FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Also, now that you guys claim Mason, it might make the game quite a lot easier. We can pick a target for you guys to recruit at night and if it kills you, we found scum. You might not want to actively try to sacrifice yourself like that, but I would say its best for town to at least note who you are planning to recruit each night, so we know who to lynch the next day.
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Sorry for multi posts everyone, either the laptop or the site kept lagging on me. :( Can someone remove those posts?
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 am

Post by wolframnhart »

The mod will remove the posts FC. Also as a mason we cannot recruit anyone to be a mason with us, it's just myself and THC, you might be thinking of a cult recruiter.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

FC Groningen wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:Kast's posting style bothers me. It is like he wants to force us to contradict ourselves.
You may prove me wrong, but I thought one of the best ways to find scum is to force people to slip up/contradict themselves.

Also, after putting HP in ISO, I can't say I'm very impressed with what you posted so far.

HPPost:
1: Policy lynch on K-7.
2: Random lynch? On Wreck Star
3: Lynch on Kast for not voting
4: explanation that his vote on Kast would draw some reaction where K-7's lynch won't. Did you forget about your vote on Wreck Star or something?
5: Comment that Kast's posting style disturbs you for a crap reason.

Can you explain your vote on Wreck Star and why you keep hitting on Kast a bit more? And while you are at it, what is your opinion on Twoheadedcyclops?
Anyone will contradict himself if he is forced to answer too many questions.

Wreck Star vote was random and username related.

THC doesn't look like scum at all. He's just a townie trying to defend himself from moot cases.

http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/god.htm

OK, take the quiz above. It is filled with trick questions and will force you to contradict yourself. I get the same feeling from Kast's posts. A townie doesn't need to forcibly make people contradict themselves. Kast is scum.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Why is everyone claiming? Why did you claim Kast? Why are you revealing who you want to kill?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (1)
- AlmasterGM
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (1)
- DragonsofSummer
Kast (2)
- hp [leaves], TwoHeadedCyclops
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
hp [leaves] (1)
- Scott Brosius
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (1)
- CryMeARiver
Wreck Star (2)
- ooba, bv310
killa seven (2)
- Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
totallynotmafia (0)
-
FC Groningen (5)
- ReaperCharlie, semioldguy, wolframnhart, Dragon Phoenix, totallynotmafia
semioldguy (0)
-
TwoHeadedCyclops (5)
- farside22, Wreck Star, FC Groningen, Toon Fighter, d3x
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- Kast, killa seven

22 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 8, ~4 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:25 am

Post by ooba »

Scott Brosius wrote:Here, will catch up.
Scott Brosius wrote:Why is everyone claiming? Why did you claim Kast? Why are you revealing who you want to kill?
It took you one day to catch up and post this?
hp [leaves] wrote:THC doesn't look like scum at all.
Did you read the last page?
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

He claimed mason. That's easily verifiable. For scum, it is not a good idea to fakeclaim mason when your partner is about to get dayvigged. One scum flip and we've found another scum.

It is a good idea to let them live.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

ooba wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Here, will catch up.
Scott Brosius wrote:Why is everyone claiming? Why did you claim Kast? Why are you revealing who you want to kill?
It took you one day to catch up and post this?
Not much has happened besides the weird claims.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 am

Post by ooba »

hp [leaves] wrote:He claimed mason. That's easily verifiable. For scum, it is not a good idea to fakeclaim mason when your partner is about to get dayvigged. One scum flip and we've found another scum.

It is a good idea to let them live.
You've got me wrong - An early mason claim is confirmed town until proved otherwise. The statement "THC doesn't look like scum at all." implies some amount of doubt ..
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Wreck Star »

[Reck]

Oh hey, nobody explained the FCG wagon to me. I want to lynch every one of you on it. Okay, perhaps that's a tad bit exaggerated, but seriously... I asked a question, I want an answer. I find it funny 2HC was like "omg potentially viable wagon" and voted Kast. I find Kast to be pro-town. Much more so than 2HC.

lololololynch please
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

And what do you think about the claim WreckStar? Do you think I am scum as well claiming mason with THC?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@Scott

So you have nothing to say about anything in the game so far? All you have posted is your RVS vote (that is still there), talked about darth maul, episode 1 being just for a racing game, you will catch up, and then asking about why people are claiming.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Wow, this game really took off in the past couple of days. My bad for not posting. I'll get something up by tomorrow.
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

Unvote

I must've skimmed over the mason claim...
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by TwoHeadedCyclops »

Wreck Star wrote:
Unvote

Maybe you should read the last 30 or so posts before you misrep me and dismissively call for a lynch. Reading comprehension for the win.

unvote, vote:Wreckstar
I've had too many cups of cofffee today
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Though WreckStar missed the mason claim, i don't think they are scum for it THC. Hell as it is I am about to vote for BV310, but maybe his lurking ass can be vigged.

Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

[Reck]
TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:
Wreck Star wrote:
Unvote

Maybe you should read the last 30 or so posts before you misrep me and dismissively call for a lynch. Reading comprehension for the win.

unvote, vote:Wreckstar
Hey, I just got back from Vegas and I only got 45 minutes of sleep in the past 60 hours. I'm slightly delusional right now (not kidding, I just fell on my ass trying to get out of the shower). I have an excuse for lacking reading comprehension. Last post I understood was wolf just saying "don't kill THC please", I never saw the official claim.

Either you guys are ballsy scum, or you're masons who are lucky you're masons because town would lynch your scummy asses otherwise (referring to THC's "two heads).
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Wreck Star wrote: Hey, I just got back from Vegas and I only got 45 minutes of sleep in the past 60 hours. I'm slightly delusional right now (not kidding, I just fell on my ass trying to get out of the shower). I have an excuse for lacking reading comprehension. Last post I understood was wolf just saying "don't kill THC please", I never saw the official claim.
Yeah that post was pretty delusional and reductive regarding my vote on Kast.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I agree with wolframnhart on his assertion that Wreck Star missing a page isn't exactly grounds for an OMGUS vote on him by 2HC. Especially when he unvoted after he realized his mistake. (And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?) 8-)

After a re-read of the thread, I noticed the following things:
- hp [leaves] has posted only seven times, three of them votes: K-7 (policy lynch), WreckStar (random), and Kast (for not voting on anyone yet).
- AlmasterGM's posts have had little to no content (though he has promised to catch up and post by tomorrow),
- Toon Fighter has only posted 4 times. That's even less than bv310... -_-
- ScottBrosius is faux-lurking, only posting fluff, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Possible scumtell?

However, if I had to call anyone out on lurking it would have to be DragonsofSummer.
He has only posted twice, and one of them was a promise to catch up, which he doesn't appear to be following through on (or is he?).

Also, it was Konowa who originally voted for FC Groningen, not me. But as I read posts from wolframnhart , DragonPhoenix , and totallynotmafia , they certainly made FC look a lot more guilty to me. In response, FC posted 161 and 162. This helped him out a little bit in my estimation but I still think he is one of the guiltiest looking. And if the TwoHeadedCyclops bandwagon ends up fizzling out due to the Mason claim with wolframnhart, I suggest more hop onto the FC Groningen wagon and let's learn some more from this fine gentleman.
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:36 pm

ReaperCharlie wrote:I agree with wolframnhart on his assertion that Wreck Star missing a page isn't exactly grounds for an OMGUS vote on him by 2HC. Especially when he unvoted after he realized his mistake. (And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?) 8-)
He basically just checked in to throw shit at us without even reading. How is that excused by his state of mind? It says something about his priorities imo, especially if he did it reflexively without much thought.
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Wreck Star »

TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:I agree with wolframnhart on his assertion that Wreck Star missing a page isn't exactly grounds for an OMGUS vote on him by 2HC. Especially when he unvoted after he realized his mistake. (And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?) 8-)
He basically just checked in to throw shit at us without even reading. How is that excused by his state of mind? It says something about his priorities imo, especially if he did it reflexively without much thought.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

ooba wrote:You've got me wrong - An early mason claim is confirmed town until proved otherwise. The statement "THC doesn't look like scum at all." implies some amount of doubt ..
That part ignored the claim.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:He basically just checked in to throw shit at us without even reading. How is that excused by his state of mind? It says something about his priorities imo, especially if he did it reflexively without much thought.
Often people do things they wouldn't normally do when they are under a certain level of intoxication... but I see what you mean. What I
meant
to say was: that your vote seems more like an omgus/random than something that's clearly supported by either logic or evidence.

Either way, I provided WreckStar with my reasoning for thus far leaving Konowa's original vote on FC Groningen.

----

But now I have some questions for you (both), TwoHeadedCyclops.
- Why should I believe that you're actually a mason role?
- What can you give us to prove that you aren't lying, without breaking Kdub's rules?
- What's to say you aren't just scum, claiming a mason-ish role, and hoping we all believe you because we don't know how many of each kind of role there are?
Toon Fighter wrote:Can you claim more than your rolename only, plz, C-3PO?
This. Please. ^^^

If, and ONLY if, you can answer these questions to my satisfaction -- and that of the rest of the other townies -- then you can certainly count on my vote and voice to help you from here on out.

However, I would also like the opinion of the following people, none of whom have weighed in since the wolframnhart/TwoHeadedCyclops mason claim, especially those who are
bolded
:

- d3x
-
farside22

- CryMeARiver
-
Dragon Phoenix

-
Wreck Star

- killa seven
- Vel-Rahn Koon
- AlmasterGM
- Scott Brosius
- danakillsu
- totallynotmafia
-
FC Groningen

- semioldguy
- DragonsofSummer
- bv310
- hp [leaves] & ooba have both danced around whether the mason claim verifyable, but have really only posted fluff... please post something more substantial.

----

Also, TwoHeadedCyclops has pointed out that Kast is playing like a lone predator, and has called him out as possibly being Boba Fett, which might in some odd way make sense with the Day Vigilante trait Kast claims to have (?). Either way, I am not sure whether that is a pro-town role or not, so I don't know what to think of that yet...

And either way,
Kast
, if you
are
indeed Boba Fett or a similar role, what gain is there to claim your role during Day One, unless you intend to also
use
your power before night falls? Aren't you just revealing yourself to the scum, to be uselessly picked off? ...Unless of course your power is only good for one day only, or only on Day One. Otherwise, it would be quite pointless to reveal yourself, unless there's something I'm missing, or something that I don't know about your (possible) role.

----

@ hp [leaves]
: How is any mason claim easily verifiable? Especially in this: a totally themed, flavored game. How do we know there aren't multiple mafia teams, multiple mason teams, etc? 2HC and Wolf could easily be a scum duo just trying to screw with our minds.

----

And also, I assume that
IF
TwoHeadedCyclops is in fact C-3PO, that would mean wolframnhart has to be R2-D2! Haha!
"Beep boop beep!" Now
that
would be a funny posting restriction!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by ooba »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:Can you claim more than your rolename only, plz, C-3PO?
This. Please. ^^^
Don't answer this THC.
ReaperCharlie wrote:- hp [leaves] & ooba have both danced around whether the mason claim verifyable, but have really only posted fluff... please post something more substantial.
What you mean fluff - I've already posted my thoughts on this - As far as I am concerned they are confirmed town unless one of them flips scum. If THC was scum and wolf was scum with him, I think its a suboptimal play for wolf to reveal himself like that - maybe in a mini, but not in a large game.

The amount of fishing w.r.t THC abilities, wolf's role name, Kast's abilities and role name is scummy as hell.

Unvote. Vote: ReaperCharlie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”