Fate
Ellibereth
DrippingGoofball
Socrates
Pomegranate
CryMeARiver
Hoopla
- (L-2)

Players not voting - 7 - 12keyblade, Dramonic, Faraday, Parama, PranaDevil, Zang, Zoiaum

DGB and PARA wrote: Try again.
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

BTW our "case" against you is at least as good as the "cases" you just made. Whatever it is.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm

I think we're lynching Dram because he can't make a decent case against scummy players even when cornered at L-1.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Parama »

I want the hammer, that's why I unvoted :D
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:Zoiaum is town if Prana is town.
???
@DGB: Except I'm at L-1 without a case, while they've 0 vote with one, albeit "weak" by your own word.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh, dramonic isn't even reading the thread. gg.
I thought that was common knowledge by now.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Call it a chain reaction of thinking Prana was scum until 15 minutes ago.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 pm

dramonic wrote:Call it a chain reaction of thinking Prana was scum until 15 minutes ago.
He's not scum, and you don't have a back up scumbag to hand out to us.

TERRIBLE

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Sando »

My apologies for my absence, ANZAC day basically wiped me out for two days, fun times though.

I'm just re-reading now.

Just some thoughts, I've already brought it up, but how much store do people actually put into a wagon-analysis of the Porkens wagon? It was on guaranteed scum, there was no real reason for scum to stay off it, quite the opposite if they can submit their buddies actions if they're away.

Are we waiting for people to check in for night actions?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

We're waiting for you to hammer Dramonic.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Sando »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We're waiting for you to hammer Dramonic.
Thanks for avoiding the question, that was quite useful. I haven't finished re-reading and want to know if we are missing people and need to give them a chance to submit actions.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 pm

We've waited a long time now.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I think we're lynching Dram because he can't make a decent case against scummy players even when cornered at L-1.
Dram, this. Try, if you think that they're scum. Because town try.

This is a game that gets swept up by the PRs(, I would know at this point). But nothing replaces good old scumhunting. So not scumhunting is scummy.

Also, my tracking results: They don't mean that much. People thought that you were scummy yesterday; that's why I tracked you. And though manho was controversial, you shot him. So... it's possible you're town. But I think you're scum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pomegranate wrote: Dram, this. Try, if you think that they're scum. Because town try.
If town tries, where is the case against me? Saying I dont make a case at L-1 is an invalid argument since to get there there would need to be an actual case or PR result that sent me there. As it sits there is none, and I find it quite irking to be this close to death without anything to defend against.
All you blabber is give us a scumlist. Weither you like it or not, if Prana wasn't proven town by his softclaim I'd have shot him 3 times before even considering shooting Manho. I missed the softclaim earlier, so I gathered he must've been scum because his play is, at least by my perspective, downright awful from any perspective. Zoaium has been active lurking, so he got scumpoints too. We've all had strong gut feels, I have one against Sando

And then you just pop in saying "Wake up, they're confirmed town". It's not like it's impossible to disbelieve and later forget about a post. I cant just create a case on another trio out of thin air like that, I'm one person wanting to spot anormality in the playerlist and at least I try to provide a case, even if it's been disproved. You guys are 7 voting me and you're unable to make a single post that has anything that is even a weak case on me.

At most there are three scum on my wagon. Where's the freaking attempt at scumhunting? I don't see it.
I'm a hoot
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm not asking for a scumlist. I'm asking for some general reads maybe, some views.

If you're a townie, you ought to look for scum. I'm not asking you to respond to the case on you- it's not really consolidated. But who do
you
think is scum? Why? Any comments, questions, general points to make on the thread in general, or any posts?

If you think that someone is scum, great. I probably won't criticize you for it. But your four line ir so scumlist on the other page didn't cut it. If you think that someone is scum, try to persuade other people. And trust me, what you've said so far won't persuade anyone.

Because saying that there;s no case against you doesn't make me want to unvote. But some real scumhunting... that might work a little better.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Sando »

dramonic wrote:So...
I'm the UBU, now even-night vig.
I shot manho because he was scummy, with a pro-scum role, with requests from multiple players to shoot him down.
In retrospect, I should've shot Prana.
Did I mention he's scum?
Dram, why would you vig a redirector? And why would a scum-redirector not have redirected away from the person submitting both of the scum kills? Why would you not think that a scum redirector would redirect your kill away to a townie?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well Sando, unless I'm not following something, no one knew that he was the UBU, therefore the new even-night vig.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Sando »

Pomegranate wrote:Well Sando, unless I'm not following something, no one knew that he was the UBU, therefore the new even-night vig.
Huh? I'm asking why as the new vig, did he vig the redirector. What's that got to do with whether we new he was the UBU/Vig or not?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think you said that if the redirector was scum, (dram though) he would have redirected dram. Am I mistaken?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Sando »

Pomegranate wrote:I think you said that if the redirector was scum, (dram though) he would have redirected dram. Am I mistaken?
I was under the impression a redirector redirected all the things directed at 'X' to 'Y'? This is my first game with one, am I wrong?

You seem to be saying they basically change 1 persons target?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Sando »

Reread the role, you're right.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Now I'm very confused. :?

Oh well.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Hey guys dram just slipped can we kill it yet???

Prana didn't softclaim until today, so "I woulda shot prana 3 times before manho but his softclaim saved him" is
1. Bullshit, dram shoulda sent in a vig on prana
2. Double bullshit, there was 0 chance manho was realclaiming scum redirector.

Scum have failed massively this game. Please let us proceed to our ultimate victory so we can discuss what roles scum shouldve gone for with the picks they got and why.

Vote now Sando, catch up tomorrow. I guarantee you'll be alive tomorrow, role-related info.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Sando »

I thought it worked like this:

Redirector targets Sando to redirect to Pom. All actions that would have targetted Sando now target Pom.

Turns out no, I was wrong.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Fate »

And btw we do have a PR info on you dram, your claim of vigging manho. You might as well have claimed a guilty on yourself
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”