jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Pittbunny wrote:Never said that I was town, never planned on trying. If my rez makes me town, I'll be very surprised and screwed regardless.

So...no. No role PM. You all are demanding too much from me, without at the very least attempting to probe others. You're wasting time on me, and apparently I can't get that through to you. In fact, I encourage you guys to read my iso and see the people that have continually targeted me for whatever reason they made up at the time. Perhaps you'll notice something you can use.
So wait... you say you are not town, refuse to give a role when asked, then say we are demanding too much and to look else where?

huh?
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Yes. I am my role before I'm even close to being an ally of the town; I am simply providing the best method for me to get my reqs done and for you to not waste two days just to kill someone who MIGHT be a survivor, and MIGHT be a liability in the start-game. I have never claimed I was such and may very well be one who steps out after reqs are finished. So yes, work on another person's case if you're just going to keep up this wagon on me until I either crack or someone gets trigger happy. At least make better use of the D1 time you have left.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Pittbunny wrote:At least make better use of the D1 time you have left.
Well I've already caught all the scum, so how could it get any better?
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

SocioPath wrote:
You could kill them all? Although, wiping them out all at once would be kinda boring, don't ya think?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by xvart »

SocioPath wrote:Well I've already caught all the scum, so how could it get any better?
pitt and llama? Based on what pitt is throwing out would you lobby for a different lynch tonight instead on your caught scum?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Twomz wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
You could kill them all? Although, wiping them out all at once would be kinda boring, don't ya think?
I suppose.
I DO like playing with my food before I eat it.
>:3
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by xvart »

Pittbunny wrote:Yes.
I am my role before I'm even close to being an ally of the town;
I am simply providing the best method for me to get my reqs done and for you to not waste two days just to kill someone who MIGHT be a survivor, and MIGHT be a liability in the start-game. I have never claimed I was such and may very well be one who steps out after reqs are finished. So yes, work on another person's case if you're just going to keep up this wagon on me until I either crack or someone gets trigger happy. At least make better use of the D1 time you have left.
Based on this first sentence, is it possible for you to be an ally of the town
at some point
? Or was that just super facetious?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Fate »

I think he means he is his role and win condition first.

Which is stupid. Mafia are their role and win condition first, that doesn't make them go about claiming it.

You are a liability. And my post earlier was me wanting everyone to action before the lynch, its deep south.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

SocioPath wrote:
I hope you can convince the others that you are right, then.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 am

Post by Fate »

Now you're hoping for town, HMMM?

PICK A SIDE SCUM.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Twomz »

Everyone but UK and Cobalt has checked in right? Once they both post we can finish this, or does someone want to wait a bit more?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fate wrote:You won't ever get to post it then, or use your powers. Your lynch isn't a waste of time. It's miles above a d1 mislynch, because you're not town. Yay
The goal is to hunt and lynch
scum
... not 3rd party roles though, though it is not a town mislynch thank god... I would prefer we hit scum on day 1.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:34 am

Post by xvart »

Fate wrote:I think he means he is his role and win condition first.

Which is stupid. Mafia are their role and win condition first, that doesn't make them go about claiming it.

You are a liability. And my post earlier was me wanting everyone to action before the lynch, its deep south.
I guess my point is more along the lines of does lynching scum (as opposed to town) get him closer to his win condition? Or does lynching whomever help reach that win condition equally?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 am

Post by malthusis »

I am going to busy for most of today, so if a lynch is reached, go ahead and send your actions in while you are waiting for the scene.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:05 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

@Twomz: See, you should explain your reasons so I have something to ANSWER.

@llama: SP is not going to be touched by me. He never is. He likely never will be until I start picking up his scumtells. As for hypocrisy how about you just tell us directly ^-^.

Also, SP has been posting a lot of content. If you actually read his posts and not assume the formatting is VI style, you'll see he's produced a HELL of a lot more original thought than you have.

Anyway, I agree that Pitt needs to die. Third party survivor is bad enough. Third party survivor with one shot kill proofness? That's bullshit. Pitt's an SK, or a far too convenient mafia claim.

Not sure what to make of the "llama slip". Hell, even I usually refer to all 12 players as "the town"
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Twomz »

@ UK: Call me old fashion, but I thought putting them in a post was explaining them >.>

Since we can talk at night, and it's pretty much already been decided, I'll give Cobalt til 10pm tonight to respond, then i'll hammer pitt. If someone else wants to do it first, I'm not particularly against it. Or, if someone has another reason besides waiting for a dayvig or w/e to postpone the lynch, better say it soon.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:20 am

@Twomz: Call me old fashioned, but reading is tech

I would like you to explain how you plan to counter my points which make your case nothing.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Pittbunny »

UncertainKitten wrote: Anyway, I agree that Pitt needs to die. Third party survivor is bad enough. Third party survivor with one shot kill proofness?
One shot
lynch
-proofness. Let's not give me abilities I don't know I have. And I wouldn't call it a one-shot lynch-proof. I call it Easter.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 am

One shot lynch proof is kinda worse.

I mean, from a claim perspective. I could see one shot lynch proof being on town. I've done it in the past. But on a survivor? Too easy for mafia to fake, since town wouldn't want to "waste a lynch"
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Pittbunny »

True. But I was sufficiently backed in to a corner, so you'll just have to play it by the book and lynch me twice, I suppose. The only difference is that now you won't be like "OMFG, YOU CAME BACK, GTFOLYNCH" when I return. You'll just be "GTFOLYNCH", minus the surprise.

Or get that dayvig off his ass and kill a twice-lived bird with one stone. If there is one.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 am

Trouble is, if you're an SK, we CAN'T be sure you don't have a total kill immunity and merely are saying the lynch half.

If we do have a dayvig, they should indeed shoot you, and if you live, we lynch you, and if you die, well, Aission McComplished.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Twomz »

Because, ya know, scum are gonna set up lynches on people they claim are town instead of people they claim are scum... setting up lynches is an awful thing for town to do, and to me it's one of the bigger scum tells. You can say the people you're setting up are scum all you want, but trying to decide the towns lynches ahead of time is pretty damn scummy.

Also, that doesn't address attacking people voting for you (kneejerk scum action). Those are good enough for me for a Day 1 lynch, but that's irrelevant right now, as we're gonna string up the guy who's claiming a neutral role when the town has to eliminate all neutrals to win.

Anyways, I have class, so I'll post again later today.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 am

Yes it does (address attacking people). People voting me for STUPID ASS REASONS is pretty fucking aneurysm inducing. Excuse me if I think their intelligence levels have to be pretty damned low to be attacking a townie. FURTHER, in some cases it is scummy since they are hiding behind the precedent of OTHER people giving stupid reasons.

As for setting up lynches, I was mostly using parallelism on you.

But whatever, you at least are TRYING to build a case on me, which is more than I can say for the rest of the people voting me.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz, could you be specific on when 10PM is for you? For the Dayvigs that might be trigger-happy?

And yes, UK. That's what I've been advocating. Use the time you're waiting for a dayvig to probe other people, then hammer if I'm not dead by appointed time. Which is apparently Twomz's 10PM.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”