d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 am

Post by d3x »

AGM's defense of DP is noted.

@AGM- Do you feel the bv Wagon is stronger than the Scott Wagon? Why/not?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Wreck Star (1)
- bv310
Slicey (0)
-
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (2)
- d3x, FC Groningen
danakillsu (0)
-
FC Groningen (0)
-
semioldguy (0)
-
DragonsofSummer (1)
- Dragon Phoenix
bv310 (3)
- Scott Brosius, AlmasterGM, Wreck Star
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (12)
- farside22, wolframnhart, ooba, Kast, Toon Fighter, ReaperCharlie, CryMeARiver, Slicey, Vel-Rahn Koon, danakillsu, semioldguy, DragonsofSummer

19 votes available, 10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 22, ~10 am PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Wreck Star »

semioldguy- You look pretty passive in iso. As in, not actively involved in the game. As in, along for the ride. As in, you don't care about day phase because you get to kill at night. HMMMMMM. What are your thoughts on bv310?

ooba- what do YOU think about the bv and scott wagons?

AGM- if your reasoning for voting bv310 is how lurkish and unhelpful he's being, why do you excuse DoS from doing the same thing when bv310 is infamous for how badly he lurks? Why does meta excuse one but not the other?
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Scott Brosius wrote:
bv310 wrote:In iso, you read as even scummier than normal. Trust me on this one.

You are being as useless as D1.

Vote: bv310

In terms of setup, I agree with farside about the 2 kills more likely being SK/scum rather than 2 scum teams.

Ok, wait a second. So even after all the talk from wolframnhart (confirmed townie) and CMAR (likely townie) about farside's bounty probably being placed by Jabba the Hutt, you
still
just think its mafia/sk instead of 2 mafia? How could that be? Since this is Episode 4-6, it seems pretty obvious that the scum faction would obviously be the
Empire
, in this game. But they don't place bounties on people's heads like smugglers would. And
why
would the Empire and Jabba be on the same side? They weren't in the movies! Your logic regarding this matter makes no sense at all.

The only other explanation IF the two kills last night were by one scum group and an SK, would be that the bounty had been placed by a third-party role of the smugglers (Jabba included) and they had no kill power at night (or one of the three had been blocked/protected). This seems unlikely to me, and though I'm not willing to rule it out, it seems like you are convinced something like this (which is quite a stretch) is the only possible solution.

This also makes me look sideways at farside22, who said:
farside22 wrote:With only 2 deaths I assume Sk/Mafia till something comes up otherwise. I do agree the bounty on me is something ala Jabba the hut.
Then do you suspect Jabba the Hutt is the serial killer? or a townie role? This doesn't make sense. Besides, other than Boba Fett, I cant think of any good SK roles, flavor-wise, can you?
Scott Brosius wrote:Can we stop with these soft claims? If you are a role and feel its time to claim, then claim.
This is definitely role-fishing. I was criticized for doing this earlier but mine was to find out how Kast's role could be utilized to help us out, and to keep an (at that time) possibly innocent HP from getting dayvig'd. But this is different. This is definitely the scummy type of role-fishing.

Your logic totally seems like scumlogic, and I think you were trying to launch the bv310 wagon in a hurry before attention gets put on you or your scumchums.

Vote: Scott Brosius
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Wreck Star »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Since this is Episode 4-6, it seems pretty obvious that the scum faction would obviously be the
Empire
, in this game. But they don't place bounties on people's heads like smugglers would. And
why
would the Empire and Jabba be on the same side? They weren't in the movies! Your logic regarding this matter makes no sense at all
To be completely fair, flavor can amount to jack shit in games like this... as in, there was a Harry Potter game run where Harry, Ron, and Hermoine were the scum. Flavor can fit however it needs to... so don't just assume the Empire are the baddies.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
vote: CMAR
. And bv310 always does this, so no one should be voting for him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

ReaperCharlie wrote: This is definitely the scummy type of role-fishing.
I disagree. Scott Brosius's "rolefishing" will not help scum in any way. All I want, and I think all he wants, is to get enough about CMAR's role PM to confirm whether it makes any sense at all. This is what town did D1 and it worked perfectly.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 am

Post by d3x »

RC wrote:it seems pretty obvious that the scum faction would obviously be the Empire, in this game. But they don't place bounties on people's heads like smugglers would.
[nerd hat]Umm... Point of Order. ESB- Vader hires bounty hunters to find the Millenium Falcon.[/nerd hat]

Also, I thought I had said that setup speculation isn't going to take us anywhere. Do you disagree?
WS wrote:don't just assume the Empire are the baddies.
UnVote/Vote:Wreck Star

Holy dogshit, Batman. Scum slip. Moar Votes nao, plz.

GTKAS - d3x
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Wreck Star »

Uhh... no.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

d3x wrote:AGM's defense of DP is noted.
It was defending DoS, not DP. And I think my observation is perfectly legitimate.
d3x wrote:@AGM- Do you feel the bv Wagon is stronger than the Scott Wagon? Why/not?
I would give them about equal weight. I think Scott's vote is hypocritical, but that doesn't make it less true. Also, I think Wreck Star's point about bv setting himself up for an either-or win is very relevant.
Wreck Star wrote:AGM- if your reasoning for voting bv310 is how lurkish and unhelpful he's being, why do you excuse DoS from doing the same thing when bv310 is infamous for how badly he lurks? Why does meta excuse one but not the other?
I have only played with bv once and he wasn't that lurky, so I didn't know that. On the other hand, I have played with DoS multiple times and he was extremely lurky. That's all.
d3x wrote:UnVote/Vote:Wreck Star

I don't get it.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

d3x wrote:
RC wrote:it seems pretty obvious that the scum faction would obviously be the Empire, in this game. But they don't place bounties on people's heads like smugglers would.
[nerd hat]Umm... Point of Order. ESB- Vader hires bounty hunters to find the Millenium Falcon.[/nerd hat]
Lmao yeah I remember that... maybe you're right, but I'm not convinced at all. Especially with the whole vibro-blade thing, that reeks of Outer Rim colonies like Tatooine, like somebody said.
d3x wrote:Also, I thought I had said that setup speculation isn't going to take us anywhere. Do you disagree?
Yes, I disagree. Knowing for certain (or pretty close) whether there are two scum factions, or one scum faction + sk, can speak volumes as to how people consciously or unconsciously link themselves together. That being said, it makes scum hunting a whole heck of a lot easier.
Wreck Star wrote:To be completely fair, flavor can amount to jack shit in games like this... as in, there was a Harry Potter game run where Harry, Ron, and Hermoine were the scum. Flavor can fit however it needs to... so don't just assume the Empire are the baddies.
Uhhh... I am taking from what I know of Kdub to mean that he's not gonna make some broken arse setup like that. That's retarded. You are making less and less sense the more you post.
FoS: Wreck

(Note: I am not changing my vote to Wreck because I believe the Scott Brosius wagon has more potential to reveal scum, and I definitely believe that SB is scum)

danakillsu wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote: This is definitely the scummy type of role-fishing.
I disagree. Scott Brosius's "rolefishing" will not help scum in any way. All I want, and I think all he wants, is to get enough about CMAR's role PM to confirm whether it makes any sense at all. This is what town did D1 and it worked perfectly.
It was only 'necessary' on D1 because of Kast's threat to HP, who at the time we thought that IF he was town, claiming would probably save him. It doesn't make nearly as much sense now.
danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
Are you defending bv310?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

d3x wrote: *ringring* Hi kettle, it's the pot. You're black. *click*

Do you believe Cry's Claim? Why/why not? What are your thoughts regarding his choice {and thought process} for investigation? What do you think of his unsolicated result on farside? How about his setup speculation? What about Slicey's question regarding your position on the wagon yesterday?
Granted my participation has not been stellar, but certainly better than bv.

D1 we received a vote on me for lack of participation (more pot calling kettle black) then a switch to hp.

D2 we receive a vote for Wreck and a refusal to back it up.

That is it for him.

I voted hp since he was clearly bulletproof after Kast shot him.

The Cry claim could be an attempt to isolate farside for himself to get the stun grenade. I do not think it's worth pursuing today for a lynch (either farside or CMAR)

@RP:

To me, finding scum is more important than finding the setup/flavor. I find it more of a distraction than anything.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Can we stop with these soft claims? If you are a role and feel its time to claim, then claim.
This is definitely role-fishing. I was criticized for doing this earlier but mine was to find out how Kast's role could be utilized to help us out, and to keep an (at that time) possibly innocent HP from getting dayvig'd. But this is different. This is definitely the scummy type of role-fishing.

Your logic totally seems like scumlogic, and I think you were trying to launch the bv310 wagon in a hurry before attention gets put on you or your scumchums.

Vote: Scott Brosius
We just had a very convenient soft-claim about farside being town who just happened to have a bounty placed on him. You don't want to know more about CMAR's role who just happened to investigate someone he thought was town who has the bounty?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
You are either genuinely stupid, rolefishing, or just plain ridiculous. Me claiming information without pressure is good. I already explained why I stated the info. Claiming under pressure makes me look like hp [leaves]. Imagine if I died tonight with that info, and you went the entire game with farside as a protown player, but could be scum because that's how he plays. At the moment we have 4 clears in my mind. That's very useful to town. Also, you being suspicious of me makes no sense. 1) I will not full claim today. 2) You have no reason to disbelieve me. If you really think I was trying to protect "scumbuddy" farside when under no pressure, you are stupid.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Wreck Star »

Here's my ReaperCharlie impression:

"Hey guys! I'm going to ignore logic and say that if the Empire isn't the main baddies in this game then the setup is broken! Fuck examples that show otherwise!"

Flavor/setup speculation is pointless. You're right... Kdub wouldn't make a broken setup, but having the Empire not be the main bad guys doesn't mean it's broken. It means he's smart. And even if the Empire ARE the bad guys, there's a good chance the mod gave them fakeclaims so that the setup can't be broken by a massclaim.

So please, Charlie, explain to me what exactly there is to be accomplished by speculating on the setup.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wreck Star wrote:Here's my ReaperCharlie impression:

"Hey guys! I'm going to ignore logic and say that if the Empire isn't the main baddies in this game then the setup is broken! Fuck examples that show otherwise!"

Flavor/setup speculation is pointless. You're right... Kdub wouldn't make a broken setup, but having the Empire not be the main bad guys doesn't mean it's broken. It means he's smart. And even if the Empire ARE the bad guys, there's a good chance the mod gave them fakeclaims so that the setup can't be broken by a massclaim.

So please, Charlie, explain to me what exactly there is to be accomplished by speculating on the setup.
Nothing nothing at all. Now stop. Empire are bad guys. Deal with it. C3PO was town slliance and sample role PM = Alliance = good guy
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310 wrote:
Vote: Wreck Star

In iso, you read as even scummier than normal. Trust me on this one.
Explain now.
d3x wrote:UnVote/Vote:Wreck Star

This isn't incriminating, just stupid. I see what you mean though. "Empire could be good meaning he isn't part of the Alliance or he'd know that the Alliance is good!"
Scotty wrote:The Cry claim could be an attempt to isolate farside for himself to get the stun grenade. I do not think it's worth pursuing today for a lynch (either farside or CMAR)

How in the hell would I get the stun grenade by posting my results?
Slicey wrote: wait, CMAR, you investigated someone you thought was town?

Answer this please CMAR.

Pretty sure I have many times. I thought SHE was PROtown, not necessarily town as SHE can play both sides rather well.
CMAR wrote:I had a one shot investigation and supposed I'd use it on a prominent player who can act pro-town whether he is town or scum.
CMAR wrote: Since I was only a one shot, I didn't want to risk investigating a scummy person as it wouldn't help us later in the game and an actual investigative role might investigate them as well. Investigating someone who the town could learn to depend on is only going to be better in the endgame to know SHE is town.
Now going to ISO Scotty boy and FC who I seem to remember not liking.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

d3x feels scummy. I see people are going for the lurker votes at this time with bv or dragon of summer. I haven't read the scott case yet.

Reaper: I don't really outguess the mod till I see scum flip. 2 factions are not impossible. Jabba could be another survivor type role. (not impossible to think about there)
I know I promised a read today and I will do my best on this. I'm behind everyone.

*mutters unkind words about work*
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Scotty wrote:The Cry claim could be an attempt to isolate farside for himself to get the stun grenade. I do not think it's worth pursuing today for a lynch (either farside or CMAR)

If you are not what you claim, it is very easy. Pretend you have a town result on farside and kill at night.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 am

Post by d3x »

dan wrote:I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
This. I'm not calling for a Claim just yet, but I don't like the way this went down. There was no reason to Claim anything at that time. I also don't like the response to pressure in p512.
AGM wrote:It was defending DoS, not DP.
It was one of them Dragons. My opinion stands.
I don't get it.
Well, my Role PM says that I win when we defeat all the threats to the Rebel Alliance {paraphrased}. The only threat to the Rebel Alliance in eps 4-6 is the Empire. {preview edit- WS513 makes me feel a little better but IGMEOY, returning Vote now...
UnVote/Vote:Scott
}
RC wrote:Knowing for certain (or pretty close) whether there are two scum factions, or one scum faction + sk, can speak volumes as to how people consciously or unconsciously link themselves together.
Perhaps I should've clarified. speculation about Jabba the Hutt being the head of a Scum team, etc. is useless speculation that shouldn't be discussed. There is no verifiable way of knowing any of that. I also don't agree that you need to fully know the setup {ie- 2 Scum teams vs 1+SK}. I don't think it helps all that much. Concern yourself with ScumHunting and you'll find Scum. Anything else is fluff imo, and only serves to make it appear that you are contributing. I also disagree that we can know for sure {or pretty close}'. Who's to say that it wasn't a Vig that took out one of the NKs? I think it's dangerous to spend much {if any} time speculating on setup; especially this early in the game.

GTKAS - d3x
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

@dx3
mod wrote:You win when all threats to the Rebel Alliance have been eliminated and at least one Rebel Alliance player is alive.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Scott Brosius wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:

If you are not what you claim, it is very easy. Pretend you have a town result on farside and kill at night.
could I have some wine with that cheese. :roll:
I forgot I could be killed with that bounty and someone gets a prize. That pretty much makes me think Jabba (or bounty) came from a survivor not a scum group.
God imagine a scum group with that ability every day getting a bounty from a kill. *shudders*
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 am

Post by wolframnhart »

vote bv310

I don't like his little toss out there vote with no real explanation.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: danakillsu
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Slicey »

I agree with farside so much on that last post. I mean, that last sentence is basically saying "don't vote my scumbuddy please."

Vote: danakillsu

Feeling a lot of scum vibes from Reaper Charlie as well. First, answering for CMAR, which was totally unnecessary and could be protecting a scumbuddy, and that FoS on Wreck is just... really bad.

Taking back what I said about CMAR being town. Very on the fence with him. Investigating someone you think is town is mind numbingly stupid, but I don't know if it's scum or town driven.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:I agree with farside so much on that last post. I mean, that last sentence is basically saying "don't vote my scumbuddy please."

Vote: danakillsu

Feeling a lot of scum vibes from Reaper Charlie as well. First, answering for CMAR, which was totally unnecessary and could be protecting a scumbuddy, and that FoS on Wreck is just... really bad.

Taking back what I said about CMAR being town. Very on the fence with him. Investigating someone you think is town is mind numbingly stupid, but I don't know if it's scum or town driven.
1) I am very on the fence with dana because (s)he always acts scummy, whether town or scum, and it makes me crazy trying to figure out which one is their true alignment. What she said was very scummy in that post though, and I cannot let it go:
Vote: Danakillsu

2) For the last time, I had no idea if Farside was town. She was acting protown, but she was by no means town in my mind. She was completely neutral in my mind. I also have another reason for investigating her, but that is VERY unnecessary to release now knowing that she (and wolf) are town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”