidates" are there? The only one mentioned in this post is dramonic.
farside 316 brings up another good point.
dramonic 323 is just obnoxious. Why do people insist that they have to play like this? Or is he scum?

Page 14 notes: dramonic attempts self-meta in and around 330, which is pretty lol.
farside 335 beats me to questioning E-Badger finding reasons to continue to suspect Robocopter. I do like Robocopter finally coming clean with his answer to Seacore (and Badger)'s objection from two pages ago.
VasudeVa 337 suggests he's waiting on D2 so he can REALLY go to work. I'll believe it when I see it. Plus I hope his opinion of Seacore isn't COMPLETELY based on meta. In any event, I wouldn't be surprised if both dramonic and Robocopter are Town if VV is scum.
E-Badger absolutely refusing to help Robocopter out with his meta looks terrible, although technically it's the best E-Badger would be able to do in that situation.
E-Badger 343 is where the fun IMO begins, so I'm going to skip a lot of this argument because I've already read it. I'm still bothered about E-Badger "bragging in the postgame about nailing scum D1". There's no need to brag in the postgame when you can LYNCH THEM and then brag.
Robocopter 347 is IIoA, the equivalent of wikispam. But at this point, nothing unexpected. His plea against dramonic falls pretty flat.

Page 15 notes: ani makes a post to say he's still surfing the dramonic wagon.
VV 354 doesn't really help anything anywhere.
Twice on this page we see useless people accusing other useless people. What a farce.
LlamaFluff is exactly the kind of player I would expect to be capable of performing a gambit like Dash: as scum. However, his later push on TonyMontana suggests that he was being genuine with it.
farside 367 correctly calls the gambit (or at least comes close). I don't think they would be scum together, which is a relief. I have to wonder why farside came out and called L-Fluff an anti-Town power role though. :?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Percy »

"TIME FOR ME TO INTRODUCE MY
PROD HORN
TO
ANIMORPHERV1
AND
TONYMONTANA
"

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
TonyMontana!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
animorpherv1!

hp [leaves]
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

The deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Monday the 19th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Farside's MOM mini-rant thing at Badger continues to make think she is town.

I also hunted back and found some stuff that had originally made me think Tony was leaning town...
Tony wrote: The more I thought about it, the more did it irk me that Robo pointed out I had one post, but didn't bother to read it to see I'd be away from then till monday. The mark of a man more interested in making a point than making a good point.

Elctricbadger is no better, given that he points out me as an example of posting and disappearing, after I pointed this out to robo. Now I had 2 posts in ISO, one announcing a VLA, and one pointing out I was on VLA.
All I know is that I hope you and/or Vi are on our side, cause while you both seem town to me so far, I'm well aware of both of your capabilities. -.-
...which I will admit is not really anything and my gut being wierd. I'm not feeling it that much anymore...but there's still a tad bit there.
I don't see anything particularly scummy in his ISO. I actually don't see anything. My only experience with him was in PYP II, which he did basically nothing and survived to endgame. (I know people mentioned that game 10 million times already) :P
If this continues etc. I probably won't get a read on him at all, so yeah, he does move up my rope chart.
Also, if Tony's scum I can see a good chance of Seacore buddy.

Reading Llama's 511 WAGON TONY! post it makes me want replace every instance of Tony with "Mae/hp". Meta-wise, I've played twice with town Mae: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13460 and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13108, and I didn't really feel it here.

Robo is still town. I still kinda mostly think Ani is town but his lurking is pathetic SO HE NEEDS TO GET IN HERE. Haven't read anything in Vi's quote walls yet, only the mini-summaries at top, and I notice Vas scum. I still him as town, but maybe I'm biased because I'm not the type to ever want to go do meta-research and the like as scum. The rest of the read is mainly tone but that didn't serve me too well the last I played with him.

Ok, I caught something in one of Vi's walls. Funny thing is that Badger's post with the switch to Vi with the bragging scum post game thing made me think he was more town that not. Meh. As I mentioned earlier somewhere I'm having a distinct lack of read on his slot, hence putting him lower on the whole town scum spectrum.

No new thoughts on Dram and Seacore. (No new posts by them either?)
So, I'd be happy with hp/Tony rope most. Followed by Badger/Seacore/Dram layer.
EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT LLAMA.
unvote, Vote: Tony
FLASH OF GREEN
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ellibereth wrote:So, I'd be happy with hp/Tony rope most. Followed by Badger/Seacore/Dram layer.
EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT LLAMA.
unvote, Vote: Tony
May be five months early but I will take it.

@Vi, VV - This is now the more popular deadline wagon, lets do it
@RC - If you vote TM for self-preservation I wont hold it against you
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff 523 wrote:@Vi, VV - This is now the more popular deadline wagon, lets do it
Are we reading the same vote count? :?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”