Mini 954 ~ Mafia at the 11th Hour (Game Over!)

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XI:
- Swiftly Coming To A Close
Nikanor (L-1) ~ dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar, Jahudo, Pomegranate, Porkens

Porkens (L-5) ~ Seraphim, Percy
Seraphim (L-5) ~ Nikanor, Gammagooey
TonyMontana (L-6) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-6) ~ TonyMontana
dramonic (L-7) ~
Porkens

Minimum (L-7)

[size=0]Nik 0[/size]
-Nikanor has been prodded...

-Nikanor is at L-1!

---Second page steal in a row! It's for a good cause~

---The standard is actually 7%/day. This corresponds to two-week Days.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(25%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Porkens wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Let me clarify then, do you think Nik is scum or you just want a night/give Nik an ability?
I just want to lynch someone. Nik or Dram or Percy would be fine for me.
Why Percy? (OMGUS much, or something else? Explain your reasoning.)
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

silly questions in 151. Meta defence in 151. 151 in general. OMGUS too
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

ITT, we learn that TonyMontana works slave labor.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Actually,

Unvote, Vote: TonyMontana

I think history has shown that DDD knows better than me early game and I don'tknow how comfortable I am being on a dramonic supported wagon at this point. Let's get some votes over here people.
YOUR AD HERE

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh godamnit.
Can we run me up to L-1 on the off-chance that I get a vig that we so very, very desperately need?
I mean seriously, two lurkers that pick up their prods and go back to lurking and one more that shuts up as soon as he gets wagoned.

I am not kidding. Nik and Tony and Sera can all burn, I don't care which one we lynch today, and I am absolutely in favor in any plan that can make them die faster. If someone else thinks they're at all likely to get a vig at L-1 say so and I'll help.
Unvote
Vote:Gammagooey
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Gammagooey wrote:Oh godamnit.
Can we run me up to L-1 on the off-chance that I get a vig that we so very, very desperately need?
I mean seriously, two lurkers that pick up their prods and go back to lurking and one more that shuts up as soon as he gets wagoned.

I am not kidding. Nik and Tony and Sera can all burn, I don't care which one we lynch today, and I am absolutely in favor in any plan that can make them die faster. If someone else thinks they're at all likely to get a vig at L-1 say so and I'll help.
Unvote
That's nice, but since there's absolutely no guarantee anyone, let alone you will gain vig powers; it only makes sense to do this the conventional way and that's by hanging Tony from his neck until dead. So stop playing around and help my wagon go!
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

VP Baltar wrote:ITT, we learn that TonyMontana works slave labor.
I lol'ed. :wink: :oops:
Cause it's true. :?

Honestly, will give my mediocre opinions tonight. If the boss leaves the office, I might sneak a read earlier.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Gammagooey wrote:Oh godamnit.

Unvote
lol, and I should trust you why? Awfully presumptuous. I don't disagree that we need some awesome vig tonight, but I can think of at least three other players who are more pro-town to me than you are. I'll pass. Get on this lynch wagon.
YOUR AD HERE

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VP- If you want someone else to get an ability vote 'em and chances are I'll follow you if that's the reasoning for it. Although going hurr durr I don't trust you with L-1 magicz doesn't make a whole lot of sense given that if Nik has an L-1 ability you've already handed it away and forgotten about it.

I guess I can be up for some Tony pressure.
Vote: TonyMontana
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Unvotes are required.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

gamma wrote:VP- If you want someone else to get an ability vote 'em and chances are I'll follow you if that's the reasoning for it. Although going hurr durr I don't trust you with L-1 magicz doesn't make a whole lot of sense given that if Nik has an L-1 ability you've already handed it away and forgotten about it.
Going 'hurr durr, I don't care who gets abilities and that should be the top priority' is really the dumb thing. Keep in mind that I'm not the one who put Nik at L-1 arbitrarily either. You and Porkens are the ones who have been pushing that very poor line of play, so you can keep me out of it. Lynching scum should always take priority and as far as I can see and DDD seems to be one of the few actually interested in that pursuit.

I mean, maybe we should just lynch Nik now that you guys have handed him an ability probably and he does at least stand somewhat of a chance of being scum in my book, but you trying to blame me for that is scummy.
YOUR AD HERE

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

Nikanor is a lurker too, its not just Sera and Tony. I think Nik has the fewest posts among them. The Tony wagon is cool and all, but I want to see what he says in his catch-up post before I think about switching wagons.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Jahudo wrote:Nikanor is a lurker too, its not just Sera and Tony. I think Nik has the fewest posts among them. The Tony wagon is cool and all, but I want to see what he says in his catch-up post before I think about switching wagons.
I agree, but that seems to be true of all of them and I'm worried about them lurking through the rapidly approaching deadline. The rest of us need to organize ourselves and determine who would be the best choice today before we end up scrambling in the (cue creepy music) 11th Hour!

I'll ask you the same question I put to DDD, in three sentences or less why is the Nik wagon superior to Tony or dram?
YOUR AD HERE

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Jahudo »

I don't see dramonic's "we have no reason to think your town/scum" as wishy-washy, so that part of the case I don't understand. Tony is as good a lynch as Nikanor at this point, but I want to see if he'll continue to show this particular scumtell in his catch-up post before I think of switching wagons. I'm still waiting on Nikanor to answer my questions, which should also help my read on him.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fair enough.

Mod, is there any kind of deadline extension available for replacements in the 11th hour? (get used to the bad jokes, folks)

Maybe not an
extension
per se but I can be more nice with the battery. ~Vi
YOUR AD HERE

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 am

Post by d3x »

And what would you guys say if I told you that Nik was posting extensively {and as recently as yesterday} in his other ongoing game?

I'm pushing for the Nik Lynch because we have 3 people Lurking, but imo only one who's been rather outright scummy. That would just so happen to be Nik. He's even following his own self-declared Scum meta right now.

VP, that's 4 sentences, but I could condense them into a nice run-on if you'd prefer. :)
DDD wrote:*We cannot allow players to just coast through the game without even trying; as we both know allowing such behavior is a recipe for disaster.
Is the Tony wagon a policy Lynch? I'm skimming and can't find a decent case. Nik has been Lurking just as hard and there's a case against him.

Regardless of what DDD says, I disagree that it's been refuted. Also, I have no history with Percy and I'm the one building/pushing the case. There is no whiteknighting going on.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@d3x - lol, no run-ons please! Alright, I'm giving one more day to our lurkers to come in here and give their reads/make a case why they shouldn't be lynched. If I still get nothing, then I'm coming back to Nik because that's the most viable wagon right now. I'm so annoyed at this game right now it's not even funny.
YOUR AD HERE

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VP, I wasn't even on the wagon when Porkens handed out the L-1 vote, and yes I would like to distribute some abilities to people who are likely town and aren't worried about being put at L-1 to get it. d3x DDD and Pom would all be great people to give an ability to but throwing a vote at them would be pretty dumb unless there's some other people who are just as willing as I am to vote them to L-1 and give the plan a shot.

And I'm not blaming you for Nik being at L-1, but you're sure expressing a whole lot more worry at giving someone else an L-1 ability than you did about making sure that your (at the time) number one scum pick doesn't have a chance to use an ability against the town.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:27 am

Post by TonyMontana »

It's apparent to me that I can no longer find time to provide the attention necessary as a player, and it would be unfair to the town for me to try to linger on.

My near future schedule would pretty much leave me mostly making empty promises of more posts, and Vi deserves players who can fulfill that promise.

Thusly, I will have to ask for replacement.

Sorry town, Sorry Vi

Unvote
Just to be fair, but I'll sustain my
FoS
on DDD

Searching for a replacement for TonyMontana as of this post. ~Vi
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

gamma wrote:I'm not blaming you for Nik being at L-1
Oh?
gamma wrote:doesn't make a whole lot of sense given that if Nik has an L-1 ability
you've already handed it away and forgotten about it
Guess that was the royal you immediately following my post.

And I realize you weren't on the Nik wagon at the time he reached L-1, but that's not my problem. My problem is that both you and Porkens are far less concerned about scumhunting than you are about dishing out abilities and ending the day. I agree that if we're going to hand out abilities it should be to the most pro-town players (d3x/DDD), but I don't see any evidence of interest in that strategy in your play.

Let me phrase this a different way, do you think Nik is scum or not? Do you think Tony is scum or not? Do you think Seraphim is scum or not?

Tony replacing is :? and basically what I said was going to happen.
YOUR AD HERE

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Catching up after dinner. Expect a post by tonight at the latest.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VP Baltar wrote:
gamma wrote:doesn't make a whole lot of sense given that if Nik has an L-1 ability
you've already handed it away and forgotten about it
Guess that was the royal you immediately following my post.
Fine, Porkens handed it away, you forgot about it? And I would love to vote d3x with the intention of giving him an ability, but doing it a)without knowing if anyone will follow and b)without his okay for getting voted would be retarded.

The entire point in this whole mess of lurking and retardedness is that I don't know if they're scum or not because none of them are posting anything to get a read off of.
If I had to guess RIGHT NOW based on other people's voting patterns, I'd say Nik is, Tony isn't, and Sera isn't. I do think that at least one of them is scum, and I'd be a little happier with a Sera lynch than a Tony lynch.

And what's with you associating Porkens with me in all your posts responding to me? I do agree with him on giving out some abilities but my view on ending the day is pretty much the opposite of his.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

gamma wrote:you forgot about it?
I'm not sure why you think that.
gamma wrote:And I would love to vote d3x with the intention of giving him an ability, but doing it a)without knowing if anyone will follow
I'm ok with this, though I think time constraints will limit us to doing it tomorrow.

gamma wrote:And what's with you associating Porkens with me in all your posts responding to me? I do agree with him on giving out some abilities but my view on ending the day is pretty much the opposite of his.
Maybe it's not quite to his extent, but it's pretty close imo when you say:
gamma wrote:I mean seriously, two lurkers that pick up their prods and go back to lurking and one more that shuts up as soon as he gets wagoned.

I am not kidding. Nik and Tony and Sera can all burn, I don't care which one we lynch today, and I am absolutely in favor in any plan that can make them die faster.
Having no preference for the lynch isn't ever going to sit well with me, especially when all you're doing is pushing lurkers. Don't get me wrong, I hate them not posting too, but differentiating between scummy lurking and town apathy is very important. Now we've seen that you actually do have some kind of preference for them, it underscores why I don't understand the 'whatever' mentality.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”