Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Mysterious Mystery Man »

@ Confucius:

I'm not sure what is so hard to believe about this. I wrote the post. I had to leave the computer. I decided to send the post later, in case anything occurred to me, and I could add to it. I do this all the time. I came back later in the day, looked the post over, and sent it. The preview window popped up with Nick's post showing. I opened the player list in another tab to check it, and didn't find Nick's name on it. I added a rebuke to my post, and sent it.

That's the truth. I completely fail to see anything scummy about it.

As for the rest of your case, of COURSE I was concerned with BH's vote on me, HE WAS CONVINCED I WAS SCUM ON THE FIRST PAGE! Of COURSE I found it suspicious! I voted him because he was acting in a way that was detrimental to the town.

Who else is there... AH! RayFrost. I checked to see where I said he was scummy, and there wasn't really much. I never voted him, I only found him scummy because I read him as nervous. I gave less than flattering reads on plenty of other players.

As for Nick, how do you think my vote on him was influenced at ALL by his vote on me? He already had a bandwagon on him! I voted him with solid reasoning.

The McGriddle aspect of your post is ridiculous. I admit, my read on McGriddle was influenced by his vote on me. And do you know why? BECAUSE HE VOTED ME WITH NO REASONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT'S JUST A LITTLE ODD?????????????????

Need to go COOL down...
Also known as: cheater_1
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 am

And by the way, most of the points on me ARE built on nothing! farside22 voted me because I didn't agree Nick's vote was scummy, so I was buddying. Oh, and also, cause I voted Nick. That was distancing. Buddying and distancing at the same time, that's quite a feat! Well, since Nick is town, I obviously wasn't buddying OR distancing him, so her case is shot to hell. That doesn't stop her voting me again today though! Why let something like logic get in the way when you can just shout OMGUS until you get your lynch? And Confucius, your case is crap. Taking reactions I made to outrageous votes on me and claiming I use OMGUS every time I express suspicion of someone who's voted me. Guess what, if I wasn't allowed to vote someone who's voted me, I couldn't vote half the players! Saying someone's case is weak, and attacking them because they voted on a weak case is NOT a scumtell. Saying a player is nervous is NOT a scumtell. Confucius, the two main 'points' you have attacked with are: I used OMGUS on Bio Hazard, and I told Nick off from a misunderstanding. I have yet to understand how the latter is scummy. As for the former, it was early in the game, I admitted I was voting for him because he voted for me, and his vote for me was suspicious. THAT VOTE I MADE WAS VALID. Oh, one more thing, that bit you wrote about not scum-hunting, I was the FIRST to say that. I told Bio Hazard why, because I get so caught up in writing these responses to STUPID accusations, that I just don't have the time to look at anyone else. I've been trying. I put havingfitz under the microscope, and found some bizarre actions. And I would've kept going if I wasn't sidetracked. Now, I'm going to look over the game and try to find some tells. But, of course, no tells that come from someone who voted me. Cause that would be OMGUS. And, as we know, OMGUS is scummy. Anyone who uses OMGUS has to be scum.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Confucius »

Confirm Vote: Mysterious Mystery Man.
"An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger."
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Confucius »

Mod: What is the status with evilsnail?
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 am

RESPOND TO COUNTER-ARGUMENTS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
chauchaudotcom wrote:
Semi wrote:Mysterious Mystery Man is slightly suspicious to me, but not for many of the reasons others have put forward as mentioned, and I am looking at you as my third suspect mostly for reasons brought up against you.
What are these 'other reasons' for suspecting MMM?
I don't know what you mean by "other reasons" since I never mentioned "other reasons." I don't like many of the existing cases/reasons already against him, some of which I have specifically mentioned. One of the points I do see as potentially scummy I have also said in a previous post. Could you elaborate on what you are asking?
Yeah you implied you had reason's to suspect MMM but not for reason's others put forward. Which I also see to mean you had other reason's to suspect MMM.
What reason's do you have to suspect MMM?
chauch wrote:Which questions have I not followed up on? I question things that are suspicious or off to me (or to get individuals to talk more so I can get a read on them). If it satisfies me, I move on. If it doesn't, I continue questioning and follow with a vote if necessary, or save it in my notes and keep my eye on that person. I'm curious as to why I am more suspect versus farside whos posts I've found to be full
Why have you not brought this up earlier?
chauch wrote:Well in my opinion, both of contributed virtually nothing of use in my view. So a primary concern of mine was how you came to the conclusion that Ort is leaning scum but not Deer seeing how you're in agreement that they are both contributing little and lurking.
Did you even read the case I had on Ort? It had little to do with his lurking.

havingfitz: What is your view of lynching at the end of the day? Do you think it's better to have a lynch and info or not lynch?

MMM: I would like a scum list from you with solid reason's on why a player is scummy. Why are you voting havingfitz?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Confucius »

Mysterious Mystery Man, Post 379 wrote:RESPOND TO COUNTER-ARGUMENTS
I am quite done responding to you on these subjects -- we have both said our piece. Our posts by this point are just rewording things we have already said, and they are taking up space. It is not my job to convince
you
that you are scum.
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.10:

havingfitz (2): chauchaucotdom, Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man (2): Confucius, farside22
chauchaudotcom (1): havingfitz
evilsnail (1): Deer

Not Voting (4): evilsnail, hitogoroshi, semioldguy

Seeking replacement for evilsnail.
Current Games:
--Munchkin Quest Tournament (Game A: Jeffcole1 vs. RedPanda vs. Ravel vs. animorpherv1 vs. Kcdaspot)
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 am

chauchaudotcom: Town read, seems smart. The one confusing thing is how relatively little attention she's given to mindgamer, despite his being her number 1.

Confucius: Could go either way, but my gut read is town.

Deer: At this point in the game, lurking is scummy no matter how you look at it.

evilsnail: Scummy for bandwagoning between Ythan and myself day one. I also don't like how he vanished.

farside22: At first I wasn't sure, that thing about Ythan looked scummy coming from an experienced player. Now, I'm leaning more toward town, but I'll treat this as a balanced out null read.

havingfitz: Voting him because of a bad attack on CC.com, and the game is dragging.

hitogoroshi: Not much to go on, RayFrost was as clear as mud, and this guy's made about two posts of content. I'll call it null, but leaning town.

semioldguy: Looks strong town. Could be a front, of course, but until we get at least one confirmed scum, I'll call him town.
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 am

Confucius wrote:
Mysterious Mystery Man, Post 379 wrote:RESPOND TO COUNTER-ARGUMENTS
I am quite done responding to you on these subjects -- we have both said our piece. Our posts by this point are just rewording things we have already said, and they are taking up space. It is not my job to convince
you
that you are scum.
No. Bad player. No more games for you. You don't replace into a game, pick one player to vote for, and rehash your arguments while adding nothing new to them until you say "OK, I'm done now". Here's how it works. You make an accusation. I defend myself. You either admit you were wrong, attack my defence, or explain how the defence was inadequate. Otherwise, you don't get anyone to vote with you, and the bandwagon goes nowhere.

Questions:

Confucius, do you really believe I am scum because I missed a post from the mod?

farside22, how has Nick's flip affect your opinions of me?

havingfitz, was your vote on CC.com solely from her hammer?

CC.com, what's your opinion on havingfitz compared with mindgamer?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22, how has Nick's flip affect your opinions of me?
I had my reason's outside of Nick that jumped up as you being scummy. I think you are coming off better. I think I would like to see more scum hunting from you, I do realize it's difficult to defend and scum hunt.
I'm going to lower you to IGMEOY for now.

unvote:
vote: Evil
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Confucius »

Mysterious Mystery Man, Post 384 wrote:Confucius, do you really believe I am scum because I missed a post from the mod?
Stop trying to dilute my points to the barest minimum. You missing the Mod's post was simply the biggest example in this game that you are concerned about votes on you more than anything else. When put into that context,
yes
, I do think you are scum, and that is exactly why I am voting for you.

Now you will respond that that is not true, after which I will point back to Post 372, which you will contest, and we will have gone full circle again. Trust me when I say that us continuing to argue is just taking up space, and stopping both of us (if you are actually town) from scumhunting elsewhere.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Confucius »

Long post.

Mysterious Mystery Man, edit your wiki immediately. You are talking about my play in
this
game outside of this game:
Mysterious Mystery Man Wiki wrote:My HATE list

Confucius - illogical, poor play, can't talk too much about an on-going game though.
I have sent the Mod a post telling you to edit your wiki as well. For somebody complaining that mafia is supposed to be “civilized,” you might try acting a little more mature yourself. I do not care if you would like to add me to your “hate list” when this game is completed, though.

He who complains too much soon finds there are none willing to listen.

~

I do not like making meta arguments on players I am not thoroughly familiar with, but your defenses in this game is strikingly similar to your play in Newbie 916, where you were scum.

Here is a relevant timeline of your play when you were voted in that game:

a.)
In Post 108, you are voted by chnorek (town, eventual D1 lynch). You immediately call his post defensive, overreacting, and OMGUS in Post 109.
2.)
chnorek's vote on you was “unfounded” and “quite absurd”according to Post 121.
3.)
According to Post 134, chnorek's reasons for voting you were “shaky at best, bogus at worst.”
4.)
In Post 160, you finally vote for chnorek while you “sum up” his vote against you while responding...
5.)
You then get your second “serious” vote from zachrulez (town) in Post 209.
6.)
What happens next? Post 216. You against “sum up” the case against you in a light that favors you, and
surprise
, you FoS zachrulez, and he turns into your number two suspect. In other words, the only two people who seriously voted for you were your top two suspects.
7.)
Day One ends. At the beginning of Day Two, zachrulez voted for you again. I would like to quote your reaction to this, as it is strikingly similar to what you are trying to pull with me today:
Mysterious Mystery Man, Post 331 wrote:Reading you in ISO, I'm troubled by some of the arguments you've put forth.
You've dismissed much of my defence with little explanation.
Your post 218 is a perfect example. Most of your attacks have no substance, repeating "you don't know what lurking is" doesn't count as a valid attack.
You also wrote off my FoS on you as OMGUS, not even bothering to consider that I might have a point.
You've contradicted yourself over meta reads, saying that your read is allowable and good evidence, but my read is "total crap".

You attacked me out of nowhere.
You didn't give any regard to my defence. This is not the behaviour of good town. This is not the behaviour of an IC.
You seemed to know chnorek was town, when everyone else, myself included thought he was scum.

Either get some good reasons to vote me or unvote, Zach.
I don't know what you're doing, but it's quite embarrassing for you.
8.)
Finally, your own partner votes for you, after which your pattern is necessarily forced to change. I think by this point in the game, you probably thought you were going to be lynched, so your play after this point is less telling because the purpose of your play would be to simply not leave connections to your partner.
9.)
When put at Lynch-1, you then do your normal “sum up” of the votes against you in Post 428 to dilute them to seem like there is nothing there.
10.)
The more you are pressed, the more likely you are to break out the CAPS LOCK, as indicated in Post 440.
11.)
You manage to get an unvote, and then zodiark (town) replaces in and votes for you in Post 481. Your response? His vote was “a STUPID thing to do,” he has “NOT given any reasoning,” and that he is “either scum or the STUPIDEST town that has ever lived!” You later vote for him, and he is soon lynched.
12.)
The final day you just distance with your partner until the tide flows to a townsperson.

~

Your play as scum is as follows:

Whenever anybody actually votes for you, you attack that person or discredit them, with the ultimate goal of making it seem like “there is no case on you.” Your play in this game matches that exactly. You presume that because you respond to me, you have therefore blown all of my reasons away. The fact that you have posted a defense does not mean a player has to unvote you -- I have not been persuaded by your responses.

You continually want me to “add” things to their cases against you. Believe it or not, a lynch can be based on a single post or a single reason. I do not have to continually expand my case against you every time you respond.

Please, get over yourself. If you are town, accept that fact that I find you scummy, and not only that, but our three dead townspeople found you scummy, too.

~

Finally, I have played quite a few games of forum mafia in my time. I know when arguments clog up the thread. Our argument is dreadfully close to doing precisely that, if it has not already done so. When I say I do not think arguing with you any further will serve a purpose, it is an informed conclusion based on experience.

If it makes you happier, then consider my case on you to be one based on “gut.”
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.11:

evilsnail (2): Deer, farside22
Mysterious Mystery Man (1): Confucius

Not Voting (3): evilsnail, hitogoroshi, semioldguy
Current Games:
--Munchkin Quest Tournament (Game A: Jeffcole1 vs. RedPanda vs. Ravel vs. animorpherv1 vs. Kcdaspot)
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Many apologies for my abscence. Part of this is finals, and another part is that I've just joined a competitive gaming league, and while it's loads of fun it also means that ms is no longer my top internet commitment - so I'm getting on the computer a lot but I'm running multiple-hour practices daily.

Before I start the ISO's, MMM, I think you missed this point of mine. I'd like a response of some sort, please.
A digression between isos. While I have yet to do MMM's iso, I have to point out my dislike of MMM's large post starting with "OK, who's voting me? Let me see... ". MMM: this is a game where people vote for you, and sometimes they're not even scum. It raises my hackles when your first instinct is to condescend towards people with suspicions of you. Yes, they could be scum trying to get you mislynched, but it's never the case that there is a player no townie has reason to be suspicious of, and when your first instinct is to cast aspersions upon those casting aspersions on to you, it worries me. Yes, it's important to defend your positions, but it's more important to find the scum with those positions, and I don't like that you've found time to sneer at your attackers but not time to vote.
havingfitz (and mindgamer)

Mindgamer

Mindgamer has some pretty hard posts to read. He's cutting quotes too short and it's hard to follow. He also has too many questions, which is a tell that bugs me specificially (asking questions is a GREAT way to feign scumhunting without ever giving your views on anything - actually I think I complained about this in my cc.com iso already.) That being said, he makes some good points and I don't find anything particularity scummy about mindgamer.

Havingfitz

He's only really expressed one opinion in thread, and I hate it. Chau hammered forty minutes AFTER deadline, and he's trying to paint the hammer as scummy? His point seems to be that she didn't push the MMM wagon harder. But if RF had jumped on MMM, chau couldn't well HAMMER the wagon she was on - so the 'two equal wagons' argument doesn't exactly work.

That being said, one point does not a case make, and I can't well criticize fitz's inactivity with my dismal state. I'll defer judgment until we see a bit more of fitz.

hitogoroshi (and rayfrost)

I ISO my replacement slot when I come in to games to get a feel for how accurate people's reads on it are.

Rayfrost

Nervous? People think he's being NERVOUS? Where did that come from? He's opaque, sure. Sometimes explains his actions but sometimes just does weird stuff. If he was in the game with me I'd probably yell at him to be a bit less all over the place. But nervous? I don't see that one at all. He also makes some good points about MMM that I might have to follow up on out of respect to the slot I replaced in to - but let's tuck that thought aside for the MMM ISO.

hitogoroshi

obvtown. Just look at that face.

Mcgriddle (and ksun)

ksun

Nothing.

Mcgriddle

Jesus, he didn't really do much either. Lots of fluff, very little anything. I bet he's the one the vig hit - I can't imagine the scum being scared that Mcgriddle might come for them. Blah.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Confucius »

hitogoroshi, Post 389 wrote:
Mcgriddle

Jesus, he didn't really do much either. Lots of fluff, very little anything. I bet he's the one the vig hit - I can't imagine the scum being scared that Mcgriddle might come for them. Blah.
The Tracker / Vig cannot have killed on Night 1. Therefore, BioHazard was killed by the Mafia, and McGriddle hid behind a wrong player.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

semi wrote:I didn't miss your question, it just doesn't have the specific answer you are looking for. I'll start with ISO 4 through 7. You ask a string of questions while not really adding any content or interpretation of the answers you receive.
Those posts were towards the beginning of the game so a lot of them were questions to either spark more conversation so I could get better reads. My questioning of Ythan and MMM were because they were both pushing false cases on people which is ultimately distracting town. As for questioning of gamer, it did lead to something. I vote him.
Semi wrote:Then you misunderstand me. It isn't your style of play that I primarily find suspect. It isn't what you are posting that I mostly find suspicious, it's what you aren't posting. A playstyle of asking questions is fine, but are you going to tell me that your playstyle is asking questions and not looking at the answers you get?
Simply because I don't share my thoughts does not mean I have no thoughts about them. I am looking at the answers I get but not all answers are worth pursuing.

Iso4
Ythan - Ythan had just replaced in and accused Ray because of a contradiction he said in the other game. I failed to see how this contradiction meant he was scum so I was questioning Ythan on whether he was really pushing this as a meta case on him and why.

MMM - MMM was going off about the wagon and pushing a case for it. I was using questioning to point out how unlikely a quicklynch would occur during rvs.

Iso5
Ythan - After he explained why it cleared up for me Ythan's case on Frost. I disagreed with it but I didn't see Ythan scummy for it. It was a null and something I marked in my notes but I had nothing more to say for that time being.

Mindgamer - He was commenting on the bandwagon but his conclusion seemed faked so I questioned him about it.

MMM - Again, using questioning to point out that MMM is accusing people of things that aren't necessarily scummy.

Iso6
Snail - Trying to get snail to talk more and also explain his stance consistency. Overall, his answer was satisfactory so I didn't pursue further.

Mindgamer - Now he's analyzing the wagon so far yet his vote is inconsistent. It's suspicious so I pursue further and further and eventually voted him.

Iso7
Nick - Votes with little explanation of why he chooses one over the other. This was a standard question. I'll admit I should've followed up on this more but at the time I was more preoccupied with Mindgamer.
semi wrote:When I look for scum, I don't look for actions. I look for plausible motivations. I am interested in the "why" behind the actions. Why do you ask the questions that you ask or what are you looking for in asking them? My perception is that a town player asks questions to gain information which she can analyze. That is the motivation: to ask questions to gain reads on players. I look at your questions and don't always see that as the most likely motivation behind asking the question.
I do ask questions to gain information. Whether the answer gives me anything I can analyze, however, is completely out of my hands. If there is something to pursue, I pursue it. If not, I drop it.
fitz wrote:@chau....how have you been? Smile Semi did not jump out at me in my first quick read. If/when I get a chance to look at him closer I will provide my thoughts. What are your on him?
Hey fitz! Fantastic, you? Right now I'm unsure. I had a town read on him d1 but his current case against me doesn't seem genuine. It just seems like he's jumping on the wagon because farside pointed it out earlier, too convenient.

Fitz - Thoughts on anyone/thing else so far?
farside wrote:Why have you not brought this up earlier?
Because no one questioned me about it? Or are you talking about my view of your posts? I didn't bring that up because despite my opinion, I didn't find your posts scummy. I chalked it up to difference in play style.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:@ havingfitz: I thought your logic was that CC.com would prefer to lynch Nick than myself, which, from a scum perspective, would only be logical if we were both scum. That doesn't really make sense though, since she was already voting me. But, unless I'm wrong, your point is that scum would prefer a lynch to a no-lynch. But town prefer that as well. So, I'm having trouble seeing why you think CC.com's hammer was scummy.
Huh? Your assumptions above make no sense to me. How are you inferring I think scum would prefer a no-lynch? The only time I could see scum preferring a no-lynch is if scum were the leading bandwagon. I have explained my suspicions towards chau, but to re-iterate...I thought the timing of it was odd. She had a vote on you (L-4 which she maintained for less than 72 hrs) and then once two more people (both confirmed townies in hindsight) vote you to bring you at L-2...she jumps off. The she votes Nick who she had voiced little or no no prior suspicions of on the basis of avoiding a no lynch. When she still had her vote on you...who she at least apparently had some suspicions towards...you had as much a shot at being the D1 lynch as Nick. So chau could have done her part to avoid a no-lynch just as easily by keeping her vote on someone she suspected vs someone she did not.
Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:
Vote: havingfitz

Just to speed things up. I seem to be the most active player for this game, so I'll be able to quickly unvote if required.
Great reasoning.
farside22 wrote:havingfitz: What is your view of lynching at the end of the day? Do you think it's better to have a lynch and info or not lynch?
I thought it was suspicious how town sentiment moved from MMM to Nick....the two main contributors to that being Ray and chau. I don’t like no lynches but if I have a choice between a no lynch and voting someone out who I do not think in scum...I won’t vote that person.

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:havingfitz, was your vote on CC.com solely from her hammer?
The hammer and it’s timing with the other votes taking place.
hitogoroshi wrote:
havingfitz

Havingfitz

He's only really expressed one opinion in thread, and I hate it. Chau hammered forty minutes AFTER deadline, and he's trying to paint the hammer as scummy? His point seems to be that she didn't push the MMM wagon harder. But if RF had jumped on MMM, chau couldn't well HAMMER the wagon she was on - so the 'two equal wagons' argument doesn't exactly work.

That being said, one point does not a case make, and I can't well criticize fitz's inactivity with my dismal state. I'll defer judgment until we see a bit more of fitz.
Why do you hate my sentiments on chau? Even she had criticisms of her end of D1 actions?
chauchaudotcom wrote:Hey fitz! Fantastic, you? Right now I'm unsure. I had a town read on him d1 but his current case against me doesn't seem genuine. It just seems like he's jumping on the wagon because farside pointed it out earlier, too convenient.

Fitz - Thoughts on anyone/thing else so far?
Good thanks. No thoughts at the moments. I have company visiting and access to internet time is low...coupled with too many games. One just freed up though so I should be able to get more involved.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:55 am

@ Confucius: About the wiki, it's commenting on the player, not the game, but to avoid hassle it's been revised.

Also, that meta read is worthless, as unless you can say that Bio Hazard had good reason for believing me to be scum, my vote on him was valid.

@ havingfitz: Would you have preferred a Nick lynch or a no-lynch D1? Because that was the decision CC.com had to make. There was no time for discussion, no time to convince anyone else to vote for mindgamer. I really don't see anything scummy about it at all. Check the time on her vote if you aren't convinced. It was deadline, and nobody else was online. Nobody else had time to vote for me, so I was NOT as likely to be lynched.
Confucius
Confucius
Goon
Confucius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Confucius »

[quote=Mysterious Mystery Man, Post 393]Also, that meta read is worthless, as unless you can say that Bio Hazard had good reason for believing me to be scum, my vote on him was valid.[/quote]
"Worthless." Another strike against you -- again, you act like there is nothing on you.

Whether or not your vote on BioHazard was “valid” (which it was
not
, as I have explained in
multiple
posts), that does not change the fact that your suspicions in this game for pretty much all of Day One were directly related to who had voted for you. Just like Newbie 916. I think that is a pretty
worthy
meta analysis.
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.12:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:@ havingfitz: Would you have preferred a Nick lynch or a no-lynch D1? Because that was the decision CC.com had to make. There was no time for discussion, no time to convince anyone else to vote for mindgamer. I really don't see anything scummy about it at all. Check the time on her vote if you aren't convinced. It was deadline, and nobody else was online. Nobody else had time to vote for me, so I was NOT as likely to be lynched.
I would not vote someone I did not have suspicions on to avoid a no lynch. I did not have suspicions D1 towards Nick. So no. Why are you bringing up mindgamer? And at the time chau moved off your wagon there was still a shot at you (ie someone chau had at least expressed suspicions towards as opposed to Nick whom she did not, iirc) being the lynch...which is the point I am making.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am

havingfitz wrote:
Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:@ havingfitz: Would you have preferred a Nick lynch or a no-lynch D1? Because that was the decision CC.com had to make. There was no time for discussion, no time to convince anyone else to vote for mindgamer. I really don't see anything scummy about it at all. Check the time on her vote if you aren't convinced. It was deadline, and nobody else was online. Nobody else had time to vote for me, so I was NOT as likely to be lynched.
I would not vote someone I did not have suspicions on to avoid a no lynch. I did not have suspicions D1 towards Nick. So no. Why are you bringing up mindgamer? And at the time chau moved off your wagon there was still a shot at you (ie someone chau had at least expressed suspicions towards as opposed to Nick whom she did not, iirc) being the lynch...which is the point I am making.
OK, I had 4 votes on me. Nick had 6. It was deadline, actually it was past deadline, thanks to mod for counting the last vote anyway. Anyway, the only way I could be lynched is if both CC.com voted AND two other people magically appeared in the next fifteen minutes and voted me as well. Are you saying CC.com should've taken that chance? THERE WAS NO TIME for anyone else to vote, CC.com had a matter of minutes to vote either Nick let there be a no-lynch. There was no other option. And a no-lynch is almost always bad for the town, it's basically giving the scum a free kill. I mentioned mindgamer because that was who CC.com would have liked to lynch, but the bandwagon wasn't going anywhere.

You are saying that the day should have ended in a no-lynch, which is quite scummy. You are also spreading suspicion on a player because she thought that a no-lynch was bad. Please explain how a no-lynch D1 benefits town.
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.13:

Prodding semioldguy.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 am

Post by semioldguy »

Got my prod. Sorry for being MIA, will be catching up later today when I've got time.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.

Return to “Completed Open Games”