Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Percy »

"From the far reaches of the galaxy, I bring new life to the Digital Kingdom!
Socrates
joins the Digital Kingdom's inhabitants, replacing
TonyMontana
."

"In that case, deadline is now back in effect!"

The deadline for today's lynch is now
8:00pm (site time) on Tuesday the 20th of April
, 48 hours from the time of this post. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Socrates »

I should probably actually read the games I replace into.

Anyway, we've got 48 hours, so who should I vote?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Hello Socrates!

I don't know if you've read Rule 14 yet, but new replacements have to go through a special Welcome Ceremony before they can start playing. Let's sing something together!
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Socrates 576 wrote:Anyway, we've got 48 hours, so who should I vote?
Well, the person at L-1 got there for a reason, so etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Seacore »

Its coming down to Electric Badger and Robocopter.

The main cases are the EB has done very little while tried to look very town.
While robocopter is so scummy that it could only come from someone who isn't scummy.

A vote on anybody else is a wasted vote, at this point. So I'd suggest focussing on those two and then reading up about the rest of us over night. Once in night, I'd suggest looking at Vas. As well as everybody else of course.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Socrates »

Vi wrote:Hello Socrates!

I don't know if you've read Rule 14 yet, but new replacements have to go through a special Welcome Ceremony before they can start playing. Let's sing something together!
Wait a minute, there is no rule 14! I've been had!

*sadness*

Vi wrote:Well, the person at L-1 got there for a reason, so etc.
I'm tempted to blindly hammer, but I haven't let my game fall apart that much (yet).

Are there any specific posts I should read to save time?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeahh... you arent going to blindly hammer. We have 48 hours to deadline and are at least getting a claim given that there is one highly specific town role that my role suggests existing. I mean specific enough to where I doubt scum can actually fake it.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Vas paranoia looks real.
Not sure now if Seacore is crazy or scum. Still fencestuck on him.

HI SOC, you're totally awesome for mentioning blind hammers. Don't do it though. :D
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Vi »

@Socrates: My 531 covers what you need to know.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seacore wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Major facepalm for my self. I just realized how much I've been ignoring the vote count(due to the unicorny-ness...*snicker* also colors.) and how easy it is to decide my vote with the recent one. Robocopter wagon has most of my scummier reads(Hi dram! Hi TM!) whilst EB wagon has all of my townie reads. Mind numbingly easy, this one.
Summary. "Since I can't make people lynch who I want, I've decided to buddy up with more towny people rather than people who other people have found suspicious. But don't worry, I certainly won't be making any cases"
Is this sum strawman? Am I using that right? >.>

I hold no delusions of grandeur to my scumhunt(Especially on D1, of all days). I'm actually not very confident in my scumhunt and would gladly follow more competent ones unless they give me reason not to. Your attempts to be original with your cases, on the other hand, is hurting town more than helping it. (unless you're scum, which you probably are, then by all means keep doing that.)

Welcome Socrates!(My favorite Greek Philosopher, btw, Aristotle sux.) Hopefully you'll be more active than your predecessor and not consistently leave us in the dark about your alignment with null posts.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

VasudeVa 584 wrote:unless you're
[Seacore]
scum,
which you probably are
Nao what makes you say that?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:
VasudeVa 584 wrote:unless you're
[Seacore]
scum,
which you probably are
Nao what makes you say that?
Hey man, I'm trying to pressure one of my lesser scumreads.
Shhh~ He might notice! Act pressure-y and...whatever
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:In all this EB calls me out, can you believe that? But votes for RC. Now why would someone I say about voting me worry about voting me if they feel they have a valid case. Why would they go back to an old stand by?
I feel reading this that I have shaken EB and instead of placing a vote on me (which would have been valid) he backed down and voted RC. Why would town player feel the need to back town from me. Mom just doesn't understand that.
Three days to deadline is a very bad time to start a new bandwagon; not voting for you isn't a scum tell, it's an I'm Not An Idiot tell. And frankly you're my worst read for scum. Most of what you did I interpreted as an overdone reaction to Vi's accusations, which was a strange over reaction but not inherently scum. Didn't even consider you vote worthy until 471, where, after your attacks faltered, you tried to restart with a new lousy case rather than looking for scum in someone who wasn't attacking you:
farside22 wrote:I can't say I agree with your reasoning there EB. I don't see the over reaction. Sarcasm I relate to but I don't see it scummy. I do agree that his post calling Elli out on his voting pattern is odd but I don't see how that is scummy either.

Now back to my 2 issues on you. One is Vi: Do you think it's scummy for Vi to be pushing you on your vote? Why is that scummy?
Why did you have your vote on Dramo for so long and have only looked on RC most of the game?
I reread you Vi post and I still don't see why you find her scummy except for asking you repeatedly about a vote. How is that scummy?
Asking you about Elli wasn't a redirection, or I would have actually posted a case on him - it was to point out your hypocrisy in choosing to renew an attack on me rather than focus on someone else.
Ellibereth wrote:Farside's MOM mini-rant thing at Badger continues to make think she is town.
Really? I'll have to act more like a condescending twit in the future then.
VasudeVa wrote:L-2, I believe. Claim tiem now?
Wow, asking for a claim at L-2, without any confirmed additional votes? Rolefishing much? Fortunately for you that's apparently not scummy this game, and Vi will probably attack me for calling you out for it.

I am a Watcher. I have three colors, which I won't say specifically in case they aren't posted post-mortem. My ability only functions as long as there are three points of another color in the rainbow. However, my results are not sent to me, but to the Prismatic Robot Pony; I know them to be town but not which player they are.

It was the complexity of the above role that leads me to think Robo is confused by something more than a VT role.

Anyways: good luck town, do something about all the bloody lurkers and tunneling actives. Vi is obvscum (re-read her during the night!), Robo is very probscum. And again:
the Prismatic Robot Pony is mod confirmed town
. Catch you guys in another game.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You have a rolename?
Co-host of The USL Show
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Robot Unicorn Watcher
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Seacore »

Sigh, I really really believe EB on this.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

hrrmph... im not sure how that works with what town role is suggested to exist in my role. It starts to feel top heavy fast, but its a good looking claim. Given the proveability of this role, I would actually be happy enough with a quick move to a TM wagon, and if no such role (prisim) exists tomorrow return to this.

EB also is bringing up a good point on the confusion aspect. My role itself is very straightforward unlike what EBs is, but at the same time, it has a whole lot of speculation involved in it, and I was pretty busy with mod conversation for the first bit of this game trying to get anything I could of what I really am. More to think about than VT
Co-host of The USL Show
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Seacore »

Llama,

If it were still down to an RC vs EB lynch. Would you vote for RC?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I would need to do some heavy thinking before I did that, but im much more likely to now then when I was a couple hours ago. Biggest problem I am having now is that a lot of EBs behavior lines up with that claim.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote

I am taking time to consider this and I dont want someone doing something reckless in the meantime.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Vi »

I can't say I was expecting a claim like that. And this Night in particular doesn't favor lynching a claimed Watcher, although the flavor name is kind of... off.

At the same time I don't want to lynch Robocopter based on his play. At this rate, however, Vanilla Townie is starting to look like an unusual role to claim. And from the perspective of E-Badger's claim the "not knowing what to do as a V. Townie" argument makes a bit more sense.

The comical third option of starting an entirely new wagon right now is unfortunately a comical option unless there's a
lot
of support for another of my scumreads that I don't know about.
ElectricBadger 587 wrote:Wow, asking for a claim at L-2, without any confirmed additional votes? Rolefishing much? Fortunately for you that's apparently not scummy this game, and Vi will probably attack me for calling you out for it.
No, I'm attacking you for sniping me on attacking you for calling him out on it. Go read what I said to Seacore after Robocopter claimed. (and refrain from calling me his scumpartner for it, to pre-empt that response)

Question for ElectricBadger. You didn't say anything along the lines of "Unvote me you morons" after claiming, but simply assumed you were going to die ("Catch you guys in another game"). Why claim, then? We would find out everything except the Robot Pony part after you died.
L-Fluff 593 wrote:Biggest problem I am having now is that a lot of EBs behavior lines up with that claim.
Which behavior is this?

---

Unsee: ElectricBadger

See: Robocopter87
(L-2)
I'm not entirely sure this is the right move, but it probably is.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Seacore »

Question: Did Robo claim a flavour name to his VT role?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Vi »

Seacore 596 wrote:Question: Did Robo claim a flavour name to his VT role?
Not really.

Robocopter 270
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Vi »

Also while I'm on the first page this would be good to know.
Percy 1 wrote:3. At the end of each Day, there is a 24-hour period of Twilight.
3a. Players who have been Lynched may not speak during this time, beyond a "Bah" post which does not reference the game in any way. Violating this rule will adversely affect your
Faction's
ability to attain their Win Condition.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:02 am

Post by dramonic »

What is this, claimville?
Let's all draw a big map of PR targets, you guys have a good start =_=;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”