Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:33 am

Post by Astronaut »

Maximumum wrote:As for my target, I would be willing to use it on Astronaut (his last post very suspicious to me, reminding us that lynching Fritzler would have little risk)
Well, I would of course object, but I suppose that doesn't count for much... You could make a worse choice, though, as I wouldn't be a great loss for town (much like Fritzler wouldn't).
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote, vote Vikingfan-
sorry fellow vikes rube but I still think your bad.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

Astronaut wrote:
Maximumum wrote:As for my target, I would be willing to use it on Astronaut (his last post very suspicious to me, reminding us that lynching Fritzler would have little risk)
Well, I would of course object, but I suppose that doesn't count for much... You could make a worse choice, though, as I wouldn't be a great loss for town (much like Fritzler wouldn't).
Sounds to me like you are claiming Citizen?? :o
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by vikingfan »

If we don't hear anything from Enigma soon, I'd recommend him as a mayor target.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:14 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Blackberry wrote:
Astronaut wrote:
Sounds to me like you are claiming Citizen?? :o
Well...yeah, I am. Not sure I meant to do so when I started writing my post, but that's the way it ended up.

With the possibility of us having several power roles still alive, I thought it could be worth sacrificing me to confirm Maximumum rather than having her kill more or less at random.
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:57 am

Post by Iammars »

So the plan is to kill Astronaut via Mayor and lynch Fritzler? The only thing that doesn't sit well with me about that is we're wastign the mayor kill. We should probably have the mayor kill someone who looks scummy, not someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of confirming someone.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 am

Post by Thoth »

When someone offers to sacrifice himself that makes him look scummy enough to me that I have no problem with a major kill.
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:01 am

Post by Thoth »

When someone offers to sacrifice himself that makes him look scummy enough to me that I have no problem with a mayor kill.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:03 am

Post by vikingfan »

We can also have the vig kill Enigma- and if he doesn't post within 24 hours, that's just what I'm going to recommend. His extreme lurking (and still posting in other games!) doesn't sit well with me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:09 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Iammars wrote:So the plan is to kill Astronaut via Mayor and lynch Fritzler? The only thing that doesn't sit well with me about that is we're wastign the mayor kill. We should probably have the mayor kill someone who looks scummy, not someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of confirming someone.
No, that is a stupid plan
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:26 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote: Enigma
.. maybe some pressure to post?
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:43 am

Post by Astronaut »

Iammars wrote:We should probably have the mayor kill someone who looks scummy, not someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of confirming someone.
This is correct if you don't find me scummy, I was putting myself out there because Maximumum said she considered using her kill on me. You wouldn't risk losing a power role by doing so.

Of course, if we have a candidate that's really scummy-looking, that could be a better choice, but I understand Thoth's view that I by 'daring you' to kill me look kind of scummy myself.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:05 am

Post by Iammars »

I've never seen that move done before as scum, so right now, I see you as innocent.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by Fritzler »

PeaceBringer wrote:
Iammars wrote:So the plan is to kill Astronaut via Mayor and lynch Fritzler? The only thing that doesn't sit well with me about that is we're wastign the mayor kill. We should probably have the mayor kill someone who looks scummy, not someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of confirming someone.
No, that is a stupid plan
I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Iammars »

I'm agreeing that it is a stupid plan.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:28 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Where did the 'plan' come from? Until that post, I hadn't seen that that was even the plan.

I'm still awaiting Enigma-if he doesn't show up soon, I think he should be killed through the lynch, mayor, or vig.
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:59 pm

Post by Thoth »

Iammars wrote:I've never seen that move done before as scum, so right now, I see you as innocent.
I have the complete opposite experience.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

All right, now it's just intentional lurking. Cadmium said he sent the prod on Monday- Enigma's already posted since then, which implies he's gotten the prod and not posted.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#223063

I don't care whether he dies by mayor or vig, but he's scummy enough in my eyes to warrant being killed.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:10 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 Fritzler (Thesp, Thoth, Iammars)

2 vikingfan (BabyJesus, PeaceBringer)
1 Enigma91 (NanookTheWolf)

not voting (8): Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Fritzler, Maximumum, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, vikingfan

8 to lynch

(Note: Enigma91 has asked to be replaced.)
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:14 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Ah, in that case, scratch my earlier post- I was thinking he was intentionally lurking.
Puzzle
Puzzle
Has a Cunning Plan
Puzzle
Has a Cunning Plan
Has a Cunning Plan

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:10 pm

Post by Puzzle »

Maximumum wrote:I can understand vikingfan's caution when it comes to my kill. What was the case against Assasin/Iammars again?
I read post #178. What was the main issue with that? The fact that he was against a mass role claim or that he questioned why Blackberry wanted Jeep's opinion on it? Was there more I missed. If he is going to me the target based on that I would just like some clarification.
The case in #178 was the aggressivity with which he answered and tried to make the original suggestion look much stronger than it really was.
Now, concerning Iammars, I see a lot of "Oh, ythis guy looks innocent" and "we shouldn't kill this or that guy" with very little suspicion or real argument to back up these declarations : the only suspicion being on Blackberry, ditched away in the same sentence by reminding the Masons claim. This behaviour makes me think much more of a scum trying to please and sit well with everyone rather than a townie trying to actually find scums. I'm quite happy to
Vote Iammars

For the mayor kill, I'd still stick to people who can still be either Mafia or Werewolf in my book, to maximize our chances to hit right, i.e. Iammars or Fritzler.
For the time being, I was here before last week-end, and still am, mostly by process of elimination :
My Top possible Mafia (no order of preference) :

TheSP, SV, Assasin, PB, Astronaut.
My Top possible Werewolf (no order of preference) :

SV, Assasin, RotW, Thoth.

I'd also like to say that I've seen townies (myself included) and scums officially ready to take one for the town before. The difference was often that scums offered it too lightly and townies more to seal a game. I don't think it proves much in Astronaut's case, as the move doesn't end the game and Astronaut didn't openly offer it either.
For now, I'll ask Thoth to come up with reasons why I should be voting for him, and I'd like him to respond to those.
Commodore Amazing
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:26 am

Post by Iammars »

Assasin wrote:
Blackberry wrote::evil: I still think Speedy is scum.

:evil: STD, I wanted a claim, lol.

Have we discussed the possibilities of a mass-role-claim? o.O

Jeep, I want your opinion.
One, a mass role claim is the stupedist idea.

And two, why do you want Jeep's opinion?

Unvote
If I was and
Vote blackberry

A mass roleclaim is exactly what the scum want us to do. Hopefully the town isn't stupid enough to oblige.
Since this seems to be the post that everyone's having the biggest problem with my old self, I'll
try
to defend him, although I have no idea what he was thinking and have no idea why he posted it.

By trying, I realize that it is immpossible for me to defend some things. I have no idea why Assassin asked for no mass roleclaim.

If I remember right though, when Assassin asked why Blackberry wanted JEEP's opinion, I don't think that they were revealed as masons yet. Assassin might have been worried that Blackberry was following JEEP"s opinons a little to much, and was maybe trying to stop JEEP from swaying the town if JEEP was evil. It's the only thing I can come up with.

Oh, and Puzzle, when I first get into a game, even when replacing, that's how I usually play. When I start arguing with people is when I start to do my stuff.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

Thoth wrote:
Iammars wrote:I've never seen that move done before as scum, so right now, I see you as innocent.
I have the complete opposite experience.
Ditto Thoth, I did it myself in Jailbreak Mafia. (claimed townie, got lynched, was really scum) lol

I would post more, but I gotta go, really sorry. BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Lol, I'll be on tonite hopefully
(OOC: *Reunion and Survivor are on tonite, YAY*)

(OOC: You should all watch Reunion :D . *is an advertising agent for Reunion*)
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:35 pm

Post by Fritzler »

vote: iammers
This seems scummy to me for some reason, I don't know why.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:51 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 Fritzler (Thesp, Thoth, Iammars)

2 vikingfan (BabyJesus, PeaceBringer)
1 Enigma91 (NanookTheWolf)
2 Iammars (Puzzle, Fritzler)

not voting (6): Astronaut, Blackberry, inHimshallibe, Maximumum, rolandofthewhite, vikingfan

8 to lynch

(Note: inHimshallibe will be replacing Enigma91 as of now.)
Last edited by Cadmium on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”