SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

So sayith the guy voting for Drives and proclaiming all his suspicions on me still.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOTP: Ninja'd by RECKONER + SpyreX...

Is Mafiascum loading VERY slowly for anyone else?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

sorasgoof wrote:EBWOTP: Ninja'd by RECKONER + SpyreX...

Is Mafiascum loading VERY slowly for anyone else?
Haha, ninja'd here too.
Nah, it's faster today for me.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am

Post by sorasgoof »

All of my suspicions, SpyreX? I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person? Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC. I sort of made a case on you, voting you, and then someone else did something I saw as "scummier," and voted him.

Two different things.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

All of my suspicions, SpyreX? I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person? Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC.
I sort of made a case on you, voting you,
and then someone else did something I saw as "scummier," and voted him.
Toot toot here comes the lyingmobile to pick you up.

(Note no where in here do you even try to explain the awesome vote on Drives either)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SpyreX wrote: ....

What?

I read that one more than once and it SURE reads like "Yea, sora is obviously scum, vote KoC"
Well... I'm suspicious of both, but Sora has more votes than KoC. So I suppose that it's my way of saying that if you don't support this amazing bandwagon, the one on Sora is pretty damn good as well.
xRECKONERx wrote:Nacho, please explain why I should vote KoC. This is getting retarded now and is the worst "look how town I am" gambit ever.
You haven't complained about it for 90 posts, why start now?
sorasgoof wrote:My posting isn't terrible.
The only way the above could be true is if you are a jester...
Sorasgoof wrote:Nacho, if you're so sure I'm scum, why is your vote on KoC?
Hypocrisy is for parents, politicians, and scum. Which one are you?
Sorasgoof wrote:Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC.
I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because I figured you'd have broken and given in by now. Now I'm just starting to think you legitimately don't have any reason.
green shirt thursdays
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Are you saying I didn't make a case on you or that I didn't vote you? Or both? I certainly voted you, and my case was that you were (and are) seemingly intentionally misrepresenting my words (aka twisting). Sure, I didn't ISO you or anything, but a case doesn't have to be long and drawn out.

I explained my Drives vote when I voted. I can tell you're going to be lazy and forge stuff, so I'll outline it for you so you can't- a lot of interaction had been going on by many people, and he said there wasn't "much evidence." Also, he voted for MPR just for his gut-read, not even the horrible ISO read. Also, though this wasn't one of the reasons I originally voted him, he comes back with a pitiful AtE.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Show it.

Go ahead and quote you voting for me since one of the things I've been saying is you've been quick to go "Ohh he's totally the scum" but have
never, ever voted for me.

And yes you gave an "explanation" for your drives vote and then just spent a whole post saying Nacho is scummy and I'm scummy without even revisiting that, dare I say, throw away vote on what you were hoping would be an easy wagon considering how tech Drives is being.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

xRECKONERx wrote: Because I figured you'd have broken and given in by now.
...and the most protown way to get me to give my reasoning is simply to ignore me, instead of voting me and forcing me to give it? And if your starting to believe I don't have a reason, why are you voting Drives over someone you believe to be pushing someone's lynch without any reasoning whatsoever?

@Sora: So... what makes Drives better than people like Toon (whose posts are all, conveniently enough, three days apart), or MPR (who uses a PBPA to justify a vote, promises more content, and never returns)?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Wow, I guess the second half of my defense to your attack never went through. The one where I said I'd finish it after school? Yeah, the one I "posted" after that had my vote in it and the second half of my case. Yeah, you're right, I guess I never did vote for you in that sense.

Great, another strike against me. I'll be awaiting your attack on this, because, I'll admit, I deserve this one. >_>
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sora, you're not making yourself look any better. In fact, that pile of bullshit almost makes you scummier than KoC. Almost.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 am

Post by sorasgoof »

@Nacho- I do have an FoS on MPR, and I explained that one too. Toon hasn't posted anything that I consider scummy, really. Drives, though, said basically that nothing was scummy enough to comment on, what, 10 pages in? He also voted for MPR solely because he said he had a gut read, not even mentioning the horrbile ISO.

I'm getting off for now. Ask questions while I'm away, and I'll answer them later.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

WHY IS KOC SCUMMY?
I think you're town, Nacho, you're just confusing as hell.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

Holy hell!? Content?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Holy hell?! No reason at all from Nacho on why he's voting me, but a REALLY FUCKING DETAILED CASE ON SORAS?!?!

Jesus fucking christ. This is either the most retardedly brilliant scum gambit ever, or just plain retarded.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mod - V/LA until Wednesday
noted.

See, Fate? Now do you believe? Good things happen when we vote KoC.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:49 am

Well hey, good things have happened, feel free to unvote me now unless you're planning on making any kind of case whatsoever. And hey, maybe vote Soras since you think he's obvscum from the look of that massive case you posted against him? JUST A SUGGESTION.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Fate »

I see and I like Nacho. But I want a flip and not everyone sees things like us (g
ood thing were mason-gigs amirite?)

Also soras isn't refining anymore with age, he's just rotting.
unvote
Vote: sorasgoof
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

Lol posting from phone: mason-gigs... Haha sig it.

KoC nacho gave his case on you. Are you going to refute it or just cry "but he said soras was obvscum why's he voting me it's no FAIR!" if he has valid points, what problem do you have wth his vote?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Uh, no he hasn't.

ISO of Nachomamma:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I DID NOT NOTICE THIS GAME.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia
Nachomamma8 wrote:Sora's list looks like it was generated on Random.org.

KoC is still probably scum.

Kise's long post about meta is slightly distracting and has interesting theory, but nothing that benefits me.

The Drives wagon is OK, but one scumtell doesn't make a mafioso.

Fate, I don't want to click that link unless I'm gonna get something out of it. Do you give your ultimate guarantee it will?

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Ani just looks like scum to me naturally. The blatant bandwagon is ignored for now.

RE: Next order of business: HAI I WAS GETTING THERE YOU IMPATIENT SON OF A HUMAN WOMAN
Nachomamma8 wrote:Town. Do you want me to delve into the darkness of detail? If so, please pick a depth from Shallow Water to the Middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Each level of content increases at the same rate that votes on KoC do.
Kise wrote: I'm interested in hearing whether you believe it's okay to let Drives get away without delivering the goods.
Lots of people aren't delivering the goods right now, so I think we should go on a lurker hunt once A) A scummier lurker appears, or B) The pool of lurkers shrinks a bit. Plus, I don't like to divulge from what I'm doing when I'm practically holding scum in my hands...
Nachomamma8 wrote:CONTENT LEVEL UP!

The wagon on Sora is an admirable one. His early posting is terrible; we see no content from him at all until ISO 14, and when the content finally shows up, it's all OMGUS! He is quick to pat himself on the back for his own activity (ISO 5, ISO 25), quick to call others out for posting (ISO 2, 6, 7, 26, 28), yet he does nothing to promote activity. No questions (aside from the two pitiful ones at the end of his ISO 22), no aggressive scumhunting (just mark down no scumhunting in general), no ANYTHING to improve the problem. Even his best post, ISO 22, is a thinly veiled piece of crap. Anyone can point out lurkers. Anyone can toss two semiactive people into a group and call them town. And anyone can call all of their attackers scum. Also, it's suspicious how he gave himself an out by labelling his scumreads "Players that have done things that I consider to be scum-tells, but don't necessarily believe are scum (yet):", especially when they were
all
suspicious of him. I guarantee if SpyreX were to suddenly declare him town and stop pushing his wagon, then he would be in the town category in a second, as opposed to Sora's top suspect.

More KoC votes now.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
SpyreX wrote: ....

What?

I read that one more than once and it SURE reads like "Yea, sora is obviously scum, vote KoC"
Well... I'm suspicious of both, but Sora has more votes than KoC. So I suppose that it's my way of saying that if you don't support this amazing bandwagon, the one on Sora is pretty damn good as well.
xRECKONERx wrote:Nacho, please explain why I should vote KoC. This is getting retarded now and is the worst "look how town I am" gambit ever.
You haven't complained about it for 90 posts, why start now?
sorasgoof wrote:My posting isn't terrible.
The only way the above could be true is if you are a jester...
Sorasgoof wrote:Nacho, if you're so sure I'm scum, why is your vote on KoC?
Hypocrisy is for parents, politicians, and scum. Which one are you?
Sorasgoof wrote:Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC.
I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person?
Nachomamma8 wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote: Because I figured you'd have broken and given in by now.
...and the most protown way to get me to give my reasoning is simply to ignore me, instead of voting me and forcing me to give it? And if your starting to believe I don't have a reason, why are you voting Drives over someone you believe to be pushing someone's lynch without any reasoning whatsoever?

@Sora: So... what makes Drives better than people like Toon (whose posts are all, conveniently enough, three days apart), or MPR (who uses a PBPA to justify a vote, promises more content, and never returns)?
Nachomamma8 wrote:Sora, you're not making yourself look any better. In fact, that pile of bullshit almost makes you scummier than KoC. Almost.
I see a case on Sora, and calling the wagon he attempted to push on me "amazingly good", but he has at no point provided any kind of case against me whatsoever. In fact, he's done little else but repeat what myself and SpyreX have said. And then accused me of being more scummy than Sora with even offering explanation.
Nacho, if your next post is not a detailed case explaining precisely why your vote is on me, and why I am more scummy than Soras, then my vote will be placed on you. This is beyond poor play.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh fuck what? I thought 295 was about KoC....

Forget my last post.

More sora killinz.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Dammit Fate. Learn to read already. :lol:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate, why not Drives or MPR?
green shirt thursdays
Drives
Drives
Townie
Drives
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Drives »

I would vote for KoC just because of his doctor role claim, which is very scummy. But let see if the mafia kill him at night.

and
Unvote
since this game is going nowhere for the time being.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”