Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I meant unfortunately for Anti, not unfortunately for anyone else.

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 4
(Iecerint, Glork, PranaDevil, FC Groningen, wolframnhart)
PranaDevil: 4
(MehPlusRawr, JPSalazar, Antifinity, bill1148)
Chronopie: 2
(Devotress, bv310)
wolframnhart: 2
(dramonic, WorseExcuse)
Iecerint: 2
(Chronopie, KDub)

Not Voting:

DragonsofSummer
inHimshallibe

Lynch:

9 votes.

Deadline:

May 16th - 3:00 PM EST
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Huh, just noticed Glork isn't blind anymore and Wolf actually is.

Unvote
Vote: Antifinity

Back to the olde wagon.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Glork »

This Antifinity wagon is hella scummy. I think I'll go back to Prana. [/yetanotherflipflop]

Unvote
Vote: Prana
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Chrono has committed a very distinct town tell. It has nothing to do with investigations or anything like that. I simply have a very strong protown read on him.

I also think it's beyond ridiculous that Chrono is getting flak for being "wagony," when Prana, Anti, and Dram have been AT LEAST as bad. Clearly there is some scum favoritism among this group.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Honestly the only thing that is keeping me from voting Prana is by complete and utter inability to read him.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Glork wrote:This Antifinity wagon is hella scummy. I think I'll go back to Prana. [/yetanotherflipflop]

Unvote
Vote: Prana
Meh, no point defending, as anything I say becomes scummy. Even me voting Antifinity is somehow scummy, despite the fact nothing said in it was scummy.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Kdub »

FoS: FC Groningen

His last post feels very much like him trying to "play the field", keeping as many options open as possible so he has an excuse for shifting to other wagons later on.

Still not seeing a good reason to move from Iec at the moment.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Kdub wrote:
FoS: FC Groningen

His last post feels very much like him trying to "play the field", keeping as many options open as possible so he has an excuse for shifting to other wagons later on.

Still not seeing a good reason to move from Iec at the moment.
How so? I clearly ranked them in scummyness in that post. It was my way to summarise the last few pages, without writing another wall of text. (insert reference to other games) Besides, I don't see how its different with what I posted earlier about multiple people. I bet you have more than 1 suspect as well.
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Unvote, Vote: Antifinity
Anti just feels the scummier of the pair (prana and Anti) to me.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Glork, why'd you go from being against Anti, Prana, and Chrono to only going against Prana?
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote: I also think it's beyond ridiculous that Chrono is getting flak for being "wagony," when Prana, Anti, and Dram have been AT LEAST as bad. Clearly there is some scum favoritism among this group.
Chrono drew heavy attention from me because of the whole Unvoting icerint to fit in with town, and then realizing not many people were unvoting, revoting with no good reason. atleast that's what it looked like from my point of view.

Anti-wagon grew crazy fast. Kind of like the Zodiark wagon did. This is the raw data that can be taken from that.
I count the Zodiark quick wagon begining after I mentioned he was posting in other threads, and I count the Antifinity quick wagon as begining with Icerint's vote.

Zodiark quick wagon

Kdub
Chronopie
Icerint
BV310
Antifinity
Wolfram

Antifinity quick Wagon

Icerint
Glork
Prana
FCGroningen
Bill1148
Wolfram
Chronopie

Should be noted Prana and FCgronigen were allready voting for Zodiark with me before the quick wagon moment, so can't be looked at for this. Dramonic and Starbuck both voted Zodiark, but not immediatly, a good bit of time passed from the quick wagon and there votes.

So what I take from this is: People who hopped on both wagons fast: Icerint, Wolfram, Chronopie

People who hopped on Antifinity fast but not Zodiark: Glork(has since unvoted), and Bill

People who hopped on Zodiark fast but not Antifinity: BV310, and Kdub

There isn't neccisarilly alot to be gained from this untill such time as we know what Antifinity's allignment was, but I figured I wanted the info out there in an easy to reference post for the future.

Also someone might want to double check incase I missed someone or added someone who shouldn't be there.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Icerint voting on both lists is sort of understandable if he really is a "special death miller" since he wants to get any scum killed before himself, even if that means some town die while he waits for that event.

Chrono still seems extremely scummy to me, but so does Prana, so I'd go either way. If Chrono flips scum, then I'm back to being suspicious of Glork.

Lastly, did anyone else notice that there are five people voting for me, but only four count? That is pretty damn weird. My guess is either one of those people is blind, or I'm being buffed by the song... or it could be a miscount... idk...
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Glork »

Iecerint wrote:Glork, why'd you go from being against Anti, Prana, and Chrono to only going against Prana?
I've been pro-Chrono since the start of the day. It has to do with the post he made overnight.

Anti may or may not be scum, but that super-quick wagon is DEFINITELY riddled with opportunistic scumvotes. I'd say at least two people on Devotress' list are scum, and Prana's easily the best bet out of those seven.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: The other reason I'm giving Anti a little bit of leeway is that he has repeatedly shown that while his analysis is on a basic level, he's putting in the effort. His operating model is simplistic, but it's consistent and even reasonably logical. That inherently makes him a worse lynch target than some of the repeated shameless wagoners.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP Again: Devotress, you left Dram off of your list of Antifinity-wagonhoppers.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Antifinity wrote:Lastly, did anyone else notice that there are five people voting for me, but only four count? That is pretty damn weird. My guess is either one of those people is blind, or I'm being buffed by the song... or it could be a miscount... idk...
Wolf is blind, he posted that several days ago. Same black gloop, but no vote on him, unlike Glork's D1.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Alright, that makes sense. I've never heard of a Blind effect that can cause you to target yourself.
bill1148
bill1148
Goon
bill1148
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 am

Post by bill1148 »

Devotress wrote:
Glork wrote: I also think it's beyond ridiculous that Chrono is getting flak for being "wagony," when Prana, Anti, and Dram have been AT LEAST as bad. Clearly there is some scum favoritism among this group.
Chrono drew heavy attention from me because of the whole Unvoting icerint to fit in with town, and then realizing not many people were unvoting, revoting with no good reason. atleast that's what it looked like from my point of view.

Anti-wagon grew crazy fast. Kind of like the Zodiark wagon did. This is the raw data that can be taken from that.
I count the Zodiark quick wagon begining after I mentioned he was posting in other threads, and I count the Antifinity quick wagon as begining with Icerint's vote.

Zodiark quick wagon

Kdub
Chronopie
Icerint
BV310
Antifinity
Wolfram

Antifinity quick Wagon

Icerint
Glork
Prana
FCGroningen
Bill1148

Wolfram
Chronopie

Should be noted Prana and FCgronigen were allready voting for Zodiark with me before the quick wagon moment, so can't be looked at for this. Dramonic and Starbuck both voted Zodiark, but not immediatly, a good bit of time passed from the quick wagon and there votes.

So what I take from this is: People who hopped on both wagons fast: Icerint, Wolfram, Chronopie

People who hopped on Antifinity fast but not Zodiark: Glork(has since unvoted),
and Bill

There isn't neccisarilly alot to be gained from this untill such time as we know what Antifinity's allignment was, but I figured I wanted the info out there in an easy to reference post for the future.

Also someone might want to double check incase I missed someone or added someone who shouldn't be there.
What are you talking about? I did not vote for Anti. In fact I even defended him slightly from Glork & co.
There is a difference. Chrono is particulary bad at hiding his "wagony" nature. Prana & Anti generally post sentences or paragraphs when they jump the wagon, which helps give the "illusion" that they aren't, and the information they post can be used as information later. Chrono, however, might as well say in every post "I agree. Vote Majority." I'll admit, dramonic is about as bad as Chrono in this regard, but dramonic has a few different things that help his case. First, dramonic has claimed Ramuh, and even claimed Ramuh before being put under suspicion (in the Inn, if I recall). And while Ramuh = electrocution, everything else in the story points elsewhere. A "tornado" came before the bolt of lightining. Ramuh was shown protecting other players in the story.

Finally, I do not suspect Chrono more than I do, say, PranaDevil (who I voted for). I'm still fairly neutral on him, though I will admit, I'm leaning towards him being mafia. But at this point, I'd vote for Prana and Iece over him. Still 50/50 on Anti as well.
Devotress
Devotress
Goon
Devotress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Devotress »

Glork wrote:EBWOP Again: Devotress, you left Dram off of your list of Antifinity-wagonhoppers.
bill1148 wrote:What are you talking about? I did not vote for Anti. In fact I even defended him slightly from Glork & co.
I believe I accidentally read Dramonics vote as Bills, when I was scimming to write up that list.

So the List should read:
Devotress wrote:
Zodiark quick wagon

Kdub
Chronopie
Icerint
BV310
Antifinity
Wolfram

Antifinity quick Wagon

Icerint
Glork
Prana
FCGroningen
Dramonic
Wolfram
Chronopie

People who hopped on Antifinity fast but not Zodiark: Glork(has since unvoted), and Dramonic(though he later voted for Zodiark, it was a good time after the quick wagon forming)

Reference this post instead if anyone's looking for this list in the future.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 am

Post by PranaDevil »

bill1148 wrote:First, dramonic has claimed Ramuh, and even claimed Ramuh before being put under suspicion (in the Inn, if I recall). And while Ramuh = electrocution, everything else in the story points elsewhere. A "tornado" came before the bolt of lightining. Ramuh was shown protecting other players in the story.
Except Kise has stated (by adding it to the rules) that flavour may (or may not) have any indication of alignment in game.

Others have also said that a Kise game may not necessarily mean FF good guys are good guys in this (though logic dictates that, thus far, that's been the norm, so unless there's a flip that shows otherwise, I wouldn't vouch for that).

So basing views off flavour now is a very poor way of going about things, although I will admit I don't think Dram's scum at this moment in time.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Antifinity »

Since those revealed so far have either been heroes (pro-town roles) or Best Buds (Masons) it seems very likely that their in canon relationships count for something. So if Ramuh is evil, it is probably either because A) there are a set of summons, all of whom are evil, or B) There is an evil summoner (godfather?) who is controlling some or all of the summons.

However, both of those outcomes seem unlikely, especially with Ramuh defending the town, so I'd lean towards not suspecting any confirmed summons, but if one flips scum, then I'd suspect all of them.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Thanks for the IIoA, Anti... :roll:
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Glork »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Thanks for the IIoA, Anti... :roll:
...as opposed to the "analysis" you've provided all game? :roll:

Hey Kettle, the Pot called. You're black!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Kdub »

FC:
It was more the way your post was worded that seemed odd to me. It felt like you were trying to hedge your suspicions, waiting to see which wagon was going to take off so you could have an excuse to join any of them.
Antifinity wrote:Icerint voting on both lists is sort of understandable if he really is a "special death miller" since he wants to get any scum killed before himself, even if that means some town die while he waits for that event.
That's not understandable at all because it's a terrible way to play if he really is town. This seems like a weak excuse you are making for him.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Iecerint »

I voted for Zodiark because active lurking is a good tell IMO. I voted for Anti because he made that hilarious post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”