FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I agree with wolframnhart on his assertion that Wreck Star missing a page isn't exactly grounds for an OMGUS vote on him by 2HC. Especially when he unvoted after he realized his mistake. (And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?) 8-)

After a re-read of the thread, I noticed the following things:
- hp [leaves] has posted only seven times, three of them votes: K-7 (policy lynch), WreckStar (random), and Kast (for not voting on anyone yet).
- AlmasterGM's posts have had little to no content (though he has promised to catch up and post by tomorrow),
- Toon Fighter has only posted 4 times. That's even less than bv310... -_-
- ScottBrosius is faux-lurking, only posting fluff, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Possible scumtell?

However, if I had to call anyone out on lurking it would have to be DragonsofSummer.
He has only posted twice, and one of them was a promise to catch up, which he doesn't appear to be following through on (or is he?).

Also, it was Konowa who originally voted for FC Groningen, not me. But as I read posts from wolframnhart , DragonPhoenix , and totallynotmafia , they certainly made FC look a lot more guilty to me. In response, FC posted 161 and 162. This helped him out a little bit in my estimation but I still think he is one of the guiltiest looking. And if the TwoHeadedCyclops bandwagon ends up fizzling out due to the Mason claim with wolframnhart, I suggest more hop onto the FC Groningen wagon and let's learn some more from this fine gentleman.

If you want to know more, ask specificly. I think I've answered all questions so far. If you have a problem with those answers, you better state them because I can't respond to "suspicions".
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
1 However, I would also like the opinion of the following people, none of whom have weighed in since the wolframnhart/TwoHeadedCyclops mason claim, especially those who are
bolded
:

- d3x
-
farside22

- CryMeARiver
-
Dragon Phoenix

-
Wreck Star

- killa seven
- Vel-Rahn Koon
- AlmasterGM
- Scott Brosius
- danakillsu
- totallynotmafia
-
FC Groningen

- semioldguy
- DragonsofSummer
- bv310
2 - hp [leaves] & ooba have both danced around whether the mason claim verifyable, but have really only posted fluff... please post something more substantial.

3 Also, TwoHeadedCyclops has pointed out that Kast is playing like a lone predator, and has called him out as possibly being Boba Fett, which might in some odd way make sense with the Day Vigilante trait Kast claims to have (?). Either way, I am not sure whether that is a pro-town role or not, so I don't know what to think of that yet...

1 My opinion on the matter is that I don't think its likely someone would be willing to risk his neck for 2HC if he wasn't sure, by supporting a claim. I'm inclined to believe it, but I don't rule out the possibility of a cult or something. I'll unvote, but I do think he brought this onto himself. His OMGUS votes and general support of wacky bandwagons would be enough to make him at least look scummy. Also makes me wonder why "HP" stated that the bandwagon on 2HC was based on "moot points".

Unvote.

2 I agree with Ooba here, he did state his thoughts so I don't see why you keep pressing here. (post 259) Might have been formulated more clearly though.

3 This sounds like fishing to me.

Vote Dragon Phoenix

I don't think I've seen him post substancial posts so far, except 1 maybe. I'd like to hear more from him.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
@ hp [leaves]
: How is any mason claim easily verifiable? Especially in this: a totally themed, flavored game. How do we know there aren't multiple mafia teams, multiple mason teams, etc? 2HC and Wolf could easily be a scum duo just trying to screw with our minds.
One of them dies, flips scum and the other is scum. One of them dies, flips town and the other is town. In a game this big, one of them will surely die way before lylo.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

ReaperCharlie wrote: ----

@ hp [leaves]
: How is any mason claim easily verifiable? Especially in this: a totally themed, flavored game. How do we know there aren't multiple mafia teams, multiple mason teams, etc? 2HC and Wolf could easily be a scum duo just trying to screw with our minds.
And if they are lying scum, the situation with them will probably resolve itself anyway.

You are rolefishing to the extreme trying to get a better idea of the setup. This also applies to ToonFighter, however you jumped on the idea afterward which makes it worse.

Unvote
Vote: ReaperCharlie
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 am

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:
FC wrote:I've answered all your questions. If you want to continue your case, you could at least respond to that, before you automatically expect to continue pressure.
You do realise you're at L-7, surely the pressure isn't that great so why are you so worried about my vote?

The mason claims make sense given that they are c3po and r2d2. Kast should claim his character seeing as we already know he's a dayvig.
What makes you think I'm worried about the vote? I'm more surprised that you want to continue your case on me with nothing new and everything explained.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:

Fish more scum
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

FC Groningen wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:

What makes you think I'm worried about the vote? I'm more surprised that you want to continue your case on me with nothing new and everything explained.
I don't understand what you mean by continuing my case, it's not like I'm pushing for you to be lynched or anything, you're starting to look paranoid and as if you are feeling the pressure of the votes on you.
CMAR wrote:Fish more scum
You don't agree that by learning Kast's character we could find out if he was lying about the dayvigging?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I believe the claim soley because of wolf who I had a town read on.

unvote
:

Plus Wolf calling CP30 during the discussion was a nice soft claim that I completely missed.

I want to reread again because of some lurkers (so many people need to stop) and the chaos of today I do have one question.

Kast: why would you want to vig so early in the game? Do you know if you dayvig if the day will end?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Well, the two claimed masons should get a free pass until the end game obviously, looking at them now is a waste of time. The claimed day vig role is a little less convincing (and rather ill advised to come out like this), but for now I am going him the benefit of the doubt. I don't like the role fishing going on by several players, but for now I am still sticking with FC G as the most scummy player so far. Vote stays.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 am

Post by FC Groningen »

totallynotmafia wrote:
FC Groningen wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:

I don't understand what you mean by continuing my case, it's not like I'm pushing for you to be lynched or anything, you're starting to look paranoid and as if you are feeling the pressure of the votes on you.
CMAR wrote:Fish more scum
You don't agree that by learning Kast's character we could find out if he was lying about the dayvigging?
Not asking you to move your vote, but I'm asking what motivates you to keep it. I've answered all questions so all I'm asking you guys is what makes me scummy according you?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (1)
- AlmasterGM
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (1)
- DragonsofSummer
Kast (1)
- hp [leaves]
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (2)
- ooba, Scott Brosius
hp [leaves] (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (2)
- CryMeARiver, FC Groningen
Wreck Star (2)
- bv310, TwoHeadedCyclops
killa seven (2)
- Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
totallynotmafia (0)
-
FC Groningen (5)
- ReaperCharlie, semioldguy, wolframnhart, Dragon Phoenix, totallynotmafia
semioldguy (0)
-
TwoHeadedCyclops (2)
- Toon Fighter, d3x
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- Kast, killa seven, Wreck Star, farside22

22 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 8, ~4 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I guess if I was "role-fishing to the extreme I was doing so out of paranoia. Honestly, I have never played a game with masons before, so I am not familiar with the intricacies of dealing with a mason claim (esp on day 1 when pretty much nothing is set in stone).

I basically just stated what I thought, and asked players (who haven't talked much and/or whose opinions I respect) to weigh in who I thought would have something substantial to say. Sorry I must have missed ooba's non-fluff post, didn't mean any offense by that.

And as you can see, I still haven't changed my vote, so obviously I am just waiting for something to go by and I'm trying to drag things out of others before making up my mind. I feel like I have made my sentiments quite clear in saying that if THC/wrh are in fact masons, that they can count on my vote.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

ReaperCharlie wrote: After a re-read of the thread, I noticed the following things:

- Toon Fighter has only posted 4 times. That's even less than bv310... -_-
I haven't posted much, but I have been following the game. Also, I replaced 5 pages or so into the game. That means I have 4 (5 now) posts in 7 pages, which isn't actually that low of an activity rate.

And when I asked 2HC for more details about his role, it was before he revealed he was a mason, and therefore more info about him was required at that time.

For now, I will trust his claim and
unvote
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Wreck Star »

[Reck]
Wreck Star wrote:...okay, I don't get the FCG wagon. Can someone explain it to me?
Wreck Star wrote:Oh hey, nobody explained the FCG wagon to me. I want to lynch every one of you on it. Okay, perhaps that's a tad bit exaggerated, but seriously... I asked a question, I want an answer.
If I'm not mistaken, the reasoning is basically his one post was full of contradictions, right? But I think his response post does a pretty good job of explaining those contradictions. Plus, the quickness in which his wagon built up speed is quite worrisome.
ReaperCharlie wrote:And doubly because of Vegas. btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?
No and no. Though I
did
give an Alan-esque speech while standing on our 51st floor wrap-around balcony overlooking the strip =D

Some general thoughts about the recent events:
- ReaperCharlie's 273 is goodposting.
- I obviously believe the mason claim. It'd be fairly suicidal for scum to pull that gambit this early on.
- ooba saying RC is rolefishing is quite a stretch.

Essentially, we've been derailed by the mason claim because much of the wagon-building was based around THC's play. Since we're basically
ignoring
that now, I can only look at the FCG wagon and shake my head. While his play has been...lackluster...it's hardly enough to warrant a wagon of this size.

Though, I
would
like to go back and
vote: bv310
because his lurker ass still hasn't proven me wrong, and it's only a matter of time until we have to lynch him anyway. :roll:
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:43 am

Post by TwoHeadedCyclops »

Wreck Star wrote: Some general thoughts about the recent events:
- ReaperCharlie's 273 is goodposting.
- I obviously believe the mason claim. It'd be fairly suicidal for scum to pull that gambit this early on.
- ooba saying RC is rolefishing is quite a stretch.

WHAT? 273 is good and isn't rolefishing? WHAT? I feel quite the opposite. First he blatantly questions what you call obvious in your second point. Then he asks me about my role, asks Kast about his role, and openly outs another rolename:

ReaperCharlie wrote:
But now I have some questions for you (both), TwoHeadedCyclops.
- Why should I believe that you're actually a mason role?
- What can you give us to prove that you aren't lying, without breaking Kdub's rules?
- What's to say you aren't just scum, claiming a mason-ish role, and hoping we all believe you because we don't know how many of each kind of role there are?
Toon Fighter wrote:Can you claim more than your rolename only, plz, C-3PO?
This. Please. ^^^

If, and ONLY if, you can answer these questions to my satisfaction -- and that of the rest of the other townies -- then you can certainly count on my vote and voice to help you from here on out.

Also, TwoHeadedCyclops has pointed out that Kast is playing like a lone predator, and has called him out as possibly being Boba Fett, which might in some odd way make sense with the Day Vigilante trait Kast claims to have (?). Either way, I am not sure whether that is a pro-town role or not, so I don't know what to think of that yet...

And either way,
Kast
, if you
are
indeed Boba Fett or a similar role, what gain is there to claim your role during Day One, unless you intend to also
use
your power before night falls? Aren't you just revealing yourself to the scum, to be uselessly picked off? ...Unless of course your power is only good for one day only, or only on Day One. Otherwise, it would be quite pointless to reveal yourself, unless there's something I'm missing, or something that I don't know about your (possible) role.

----

@ hp [leaves]

----

And also, I assume that
IF
TwoHeadedCyclops is in fact C-3PO, that would mean wolframnhart has to be R2-D2! Haha!
"Beep boop beep!" Now
that
would be a funny posting restriction!
Imo, this isn't even subtle enough to be rolefishing, it's more like role hunting. Frankly I would use this just to tell newbies what not to do. He's clearly speculating about the setup and outing as much info as he can.

WHO is with reck that think it's a stretch to call this fishing?^^^^
I've had too many cups of cofffee today
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:57 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Like I said, I haven't really played with a mason role in the game before, so I don't know how a mason would prove their claim or if they'd even have to. I'm not necessarily rolefishing OR rolehunting, I'm just saying,
we don't know what's out there at this point, so it's completely retarded to counter-claim anything, since we don't know what roles exist.
So I wasn't role-fishing/hunting... but since I've never been in this kind of situation in a mafia game before, there may be (and there probably is) something I'm overlooking about it.

I don't feel like I need to justify my questioning of the mason claim. And of course I am interested in/suspicious of the whole Kast issue. Mostly because of the way you've called him out, TwoHeadedCyclops. You say he is acting like a lone predator and have alluded to him being a Boba Fett-ish role. If this is pro-town, it could definitely be of use to us.

And whether it is or not, what does it benefit him to reveal himself? I'm leaning toward Kast not having any special ability, and I think his train of thought was if he tried to put himself out there as possibly killing someone, it would force the masons to claim. This would be useful to scum because now they know who to lynch/NK. And it was useful either way because now we know about the masons, right?

Just trying to stimulate more discussion.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by TwoHeadedCyclops »

ReaperCharlie wrote: Just trying to stimulate more discussion.
I don't doubt that, but figuring out the powerroles is scum's real challenge right now and that includes names and powers and breadcrumbs. Your perspective on other claims is also revealing of your own role. Remember too that finding out vanillas is also progress in figuring out the prs.

Also by questioning powerroles you show scum there is possibility for mislynch if they leave the doubted prs alive.

Sure any of us can lie about our abilities or lack thereof but it's better to give everybody a chance to prove themselves(Kast's easily can) or just be NKed. Even if that doesn't happen, we're gonna have more information later from claims, meaning more accurate speculation. So basically you should keep your speculations to yourself and save them for later, when it's more advantageous to town than scum.

tl;dr
Doing that helps scum more right now, imo. Take care of it later.

If you wanna question this, fine, but I find it pretty widely accepted on here. And it isn't specifically for masons, it's for pretty much any claim that doesn't automatically call for immediate attention in-and-of itself.
I've had too many cups of cofffee today
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

TwoHeadedCyclops wrote:Sure any of us can lie about our abilities or lack thereof but it's better to give everybody a chance to prove themselves(Kast's easily can) or just be NKed. Even if that doesn't happen, we're gonna have more information later from claims, meaning more accurate speculation. So basically you should keep your speculations to yourself and save them for later, when it's more advantageous to town than scum.
I hadn't thought of it that way; I will keep that in mind. Thanks, I have never played a game completely blind like this before. :oops:
Wreck Star wrote:[Reck]
Wreck Star wrote:...okay, I don't get the FCG wagon. Can someone explain it to me?
Wreck Star wrote:Oh hey, nobody explained the FCG wagon to me. I want to lynch every one of you on it. Okay, perhaps that's a tad bit exaggerated, but seriously... I asked a question, I want an answer.
If I'm not mistaken, the reasoning is basically his one post was full of contradictions, right? But I think his response post does a pretty good job of explaining those contradictions. Plus, the quickness in which his wagon built up speed is quite worrisome.
Essentially, we've been derailed by the mason claim because much of the wagon-building was based around THC's play. Since we're basically
ignoring
that now, I can only look at the FCG wagon and shake my head. While his play has been...lackluster...it's hardly enough to warrant a wagon of this size.
Yes, I somewhat agree... but as I posted earlier, I still get some weird vibes from him.

But along that line, I think I may have just been focused on FCG too much because 'my' vote was already against him when I /replaced into the game.

Unvote

Wreck Star wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:btw, did you run into Alan or any tigers?
No and no. Though I
did
give an Alan-esque speech while standing on our 51st floor wrap-around balcony overlooking the strip =D
Wow, nice digs. Make sure to invite me next time, eh?
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by d3x »

I've skimmed over the thread.

UnVote
for now, until I can give it all a good solid read.

Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow to post, but in the meantime I thought I'd throw something out there and see if it sticks.

If we're doubting Kast's alignment and/or ability, why don't we direct his shot? If he doesn't shoot who we want him to, we Lynch him {ie- antiTown motivations}. If he doesn't Shoot anyone, we Lynch him {ie- he lied}. If he successfully shoots the target picked out by us, we let him live and allow the Scum to deal with him tonight.

Thoughts?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

[Starbuck]

On THC
THC wrote:Actually I have and am participating a lot, especially compared to everyone else in the game.
Way to completely twist what I meant. I already asked you to stop with the douchebaggery.

You still ignored questions and if you are who you say you are (a claimed pro-town mason). You may want to get off your high horse and not act so anti-town.

THC wrote:Maybe you should read the last 30 or so posts before you misrep me and dismissively call for a lynch. Reading comprehension for the win.
Again, there you go with the fucking insults. Is that the only reason why you are going to vote for us? Nothing other than being vindictive?

Also, that unvote was Reck and not myself. I was barely around this weekend.

You were acting like a fucking scumball and you god damn know it. You are just lucky to have a mason buddy who can save your ass. The only reason I am giving you any benefit of the doubt is because it was wolf (who I have a town read on) that came out for you.
THC wrote:He basically just checked in to throw shit at us without even reading. How is that excused by his state of mind? It says something about his priorities imo, especially if he did it reflexively without much thought.
What in the fuck are you talking about? Had I been here I would have unvoted sooner, but I was not.

This is the attitude that I'm talking about when I say that I feel that you are being anti-town.

Also, for the record, I figured that once you actually claimed as 3PO that Wolf is probably R2-D2 and I'm probably not the only one who thought so.

On FC
FC Groningen wrote:Also, now that you guys claim Mason, it might make the game quite a lot easier. We can pick a target for you guys to recruit at night and if it kills you, we found scum. You might not want to actively try to sacrifice yourself like that, but I would say its best for town to at least note who you are planning to recruit each night, so we know who to lynch the next day.
Ummm.....WTF? Just what gives you the idea that they can recruit?

On Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius wrote:Why is everyone claiming? Why did you claim Kast? Why are you revealing who you want to kill?
WTF?

READ

THE

THREAD

Then ask questions.
Scott Brosius wrote:Not much has happened besides the weird claims.
"Not much has happened"? WTF mate.

On wolframnhart
wolframnhart wrote:And what do you think about the claim WreckStar? Do you think I am scum as well claiming mason with THC?
I'm not sure about Reck, but I had a pro-town read on you and that's the only reason why THC is going to get a bye from me. Now he's just acting all butt hurt with his vote on us.

I still find THC to be acting in an anti-town fashion.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

I've got all my information about roles on this site:

C:\Users\Jun\AppData\Local\Temp\mafiascum04-2.swf

There apparantly can be a recruiter as well, which makes it hard to tell the difference from a cult. Not saying they must be able to recruit, but I'd leave the option open.
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Ehh fail link. Anyway, its the flash tutorial the Wiki mentioned from mikeburn something.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

FC - If you scroll to the top of the page, there's a nice link up there entitled Wiki. Click it on it.

It will change your life.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Starbuck wrote:FC - If you scroll to the top of the page, there's a nice link up there entitled Wiki. Click it on it.

It will change your life.
Haha. +1

...but what's the point of being a hydra if you're just gonna use your real name anyway, Starbuck? :shock:
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê