VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.

Vote: EB

L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Argh, why am I having second thoughts? Moments after I posted that, I imagined Vi creeping up behind me and blatantly stealing another 4chan meme. Inb4 'Obvious bus is obvious' and WIFOM. I hate being paranoid. I think I'll be giving up sleep and actually do that reread later.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

Vi wrote:the rest is not unconvincing
Double negative?
Vi wrote:tl;dr ElectricBadger is defscum. Most of his posts are concerned with looking good instead of actually going anywhere.
I found out that I agree with this.

L-1.

Claim, scum.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 am

Post by Vi »

VasudeVa 551 wrote:Argh, why am I having second thoughts? Moments after I posted that, I imagined Vi creeping up behind me and blatantly stealing another 4chan meme. Inb4 'Obvious bus is obvious' and WIFOM. I hate being paranoid. I think I'll be giving up sleep and actually do that reread later.
*retreats into your closet*
hp[l] 552 wrote:Double negative?
That's not implausible.

Also, in order for E-Badger to be at L-1 you would have to vote him.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Vi »

Where is Seacore?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Looks like I counted wrong. Don't mind my L-1 paranoia.

Unsee, See ElectricBadger
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hi. I've been ouit ofr a while mtoday, finally able to post.

I have been reading the thread, whenever I remember, but I don't see the reasons for an EB lynch.
I saw you posting elsewhere on the site. Why can you post in other games and not here?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Ok you know? Im just going to spill since it actually be useful today afterall, it would at least help explain why I want the people who are timid to do anything dead. My role heavily suggests a few things

1) There is at least one member of the scum who do not know who other scum are. I do not know if this is a traitor, or actually more then just that, it could be no scum know eachother. At least one member of the scum is flying blind to their partners though
2) At least one member of the scum is actually searching for other members of the scum team. This is a night ability that is highly likely related to colors as again is suggested by my role, another reason I wanted that shut down early. Scum hooking up due to carelessness early isnt something I wanted. Im not sure if they actually hook up if they find eachother or just are told "yes X is scum", im thinking the latter though
3) A couple other things are suggested, one which I will claim in twilight, and one that I may or may not claim, depending on what whoever is lynched flips PR wise.

This is why im a little more interested in TM today. Since all scum dont know eachother, they may be far more hesitant then normal to actually push cases, scumhunt etc. TM is fitting this bill perfectly to me.

I have a tricky role, im just hoping I finally have come to the right conclusion as to how to play it.
I have never seen a town player knowing what the mafia knows, but I can't see scum doing this gambit because it puts a target on their back.
I have to question if Llama is suicidal as scum.
As for if this is true it will explain some things I see in the game.
This could explain some players who are eager to lynch RC over others or try and push cases on others and just lynch RC. Maybe it's a scum move.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:Going back on topic, here's an unofficial vote count:

*Voting for scum: Vi, farside22, LlamaFluff
*Voting for VI-Town: TonyMontana, Seacore, ElectricBadger, dramonic
*Wasting their votes to varying degrees: Robocopter (on Seacore), VasudeVa (on animorpherv1), Ellibereth (on TonyMontana), hp[leaves] (on LlamaFluff), animorpherv1 (on Vi)

Please adjust your votes accordingly.

If you feel your vote is being unjustly represented in this vote count, now would be a great time to bring up some good reasons why. (Yesterday or today would have been better but etc.)
Hey this helps and theorizing with Llama's claim 99% there is scum on the VI wagon.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:36 am

Post by dramonic »

If EB doesn't get here within the next 30 hours I'll be hammering.
No-Lynch is the root of all evil
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Vi »

Wait what I completely missed L-Fluff 543.

Actually, what Fluff is saying may explain why I don't see a lot of connections between people and why OMGUS has been the rule of the Day. And now I understand why TM has been his target of choice. There's more to say, but if there's a recruitment mechanism I'm going to stop for Today.

farside, is there a particular reason you keep trying to suggest L-Fluff could be scum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No sleep and reread makes me like the E-Badger lynch. Town-reads are townier than ever. Not supporting the scumwagon. If anything it's either scum or misled VT(due to dram's willingness to hammer). Get out of mah closet Vi. D:<
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

No one seems to be seeing why I think Seacore is scum. Gah...

unvote
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Vi »

ITT, ani lurks like a professional.

Well, it's not really ITT, but you get the idea.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:18 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:Actually, what Fluff is saying may explain why I don't see a lot of connections between people and why OMGUS has been the rule of the Day. And now I understand why TM has been his target of choice. There's more to say, but if there's a recruitment mechanism I'm going to stop for Today.
I highly doubt its recruiting. My role specifically suggests that at least one scum member has the ability to search for other scum.
farside22 wrote:This could explain some players who are eager to lynch RC over others or try and push cases on others and just lynch RC. Maybe it's a scum move.
Yep, its also why I think dram isnt scum since all scum wont know eachother so there is even less reason to be playing suicidal as scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Percy »

"NO LOVE FROM
TONYMONTANA
."

"Not to worry, I will find another."

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

hp [leaves]
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
Vi!

Robocopter87
has his eyes
shut!

The deadline for today's lynch has been extended indefinitely due to further replacement issues. Once a replacement is found for TonyMontana I will set the deadline again.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm here, I'm here. I've been trying to keep up but I've been getting lost.

I really don't think that EB is scum, but I will vote for him when I get to work tomorrow morning if necessary to make the lynch. I get to work a bit more than 1 hour before the lynch, and if I've done my time line right, that should be fine.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Seacore »

VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.
Summary. "Since I can't make people lynch who I want, I've decided to buddy up with more towny people rather than people who other people have found suspicious. But don't worry, I certainly won't be making any cases"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:Wait what I completely missed L-Fluff 543.

Actually, what Fluff is saying may explain why I don't see a lot of connections between people and why OMGUS has been the rule of the Day. And now I understand why TM has been his target of choice. There's more to say, but if there's a recruitment mechanism I'm going to stop for Today.

farside, is there a particular reason you keep trying to suggest L-Fluff could be scum?
I just don't feel he is trying like he normally does. Like something just feels off whenever I read him. His case on TM wasn't spectacular. He doesn't really seem like he is scum hunting. He says I read player X and Y as scum with no reasoning. Things like that just don't say Llama town in my view.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Seacore »

Also,

RC could have just hammered. But he didn't.
The choice is clearly, at this stage between himself and EB.

If RC was town, he knows that he's town (although he's apparently confused about being a VT, so maybe not) so if the choice is between confirmed town and EB he should know where to drop the hammer. but he didn't.

Alternatively, if RC is scum, he's hoping somebody else drops that hammer, because he's clearly newbie scum and is worried about how that will look.

Summary: Town would know hammer is the best town option, scum have a guilty conscious. RC did not hammer.

Conclussion: RC is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seacore wrote:Also,

If RC was town, he knows that he's town (although he's apparently confused about being a VT, so maybe not) so if the choice is between confirmed town and EB he should know where to drop the hammer. but he didn't.

Alternatively, if RC is scum, he's hoping somebody else drops that hammer, because he's clearly newbie scum and is worried about how that will look.

Summary: Town would know hammer is the best town option, scum have a guilty conscious. RC did not hammer.

You're smoking crack. Why would he hammer EB? Did he have a case on EB?

Summary: Seacore not hammering means EB and him are scum together.

conclusion: Would still vote for Seacore.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside is right. RC not hammering is in no way a scum tell, hammering would have been more of a scumtell in this situation. Sea is scrambling to not get EB lynched at this point.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Seacore »

I obviously disagree. If I was in RC's shoes.

I.e. Enough people thought I was scum and there was a chance of me being lynched,

I'd vote for the alternative. At this stage of the game anyway.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Vi »

I disagree with Yoseacorian2.
I'm willing to buy that someone of Robocopter's skill level would be hung up on Cutting Discussion Off Too Early or Waiting For A Claim or somesuch rhetoric (or put in a more newbie-friendly way: don't drop premature hammers or people will go for your head for some reason). I don't think it's particularly a tell given that we still had something like 24 hours to go.

Plus nobody likes awkward self-preservation hammers.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

@Seacore
Also,

WTF!!!

I have nothing on EB, I have no case, no claim from EB and haven't given him a chance to speak. Why the heck does that mean I should hammer him? Stop trying to force scummy stuff into my actions. I have no right to hammer EB. And I won't.

I would hammer you on the other hand but everyone seems to be just ignoring your actions.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”