Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 724 wrote:Here is what isn't making sense. Usually when there is mafia there is a death. Not a loss of color. Did EB die in that scene or just loss color. This is really important for me to understand.
ElectricBadger did not die. He was (ignoring flavor) poisoned.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 724 wrote:Here is what isn't making sense. Usually when there is mafia there is a death. Not a loss of color. Did EB die in that scene or just loss color. This is really important for me to understand.
ElectricBadger did not die. He was (ignoring flavor) poisoned.
So I assume again that is a SK type not mafia.

Vote: Seacore

I don't see anything town from him yesterday and if I'm correct about the nature of the game then this is scum for sure.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:LlamaFluff is Town due to what Socrates said in Twilight. He, too, would have to be pulling a massive game-long gambit to be scum. (Hey L-Fluff, did you breadcrumb your role?)
Not really, I was planning on claiming in twilight from fairly early on so saw no good reason to.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

If EB was poisned. Who was the NK?

I mean, having a powerole that could depoison someone and the "Mafia" only poisoned wouldn't make much sense. If in fact there is A posioning SK then what did the Mafia do?
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Ani
LYNCH wagon: Vas,
llama
Vi
Robo
, Soc, Seacore,
farside

Badger
L-1 wagon:
Vi
farside
llama
me
, Vas, hp
Robo
L-1 wagon: Tony/Soc, Seacore,
Badger
dram,
llama
vi

Robo
L-1 wagon:
Me
Badger
Llama
farside
, tony, seacore
Ani
L-2 wagon -
me
, dram,
farside
llama
vi

vi wrote:Overnight I decided Seacore was more likely Town because he played the "never been scum" card and was able to back it up.
Don't get.

Vote: hp
FLASH OF GREEN
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Vi »

Robocopter87 728 wrote:If EB was poisned. Who was the NK?

I mean, having a powerole that could depoison someone and the "Mafia" only poisoned wouldn't make much sense. If in fact there is A posioning SK then what did the Mafia do?
^bingo
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
Robocopter87 728 wrote:If EB was poisned. Who was the NK?

^bingo
You should be voting Seacore with me then.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Socrates »

So, uh... What was Ani? He lied about his role but if the theory that the mafia is colorless has any weight then he couldn't have been mafia.

Sk?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Socrates »

Also,

vote:[hp]leaves
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Soc is scum.

No case, following and buddying. Probable scum with Seacore.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Socrates »

The hell?

Hp is lurker scum. Also, his attack on Llama is turbo bad.

Who am I buddying with?

Who am I following?

Why w/ Seacore? Because I failed to follow
you
on him?

I think you just made all that up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Socrates wrote:The hell?.
Hell is down, deep down. So I have been told
Hp is lurker scum. Also, his attack on Llama is turbo bad.
Did you ever mention this prior to morph flip? *looks and see's the answer is no*
Who am I buddying with?
hmm I thought I detected budding with Vi now I realize I was wrong there
Who am I following?
Anyone. Haven't see you make a good case and basically I feel like your just cruising along and not doing much else. Oh look a bw on hp. Let go for it. :roll:
Why w/ Seacore? Because I failed to follow
you
on him?
No
I think you just made all that up
What did I make up exactly?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'm not quite happy with assuming Hp or Soc are scum. I think they're both fairly anti-town. Neither seems to be contributing much. I'm not saying they aren't scum, mind you, I just think their behaviour can be explained by either.

However I can't really fault Vi on her summation of "the four who could be scum"
I think her case on me being town is the weakest and I'd like her to explain it a little more (because hopefully it can convince other people.
Of course I know I'm town, so the four still stands as reasonable to me, but I think it's probably five for most other people.

I'm going to have a read through before I vote. hp could be the best lynch today, but I'm not willing to jump in yet.

I still don't understand why people are happy to ignore Vas, he seems very scummy to me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

As a response to Vi's twilight question which I failed to answer:

vote: hp

More soon. Could also roll seacore's way. I don't like his sudden buddying to Vi. >.>
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

Socrates
opens his eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
hp [leaves]!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
Seacore!

Seacore
ElectricBadger
dramonic
LlamaFluff
hp [leaves]
and
Robocopter87
have their eyes
shut!

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:30pm (site time) on Thursday the 6th of May
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Wow thats hillarious.

Going to do some reading and see if I cant find anything out, although I definantly am not against the hp wagon.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Socrates »

Did you ever mention this prior to morph flip? *looks and see's the answer is no*
You realize that I hadn't read the game yet prior to the flip, right?
Anyone. Haven't see you make a good case and basically I feel like your just cruising along and not doing much else. Oh look a bw on hp. Let go for it.
Haven't seen me make a good case? This is the second time I have gotten attacked right out of the gate for not immediately amazing the town after replacing into a game. I've already got 5 town reads (Llama, Badger, Vi, Vas, and Eli) and am voting for a scum read of mine. Amount of contribution is a ridiculous claim and an easy point of rhetoric for scum to rely on. I participate, but no matter what scum can say "You haven't contributed
enough
for my tastes, and thus are likely scum". I'm so pissed about this kind of stupidity right now.
No
I seriously doubt you would be attacking me right now if I had voted Seacore.
The buddying comment, the following comment. Both are ridiculous.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

...well, I think we now know far too much about where Percy spends his time on the interwebs.
Socrates wrote:I'm confused. Can EB still post and vote and claim what his night action was and whatnot?
I'm assuming by the flavor and listing me as not voting that the dark machine was staved off by debuggery. I didn't get any PM or response to my own clarifying the situation, so what's in the thread is all there is to go by.

Despite my previous issues with Vi's play style, her iso 95 and 98 yesterday as well as the curing this morning can't have been from scum. Vi=town.
farside22 wrote:Vi: Did you know that by stating the bold that EB would be restored?
This seems like a very weird question.

Elli, 729 was info without analysis...what do the vote counts tell you and why did you vote hp?
Robocopter87 wrote:If in fact there is A posioning SK then what did the Mafia do?
I'm fairly sure the answer to this is obvious, so I'm curious what sort of response you're looking for?

I spent some time looking at farside's case on Seacore and going over his iso; will type up the notes shortly and post them, but basically I see solid tells for and against seacore-scum.

With hp already at L-2 I think a reread is in order there as well.

For now, Vi-hate no longer clears lurker-dram, so he's a good place to sit my vote.

See: dramonic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Socrates wrote:
The buddying comment, the following comment. Both are ridiculous.
I would say your vote with lack of reasoning today is pretty poor quality. If you voted for seacore without a reason I would attack you just as much.
As well as
this I gave you a leeway do to replacing with a short deadline but the vote on hp is just cruising along at this point.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

see seacore

Wagon GO!

@EB Also, What do you mean the NK was obvious? Vi claims that someoned poisoned Badger most likely, If that is the case then who did they kill. Who they poisioned is completly obvious. But the NK?

Heres what I saw.

Badger loses color, Posiony type thing.

Vi Says, "POSION BEGONE!" and it is.

Badger lives.

What my point is, if the Mafia's ability is to posion people, and Vi can unposion people, the Mafia is useless.

But, if the poisoining came from an unknown source which Llama says the Mafia knows not who it is, then what did the Mafia do?

Do you people understand what I'm saying? What answer I'm looking for is actually a number of questions, what did the Mafia do? Who is the unknown Third party member? and most importantly, Who is scum?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:28 am

Post by dramonic »

Please don't sit on me badger :(
If there's a (kill) doc in this game, that makes 3 confirmed town roles <<
I'm not feeling the HP wagon that well
see: Seacore

I prefer this one.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Vi 84 wrote:With that said I completely missed hp[leaves] 529 somehow. I don't agree with about a third of what he said but the rest is not unconvincing, especially since I noted a VV-Fluff connection on my end.
If nothing else I'm more convinced that hp[l] is Town.
Vi 118 wrote: Of these four
I'm currently most confident that hp[leaves] is scum
. Aside from Maemuki's very wallflowerish and nonserious play, I find that hp[l] only posting to make a generic comment in Twilight to be suspect and his sudden L-1 vote for the Badger to be strangely placed as well.
Help, I don't understand.
Socrates wrote:Also,

vote:[hp]leaves
This neither.
VasudeVa wrote:As a response to Vi's twilight question which I failed to answer:

vote: hp

More soon. Could also roll seacore's way. I don't like his sudden buddying to Vi. >.>
This neither.
Ellibereth wrote:
vi wrote:Overnight I decided Seacore was more likely Town because he played the "never been scum" card and was able to back it up.
Don't get.

Vote: hp
This neither.

I also think there's no mafia in this game. Just a SK. If there's a mafia, that win condition (3 points of every color) is
very hard
nearly impossible to achieve.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Dramonic, what don't you like about the hp wagon? What makes you vote seacore?

Iso of Seacore:

Omnino:
-Confused by game, suggests win condition as mason recruiter
-Newbie read IMO, not scum or town

Seacore:
-Iso 2 immediate dismissal of dram/ani “usual scum scent”, Llama and TM as town w/o reasons
-In favor of robo reasons Iso 3 “1) He's scummy as hell for reasons already mentioned
2) He's not helping us (so at worst we lose unhelpful town)
3) I believe significant information will come from his lynch, regardless of the flip.” Restates 22.
-Pushes for claim Iso 3, 4, 8, explains 15 and 37: meta, concern for quick hammer. I think the request is explainable, but asking three times is a lot
-Iso 9, 10, 17, 18 again defending dramonic; Iso 18 even brings in dram’s meta. This is a lot of effort to protect an unhelpful player without any town tells (and why concern for him at all when he's content to policy lynch Ani for the same thing?)
-Iso 10 suspicion of Vas but no reason for it, mentions again 19 but still hasn’t looked into the case for it; backwards way of finding scum!
-Iso 11 “Also, why are people specifically posting town reads? Isn't this generally agreed to be a terrible idea?” – but he started the game off by posting 4 town reads!
-Iso 13 is the first real scumhunting v. Robo (vanilla claim as non-complicated, coasting during pressure rather than scumhunting) - decent posts, but why did it take this long for anything to show up
-Iso 17 heavily against a dram lynch but would support it at deadline. Logical position for town, but why back track?
-Iso 20 pushes more at Robo, but switches to me “can see the points against him”; again no original case or scumhunting, just joining wagon, then reads and flips back to Robo iso 21, EB town. Not much reasoning and again evidence following suspicion.
-Iso 21 Again Vas as a good lynch but still no reasons at all, 23 case is still “to come”. Elli as town (jumping off wagon at L-1, agree) and TM as town, no reasons.
-Iso 24 – *finally* a point against Vas (contradiction of lurking and suspecting dramonic for same), another weak attack 29
-Iso 27, 28, 30, 32, 33 defends me
-Iso 25 and 26 defends Ani’s lurking v. Vas, and town read on Ani in his first post but 41 votes Ani , 43 “lets kill scum/lurker/anti-town ani now please” to the point of blacklisting 44, a much harsher attack than any he brought against Vas.

Stuff that stands out: Constantly excuses dramonic as town without any pro-town reasoning; constantly stating suspicion of Vas without any reasons; evidence of finding reasons after establishing a position rather than before; but he also takes and holds unpopular positions pushing robo case and defending me, which both draw lots of suspicion for very little/no benefit to scum.

Links: Many links to dramonic (repetitively excuses scumminess), somewhat less to Vas (constant unreasoned attacks are potentially bussing?); much lesser to Llama or TM (unreasoned town reads)

@Seacore:
1- Why the reversal in opinion of Ani?
2- Why the suspicion of Vas?
3- You called for more votes for "scum/lurker/anti town" Ani - why the opposite stance v. dramonic?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

EB, you just asked what makes us vote seacore and then ISO'd him. I read the ISO you made and and most all of the ISO's were our scum points and then your analysis for a few were
exactly
why we are voting him.

ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:06 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Robocopter87 wrote:EB, you just asked what makes
us
vote seacore and then ISO'd him.
Dram and you are an "us"? 'Cause he's the only person I asked.

As for the rest, just because there are reasons I might vote someone doesn't mean dram shouldn't post his own. Way too many unreasoned votes going around this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”